An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso smirked down at his phone seeing Bryans response to his previous message. He would need tot think of all sort of photos and poses beyond normal pictures to keep his blood sucker occupied and happy. -Of course Master~!- He teased in the text, hanging his head off the bed and grabbing his boxers. He slid them on just far enough up his body to just cover his junk, sending a picture posed like that. He wished he had a muscular body to show him but he liked to think he was lean and good looking.

Shi raised an eyebrow at Alise telling him he had a lovely voice. “Really now..” He said with a small smirk. Did she really like his voice that much? Sure it was low and husky sounding but she still liked it? It kind of made him happy that she enjoyed it and liked hearing it. He made his way into the kitchen, trying to open a tea bag. “Damn bag..” He grumbled to himself as he tried to get his big fingers to rip it without ripping the string off.

-I definitely like the ring of that.- Bryan replied to the message a smirk and soft purr his response. He could definitely get used to Otso calling him 'Master' liking the control that came with it. It wasn't like it was a secret that he liked and craved to be in control, that didn't remotely change when it came to his relationships, if anything it got stronger. He was just starting to enter his next meeting when he got the next picture a small smile curling up on his lips. 'Such a little tease.' He thought to himself quite amused. -Take it you're going to enjoy the freedom of being a little tease all day?- Bryan texted before entering for the meeting, not really minding that he was being a tease, finding he quite liked it.

"Oh definitely!" Alise said with a smile noticing the small smirk on the other's face when she had commented on his lovely voice. She really did enjoy hearing it, it suited him so nicely and in her opinion made him all the more attractive, even if she did like his strong silent type behavior.

-Maybe... ;3 And someone likes being called Master?- Otso said with a small blush and a grin. Of course Bryan would like that sort of thing..not that he minded calling Bryan his Master. -I’ll have to throw something together last second and send you another picture. You will have to do it properly sometime ;3- He texted before he went out of his room and into the local town. He got himself a bandana and a collar meant for big dogs at the pet store, saying it was for a new pet. He had it engraved to say ‘Bryan’s pet’. After he made that purchase, he went back to the privacy of his room. He never thought he would be wearing a collar..He thought as he got undressed again. He set a timer to take a picture in one minute. He slipped the collar on around his neck and used the bandana to blindfold his eyes. He got into a kneeling position on the bed with his hands behind him as if they were tied up. -NSFW I can be a little tease when I want to be...Master. You like what you see? ;3- He sent when the picture was taken.

Shi let out a huff of amusement but glad she seemed to enjoy him regardless. He found talking to her to come a bit easier to him, saying more to her than most of the wolves in his pack. He finally got the tea bag open, being careful in making it. He didn’t put anything extra in it, not sure how she liked her tea.

This meeting was a longer and boring one, not that any meeting was particularly interesting or exciting to begin with, but this one seemed especially boring even to him. When it finished he was interested to see he had a few messages from Otso, reading them as he saw that picture come up this time a more possessive growl escaped him as he was more than happy with such a picture. -Does the cute wolf want to be his Master's pet that bad?- Bryan texted in response though he absolutely loved the picture and was quick to add it to the others he had saved. -I definitely do like the what I see. My cute pet.- He added in the next messaged as he was approaching the council member he was going to be assisting for the rest of the day.

This whole morning was absolutely perfect, and Alise had to admit she really enjoyed spending time with Shi. As he was making her tea she let her mind wander for a moment, "You know, I could get used to us spending more nights together." There was no point in beating around the bush, she might as well be completely honest about it.

Otso let out a small little purr when he picked up His phone and saw the messages from Bryan. He called him his cute pet..and called himself Master..it turned his face a rosey pink color. -You will have to get a proper collar for me then Master ;3 You will need something better that suits you to say I am only your cute little pet- He types, laying back on his bed. He held the phone to his chest and his heart pounded yet again at his behavior. He was able to be so teasing in a flirty way with little issue..granted it was over text. But Bryan..made him feel a way that he could do such things.

