An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

-I am sure he will tell us one way or the other..- Shi typed, nodding his head. -If you wanted to go talk to him, I don’t mind. I would not be opposed to you staying the night either. I don’t want you to leave just yet..- He types a bit slower, a bit shy to admit such a thing. He didn’t want their time to end so soon but he wanted to leave it up to her to decide

"You sure you wouldn't mind if I checked on him real quick?" Alise asked not wanting to just get up and leave Shi alone if he wanted her to stay here instead of going to see how Otso's day with Bryan had gone. When the offer was made for her to spend the night being told he didn't want her to leave just yet a bright smile appeared on her face. She leaned over and gave him a quick but deep kiss, "I'd love to stay the night with you."

Shi purred happily when Alise accepted the offer, even more when she kissed him afterwards. He was still embarrassed she could get him to purr and make happy sounds. If it was only for Alise..He figures it would be okay. “-If you need a change of clothes, I’d go get them now too. I won’t want to let you go so easily when you’d get back- Shi typed with the smallest of smiles.

Otso was smiling happily to himself, looking at Bryans number in his phone. A dinner date..Someone was making a meal just for him! They would get to watch movies together and enjoy themselves! He giggled happily to himself..

A small smirk appeared on her face as she winked at her sexy wolf, "I'll be sure to keep that in mind, sexy. You behave yourself, and I'll be back before you know it." Alise teased and promised at the same time, leaning over for one more kiss before leaving the room. She went to find Otso which wasn't all that difficult, smiling at him she just watched him for a moment seeing that he looked quite happy. "How was your day with Bryan?" She asked suddenly way too curious to keep watching and not just come right out and ask it.

Oto was still smiling happily at his phone when he heard a familiar voice, quickly setting down his phone. “Good..He took em out to breakfast and we went hiking” He said with a soft blush on his cheeks. It turned a brighter red when he realized the screen was still on and she could see the name on the screen. He quickly turned it off and went a darker red. “So..How’s your day with Shi?” He asked quietly.

"That sounds really nice." Alise commented her eyes going to the phone that Otso had set down rather quickly upon realizing she was there and seeing the name Otso had set made her laugh softly. "I take it you went hunting with Bryan and... maybe liked the sight a little?" She mused thoughtfully. It wasn't like she was entirely surprised, vampires wore what they knew others would be attracted to, and it just so happened she knew things about Bryan that he wished she didn't. Including his hunting ritual, and with a nickname like that set she knew that it meant Otso had definitely seen that side of him. Which was honestly too perfect, she could see herself having a lot of fun with that.

When she was asked about her day with Shi another bright smile appeared, "It was really good. Nice breakfast together, I cut his hair. then we just came back here to hang out and he asked if I'd stay the night. Figured I'd see how your day went before going to get some clothes." Alise said summing things up for the other.

Otso squealed in embarrassment when Alise pointed out how he liked the sight of Bryan a little too much. She must know..at least that his hunting outfit was a police officer. He had to be careful as he was not sure if she knew about the stripping part of his hunting ritual. "M-Maybe..He might have used cuffs on me..when we..you know.." Otso turned a deeper shade of red as he fiddled with his fingers. "Oh dear lord Alise he was hot!" He figured he could say that much and he could not help it.

'A-Anyway...He let you cut his hair..? And is letting you sleep in your room?!" Otso went wide eyed in surprise. "Are you sure you arent using some sort of voodoo on him. He neeeeever lets anyone sleep in his room!"

The sound that Otso made when she had commented on him having liked the sight of Bryan in his hunting outfit made a knowing smirk appear on her face. "Kinky are we?" She teased lightly moving closer to the other just to give him a light nudge. The way he told her that Bryan was hot made her laugh softly but she was really happy for Otso all the same. "Well, I'm glad you really like him. At least he'll go about things the right way, even if... you two get daring in the bedroom." She teased unable to help but want to tease him some more. "I will say he definitely looks good in that outfit, but what vampire doesn't look good in their hunting outfit? All the same, I am definitely routing for you and Bryan to work out, you deserve someone who makes you happy."

"Really?" Alise questioned when Otso told her that he never let anyone sleep in his room. "Nope! Just my great charm!" She added happily at the mention of voodoo a laugh escaping her a second later. "It's really nice that he trusts me so much though, I definitely really like him." She added though she was sure Otso was aware of that by now.

Otso turned a brighter red at being teased about how kinky they got in the bedroom. Sure it was the one time and it was on the full moon but he couldn’t help it. “He does..make me happy” Otso smiled softly despite the bright blush glaring on his face. “But I’m sure you look great in yours too!” He smiled before she went on to say Shi trusted him a lot. “He does..He never really lets people in and talks about himself. You had him talking and I even think I saw him smile even if it was a small one.You are amazing” Otso smiled before he decided to get back at her for teasing him. “Although I am sure he is a beast in bed..and someone likes looking at Shi shirtless” He said with his own nudge.

