An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Breakfast with Shi was really nice, something she was really enjoying. Sipping at her coffee and eating her food, she occasionally spoke to Shi but knew for the most part he'd type something or give her a really short answer. That was perfectly fine though, she kind of liked the more silent side of him. Really sunk home the strong and silent type of person, which she was finding she liked more and more. As they were finishing up breakfast she leaned over to give him a kiss again before getting up to start doing the dishes. Not one to leave dishes behind, partially because it wasn't fair to whoever came along after, but also because Bryan would get on her case. Picking up after oneself was something he was huge on, and though she completely agreed she thought he took it too far sometimes.

As they were waiting for their drinks Otso was looking over the menu and told him he was terrible at starting conversations about himself. "That's alright. Well... let's start at the very bottom then, shall we? It might be a sore subject but tell me about your family. As far as I know you were pretty much raised alongside Tenmo. That raises a few questions though." Bryan said wanting to start with a topic that was sure to be a sore subject to get it out early on versus finishing their breakfast on it instead. He'd save the more lighthearted topics for near the end of their meal to leave on a positive note.

Shi kissed her cheek, a small smile on his face. “Need help..?” He asked quietly, having already seen her doing dishes. He stood at her side when he gave her the last of the dishes, not wanting to stand there and do nothing. He kissed the top of her head, feeling more comfortable giving her lots of kisses when it was just the two of them. Even in the coven house, he could kiss her with more ease with his tthe two of them.

“Starting off strong huh...?” Otso said with a quiet laugh and a smile. “Father didn’t want a kid so he left my mom. Mom didn’t want me either and left me with Adrian to go chasing after him. They didn’t want kids so they abandoned me to be with each other before leaving the pack” He said with a smile. Even his own parents...didn’t want him....He knew he started learning all these hobbies to feel useful and wanted, granted they have helped at some point but it still hurt

"Not particularly, but I like the kisses." Alise said when she was asked if she needed after he had kissed her cheek. She currently didn't need any help doing the dishes, even if it wasn't her favorite thing to do. Turning towards him she leaned up for an actual kiss before flashing a smile and returning to washing the dishes. Enjoying his company and considering that help enough, when she had finished with them and dried her hands she turned to face Shi full on wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning into him. Her head rested on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart and even breaths, nice and calming. "I love you, Shi." Alise said softly, not having said it yet today and determined that she told him she loved him at least once a day.

"Might as well." Bryan replied with a soft laugh. When Otso told him about his parents not wanting him Bryan thought about it for a moment before he spoke, "In the end it's their loss. Adrian took good care of you, and raised you like a son, he is in a sense your dad. Anyone can be a mother or father, it takes a special person to step up and be a mom or dad though." Bryan said wanting Otso not to think of the parents that left him behind, but the man who stepped up to take care of him and raise him like his own. "Aside from that, maybe they weren't cut out to be parents? Not everyone is, and it takes having that child to figure that out. If that was the case, the best thing they could have done was leave you behind." Bryan wanted Otso to try to see the positive side of things, and not the negative. He didn't want him to feel like his parents just simply didn't want him, even if that was a factor, other factors could have played roles in their final decision to leave him behind. In the end, he was left with someone who truly cared about him and took good care of him. Raising him alongside his own son and making sure he had everything he needed.

"Well yeah..When the specifically say they don't want the kid and mom said she didn't want to lose him so 'I'm leaving the 'thing' with you', I would hope they weren't cut out to be parents" Otso said with a quiet laugh. 'But yeah, Adrian was a great dad and Tenmo and Shi were like brothers to me. Shi helped take care of me a lot when Tenmo's mother..well..when all that happened and Adrian fell down the deep end but still took care of me" Otso said with a small nod and another smile. "Now what a depressing start to breakfast, tell me more about yourself? I don't know a lot about you" He didn't want to think about his parents anymore and he didn't know much about Bryan thinking about it. A stickler for rules...wears glasses...not much.

Shi's heart beat a little faster, enjoying being told that by her so much. He could get used to being told that all of the time. "I love you as well Alise..." He said quietly, wanting his love to be just for her. He wrapped his arms around Alise, holding her tightly to him.