Shi finally made the cup of tea and was careful in setting it down in front of her. He heard her say she could get used to their nights together, finding that he agrees with that idea. -Me too- He typed out on his phone with a small nod. He pecked her cheek in a quick kiss before he went to make himself some coffee.

Walking around with the council member and helping them out made it so much easier for him to pay attention the messages that Otso was sending him and he had to admit a small smile appeared as he saw the new message. -You'd enjoy that wouldn't you pet?- Bryan texted back but figured he could consider the idea of going out and buying a new collar for the cute wolf to stakes his claim and make him his pet as well. He definitely liked the idea of claiming him in that manner, and he had to admit, that he looked quite cute in the last picture he had sent, a position he'd love to see him in again and again.

Thanking him for the tea she was sipping it absently when she saw the message he had to show her, telling her that he could get used to these nights together too. Which was definitely a good thing, she really would want to spend more nights together with him. As Shi was making himself some coffee she continued to sip at her tea, thinking about them and how against the odds this whole thing really was.

Otso looked down at his phone a few minutes after to see another text from Bryan. He smiled reading it over, finding that there was truth in his words. He wanted Bryan to lay his claim on him..He wanted Something Bryan gave him to show that he was only Bryans and Bryan was only his. Otso was only Bryans cute little pet..no one else’s..He was all mine. -Maybe I would, Although what you would get would be far more suiting than the cheap collar at the pet store- He typed, fiddling with the collar he still kept around his neck.

Shi took the coffee black, not bothering to put anything extra into it today. He sat next to her and quietly sipped his coffee. Did he ever see himself in this kind of position? Vampires killed his family..he hated them..But he was dating one and casually enjoying his time with one. He kept questioning himself and he knew this but it still was confusing. Despite all this, he still asked her out and still continued to be with her. What drew him to her? She was only kind..and caring...and...beautiful...Okay, maybe there is a lot that drew him to her. She was really...”Amazing..” He said quietly to himself before he went back to his coffee.

-Pet store, huh?- Bryan replied back a little amused hearing that, but he wasn't entirely surprised either because it was probably the first place that came to mind when one considered buying a collar. But if it was for his cute little wolf a simple pet store collar wouldn't do. -Don't worry, Pet. I'll get a collar fitting of any pet of mine.- He messaged after a few minutes passed and he was returning his attention to the council member who until this point wasn't saying anything of interest or importance to begin with.

It was quiet between them again, but Alise definitely didn't mind either. She didn't feel like anything had to be said at this point in time. At one point she thought she heard him say something, but he had said it so quietly that she barely heard it, eyes moving towards the sexy wolf who was quietly sipping his coffee. A small smile appearing on her face, leaning over she kissed his cheek gently. "You slept well I hope?" She asked since they really hadn't covered that and had just been told good morning.

-Where else would I get a collar last minute? ;3 Just kidding, either way, I am sure anything you can give me would be far better- He typed out with a small smile as he sent it. Anything Bryan gave him was sure to be good..He seemed like the type to only want the best for himself. And for the pet he took interest in..he seemed to treat him rather well.

Shi nodded when the other asked if he slept well. He did not have any nightmares and was able to fall asleep rather easily against the warmth of her skin. "You...?" He asked quietly, knowing he went a little rough on her last night, He gently kissed her cheek, able to smell the scent of tea coming from her breath. Maybe he should drink more tea and have more tea stuff in the kitchen...? She seemed to like it and it smelled nice on her..

The next message he got made him laugh, and shake his head, but he figured that Otso had a point. A last minute purchase like that probably would end with someone in the pet store buying a simple dog collar, though he had to admit it looked good on the wolf. -I'll give you credit that it looks great on you for being a standard dog collar. But I'll definitely need to get you something of better make. Can't have you running around like that, no matter how cute you are and how well you pull it off.- Bryan texted back making it clear he would definitely pick up something better. But he may have Otso hang on to the dog collar he had picked up on his own despite that, finding his little pet adorable in it regardless of the quality. It was probably still a pretty quality collar for a dog, but Otso was definitely no dog.

