An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Alise felt her back connect to the wall but didn't mind as they kissed, a hand on her hip as her own wrapped around his neck to keep him close so she could keep kissing him. She wasn't even aware of Shi reaching over to lock his door far too focused on their kiss to pay that any mind. When the kiss was broken it was just because she needed to breath, taking in an unsteady breath while giving him a small smile. "I love you, Shi." Alise whispered softly knowing she didn't have to speak loud in the small space between them.

Amusement appeared on Bryan's face when Otso encouraged him to send a picture back, he was just lying in bed in his boxers and texting the wolf. After a moment he shifted and took a picture of himself his blanket was just covering his lap, looking at the picture and thinking it wasn't a bad one of him he sent it to the little wolf. -This picture what you wanted?- Bryan messaged a small smirk appearing on his face.

Shi breathed heavily when their lips finally broke apart, taking in deep breaths as he tried to collect himself. He heard her say he loved him, that being the icing on the cake. “I love you Alise...very much” He said quietly, leaning down to kiss her again. Self control.. self control..He said as he tried to wrestle just throwing her on the bed and making her his again. He hated how those wolves looked at her..he hated the way they looked at her body. “Mine..” He answered his thoughts with a small growl.

Otso finished his lunch when his phone went off again. He figured he would just send a picture of his face but then saw Bryan naked in his bed. The blanket was covering his lap and he had no idea if he was even wearing anything underneath. -Damn Bryan..You send a hot picture like that and you just get my blushing face- He typed, quickly saving the picture to his phone to..look at later

She of course was just as happy to hear Shi tell her he loved her now as she was any other time she heard him say that. Smiling happily before they were kissing again, when she heard him say 'mine' with a small growl she groaned softly into the kiss. "All yours." She whispered, her eyes falling shut as she let herself be swept away with the kiss.

A soft laugh escaped Bryan at the text he got in response. -But that adorable face is still just as red and cute isn't it?- He teased in his message chuckling a little. -Consider it compensation for those lovely pictures you sent me last night.- Bryan added in another message. That and he knew the type of reaction it would cause from Otso, and that was definitely the main reason he had sent the picture. That and the fact that it was a really good picture of him, and a teasing one.

Nope..it’s slipping..Shi thought as he picked her up and carried her to his bed. Just as he set her down he was already taking her lips back into a deep kiss. Just looking as gorgeous as you are and you make me..feel things...Shi thought as he was quick to unbutton his shirt and toss it. The room felt far too hot for him to be wearing a long sleeve right nap..

-I know how to take a good picture, that’s why I film events and take pictures- Otso types after a moment, too distracted by Bryans picture to reply right away. That took me..his body..that body..is mine..Otso turned a bright red as he nearly drooled over his phone. Stop it you thirsty wolf, he has you wrapped around his little finger!

Alise was getting used to Shi picking her up, and found that she could continue to get used to such a thing from now on. It seemed as though she was feeling the bed against her back a few seconds later, their lips connecting in another kiss. Seeing him toss his shirt aside meant her hands instantly moved to feel the toned torso above her. No matter how many times she admired that body it was just as perfect and she enjoyed playing with it just as much now than ever before,

It had taken a little while before he got another reply, and the smirk that crossed his face was because he was sure he knew what was distracting the cute little wolf. The text he got made him nod a little as he thought about that, having heard that before he wasn't really surprised. -Which makes sense. Just means you'll need to use that skill of yours to send me lovely pictures more often.- Bryan replied.

Shi could feel the others hands graze his torso, letting out a quiet growl into the kiss again. Her lips tasted sweet and warm just as much as the inside of her mouth did. She was irresistible at the moment..Shi thought as he lowered his hands to her top. Waiting for any kind of resistance or stopping him, only then did he take the top off. Even more beautiful..well..she always was beautiful.

-I’ll make sure to send you a few tomorrow. I’d be careful when I look at your phone then. I’ll send a NSFW caption first before any naughtier ones- Otso said with a tiny grin despite his embarrassment. He found himself in the kitchen too long, heading back to his room. He figured one teasing picture to close off the night would work, he thought as he got undressed. He laid on his back, using his tail to cover his front in the picture before he sent it.

As they were kissing and she was feeling the lovely toned torso above her Alise felt Shi's hands moved to her top. Even now the other was behaving like a gentlemen, seeming waiting to see if she was going to object before removing her shirt. Of course she was not about to object! She wanted to have this moment with her boyfriend just as much as he wanted to have it with her. She flashed a smile up at him after her shirt was removed, pressing her lips to his neck now to kiss the soft skin there.