"What do you want to know?" Bryan asked when Otso decided to turn things to him instead, clearly wanting to get away from the subject of his parents. That made sense, and he wasn't going to argue, but it was nice to get to know this part of Otso as well. He needed to know the good and bad, not just the good nor the bad. Their coffee came and Bryan ordered what he wanted for breakfast before turning back to Otso so he could order what he wanted and because he wasn't really sure what Otso wanted to know about him.

A happy smile appeared when he told her that he loved her as well, extremely happy to hear it. It always made her heart flutter, leaning up to give him a kiss as his arms were wrapped around her and holding her tightly. She reached up to wrap her arms around his neck losely, though he was significantly taller than her it didn't bother her any. Finding that she really liked the difference in their height.

Otso ordered himself an omelette with a extra cheese as he thought of things to ask Bryan. "Well I do not know much about besides 'The stiff who acts like he has a stick up his ass', no offense, just using what I heard" Otso said with a small laugh before getting back on topic. "Do you have any hobbies or things you like to do? I am sure you have interests or things you enjoy?" Otso asked with a smile as he took another sip of his coffee.

Shi couldn't but let out the quietest chuckle at their height difference, picking her up and setting her on the kitchen counter. "Eye level.." He said with a small nod, leaning forward to give her another kiss. It did remind him of something, fishing for his phone. -Are you all right after...last night?- He showed her his phone. He doesn't remember how rough he was when they had sex but hoped he had not hurt her.

Bryan had a small smile appear on his face when Otso said he didn't know much about him other than being a stiff who acts like he has a stick up his ass. Sighing he rolled his eyes, not really surprised that was what Otso had heard about him but not entirely caring what anyone else thought either. "Not really." He admitted when he was asked if there were hobbies or things he liked to do. "Not that I've done since I was human anyway." Bryan added. In his vampire life, he had stopped doing a lot of things that he had enjoyed doing previously. A lot of it was no longer appealing to him and so he just didn't care to continue any of it. Or such things weren't really possible when living with the coven and would have to be done outside of it, which wasn't appealing.

A small blush appeared on her face when she was lifted up and set on the counter to bring them to the eye level with each other. Alise was just as happy to lean forward into the kiss when she was kissed again though, her arms still loosely wrapped around his neck. Watching Shi suddenly start fishing around she knew he was looking for his phone, when he showed it to her she laughed softly. "I'm fine, really." She replied with a smile leaning forward to kiss him again. She was perfectly fine, wasn't sore or anything, which was a plus in her book. Granted, it was Shi so she probably wouldn't have minded if she was being honest.

“Well..We got to fix that then! We will just have to find something we enjoy doing together!” Otso said with a determined nod and a big smile. “Always good to have something you enjoy that’s makes you..You” He said with a big grin. “I’m sure we will find something you like to do even now” He said with a smile. “I mean, you already know some of my hobbies, cosplaying and baking. I suppose you kind of know theatre being one of them with the whole Jessica thing” He said with a small smile. “Alise found it rather amusing when she first heard it” Otso spoke in his Jessica voice with a small snicker.

She nodded, happy he did not seem to hurt we in anyway. -It still is scary how calm you managed to keep me..I’m not sure how to feel. Normally I keep to myself or I’m a lot more..forceful and angry. And yet I was calmer and..other activities happening- He felt embarrassed just typing it out much less having to say it

Bryan laughed softly when Otso told him they'd just have to figure out something they enjoyed doing together. Fair enough. He'd humor the wolf by trying different things until they found something that they both enjoyed doing, who knew? It could turn out to be fun. "That's true." He agreed with a nod. Knowing some of Otso's hobbies already, but he was sure there was still more to learn about his hobbies than just what he had been told or figured out on his own. Jessica had certainly been something, and when Otso mentioned her and then spoke in his Jessica voice Bryan gave him a small smile. "It's definitely a good act, but I must say I prefer Otso." Bryan admitted wanting to be honest with him. Though Jessica had been the one to get his attention, it had been Otso who had kept it, and it was the wolf he wanted to know not the woman he portrayed or became. He liked his little wolf just the way he was.

