An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I already have a lot of self esteem issues okay? When Alise introduced me to you two, I thought it would be just me and one of you or me and both of you,That would have been fine too" Otso started to saw after Bryan took him into a kiss. "If you wanted to fuck other people while getting to know me, at least tell me so I don't have to walk in on hearing it. Hell, I might have even been fine with it if i was just told so. I have been with the twins and I got tossed aside when they didn't want a relationship at the time. I get beaten to death when I try to get with humans for being a 'flaming homo'. I finally had Tenmo, someone I could call mine and mine alone and as soon as he meets Kaine, there goes Otso again who gets tossed aside. I am only good for a fuck and done..! I finally meet you two after Alise told me about you guys, thinking for once in my fucking life someone actually wanted only me. i opened myself up sexually for the first time in awhile, coming to visit and ask to be with you again and the twins are fucking you both, I couldn't even have one of you! Let me guess, they 'came all the way here just to see you?' I just want once...that's all...I wanted once that someone wouldn't take someone from me..J-just....once...." Otso took a few deep breaths as he tried to calm himself down.

Shi quietly went over to Otso, not caring Bryan was standing right there. He went to hug him tight, trying to keep him from having another bad panic attack or fall into a deeper sadness. 'Breathe..." Shi said quietly, squeezing him tightly in a tighter hug. He didn't know what else to do, looking to Alise for help, if not with Otso, with the brothers or Bryan.

"Good.." Tenmo said with a nod, continuing to eat what food off the plate Kaine offered him. He cared so much for Kaine's well being, wanting to make sure everything about him was cared for and loved.

"Oh hush, you know what I meant" Adrian laughed, giving him a peck on the lips. "Anyone who can tackle and pin a full moon werewolf is pretty darn strong" He smirked before he went back to breakfast. It was nice..to enjoy a meal like this with his family

Vince was stunned more when Otso started to speak and he didn't know what to say or do, looking away and feeling like shit as he rubbed the back of his neck. It had never been his intention to make Otso feel this way, and he knew it had not been his brother's intention either. But it also made them give slightly accusing looks to the twins at the same time, blaming them both for how this had gone. The brother's had after all been more than willing to hang out with Otso again, had even wanted too when they had run into them first. The twins being so bold and forward had been hard for them to deny. "It's the twins' fault! We were more than open and willing to hang out with you again, you were actually the ones on our minds when we ran into the twins that night. They come on rather hot and bold and... I guess... we lost sight of everything. But we never meant to hurt you, and we certainly didn't mean to use and dump you. We... weren't done..." Marcus said speaking up this time. The cute wolf was so upset, and they had only seen him like that once and it had been towards Bryan. But it wasn't their fault! He didn't want to believe it was their fault and refused too.

Bryan let out a soft growl when he realized Otso was getting worked up, and he had been on the end of one such rant before and knew nothing good happened to the cute wolf after. Shi was suddenly there though, and giving his wolf a hug, his wolf. This caused a louder more possessive growl to escape him even if he knew it was the other wolf trying to offer support to Otso, which he had probably done multiple times in the past, but Otso was his now. He should be the only one giving him support, the only one that was taking care of him.

Alise frowned and she could tell that Otso was really upset, and he deserved to be, when she heard the possessive growl from Bryan towards Shi she growled herself in warning to keep Bryan in check. She could tell he had become quickly protective of Otso, but she wasn't going to let him act that way towards the wolf she loved either. Turning towards the brothers and twins she gave them both a stern look, "Honestly you're all assholes. You seem to think with your dick and not your brain. Hasn't he been through enough?" She said in a chastising manner and noticing both Marcus and Vince looking ashamed. She felt they should look that way.

It was great, sharing breakfast with his cute wolf and loving being able to do so. When they had finished the breakfast and he had drank his milk he leaned over to give his puppy a deep kiss to show his appreciation. When their lips parted he flashed a large smile, "Thank you for making me breakfast, Puppy. You take such good care of me."