-I'll look forward to them.- Bryan happily responded a smile on his face. He was definitely going to look forward to some lovely pictures of his cute wolf tomorrow while he was occupied with things that would unfortunately keep them separated. The mention of some NSFW pictures coming with a heads up first made him even more eager though, his mind trying to think of the different pictures like that his little wolf could send him. The picture he ended up getting tonight after though was definitely lovely his eyes raking over that cute little wolf again and again and knowing all to well what that tail was hiding. -Such a little tease. I'll look forward to the other pictures I'll receive tomorrow.- Bryan replied with a small smile before he was setting his phone aside and getting more comfortable.

-You will have to send me some ideas of pictures you would like. I do want to send you something that you would want to see me wear or do- Otso was blushing bright as he typed it. He wanted to really make him love seeing those pictures tomorrow and look forward to it even though he would have a busy day. He set his phone down, ready to see what ideas he would have and prepare for them tomorrow.

Shi tossed the shirt aside, quickly taking her lips into a kiss again.his hands moved along her torso, still loving the smooth skin underneath. He loved touching it, he loved simply touching every inch of her. He tried to make room around his hips so if she wanted to be the one to remove his pants, he was giving her the opportunity.

Hearing his phone go off he didn't pick it back up immediately despite knowing it was his little wolf, instead his eyes were on the movie he had put on. After a few minutes when his interest had lapsed in the last few minutes as the interesting part had ended for now. Looking at the message he considered his reply for a moment. -I'll keep things simple for you, cutie. As long as you make it so I can see that cute face and that lovely butt of yours I'll call it great. Just do whatever you feel like doing when you think of me. Think of... us.- Bryan replied more than interested to see what Otso would actually come up with if he left him virtually limitless as long as he was able to see his face and his butt he'd be extremely happy with any pictures the wolf wanted to send to him.

Their lips meeting in another kiss made her eager to return it, wanting to express her love for him through the kisses too, as well as be close to him. She suddenly became aware that Shi's hips was shifting away from her own for a minute creating some space between them. Taking this as an invitation to help him out of his pants she was quick and eager to take advantage of it, hands sliding down his torso to his pants which she was quick in undoing and happy to help slip down.

Hmmm...Otso thought as he would need to buy a few things to take a few pictures he was thinking about taking. Some would require good timing with the time lapse but he knew it was possible. He had to gain his confidence to send him some raunchy pictures. If the other was going to be busy, he would make sure the other would be thinking of him as much as he was thinking of him.

Bryan was looking forward to seeing what Otso would come up with, the more he thought about it the more he couldn't wait to see it. After watching a couple more movies Bryan turned his TV off, and his light and rolled over going to bed. Having to get up early in the morning, and get ready for what was sure to be a long day. Come morning he was up bright and early, getting back in the shower and getting ready for the day. He dressed like he normally did, slipping his phone into his pocket and leaving his room. The first thing he had to look forward too was a lovely meeting about the coven's finances, something that wasn't exactly interesting but was still rather important.

Otso woke up the next morning, not having any other plans but to send pictures to Bryan as of right now. But he would find fun in sending him so many pictures throughout the day. He was already naked from photos so he went toward the bathroom and grabbed a ziplock bag. He put his phone in it so it would not get wet in the shower -Good morning gorgeous- Otso had typed as he took a picture of himself under the head of the shower.

Shi was still sleeping, his hair ascew on his face. The clothes were still tossed around the room from the night prior, not feeling like getting dressed when they were done. He curled up to the warm body next to him, wrapping an arm around it.

Bryan was in the middle of the meeting when he felt his phone go off in his pocket, he reached down and pulled it out to see he had a message from Otso a small smile. He was peeking at the message when everyone had turned towards a presentation board that marked their income against expenses. A small smile appearing on his face at the lovely picture. Taking the time to quickly respond before he was returning his attention to the meeting. -Such a lovely sight in the morning. ;) I'll be looking forward to seeing what else you want to show me as the day goes on.- Bryan quickly texted before he was slipping his phone back into his pocket. He was really looking forward to having a sight like that in the morning again.