What Shi typed to show her this time was quite a lot and she thought about it for a moment before shrugging slightly. "Every wolf deserves someone who can keep them calm during the full moon." She replied leaving it at that in the beginning but then she shrugged when she got to the part about him normally being more forceful and angry. "You kind of have every right to be, with everything you went through as a kid. But... I'm glad you don't feel that way around me, the angry part." Alise said softly with a small smile. Shi deserved to be angry, and she knew it would be portrayed the strongest during the full moon. Finding out that he did not feel that way around her during that time though made her extremely happy to hear it. She wanted to keep her wolf calm and happy.

Otso laughed shyly, a small blush rising on his cheeks which just as quickly disappeared. He was glad Bryan liked both of them, but liked him more. “I would have surely gotten pounced on in a heartbeat if I tried that Jessica routine on you on the brothers. Sorry again about the whole lollipop thing..” He said with an awkward smile at remembering that meeting. “Looking back on it is embarrassing as hell, but you have to agree the brothers would have just dropped their pants in a heartbeat” He laughed, snorting from laughing so hard, covering his mouth at the embarrassing sound.

-It’s hard to be angry around you- Shi typed with a small shrug. While he did not understand why he felt this way, he was happy. To be comfortable around a vampire..around anyone for that matter. He rested his forehead against her head, content to just look into her eyes.

"It's fine." Bryan said with a dismissive wave of his hand at the mention of the whole lollipop thing. But he knew the other had a point, if he had done the whole Jessica thing with the brothers they probably would have just dropped their pants in a heartbeat. It seemed that was the only part those two actually seemed to think with. Which wasn't entirely surprising, it seemed like a common flaw with many if not most men. "We all have done embarrassing things." He mused thoughtfully though the way his wolf was laughing was even more adorable. A small smile appearing on his face, but the cute snort he made from laughing so much just made his smile grown especially upon seeing his embarrassment. "You're so adorable." He mused.

"I like that." Alise admitted. She liked that it was hard for Shi to be angry around her, not being a fan of anger herself. It was something she saw a lot of in the coven, especially when there were meetings business or otherwise, and she had never liked it. Hugging her cute wolf close to her she flashed a large smile, "I really like having you here with me." She added enjoying all the time they spent together.

“I can’t help It..” Otso was laughing from embarrassment on top of the events from before. “I snort when i laugh really hard..” He said with a cough as he finally caught his breath. He picked up his coffee and took a big sip to calm himself, looking at Bryan over the glass. “You call all the other vampires and wolves adorable?” He asked teasingly, still finding it weird how differently he acted around him. It was like Coven Bryan was a completely different person than the one he was looking at. He had the most gorgeous smile..treated him kindly..they were on a breakfast date. Date..It kind of was a date, even if they didn’t say it was a date.

-Good to hear, Although I can get angry- Shi typed before letting out a small smirk. -Unless you like me going all big bad wolf? I believe someone enjoyed seeing me get angry when I was shirtless earlier- He teased, kissing her cheek before taking her off of the kitchen counter.

"It's honestly really adorable." Bryan admitted with a soft laugh. "No, I definitely do not go around calling all the other vampires and wolves adorable or cute." He replied with an amused smile on his face, definitely not finding the others to be adorable or cute to him. Most were quite annoying and frustrating if he was being completely honest. "I do however, think you're incredibly adorable. Now, why don't you tell me about your friends. I know Tenmo and Shi but surely you are close to other members of the pack... other than the twins. What's your role in the pack?" Bryan asked actually curious about this. He didn't really understand how the pack worked, if everyone had a role or rank, or if it was more like the coven.

"I have to admit I did like it when you got angry earlier, you were quite attractive." Alise admitted not wanting to lie to Shi, though it was clear he already knew that. "I think you're incredibly attractive regardless though." She added with a large smile. Finding that Shi was attractive no matter what, and enjoyed seeing him in general, even if the angry him had definitely been interesting. "I also like the sound of you going all big bad wolf..." Alise teased with a small smirk.