"Great!" Alise said both in response to him having slept well and as answer to how she had slept. A smile appearing on her face as he kissed her cheek, it was quite a nice and peaceful morning if she was going to say so herself. "You should probably eat something, sexy. You did say you were a little hungry when we were upstairs." She commented giving him a small nudge. Wanting to make sure that he ate if he was hungry, just because she wasn't didn't mean he shouldn't eat.

-Oh? You plan on having me wear my collar for all to see? Need to make sure everyone knows I am your little pet?- Otso said, still blushing as he typed out the text. Did he plan on having him wear it all the time..when he did get the collar? His heart pounded at the very thought of everyone seeing him wear the collar, whatever it may or may not say. Anyone and everyone would know he was only Bryans and his little pet. He took a picture of himself with his butt sticking up in his air along with his tail and ears.

"I find other things rather appetizing.." Shi spoke quietly before getting up to search through the fridge. Hmmm...steak sounded good...steak and eggs. He started up the pan as he started making his breakfast. Maybe he should take her out on a date again? He didn't want to take her to the same place..but...where should he take her? He didn't go on many dates or much socializing so where would be a good place?

-Why else would I get you one? If you were just to wear it for me in the bedroom it'd get kind of dull don't you think? I'd rather everyone knows, all the time that you're mine.- Bryan responded making it quite clear. Though he liked the idea of Otso wearing a collar for him, he would have his pet do it all the time to make his claim on him plain and clear instead of just in private. It would defeat the whole purpose if that was the only time he was wearing it, it would also defeat the purpose of him spending more money on an expensive but premium quality collar versus just having him continue to wear the dog collar he got in the pet store. -My pet would be quite bad if he didn't wear his collar all the time after all.- He added a moment later. The picture he got of his wolf caused a small smirk to appear. -I'll definitely get used to that sight, won't I?- He teasingly texted.

Amusement sparked on her face when Shi spoke, laughing softly and shaking her head as she returned to her tea and he was getting up to make himself some breakfast. She was sipping at the hot liquid when she noticed what Shi was making and wasn't really surprised since it made a lot of sense that as a wolf he'd want steak and eggs. That and it wasn't all that uncommon a breakfast to begin with. "So... when's your birthday?" She asked not knowing when it was but wanting to know figuring she could do something nice for him.

Otso turned a bright red at reading his text message, not sure what he was supposed to expect from Bryan. He also saw himself walking around with a fancy collar around his neck, anyone who saw him knowing he was only Bryans. -Your little pet alone..Yours to claim and show your claim. Although I have a feeling Master will be punishing me tomorrow for teasing him so much today- Otso said, kind of anticipating Bryan would do something for teasing him so much. But..he kind of liked it. He was a bit eager to see what Bryan would do tomorrow..and wondering what sort of collar he would get for him in the future.

"December 24th..." Shi answered as he remained focused on his steak. He liked it to have some pink in the middle so it was juicy, not wanting to over cook it. He wondered if vampires even had birthdays, figuring it would be tedious to celebrate birthdays after awhile so he figured he wouldn't ask. But even if he didn't do much for his birthday, he at least liked it for the snow around winter time. A cold white covered woods was always so beautiful and calming..

-You definitely have great instincts then, because we both know that's very true.- Bryan sent the message with a smirk clearly on his face. He would definitely punish his cute pet for being such a tease tomorrow, but until then he was going to let him get away with it. Curious to see how he'd behave without any rules in place, and then seeing how well the cute wolf handled him implementing a few rules. He wouldn't bombard him with a bunch of rules all at once, just little things here and there.

Alise was a little surprised at his answer, it was after all the day before Christmas, it made her wonder what his birthday had been like before his parents had been killed. She had heard about kids being born so close to Christmas getting jipped on their birthdays, but wasn't sure if any of that was true. "I'll have to do something nice for it, then." She decided still making the mental note to do two separate things for him for his birthday and Christmas. Determined to not be one of those people who squished the two together just because of Christmas being later that month or the very next day. They were two separate events that deserved to be celebrated, and she'd make sure that's what happened.