"I haven't lost my touch after all these years. It's good to know." Xavier admitted with a small smile. He was glad he had still been strong enough to do so, not sure and having been worried about it at first. Xavier had not needed to fight for quite some time, and it was a good thing that it would not pose a problem. That if he needed to do so again, though he really hoped he wouldn't, that he'd be fully capable of doing so.

Otso was trying to stay calm as Bryan started growling at Shi now, which only ticked off Shi as he was trying to be helpful. He didn't know about Otso. "None of you even know anything about Otso...Did you think to ask anything beyond sex or just with your dicks? Do you guys even know him at all..?" Shi spoke up, aiming that at Bryan and the brothers, even the twins more so with his rage and thinking with their dick. "Otso is an amazing guy who deserves to to happy after the world treated him like shit! Now give it to him!" Shi growled, still holding him protectively.

Otso was a bit surprised Shi was talking at all, much less in complete sentences and this much. Even Bryan growling possessively took him by surprise along with everything Shi said. Shi...you always stood up for me...He thought with a small smile, trying to dry his crying eyes.

"For your information, I wasn't thinking of sex with Otso last night when we ran into each other. He's the one who offered it." Bryan growled not liking that Shi was turning this around on him or trying to put him in the same classification as the brothers and twins. Bryan also really wanted to get to know Otso, he had already learned from the other day that he knew nothing about the cute wolf, his cute wolf. So he was more than eager to learn about him, sex had not been something he had considered last night even if he had been a tease. Otso had been the flirt, the one to offer it first though, and he didn't want to blame the wolf either though. "Still, emotions were high last night, it's not his fault it ended that way either. He was drinking... I should have taken it slower." Bryan hated Shi and the way he talked to him, but he had to admire how he was standing up for Otso. His eyes moved to the cute wolf who was trying to dry his eyes, he reached over carefully because of Shi to dry them for him. "I have nothing but time to get to know my little wolf." He promised.

Alise was just as surprised by Shi as she had been of Bryan's protective growling, but she also knew he had a point. Men really only seemed to think with their dicks in this coven, and she wouldn't be surprised if Bryan had done the same. But a moment later he was saying otherwise, and she sighed. "Look guys, Otso has been through hell and back. Everyone needs to stop thinking with their dick and use their heads. If you're not interested in the whole thing and just want a hole find someone else to bother." Then her eyes moved back to Shi and Bryan, "As for you two. Don't fight about him either, there is more than enough of the poo guy for you both to protect him. Though..." She trailed off eyes on Bryan solely now, "Shi does know him better..." She could tell the moment she said it that Bryan was pissed off but knew it was true at the same time.

Shi didn’t know how to feel about Bryan saying all of those things. He was genuinely seeming to apologize for his actions. He was saying he should have taken things slower and said he wanted to get to know his cute wolf. He held him tighter when he reached out for him but it was just to dry his tears. Now he was thinking...maybe...At least for now...Otso would be better off with Bryan. He seemed to care about him and was aware his actions weren’t the best. Shi took a deep breath and quietly let Otso go.

Otso sniffled, trying to feel better about everything. His eyes shot up to bryan, who reached over to wipe away his tears. Ford. The bandages..and now wiping away his tears. He didn’t want to rush things and it was only his urging they did it yesterday. Bryan..Does he really care about me...? Otso watched as Shi’s protective arms let him go, taking a step forward to Bryan as he buried his face in his chest.

Alise watched the three intently for a moment assessing the situation, but it seemed that she didn't need to worry about them. Bryan was being... sweet. He was wiping away Otso's tears and before long Shi was releasing the other wolf who moved and buried his face in the vampire's chest. This caused Alise to sigh softly, glad that Otso at least seemed to have someone who was caring for him. Even if it really was the most unlikely person in her opinion, the two of them seemed to have gotten pretty close even if it had only been one night.