Seeing Otso turn a brighter red made her laugh softly, but she was glad he had fun and he found Bryan hot. "Good, I'm glad he makes you happy. That's what matters after all." Alise replied being completely honest with Otso. As long as he was happy that was all that really mattered, the fun they had in the bedroom was just an added bonus for the wolf. "That's sweet of you to say." Alise said a little flattered, but it was sweet of Otso to say he was sure she looked great in her hunting outfit too. "You've seen Kaine in his, right? It's really something to see when a vampire goes hunting, they're almost a whole new person. Even their behavior can change completely, like you would never even recognize them." She mused thinking about it and all of the differences that occurred when a vampire was going for a hunt versus just normally.

"Shi does have a really nice smile..." Alise murmured a smile of her own appearing. Her sexy wolf was incredibly... sexy! But she found him even more so when he was smiling, something she was able to get from him more frequently. Otso telling her she was amazing made her laugh softly, but she had to admit she liked hearing it all the same. One thing that caught her off guard was the mention of Shi being a beast in bed, her mind going back to the full moon. He had actually been quite caring and careful, and she definitely enjoyed seeing him shirtless. "He's got an amazing body, I love it when he shows that off." She replied admitting it with an even bigger smile on her face.

“I have seen Kaines I think briefly..I almost wonder what yours is like” Otso said with a grin of his own. He was happy to tease her and joke around about the men they fancied. It seemed Alise brought out the best in Shi and that made him happy. Shi deserves someone too, that could break open his shell or at least make him smile. And she seemed to be doing both..That was the best thing he could ask for.

“It really is amazing huh? He is the muscle of the pack, definitely don’t want to mess with Shi. He usually plays bodyguard if we have to go to events in the human town, don’t underestimate him when he is all dressed up and trying to look intimidating” Otso said with a laugh. “I see the way he looks at you now..Poor guy might have a heart attack if he saw whatever your hunting outfit is. Now I’m curious..” He said with a light chuckle.

"Definitely makes you want to get a closer look." Alise mused nudging Otso again lightly when he said he had seen Kaine's briefly, or at least so he thought. The way a vampire dressed for their hunts was in a way to entice others to get closer and take a better look, while feeling comfortable around them, it was imperative to their success that their prey was comfortable with the presence and wanted to be close to them. The perfect predator when things were done well. A newborn normally didn't get that down very easily, which was why other coven members normally hunted for them. If Alise was being honest she had found quite a few coven members to be more than a little sexy when leaving for a hunt, but now she had something far more sexy and appealing to hold her attention. Shi definitely was that person, and she loved more than just his body, but the person who was under the silent exterior -not that she minded that part of him either.

"I can definitely see why, he really does seem to be all muscle." Alise admitted with a small smile. Shi was definitely impressive when he wasn't trying to look all strong and intimidating, she could only imagine how he would when he was doing it on purpose. Granted she had seen it aimed towards Bryan but even she knew that wouldn't intimidate the vampire, she was actually sure that Bryan could pose to be an actual threat. Laughing at the mention of Shi possibly having a heart attack if he ever saw her in her hunting outfit made is so Alise flashed a bright smile at Otso. "Maybe I'll dress up in it some day just to see his reaction, and so you can quell your curiosity." Alise mused willing to humor the wolf and because she really wanted to know how Shi would respond to her hunting outfit.

“I’m sure that’s the point” Otso smiled, knowing that much from Bryan. Who wouldn’t want to be with Bryan in those cute little shorts seeing those sexy legs..and a slightly unbuttoned top..taking off his clothes and doing that little dance..It made him go red again just thinking about it. He needed to go on a hunt with him sometime..when he wasn’t drunk. Well..any excuse to look at that gorgeous man in action again. He hummed happily before shaking his head, getting distracted.

Otso had on a wide smile when Alise said she would wear it sometime. “I want to see it so bad now..! You’ll have to tell me when you’re coming, I can call Shi to the door and we can both see his reaction together!” He said with a giddy smile. “He looks at you like you do now, I can only imagine your hunting outfit. Well and Shi has never seen a vampire hunting outfit before and on top of it being you..” He wanted the moment to happen now so badly he would die!

"Of course that's the point, but it's kind of nice knowing it works on cute wolves too." Alise said with a teasing smile but also completely serious. It definitely worked for Kaine and she was aware Tenmo was now a regular 'assistant' in his hunts, and she knew it now worked Otso. So she was positive it would have a great response from Shi as well. For a few minutes she was distracted as she was thinking about this, and then she came to realized that she hadn't been the only one suddenly distracted. Even Otso seemed to have been in his own thoughts.