-If I am going to be punished anyway..I wonder how much naughtier and teasing I should be then? I cant think of anything dirtier that wouldn't need your assistance. I am sure Master would love to see me bent over him or in front of him..crying out his name in pure ectasy while he roughly takes me multiple times in anyway he pleases- Otso typed, smirking at his phone.

"I am sure just your presence alone will make my birthday an enjoyable experience" Shi responded as he soon came back to the table with his breakfast. Shi ate his food happily, wondering what his birthday would be like now that Alise was a part of it.

-That would depend on how you want your punishment to go, my pet.- Bryan had to admit he was definitely interested, but the scenario that Otso painted before his eyes even in a simple text made him more eager to punish that little tease come tomorrow. He'd have to make up for all of the teasing, and how much Otso was making him want him right this very minute when he clearly couldn't have him. Groaning softly he shook his head to try to get the cute wolf out of his mind and was returning his attention to the council member who was now trying to discuss the coven's storage of different things for new members and the space available for them. With the merging of the pack and coven more space had actually opened up, with Xavier and Kario both no longer living in the coven house, and though Alise lived in the house still he noticed that the two were spending quite a lot of time together. There was no saying for sure just how much space would be freed up and how much would be taken until everyone had settled into their new places and things had settled down. But Bryan could still perfectly understand why the elder wished to discuss them.

"That may be so, but I would still like to at the very least get you something for it. Even if we don't otherwise make it a big deal." Alise admitted. Even if her presence alone would make his birthday enjoyable, she had to get him something, that was something she would not let him convince her not to do. Considering how much he seemed to like the winter months she already had a few ideas, she'd use the time between now and then to narrow it down and pick an idea.

-Isn't part of the punishment it being not asking me how I want to be punished?- Otso typed with a small smirk. -Repeatedly spank your little pet for all the teasing. Make your little pet wear a cock ring while you fuck him hard and rough until he is practically begging his Master to allow him to come for him. Marking up every last bit of skin with your mouth while you get a nice tasty meal fueled by pure raw sexual desire and longing..- He typed, wanting to tease him with more words. He also could not think of anymore pictures.

-I will need to get you something for the holidays. I am not one for gifts so I hope..you will like whatever I end up getting you- He typed, wanting to give her a gift in return on the holidays. If they didnt have birthdays...he wanted to make sure she had a good holiday. And then valentines day...but the holiday season would come first.

-Maybe by asking you how you want to be punished serves and ulterior motive.- It definitely did of course, he definitely wasn't going to punish Otso in any manner the cute wolf suggested or teased him with. Though he may eventually do so, it wouldn't be much of a punishment if he wanted to be punished. Not that he was going to tell his pet that, figuring he'd come to realize that come their date. -Those do sound like lovely things to do to you.- He admitted. As much as they did paint a very lovely picture of his cute pet and he would love anything that made his cute pet beg.

"I'm sure I'll love whatever you get me. Don't overthink it." Alise replied with an encouraging smile. Not wanting him to put too much thought into it or worry about it that much. She was sure to appreciate whatever he got her, and honestly, she'd probably love it no matter what because it was from Shi.

-You really are a naughty vampire Bryan ;3- Otso texted, finding it hard to not get turned on again at the ideas that were running through his head. The blood was not rushing to only his face now as he could imagine Bryan saying all of these things to him. -Tomorrow feels like forever now..- He typed, finding the idea of waiting until tomorrow to see him to be punishing. Even if he would be punished when he did see him. He needed Bryan so bad right now..

Shi sighed in content, hoping that by the time summer and fall had passed, he could find the perfect gift for her. He wanted something that would fit Alise, that showed his affection for her...did such a gift even exist? -Hate summer..-He typed on his phone, hoping the season would pass by quickly. He hated the heat immensly, finding himself inside or in the shade when he did have to go outside.