Bryan didn't have an issue admitting he had moved to fast, that he should have gone slower especially since Otso had been drinking. But he didn't regret last night, he didn't regret hooking up with his cute wolf or feeding from him. It just made him want to protect him more, something he probably never would have admitted to himself much less voice aloud before now. Otso moving to him and burying his face in his chest caused Bryan to wrap his arms protectively around his cute little wolf. Leaning down to press a kiss to the top of his wolf's head, holding him close and just thinking of how hard he had fallen for him in such a short amount of time.

Shi wasn’t sure how to feel about this, not thinking this guy was one to be so sweet and gentle. He held him close..kissed the top of his head..like he really cared for him. He was wary but it seemed like whatever happened the night before made him happy. “Hurt Otso..And I’ll break you...” Shi said to all three of them but mainly to Bryan. If he found out he mistreated him or made him cry...He would make sure he would know what pain felt like. He tensed up so every muscle popped and looked bigger and more intimidating.

Warm..Otso thought as he felt the light kiss on his head. He would have waited if he didn’t make him..He treated him kindly without sex in mind and apologized for his actions. It made him feel warm inside. He saw Shi bulk up and threaten Bryan if he hurt him, letting out a quiet chuckle as he turned to face Shi, still against Bryan. “I’ll think I’ll be okay.with you protecting me. I am sure Alise likes looking at you all bulked up and Intimidating” He chuckled quietly again which got Shi to calm down.

"Yes because I so live my life to go around hurting people I get close too." Bryan said with a roll of his eyes and an unimpressed look towards Shi who was apparently trying to make himself look bigger. He wasn't a pushover, actually being quite capable in a fight than people would probably think. Not just that, but he wasn't about to let a wolf intimidate him or think he could do so. Bryan would be more than willing to take care of Otso, to protect him and keep him moving in a positive direction. His eyes moved back to his cute wolf, running his fingers through the other's longer hair and smiling at him, "My cute little wolf." He purred.

Alise had to admit she did like the way Shi looked when he was all bulked up like that an appreciative purr coming from her when Otso brought attention to that. "I really do." She admitted biting her bottom lip gently and smiling at her cute wolf. But then her eyes moved back to Otso and she smiled at him before speaking directing it more at Shi, "He's right though, Bryan doesn't open himself up to anyone. He wouldn't do that just to turn around and hurt Otso, and this is the one thing I can say with complete certainty. I've never seen him let anyone in, no one has." Bryan had always been so guarded, so cold to everyone she had never seen him open up and let anyone in. For Otso to do that was a miracle in itself, she knew Bryan wouldn't turn around and hurt him because he never let anyone in. He'd want to hold onto that person, not risk losing them.

-I can’t help be protective of him- Shi types out on his phone before wrapping an arm around Alise and pulling her close to his side. He was going to keep an eye on Bryan and make sure he didn’t try anything funny. Otso needed happiness and Bryan better give it to him. While he did stand much taller than Alise, he awkwardly wrapped his arms around her to hold her against his chest.

Otso purred happily when he felt the other purr against him and watched his hands run through his hair. He liked those fingers..He felt safe in the others arms. He knew him only for a day but he did so much for him and t wasn’t all about sex or being even physically close. He just..wanted to help him.

Alise looked at the message when Shi typed it out on his phone and showed it to her, his arm wrapping around hre and pulling her into his side. Alise was quick to wrap her arms around him and rest her head on his chest, liking that he was quite a bit taller than her. "I know, but for once I can say with certainty that Bryan will be good for him." She replied knowing that Shi had probably been protective of him for so long. But she felt like it was time that Shi let someone else take over from here, Otso seemed happy and calm in Bryan's arms, something she never thought that she'd see.

Hearing and feeling Otso purr in response to his purr made him happy, another purr coming from him as he held the cute wolf close. Such a sweet little wolf, that he was more than looking forward to protecting and getting to know. Maybe that's what they could do today? He could take the cute wolf on an actual date, they could talk and get to know one another and start working on things properly. The last thing Bryan wanted was a relationship that was only physical, only sexual. There was more he wanted out of his relationships, and Otso was the first person he had let himself get close to in so long, the first person since he had been with the coven.

