Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"We have over 50." he said smiling. "big cats of all types." he said smiling and looked at him smiling. "And yeah like a skunk does. I have been trained to hear it." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper blinks, "wow that is a lot of big cats," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "you must know a lot of things about these big cats." He looks at the time, "so once you are done feeding the cats, what should we do..? And are you willing to walk me home later," he tilts his head.

"Do you want me to walk home with you I mean I can." he said smiling wondering what was going on and why didn't this guy run away from him when he did everything and he wanted him to walk him home. They just met everything in Alex was telling him to clam Jasper as his own.

"I mean I am not ready to go home yet so... I will in a bit." Jasper looks at his cell phone and rubs the back of his head as he reads his girlfriend's text. "Hm... looks like her schedule is pretty tight so she probably won't be able to go with me." He looks up at Alex, "so looks like I am the only one that is coming," he scratches the back of his head.

"Alright What do you want to do next." he said smiling and looked at him. "I love tigers and they like me so you know we get along I guess you can say we have have something in common." he said looking at him. "Well I can take you home after I am done." Alex said smiling

Jasper tilts his head and rubs his chin, "well... I am not sure. I don't think your cats would like if I wanted to help feed them or something like that, so I am just standing here, watching," he laughs a little. He nods his head smiling, "well they don't seem different from normal cats.. at least that is what I am noticing." Jasper nods his head, "a-alright, that's fine with me," he smiles as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Well with others they like to attack them, but with me they are at lease because I worked with them all my life. So I know how to act and respond to the cats." he said smiling. "If you see anyone else in here they would be more careful." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and nods his head a little, smiling, "oh I suppose that makes sense. So can you tell how they are reacting with me being here," he tilts his head a little. He was getting a little nervous about Sunday since it would be just him and Alex, the one that just kiss him out of no where.

"Well they seemed really relaxed about it." he said smiling and looked at him. "I think they like you as well there might be just a little cat blood in you after all. Most of the time they are skiddish, but they are at peace right now." he said smiling

Jasper looks at Alex and then smiles a little, laughing a little as he nods his head, "well that's good. Maybe they smell my girlfriend's cat on me or something." He rubs the back of his head, "well maybe they are so relax since your feeding them as well," he rubs his shoulder a little.

"No it would be more than that its more on the inside than on the outside or smell you know." he said with a slight smile and looked at him. "Cats no matter what type knows things." he said smilng

Jasper blinks as he tilts his head, "they... can smell inside of me," he looks at Alex confused. He laughs a little and shakes his head, "well... I am glad they feel at ease when it comes to me I suppose."

"Yeah its like a thing in your blood." he said looking at him then sighed trying to find the right words. "I don't really know how to explain it." he said trying to think about it. "Anyway lets head home I am done feeding the animals." he said looking at him

Jasper slowly nods his head and laughs a little, "I think... I get what your saying," he smiles a little. He blushes to the way Alex said "home" like in a way it was just his and Alex's house. He shakes his head and slowly nods his head, "alright," he smiles a little, "ready to go when you are," he walks towards the door.

After his day at work he smiled and started to walk Jasper home and was happy that he was walking home with him and looked at him then shook his head not sure what all he should do, but wanted to hold his hand really bad.

Jasper leads Alex to his house since he figured Alex wouldn't know where his house was. He slightly looks over at Alex, seeing he was looking at him and then smiles, "so... what got you into working with big cats anyway," he tilts his head to the side.

Alex smiled and looked at him and got closer to him and pulled him close. "I grew up with them and always loved them at the cats know what they want and I do to." he said as he leaned in and kissed him

It was pretty warm in the house, so Maya, Jasper's girlfriend, opens the window to let in a breeze. She looks down, noticing Jasper walking with another man.

Jasper blinks a little as he felt himself get closer to Alex. He looks up at Alex, "do you only like big cats? Or do you like household cats too," he tilts his head to the side. Jasper jolts a bit as he felt Alex suddenly kissing him.

Just as Maya was going to get Jasper's attention so she could wave to him, she blinks a bit and watches the other man that was with Jasper kiss him. Maya blushes and then moves away from the window so she wouldn't get noticed but peeks back outside, watching.

Alex pulled back and looked down at him. "I love all cats no matter how big or small." he whispered and went back to kiss him again he couldn't hold back any longer he knew what he wanted and he was trying to mark his pray now. After a minuet he pulled back and cupped Jasper's face. "I'm sorry the cat part of me got out of hand there is a cat in all of us." he whispered and looked into his eyes with nothing, but love in his eyes and heart. "If you still want to go on the trip with me call me tomorrow after you think about this." he said and kissed him on the lips quickly once more

Jasper looks at Alex, rather speechless from the kiss and slowly nods his head before he felt Alex kiss him again, making him froze in place. He watches as Alex pulls away and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head and laughs nervously, "o-oh.. is that what it was." He slowly nods his head and flinches a little as he got a quick kiss. "Well, I will see you tomorrow," he rubs the back of his head as he walks towards the door, opening the door and looks at Alex with his cheeks slightly red before walking inside of his house.

Alex waved at Jasper and started to walk home thinking of Jasper and the kiss. Alex was happy he didn't pull away and even said see you tomorrow so maybe he had a Chance with Jasper after all once home he smiled excited about the day

Jasper closes the door and notices Maya was making some dinner. He smiles a little and rubs the back of his head as he sits on the couch. Within a couple of hours, he ate dinner with Maya and then heads to the bedroom. Jasper strips down into his his underwear and puts on a t shirt, laying down on the bed and yawns, watching Maya go into the bed as well before he falls asleep.

Alex went to sleep after he made dinner for himself and ate it. Then Alex took a shower then got dressed and went to bed thinking about the day ahead and couldn't really want to see Jasper be again.

Jasper was sleeping in his bed, couldn't help but blush in his sleep. He couldn't believe Alex kissed him twice ever since he first met him. He was kind of nervous for tomorrow, being all alone with Alex but was pretty curious what was going to happen.

After Alex went to bed he was dreaming of Jasper and the days ahead. He couldn't wait to see him again, but he did feel bad that he had a girlfriend and he was making the moves on him even tho he had a girl friend. The next morning when he woke up he smiled and looked at his phone he couldn't wait to see Jasper again