Both of them coming back to the present as she was given a wide smile and Otso told her he wanted to see it so bad now. Laughing softly at his eagerness, though the suggestion of how they could both see Shi's reaction was definitely a good one. "That could be fun..." she admitted with a smile. "We can definitely do something like that." She added as she was thinking about it even more, really interested in seeing how both of them would react.

“I would say just do it now before you come back but it is quite last minute. I’m sure you don’t need to put in too much work since you are eye catching already without the outfit” Otso smiled in a friendly way, playfully flirting without actually being interested in that way. “Whenever you do it, I am sure Shi will be some sort of happy” He chuckled, patting her back. “I probably kept you long enough so you better head off before Shi wonders what’s taking so long..Although you returning in your outfit would be a nice surprise and unexpected” He said with a big grin.

It was a bit amusing that Otso thought she should change into her outfit tonight when she left to get clothes, saying that he was sure she wouldn't need to put too much work into it. "That's really sweet of you to say." She admitted happy that he didn't think she'd have to do too much. Which was true, she didn't, it was basically just a change in outfit. It really wouldn't be all that difficult to do, as she was thinking about this Otso was speaking again telling her that Shi would probably be some sort of happy no matter when she did it. Nodding she smiled, "I'll see you later then, maybe even text you if I decide to take you up on changing into my hunting outfit tonight." Alise said with a wave before she left to go get some clothes and to decide whether or not she was going to change.

“I’ll keep my phone glued to my side” Otso laughed, letting her leave and watching her leave. He did wonder how Shi would react, these sort of reactions on Shi being new to begin with or rare. How would he react to a girl he liked being dressed in a way that might be similar to Bryan? He smiled to himself as his stomach grumbles, making lunch for himself while he waited for Alise. -Thinking Of you :3- He texted Bryan quick before he continued.

Alise smiled and nodded running off to the coven house and up to her room, she packed clothes for morning and then stopped to stare at the part of her closet that held her hunting clothes and considered changing into one of the outfits. It probably would be interesting to see the reaction she would get from Shi if she showed up wearing one, but at the same time... she wasn't sure she wanted to. Spending another five minutes debating it she figured she could do that, since he was already letting her spend the night in his room something that Otso had already made clear never happened. Slipping out of the outfit she had been wearing she slipped into one of the outfits. -Decided to take you up on seeing how Shi will respond to my hunting outfit. I'll be back at the house in about 10 minutes if you're up to seeing his reaction.- Alise texted Otso before she made sure her outfit was straight and perfect. Once dressed she looked herself over in the mirror, tying her hair back into a high ponytail though she let some remain free to frame her face. The skirt she was wearing was a lilac color and went just to the middle of her thighs, something she definitely didn't wear outside of hunting being shorter than she would prefer for normal activities but she liked how it brought other's attention to her. The top was a normal purple with spaghetti straps and stopped just under her rib cage, slipping into a matching pair of heels. In the end it was actually quite simple, and that was the point she was going for. Grabbing the bag she had packed some clean clothes in she smiled at herself, did the smallest twirl and left her room heading back for the pack house.

Bryan had just gotten out of the shower and returned to his room when he heard the sound of his phone going off. Reaching over for it a small smile appeared on his face, even over text his wolf could be cute. -Does my cute little wolf miss me yet?- Bryan texted back before he set the phone aside and was drying himself off and getting dressed to relax before he would head to bed knowing he had to get up early in the morning.

Otso looked down at his phone with a smile, seeing two texts coming in. One was from Alise and the other was from his..uhh..Officer? Otso blushed at the nickname he gave the other, reading Alises text first. She was on her way already? He couldn’t wait! He quickly finished his sandwich as he viewed the text from Bryan. -Maybe..- He texted with a small smile to himself. He felt like a pup with his first crush, getting a text from the person they like. He sent a picture of himself smiling, making sure he looked nice. He had a bit of crumb on his nose and licked it off. He sent the picture but it ended up being a video.

He waited by the front door for Alise, opening it for her. “You look great! This suits you so well!” He smiled, looking over her outfit. “I wasn’t expecting you to have a similar hunting outfit to Bryan, that would have killed Shi” He laughed as he called out for Shi. “SHI! ALISE IS HERE!” He shouted, hearing the sound of Shi quickly approaching.

“The shouting, don’t shout! I’m com....ing...” Shi said, his voice trailing off as he saw Alise in a tempting beautiful outfit. He kind of froze up for a moment, staring at her as his face went a bright red. “Shi, earth to Shi!” Otso laughed, waving a hand in front of him.