Shi couldn’t help but worry about him, but Otso seemed the calmest he has been in a long time. If he wasn’t his overly happy self..He seemed happy today with Bryan. He was even purring and making happy noises. For your sake Bryan..You better make him happy..Shi thought as he held Alises hand. “I’m hungry..” He said quietly, easily lifting her up in a position so she still faved him and could hold onto his neck as he left them alone in the hallway and went to the kitchen.

Otso had not even noticed they left yet, perfectly content in the position he was in. He felt at ease, happy to feel the others purrs against his face coming from the others chest. Otso quietly wrapped his arms around the other, nuzzling more into his chest.

Alise looked up at Shi when he said he was hungry and was about to suggest they got get him something to eat when he was already picking her up and holding her in front of him. Instantly she wrapped her arms around his neck before he was heading down the hallway leaving Otso and Bryan alone together. Something they both probably needed, when they reached the kitchen she leaned up to give him a quick kiss before flashing a smile. "Feeling anything in particular?" She asked more than willing to make him something if he knew what he wanted.

Bryan could tell that Otso was responding positively to his purring, so he continued to do so, knowing that the action had a calming effect. Feeling the arms wrap around him and the way his cute wolf nuzzled into him made him smile softly. "You're adorable." He purred leaning down to press another kiss to the top of his head. "We should clean up though, get you into some clean clothes, I'll put on something more casual then let's head into town and get a nice breakfast." Bryan suggested. They really should actually clean themselves up after last night, and he wanted a nice hot breakfast that neither of them had to cook so they could just focus on each other.

-I don’t know, I just wanted to give them space. But I am hungry- Shi typed out on his phone, showing it to her. He wasn’t quite sure what he wanted, feeling weird casually being shirtless in the coven kitchen. He didn’t want to pry in their fridge and figured Alise could come up with something. “-Mushrooms are gross- He did add, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before he stood beside her.

Otis smiles happily when his head was kissed, hearing Bryan comment on getting him into clean clothes. “I..only have my clubbing outfit..” He said quietly, looking down at his booty shorts and tank top. He felt embarrassed wearing it, especially to a nice breakfast out on the town in the middle of the day.

"Let's see..." Alise murmured as she moved over to the fridge rummaging through it when she glanced back to see that he didn't like mushrooms. Laughing softly she shook her head a bit amused but she understood it all the same, "I get it, they are weird for sure." Alise admitted. She started pulling things out to make a classic breakfast, eggs, bacon and toast. Figuring this was probably the best way to go and it didn't involve mushrooms but was something that most people liked.

"Don't worry about that. I'm sure the coven has plenty of clothes your size down in the storeroom. We can go check and you can pick out an outfit." Bryan said taking Otso's hand and leading him downstairs and towards the storeroom. When they entered it was a rather large room split into multiple sections. though each half of the room was dedicated to a gender. "We always have a large supply of clothes in all sizes, never know when a newborn will be added to the coven and they'll need clothes." Bryan explained. "You can take whatever you want, then we'll go get cleaned up and head out."

“Bacon..” Shi said quietly, taking the bacon from her so he could cook it. He was very picky about the way he liked his bacon..and he wanted to help. Mostly for being picky, he liked his bacon a particular way, he always had been quite particular about how his bacon was cooked. He didn’t do it to be rude, standing on her right as he started prepping.

Otso nodded, figuring it would make sense for the coven to have all sorts of sizes and gender clothes for recently turned vampires. He looked over the clothes, finding something casual to wear. It felt weird to be wearing clothes coming from the coven but if he can wear a dress and heels, this shouldn’t be as bad. He got the clothes he needed in his size, going to follow Bryan so he can find their bathroom to change and shower.

When Shi quietly said bacon she was a bit curious but didn't complain or anything when he took it from her, figuring he probably just wanted to help out with breakfast. Something she definitely wasn't going to complain about, she wasn't going to refuse help. Actually enjoying it when she had some help in the kitchen, focusing on making the eggs and their toast. "Do you like your eggs a particular way?" She asked not wanting to make an assumption about how he liked them and knowing some people had a preference over one way to another.