-Oh? Is my pet starting to feel impatient now himself? Too eager for tomorrow and your punishments are we?- Bryan teased in his text. It was definitely nice to know that the wolf was now teasing himself by making him think about what awaited him when they would meet the next day. Not to mention, he liked the fact that the cute wolf was waiting in anticipation, especially since he was highly anticipating how the night will go now as well.

"I can't say it's my favorite season either." Alise admitted, but she could get why he wouldn't like it. It was definitely quite hot, which was one of the reasons why she didn't like it, take that into account with the fact that he was a werewolf and all and she was sure the heat was even worse for them. "There are tons of ways to beat the heat though." Alise added trying to think of a few ways that could be fun for them that they hadn't necessarily done before.

Otso waited to send his next text, getting out of his bed in just his pants. He turned into his wolf form before starting to walk toward the coven house, leaning against the side of the building. He took off his pants so his boner would show through his boxers. He took his picture at an angle his hard one and the coven house could be seen in the picture. -Maybe a bit too eager..;3- He texted Bryan before sending the message.

-Do you have clothes to go out?- Shi texted as he finished his breakfast. He had an idea for some place he wanted to take her, not wanting her to be the one to suggest going on a date this time. He wanted to do this on his own..take her out on a date on his own.

They had made there way to another part of the house at this point and Bryan was a little surprised that it was taking Otso so long to respond. When he did finally get a message the picture he got with it made him groan softly, finding his little pet a little too impatient but also loving it. -I can see that. Are you always this eager when there is punishment to be had?- Bryan questioned in his next message wondering if this was something he could expect every time Otso earned himself a punishment, when deep down he had to admit he really wouldn't mind.

Alise thought about it for a moment when she was asked if she had clothes she could go out in, it was a bit of an odd and unexpected question, but she was positive that she did. "I'm pretty sure I do. Did you... want me to go change?" She asked though if he had asked her that it seemed like that was exactly what Shi would want.

-I can’t helo it- Otso typed as he leaned more against the outside of the coven house. He ended up teasing himself a lot in the process and was eager to see Bryan, even if he couldn’t right now. -I can’t say I have always been eager for punishment. Maybe just Masters punishments and the wya he slams himself inside me makes me like this- He sent another text to Bryan.

Shi nodded before he started to type more in his phone. -Wear something you wouldn’t mind if it accidentally got wet- He typed, putting his sink in the dish to quickly wash it. Once he was done, he started walking toward his room. He tried to find anything not pants and long sleeves, that not being a big part of his wardrobe. He ended up finding some black shorts and a black tank top

-Such a naughty pet.- Bryan texted when he got the messages, reading how the wolf couldn't help it and how maybe he was just eager for his punishments going into a little detail of what he was eager for. Shaking his head, he had to fight to keep his growl in and not let it out even a little in front of the council member. It definitely would not be acceptable for him to do so, and because of that he tried as hard as he could to get the little wolf out of his head for now. Promising himself that he'd definitely make up for all the test of his control and his patience when under such lovely teasing.

Curiously she nodded when she saw the messaged finishing up her tea and going to get her bag and change, she figured it was a good thing she had packed a few different things just encase the weather was different than forcased. She changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top, once she was done getting dressed she was even more curious about what Shi was up to. Slipping her shoes on she looked over to him and gave him a small smile, "What are you planning?" She asked a little curious though not even sure if he was going to tell her anything.

-Only for Master ;3- Orin typed before he set his phone down and started to make his way back to the pack house. He didn’t have any reason to linger around longer since Bryan said he would be busy all day. While he regretted teasing him so much, he was eager for his dinner he would be made and the punishments for testing bryans willpower and self control.

Shi raised a finger to his lips, in a gesture that said he would not tell her. He had to be romantic..somehow..and he knew something that seemed cheesy but romantic enough. Shi stuck out his hand to take hers before he walked out of the pack house and toward the human town. He kept walking until they reached a park with a large lake and many small rivers that left to other small lakes. He went up to a small shack and pointed to the sign to the clerk to request a small swan paddle boat for them to ride in, paying and taking her to a nearby boat