Alise was already on her way to back to the pack house when and it didn't take her long to reach it smiling at Otso when he answered the door. Laughing at the comment of it being similar to Bryan, "We all of similarities in our hunting outfits, we want to look even more appealing than we already do. Not to mention, if Bryan went hunting in a suit it wouldn't be as easy for him to draw people closer. I like showing off skin, I find it brings a lot of really nice meals quite close." She mused with a small smile. Shifting ever so slightly when he called out fo Shi laughing at the other's response to not shouting. It wasn't long before the sexy wolf had appeared and his reaction was definitely priceless, especially seeing his face flush a bright red.

"Can I take your reaction as you like it, sexy?" Alise asked Shi with a raised eyebrow and small smile before she continued to speak. "Otso mentioned how he never got to see me in my hunting outfit, I thought it would be nice to show you both at the same time." Of course, that could have just been an excuse to dress this way, when it really was true. The reaction really had been perfect though, loving that she had his full attention.

Bryan got the text back and laughed softly, glad that the little wolf missed him already even if he had just said 'maybe' it was definitely more of a yes. It was at that point he noticed the video that was sent and a soft purr escaped him as he watched it a few times before he finally texted back. -You know... when you send me cute stuff like that you really do make yourself far too tempting for your own good. Such a little tease.-

She looked..she...looked...wow. Shis eyes were glued to her as she showed off more skin than she susallg did. Even if she didn’t, she looked just..wow. He was at a loss for words, finally showing sign of movement as he walked toward her. His chest hurt with how Much his heart was pounding in his chest. He quickly picked her up in his arms, growling at another wolf who was checking her out.

“I think he likes it..” Otso smiled, watching Shi become very protective and using her like a starving man at a Buffett. He looked down at his phone shortly after and saw the message confused. He realized he sent a video and felt embarrassed. -That was just supposed to be a picture but I guess it took video O///O- He types to Brhan

Her sexy wolf still hadn't said anything and Alise was starting to wonder if maybe she had broke him when finally he seemed to be moving. Shi walked over to her and picked her up in his arms quickly, a small smile appearing when he growled at another wolf who had seemingly been checking her out, letting out soft laugh as she wrapped her arms around him. Otso chiming in to say that he thought Shi liked it. "It definitely seems that way!" Alise happily replied before she was leaning down to give the cute wolf a kiss. She really did like the reaction, especially how he had growled at the other wolf, though she certainly wasn't surprised that she had anyone else's attention as well.

Seeing the new message made him laugh, half tempted to tease the wolf some but he was going to let the little cutie get away with it this time. -Does this little mixup mean I get a picture of that cute blushing face of yours now?- Bryan texted back teasing in a completely different way. Wanting a picture of that cute little wolf blushing, he still had the pictures the wolf had sent him the previous night saved to his phone. He would love to add another of Otso with a lovely blush coloring his face.

Shi kept his eyes on the wolf checking her out, snapping his teeth at them to show them to back off. He carried her away and back into his room. He set her down and took her into a deep kiss. His fingers failed him as well as his words, wanting to tell her just how amazing she looked in his eyes. Come on...say something...anything...! “You...look good...” He said quietly, peppering her neck in kisses with a small growl.

“See you later!” Otso laughed, still red from the message he sent Bryan. He quietly held up the phone to his bright pink cheeks, shyly turning his eyes away as he nervously clicked the camera button. I really look like that..? He thought to himself when he looked at the picture. He sent it to Bryan with a text saying -Still cute?-

Alise was coming to the realization that she would have to visit Shi more in her hunting clothes if it meant she got this kind of reaction out of him. In fact he had turned and started carrying her through the house and back to his room without so much as a word, laughing softly she waved goodbye to Otso right before the other wolf was out of sight. When they reached Shi's room she was just happy to have him all to herself, probably a mutual thought with how he placed her on the bed just to catch her lips in a deep kiss she was more than eager to return. "Thank you, I'm glad you like it." Alise admitted when he said she looked good peppering her neck with kisses and letting out a small growl. She groaned softly before dipping her head to catch his lips in a deep kiss.

The picture he got was perfect, that cute red face and his little wolf looking as shy and adorable as ever. -It's perfect. You look just as adorable as ever.- Bryan texted back making sure he saved the picture. There was no way he was going to let such a lovely picture end up missing.

Shi growled happily when he felt her lips take his into another deep kiss. He took a few steps forward until he had her against the wall still kissing her deeply. One hand rested on the wall while the other wrapped around her waist, pulling her close. Could Alise be any more wonderful? She looked like a goddess that one stare could bring him to his knees. He reached the hand on the wall to lock the door, not wanting to be disturbed.

Otso held the phone tightly to his chest when he got the message. You can make me blush not even being here..He thought as he went to send him another text. -What? No picture of you? Come on, I am sure you are just as cute looking as me right now- He smiled, wanting any excuse to get a picture of him, regardless of what he was doing.