After Otso had picked some clothes to wear he smiled and lead him out of the room and back up to the bathroom. "Now, we can either shower together, or if you're feeling shy we can take turns." Bryan suggested not wanting to assume that after last night -especially with hot this morning had already gone- that Otso wanted to shower together. Instead he wanted to give him the option, once they were more involved and had gotten to know each other better and been together longer things may change and he'd start assuming they'd shower together.

“Yolks...” Shi said quietly, trying to tell her he liked the yolk intact on his eggs. He liked to crush the yolk on his toast or eat the yolk whole and bite down on it in his mouth. He watched her cooking, being careful the bacon grease wouldn’t spray on them and hurt

Otso turned a bright red and shook his head. “I-I’m fine..showering by myself..” He said embarrassed, not thinking his heart could talk showering with Bryan. “Can you..Rebandage my wrists before we leave though..?” Otso asked quietly with a smile as he took off the sweaty tank top.

Alise nodded when Shi told her how he preferred his eggs, that said and out of the way she started to cook them. As the eggs were cooking she was putting some bread into the toaster and toasting them just right, not a big fan of them being dark but a nice golden brown. As the toast was coming out she put them on another plate returning to the eggs to make sure they weren't over cooked and moving them out and more into the pan as they finished. It was sweet she thought, noticing that Shi was being careful with the bacon grease, that it wasn't splashing either of them which would definitely hurt if it did.

A small smile appeared when his little wolf was getting all shy about showering telling him that he was fine showering by himself. "Alright, cutie." Bryan said leaning down to kiss the top of his head when he was asked if he could rebandage his wrists before they left. "Of course I will, you just get cleaned up, I'll rebandage them when you're done then I'll get in the shower." He responded before flashing a smile and leaving the bathroom for Otso to shower in peace.

Shi nodded toward the toward, that being how he liked his toast himself. He never liked his food burnt or crispy, he liked it just before foods got there. He liked his bacon chewy and not too on the crispy side but made some crispy in case Alise liked them that way. He was careful to give them both equal amounts of bacon, not putting too much grease on her plate.

Otso smiled shyly when he was called cutie, loving to hear Bryan call him cute. He didn’t call anyone else that probably..It was just for him. It made him feel special and that made him even happier. Otso stepped into the shower, needing more time since he usually cut longer hair right away and didn’t leave it long. He dried it and looked at himself in the mirror. A bit more formal along the lines of casual to him, his casual being t shirt and jeans, sometimes shorts. He got dressed and got out of the bathroom so Bryan could use it

Alise was glad that she had made the toast the way Shi liked it, she could have made it darker or lighter if that had been how he would have preferred things. As the eggs finished and she had put them on the appropriate plates she smiled as Shi had made some bacon on the crispier side for her. She had to admit she had a preference for it on the crispy side, just not so crispy it was dry. As their breakfast came together she moved to get the some drinks, "Do you prefer to drink something specific with your breakfast? Or is there some in particular you want this morning?" Alise asked glancing back towards him. Having grabbed some creamer for her coffee, she always needed a cup in the morning to help her get going.

As Otso was taking a shower Bryan had grabbed different clothes to wear today, more casual clothes for him. His cute wolf arrived not long after, leaning over he kissed his head before making his way to the bathroom to shower as well. His shower didn't take long at all, and when he was done he was slipping into some dark colored pants and a dark gray button up shirt. Bryan still wasn't one for entirely casual clothes, that just not being something he had worn in awhile. When he was done he returned to his room with a first aid kit to bandage up Otso's wrists again. Smiling at the little wolf when he lead him back towards the bed and started wrapping them up.

“Coffee..” He said quietly, seeing her having made a pot of coffee. Shi wrapped his arms around her again, resting his head on Alises shoulder. He liked holding her like this..He needed to walk around shirtless more often. Alise seemed to like it and he liked seeing her happy. He waited for the coffee, placing a light kiss on her cheek.