"Really..?" Shi said with a small smirk, finding her teasing to be adorable. -Now that I think about it, I do believe I might have seen you during that big fight at the border. You tackled Tenmo or Kaine..? Regardless, you are a strong woman- He typed out with another smirk on his face. He stood behind her, leaning down and tilting up her chin to whisper in the ear. "They don't call me the pack muscle and fighter for no reason..I can be a big bad wolf when I want to be" He whispered with a small nip to her ear, feeling the words come out in wanting to tease her.

"I mean, I suppose I am acquaintances but not incredibly close to anyone in particular no" Otso said with a shrug, smiling though at being called adorable. "I am the pack's omega, I guess, if you don't know about pack roles.." He tried to think of a way to explain it if he did not know about the pack roles. "It is kind of like the bottom of the pack, for people to be able to easily get out their frustrations, usually sexually or physically. Like I have told you, I can take a punch and being thrown around" Otso smiled, although it usually wasn't physical and more venting through sexual needs.

"I'm definitely stronger than I look." Alise replied with a smile. She was a vampire after all, they may not all look tough, but they certainly weren't pushovers. Not unless they wanted to be, and that wasn't very honest if she was being completely truthful. Her face being tilted up and Shi whispering in her ear made a soft purr escape her, eyes moving to land on his face as he nipped her ear. "Oh, I definitely don't doubt that you can be a big bad wolf when you want." She teased back. Knowing he was a strong wolf and was more than worthy of the title.

"Omega?" Bryan repeated, though a moment later Otso was explaining it. He certainly didn't like the sound of his wolf being the Omega, not liking that anyone would have that role but especially not his wolf. "I don't see you as an omega." Bryan didn't fully understand pack ranks or roles and didn't get what other ones there were aside the obvious alpha, but he still didn't like the idea of him being an Omega and not a different rank. "I don't like thinking of you as the bottom of the pack." He added wanting to try to pass it off as that, but there was of course more to it.

"That is sweet.." Otso said with a small smile toward Bryan. "I have gotten used to it although Shi makes sure I am not mistreated as far as physically. That ended very quickly when Shi got involved and broke a wolfs arm when he got a bit out of hand.." Otso said with a shy smile. "Do you have a certain role in the coven?" He asked curious, wondering if the coven had similar roles and what not.

Shi purred happily, holding Alise closer to him. "Hopefully you will never need to then..But I do have a feeling you would like it. Already saw a bit of it.." He said with a small chuckle, nipping at her neck. He felt quite playful and talkative..it made him feel good to be a bit playful and talk with her.

He still didn't like the idea of it, even when Otso told him he had gotten used to it and that Shi made sure he wasn't mistreated as far a physically. That still meant there could be mistreatment in other ways, and he didn't like the idea that anyone would use him physically or sexually. When he was asked if he had a certain role in the coven he considered it for a moment, "I mean... in the coven itself no. It doesn't work that way, there is the council and the govern the coven, but otherwise there aren't any rolls or ranks. Roles fall to business, every coven member helps and is a part of the coven's business affairs. We all have an important job that must be done and schedules to keep. For many members it's just a bunch of boring business meetings to keep things running smoothly, for other's it's more technical or hands on. I help with accounting, keeping track of the coven's fortune and expenses." He explained a little shrugging slightly.

"You know... you might be right. I may like it." Alise teased back a soft groan escaping her when Shi nipped at her neck this time. Running her fingers through his hair she turned her head to catch his lips in a deep kiss, loving their closeness and feeling like he needed the kiss. When their lips parter her breath was a little shaky but she definitely didn't mind.

"I think it suits you from what I know of you and how organized you seem to be" Otso said with a warm smile. "That is a very important role in any business, finances and such. I could never wrap my head around numbers easily but I manage. I work with clothes so any costuming needs for businesses or commissions sometimes are my job" Otso smiled, timidly reaching out to hold the others hand. "I actually made the Jessica dress myself!" He said proudly with a smile.

Shi quickly found his lips in a deep kiss shortly after her hands ran through his hair. He enjoyed the kiss very much, not planning on parting until she would move away. Her breath was shakey when it parted but it made her so much more cuter to him. He lifted her up and set her down on the counter, reaching up a hand to put behind her head. He pulled her back into another deep kiss, a low growl escaping his throat.

