Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper closes his eyes as he got kissed by Alex. He looks at Alex and slowly nods his head slowly and bites his bottom lip, "I... hope your right," he laughs nervously. He closes his eyes as he got kissed on the check and then felt Alex's lips on his. Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "your... such a pervert when it comes to this," he sticks his tongue out a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"I know I am right a cat knows when they found there mate and I know you are my mate." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "I am only a pervert when it comes to you and nothing else." he said smiling and looked at him in the eyes.

Jasper blinks and laughs a little, "i-is that so," he slowly looks to the side while blushing a little. He looks at Alex and slowly moves his head down, resting his head on Alex's chest as he blushes slightly, "are you.. trying to seduce me," he slowly looks up at Alex.

"No not really. Unless its working then yes I am." he whispered and closed his eyes and smiled and kissed his cheek. "You are so cute when you blush. Do you know that." he said smiling and looked into his eyes then gave him a warm smile.

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head as he laughs a little, "I am sure you want it be that easy," he sticks his tongue out a little. He shakes his head slowly, "n-no I am not," he pouts a little. He looks out the window, "so... we should be getting to the destination soon right," he looks at Alex.

Alex smiled and kissed Jasper's cheek. " We should be coming in for a landing soon we did have to fly a ways away." he said smiling and looked at him then closed his eyes. "You can fight me all you want, but no matter what I am right." he whispered

Jasper blushes as he felt his cheek kissed and then looks at Alex. He slowly nods his head and smiles, "alright I was just curious," he laughs a little. Jasper blinks a couple of times and blushes a little, smiling a little, "I guess we will have to see what happens," he sticks his tongue out.

"I guess we will." he said smiling and kissed his cheek again. "DO you know how kissable you are." he said smiling. "Looks like we are about to land." he said as they came on the intercom and told everyone to fasten there seat belt because they are coming in for a landing.

Jasper laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, looking at Alex after he kissed his cheek and blushes, "e-eventually I will become immune to your kisses," he laughs a little. He fastens his seat belt and looks at Alex, "so you must take a plane every time you come here," he rubs the back of his head.

"More or less." he said knowing he had his own way of getting to and from here, but used the plane this time because of Jasper and he thought he should use the plane as to not to scare the one person he really liked.

Jasper smiles and stretches his arms with a yawn, "well...I can't wait to meet all of your cat friends," he looks at Alex and rubs the back of his head. He leans back within the seat and plays a game on his phone.

"I can't wait for you to meet them either. Don't be scared the first time you see them. Mostly because they are all different types of cats all toget and I can't want to see them again. then closed his eyes as he waited for the plane to come back down into a landing.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles, shaking his head, "don't worry I will be fine. I am not use to seeing cats like you have too often, but I went to the zoo plenty of times to be use to them." He continues playing his game while waiting for the plate to land.

"Alright, but this time you will be up close a personal to what is going on just so you know. There will be no safety between you and the cats." He said smiled. "So whats ya playing?" he asked

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head, "well there might not be, but I can trust you to keep me safe," he laughs a little. He tilts his head, "oh, just a puzzle game my girlfriend got me hooked on. I figured it will keep me distracted since this is my first time on a plane."

"Yes you can I will keep you safe and sound inside of my cat place." he said smiling and kissed his cheek as he closed his eyes and waited for the plane to come in for a landing and waited till it was safe to go out from the plane

Jasper nods his head with a smile, "well... I trust you enough to keep me safe," he rubs the back of his head and then blushes. He could feel the plane come to a stop as he puts his phone away in his pocket.

"Good I am glad not lets head to the cat place." he said smiling when they said it was safe to get out so he got ready and headed out of the plane and once out of the plane there was someone waiting for them he walked over to them and smiled as he pulled the unknow female into a hug. "Hey Auntie thanks for picking us up." he said smiling and looked to Jasper. "I wanted to show Jasper the cats that I love so much and he is the one." Alex smiled and grabbed Jasper's hand. "Jasper meet my Auntie Grace she helps with the cats." he said smiling as he got into the car

Jasper smiles and nods his head,"well lead the way since I have no idea where to go," he laughs a little. He follows Alex of the plane and tilts his head when some woman hugged Alex. Jasper slowly looks at Alex's aunt, "oh, uh it's nice to meet you ma'am," he smiles as he gets in the car with Alex.

Grace gave him a warm smile. "Welcome to the family Jasper." she said warmly and gave him a pat on the back as she got into the car. Once everyone was in the car she started to drive to there Place and smiled looking back to Jasper and Alex It was another hour before she pulled up and long drive way and used a gate opener to open the gave and drive into the compound and up to a huge house with lot of houses on the property.

Alex smiled. "We are here." he said

Jasper looks at Alex's aunt and tilts his head, a little confuse to get a welcoming to the family but lets it slide as he goes into the car, putting on his seat belt. He looks out the window, watching all the new sights since he rarely traveled. Jasper perks his head a bit and looks at the house they Alex's aunt was pulling into and then looks at Alex, "this ... is the place where your cats are," he tilts his head.

"Yeah it is why?" He said as he was sending a mess text out to everyone in the compound for some reason without letting Jasper know. "The cats like this place and I work with them here. Each cat gets there own house type stuff." he said smiling looking at him. "That way they can go into a house when its any kind of bad weather." he said smiling

"It is ... pretty fancy for such exotic cats to be living in," Jasper laughs a little. He tilts his head, "each cat here has their own room? And how many cats are here again," he looks at Alex. Jasper smiles and rubs the back of his head, "well at least the cats are happy here I suppose," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah I know but over there are woods. I am wondering why I don't see any of them." He said looking around. As if on cue a white tiger came walking up almost as if scared as it walked up to Alex and looked at Jasper. His aunt smiled and walked off to one of the houses. "There is my big boy." he said smiling as he bent down. "This is Rex he is the leader of the white Tigers." He said smiling

Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little, "well I suppose you would know this place a lot more than me." Jasper slowly looks down, seeing the white tiger and blinks a couple of times. He looks at Alex and slowly crouches down to look at Rex, smiling softly.