He looked so nice..Otso thought as he looked at him. He dressed similar but in a white button down shirt. Otso was less hesitant to give Bryan his wrists, giving them far more willingly. He sat next to him on the bed, watching him work. “Thanks Bryan..” He said quietly, giving him a peck of the cheek with a shy smile.

"Done." Alise said with a smile pouring two cups of coffee when she felt arms wrapping around her. This just made her smile grow even stronger, glancing over her shoulder at him and kissing him quickly before she returned to what she was doing. It was nice to be able to spend time with him like this, it was... quiet. Nice really, so peaceful and perfect, she realized she could get used to moments like these. After finishing getting their coffee and asking how he took his she turned in his arms wrapping hers around his neck to give him a quick kiss before grabbing her plate and coffee and carrying it to the table. Returning to the counter once to grab the toast, butter and jam before she was getting comfortable at the table to have a nice breakfast with her handsome wolf.

As he was taking care of his cute wolf's wrists he noticed Otso was much more relaxed around him, much more willing to give him his wrists and let him take care of him. When he finished he was given a peck on the cheek with a shy smile, making him flash a loving look at the other. "You're welcome, Otso. Now, let's get going for breakfast shall we? A nice meal after a night of drinking always makes me feel better." Bryan mused before taking Otso's hand and leading him from the room. Making sure his phone and wallet were in his pocket.

It was a quiet morning..Nice without a bunch of wolves being wide awake first thing in the morning. It was peaceful here and it was rather strange. But it was nice...as long as it was Alise with him. He sat down with his cup of coffe, holding it in his hands. He leaned over for another peck on the cheek before moving to eat his breakfast. He took a bit of food on her plate, raising his fork to feed her, trying to be cute.

“That sounds nice” Otso said with a small smile, letting himself be led out of Bryans room. “I suppose you ended up getting all the money back after all..” He said with a shy quiet laugh, remembering he paid Bryan to dance for him.

Alise was enjoying the change and having breakfast with Shi, it was really nice. When he took some of her food on his fork and held it up to her she laughed softly before taking the bite of food. After eating it she leaned over to give him a kiss and flashed a smile, "You're so sweet." Alise absolutely loved spending time with him, and really did see him as a sweet wolf, not once had he ever really done anything to make her feel otherwise. Even when he was threatening Bryan, since he was doing so in the defense of someone who really did need to be protected.

Bryan laughed at the comment about the money an amused smirk on his face. "I suppose that's true. We'll just consider it as you paying for breakfast." He mused with a gentle smile. Otso had technically given him the money back he had been adamant they shared the night before, but he didn't really mind it this time since it meant he got to see some very lovely sides of his wolf. When they reached the restaurant he had in mind he walked the other inside telling the woman they needed a table for two. Reaching the table he was quick to order some tea, not much of a coffee drinking and it being to early for him to want any soda. Already knowing what he wanted he didn't look at the menu instead his attention was on his little wolf, "So cutie. Why don't we get to know each other a little better?"

It was weird being called sweet like this..But he could get used to it. He enjoyed Alises company, enjoying breakfast with her. Even if she was not the most gorgeous sight to him...and she was. She was wonderful..kind..kept him calm...She was a good friend to Otso. She was just..perfect. It made him feel embarrassed and scared he could think such things and knew he might not ever get used to it. But here he was, shirtless in the coven kitchen because she liked seeing him shirtless. He was finally just getting used to the idea of being her girlfriend..Trying to put the sight of her from yesterday out of his head. Just as beautiful..He thought as he slowly drank his coffee.

Otso got himslef a coffee but asked for lots of milk and sugar and creamer in his. He hates black coffee, not one for the bittter taste without something in it. He peruses the menu, looking up when Bryan asked him about getting to know each other. “Where to even begin..” Otso quietly laughed, figuring out what he wanted and setting down the menu. “I’m terrible at starting conversations about myself”