Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes, looking at the screen, "well... this is technically the second time we did it so far. He rests his head on the bed as he softly moans a little.

Maya giggles, "oh my. He must really like you. No wonder why I saw you two kissing." She could see Alex a little and laughs softly, "trying that badly to take Jasper away huh?" She looks at Jasper, ".... I wanna see," she pouts.

Jasper slowly perks his head up, "s...see what," he blushes.

Maya grumbles, "have your naughty guy friend take your phone and aim the phone so I can see," she giggles.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Alex smiled and took the phone away from him. "What do you want to see Maya." he said smiling and looked at him with a sly smile on his face as he thrusted again moaning as he did so it felt so good and he wanted everything about Jasper.

Jasper blinks as he watches Alex take his phone and hides his face a little. He continues to moan as Alex was thrusting.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Maya rubs her chin and giggles a little, "I want to see how you take Jasp Jasp."

Alex smiled and zoomed out and set the phone on the side showing Maya that he was inside of Jasper thrusting making jasper move as he did so. "He likes it a lot just so you know." he said hitting the spot again

Maya watches and blushes a little, "hehe oh my I can see the cum from your first round dripping out." She nods her head slowly as she watches closely, "seems like it. You must be doing a good job," she giggles.

Jasper holds onto the bed and continues to moan, arches his back as his sweet spot was hit, "n-no don't keep hitting that."

Jasper arches his back while he continues to moan and looks over his shoulder at Alex. "W-Well I never went though this feeling before," he blushes with a slight pout.

Jasper blushes and rests his head on the bed, slowly nods his head as he looks over at his phone, watching Maya watching everything as he continues to moan, arching his back and starts to cum.

Jasper gasps and looks at Alex while blushing a little while panting softly, "I can't believe... you came again inside of me," he looks at Alex. He blushes and looks at Maya who looked like she was in a daze.

"That... was completely amazing," Maya giggles. "I can't wait to see it for my own two eyes in the flesh," he sticks her tongue out.

"You are something else Maya and you know what just because you approve of this I don't mind sharing him with you." he said smiling. "If you want to come see the cats some times I will show you, but both of you I will have to claim as my mates." he said smiling as he pulled out and kissed him showing how big he was to Maya. "oh you know you liked it look as all the cum dripping out of you your butt loved it too." he said smiling

Maya tilts her head and then laughs a little, "oh? Were you plotting on taking him away from me you naughty boy?" She smiles and nods her head, "I would like to see them my next day off if that's okay." She tilts her head, "what do you mean claim as mates? Also looks like you already claimed Jasp Jasp's butt," she giggles. Maya blinks as she saw how big Alex was and blushes a little.

Jasper looks tiringly at Alex and pants heavily as he slowly turns on his back, "your so naughty to suddenly attack me while I was on the phone," he pouts.

Alex looked at maya and nodded. "I was planning on taking him away from you I really was, but I like you as well. I was raised by cats so you know how cats mate it might not seem like it but most of the time its for life so I was looking for someone to share my life with and Jasper is the one. You are the plus one that if you let me have my mate I don't mind you. If you want we can head back tomorrow and get you if you want." he said looking at her and then he turned and smiled at jasper. "I just wanted to show her how awesome you look as I am taking you."

Maya pouts and then laughs a little, "well I am glad you didn't but I don't mind sharing. But I guess we will have to still compete to make things interesting," she giggles. Maya blinks while blushing, "wait are you planning to do something with me as well?" She giggles a little, "oh so your glad you found your mate?" Maya shakes her head, "oh no, I don't have my day off yet so... keep Jasp Jasp nicely entertain," she sticks her tongue out.

Jasper blushes a little, "your such a perv," he laughs a little.

"Oh you know I will and no I just want Jasper, but he seems to want both of us so you know. Though when I am done with him he will be craving me to be in his butt." he said as he kissed him and hugged jasper. "oh Maya is there anything you want me to do to him while you are watching?"

Maya giggles softly and nods her head slowly. She sticks her tongue out, "well it's not like I can really do anything to his butt like you can."

Jasper blushes and kisses and hugs Alex. He looks at Alex while pouting, "I-I think you already did plenty."

Maya tilts her head, "hmmmm well is there anything else you want to share," she giggles.

Jasper looks at Alex while blushing and moans softly, spreading his legs a little.

Maya watches with a soft giggle while she blushes.

Maya looks at Alex and giggles a little, "have I stroked Jasper's cock? Of course I have," she sticks her tongue out a little. She blushes when she saw the cum dripping out of Jasper, "though... I can't do that," she laughs a little.

Jasper blushes a little as he could feel Alex's cum slightly pouring out of him as he pants a little.

"You have a person here." he said smiling and looked at Maya. "We are both lucky to have him." he said smiling as he kissed Jasper's neck. "Thank you for letting me have him for a bit." he said as he played with the tip of Jasper's member

Maya nods her head, "I can't wait to see it in the flesh though," she laughs a little.

Jasper shivers a little as his neck was kissed.

"Of course, but you better take care of him," Maya slightly scolds.

Jasper moans softly and looks at Alex, "I-I am ... not sure how much cum I still have," he blushes.

"Don't worry I will take care of him no matter what. If it came down between one of us dying I would save him no matter what happens to me." He said trying to make her know how much he cared for jasper. "Don't you want to cum once more for your girlfriend?" he asked smiling

Maya laughs a little, "okay you don't need to say to those extremes," she sticks her tongue out.

Jasper blushes as he shakes his head slowly, "I don't know if I can last that long," he hides his face within Alex's chest.