Alise hadn't bothered doing much after their activities that night, having just fallen asleep against her sexy wolf instead of getting dressed, or them cleaning up or anything really. In the morning she was slightly aware of movement beside her before she felt an arm wrapping around her. Shifting she nuzzled into the warm body that had once more curled against hers. Even if it had been awhile since she had slept with another person she was quickly getting used to doing so, especially with this being the second night they had fallen asleep together,

Otso got out of the shower, taking his phone with him and taking it out of the bag. Maybe a raunchy photo this time..? Come on Otso, you are more than capable of taking a sexy picture. It was just for Bryans eyes..Only Bryan would see it. He liked the picture in the shower and it did not even show anything sexual. - NSFW Trying not to get dirty thinking of you after a shower- He typed, sending it as the caption to a picture of him holding his junk. See? That wasn't so hard was it?

Shi didn't have any nightmares, having a blissful sleep the previous night. It was a nice feeling..And he didn't want it to end. He knew it would have to, wondering if he should do something nice for her.

As they were discussing matters and how their income was -like always- so much greater than their expenses they tried to think of other things that could be done with some of the extra funds. The coven was almost always drowning in money it seemed, largely due to the fact that as time passed, they obviously remained strong adapting to the changing world. They were currently discussing a game plan for building a new safe house of the covens to take in newborns left to fend for themselves or vampires forced out of their former clans. These safe houses protected the humans as well as the coven, and it was something important. He felt his phone go off again, and when he pulled down the notification to see it he saw the warning and smiled though he definitely wanted to see the picture it would take him a little longer to get the chance definitely not wanting to open the message in the middle of a crowded conference room.

It was so warm... and comfy. Alise had no interest in moving from her spot, the bed was warm, the body curled up with her and that she was happily pressed against was warm, the pillow was warm. Perfect really. Despite not wanting to she also knew that eventually they'd have to get up, it wasn't a pleasing thought but it was fact.

Otso knew it would take a little bit longer to reply to that one, getting dressed for the morning. He figured he might as well cook breakfast for himself. He did not hear Shi or Alise wake up yet..Maybe he will just make breakfast for everyone! He started making a large batch of scrambled eggs and sausage, wanting at least enough for the three of them. Hopefully enough extra for anyone else who came by that might be hungry.

Shis ears popped out, twitching lightly when he felt the other move. "Morning.." Shi said quietly, still not making any attempt to move or open his eyes. He was content keeping this beautiful woman in his bed all to himself..

It wasn't until that meeting had finished that Bryan finally had the chance to look at the message and he had to admit he really liked the picture that was sent to him. -I can't say I would complain to my cute little wolf getting dirty thinking about me.- Bryan messaged back. He definitely wanted to see that a soft growl coming from him at the thought and he was glad he had stayed behind and was alone at the moment. He had a few more meetings to tend to and a council member to assist but he had to admit that Otso was already weighing heavily on his mind. The perfect little distraction.

"Morning." Alise mumbled still refusing to lift her head or open her eyes. It didn't seem like Shi had an interest in getting up either, which was fine with her. "You're really warm... are all wolves so warm?" She murmured. Quite curious to know if all wolves were this warm or if it was more specifically her sexy wolf.

Otso left the food in the fridge when it was all done, eating his food happily. His phone buzzed as he was putting dishes in the sink, looking down at the message. Damn it Bryan..He thought with a bright blush on his face. He quickly dumped his dish in the sink, needing some privacy. You like the idea of it..now you can see it..Otso thought as he undressed himself again. He looked a the picture of Bryan to help him out, bending over with his ass in the air as he reached to touch himself. His free hand took the picture of him doing it, making sure to put NSFW on the text. -Hope you still aren't complaining-

"Never find out.." Shi said as he held Alise tighter to him. "But yes, we wolves..warm..bigger are warMer' He spoke in a whisper as he now had both arms wrapped around the other.

Bryan was walking towards his next meeting as he was about to walk through the doors he got another message from his little wolf. Seeing the message with it he smiled slightly and looked at the picture a deep purr escaping him as he saved the picture quickly to his phone and was more than eager to reply. -Definitely not complaining! Though I certainly wish I was there to help you out.- Bryan texted back with a large smile on his face, slipping it back in his pocket before he was heading into his next meeting and very much wishing he was with the cute wolf instead.

A soft hum escaped her when she felt both his arms around her, a little happy that he was so possessive that he didn't want her to find out though he explained the bigger the wolf the warmer they were. "I like my wolf." She commented in response as she nuzzled into his chest some more.

-You can always type the things you would want to say or do to me..? Then you are kind of helping even without being here- Otso typed, embarrassed he was even saying it. But he couldn’t help it..he kind of wished now that Bryan was the one touching him too. He flipped back to the others picture, going a light pink as he continued touching himself. How did he manage to land a cute guy like that?

Shi hummed quietly at feeling her on his chest, holding her tightly to him. “I think Otso was making breakfast..smelled it earlier” He said, a bit hungry himself since dinner was skipped and forgotten about yesterday. “Hungry?” He asked, turning to face her. He was too lazy to get his pants to get his phone and he wanted to try and talk to her a bit more.

They were discussing some of the ways to move forward with a few of the coven's older business ties, one in particular wasn't being as beneficial to them now as they had been, and thus they had to decide to keep the tie or cut it. This was the only reason he was in this meeting, was to discuss the financial loss that would come with dropping them. Bryan assured them that the loss wouldn't actually be that bad, and may in the long run be the quite beneficial as they could be replaced with a company that would actually add tremendously to their profits. It wasn't like they needed the money, but it came down to them still running and controlling a large influential business that needed the best ties to continue to remain successful even if money was no object. After he wasn't needed anymore and was given the okay to leave he checked his phone to see a message from Otso a deep groan escaping him at the suggestion. -I'd love to. I'm sure you are aware of that, but I think I'd rather show you tomorrow, or maybe even remind you of our previous experience together? Though I must say anything that leads to that lovely body of yours bending and squirming in pleasure is totally worth it.- Bryan texted back. Though he would enjoy telling Otso all of the things he wanted to do to him, he would enjoy matters even more if he was just showing him by doing said things.

Alise had to admit to herself she wasn't very hungry, but she would get up and eat a little with Shi since he clearly was. "I'm not really that hungry, but we can go down and eat anyway if you are." She decided to be honest, she'd eat with him, just not very much. But figured as long as they were together then who really care? Otso had also been nice enough to make breakfast, making her all the more determined to eat something to show her appreciation to him cooking.

-You got it, you will have to show me everything tomorrow since I won’t be drunk or full moon. You will have to show me all the ways you can bend me over and make me say your name, huh?- Otso typed, looking forward to tomorrow even more. Why did he have to be busy today? Stupid horny picture making me want you even more..He groaned as he flipped back o the Bryan picture again.

“A little..as much as I want to stay here” Shi said, wanting to keep holding her and never let go. Shi finally stood up, his tail and ears coming out as he went to get the phone from his pocket. Since it was his room, he could just get himself clean clothes. He searched through the drawers for something clean to wear, ending up going with a black v neck t shirt and blue jeans.

-That eager are we?- Bryan teasingly texted back, but he had to admit to himself that it was a really tempting offer. He really did want to do just that, there were so many things they could do together. So many positions he would love to see that cute wolf in, especially if he was able to get him to say his name again and again in so many lovely ways. Moving through the halls he had to admit he really wanted that wolf more and more as time passed, and the day wasn't even remotely close to being over. 'It's going to be a long day.' Bryan thought as he sighed softly moving to the next thing on his schedule.

Alise sighed and groaned softly as she stretched her muscles watching the cute wolf stand up, looking as sexy as ever. The appearance of his tail and ears just making him hum appreciatively at the sight before her a small smile crossing her face. "Such a lovely sight." She said softly though loud enough that Shi could have heard it. As he was looking for clean clothes to wear she slipped into the close she had packed for herself. Just shorts and a plain t-shirt, nothing over the top.

-I can’t help it! It’s you ;3 I’m sure you’ll make me regret teasing you tomorrow- Otso typed with one hand as the other was busy. Bryan would probably try cuffing him again and who knows what else! It made his body eager to just think about it. If he could do all those things then..imagine what else he could do. He ended up finishing after a few more moments of touching himself, getting a towel to clean himself with.

Shi couldn’t help but smirk hearing her say that he was a lovely sight. Damn woman, you know how to rile a wolf. “Want anything..? Coffee? Tea?” He asked quietly, wanting to ask her himself and not wanting to use his phone.

-Oh, I certainly will. But until then... you better keep sending me those lovely pictures of you.- Bryan texted back. He would certainly make sure that Otso regretted teasing him so much tomorrow, after a nice dinner, but for now he wanted to see more. The wolf was far too adorable, even when he was being a complete and utter tease. Making Bryan want to see more and more of him, as much as he possibly could throughout his busy day.

"Tea would be lovely." Alise admitted with a small smile. Normally she was a coffee person in the morning, but for some reason she was really craving some tea right now. Which wasn't entirely uncommon for her either, she loved both and would once in awhile prefer tea over coffee. As she made sure he new clothes were straight she turned to see a very handsome Shi standing there flashing a large smile. "Did I ever mention how much I love your voice? It's... amazing." Alise said softly. She loved Shi's voice, finding it attractive and fitting for the wolf.