"I definitely like numbers, it's a nice distraction sometimes." Bryan admitted with a small smile. He liked taking care of the finances and being part of that big team. They worked closely together, and they were probably the only coven members he was even remotely close with. Sure he knew Alise, Kaine and the brothers but they definitely weren't friends. Otso telling him how he worked with clothes and making costumes was pretty interesting though a small amused look crossing his face. "It means I have a cute guy I can ask for help mending my clothes if needed." Bryan teased lightly. His hand was taken in Otso's so he gave it a gentle squeeze listening about how he had made the Jessica dress himself. "That's extremely impressive." Bryan admitted quite surprised buy happy at the same time. Such talent shouldn't be wasted and he was sure that Xavier would feel the same way. "Have you ever considered trying to get some work with the coven since the merger and all?" Bryan asked with a questioning look.

Being lifted up and set back on the counter she was happy to wrap her arms around his neck as she was kissed, the hand on the back of her head making her moan into it especially when she heard his low growl. The deep kiss was great, and Alise was quick and happy to put her own passion into the kiss. Pressing herself close to him, wanting to feel their bodies closer and not really caring about anything or anyone but them. The man in front of her was someone she truly and deeply cared about, and it felt great to have those feelings returned.

Otso smiled when Bryan complimented his Jessica dress, smiling happily. "Thank you! Her dress was a mess to make, all those sparkles on the fabric made me turn into a walking disco ball for a good few days" He said with a small laugh. "I do believe I overheard them talking about wanting to use my various talents at the coven. Adrian mentioned I am a fast learner so even if I didn't know something, I tend to pick things up quickly. I mean, how many things I have had to make or re sew for wolves when their clothes rip is beyond me" Otso smiled, happy when he saw their food arriving.

Shi loved to hear the small moan coming from her mouth, even more pleased to hear it. He stepped closer to the counter, pressing himself further into it. He loved to feel her lips on his, loving the passion she put into it. "I thought we were kinky..." Taiyo and Tsuki stood in the kitchen doorway, both still having left their hair down and not styling it as they liked.

"I'm sure you looked even more adorable covered in sparkles." Bryan mused a small smirk appearing on his face. He had to admit, he was extremely amused by the thought of that alone, not to mention anything else. When he mentioned that he had overheard Adrian and Xavier talking about wanting to use his various talents for the coven he wasn't all that surprised. "Adrian has a lot of good things to say about you. I'm not surprised that he'd want you to be able to help out in the coven as well. Not to mention, they pay quite well." Bryan added the last part with a soft laugh. Money wasn't a factor for the coven, and working with it's finances meant he knew how much everyone was paid, as he saw the money that came in and went out. The coven paid incredibly well, but it was largely due to the fact that they had such a large fortune to play around with. When their food arrived he thanked the waitress before taking a bite of his hashbrowns, happy to have a nice hot breakfast that took no effort on either of their parts.

Feeling Shi press himself further into the counter and thus further into her just made her let out a soft purr into the kiss. She was losing herself in it and their closeness when she heard a voice break through the room. Instantly she broke the kiss, quite breathless now, her eyes darting to the doorway where the twins happened to be standing. Alise's face flushed a deep red of embarrassment but she had to admit that she would probably be willing to makeout in the kitchen again and again. She was only embarrassed that they had walked in, not at their location. "I would have thought you two would be busy with Vince and Marcus." She commented as her breathing slowly steadied.

"I like to think so.." Otso laughed, liking to think he looked good in sparkles. Only made him want to see the brothers reactions to Jessica if not for pure entertainment. "While getting paid well is nice, I never did it for the money" Otso said with a big smile, simply happy that he was able to be helpful in someway. He was happy to see his omelette, it being even bigger than he expected which made him happier. He happily took a big bite, a big grin spreading on his face. "I love omelettes, favorite breakfast meal!" He smiled, licking some cheese off the corner of his lips. "Next to pancakes of course, can't go wrong with maple syrup covered pancakes~!"

Shi growled quietly when he was interrupted, rather frustrated their moment got ruined more than their position or what they were doing. "Showers.." They nodded, Tsuki pushing the hairs out of his face. He needed to get stuff for his hair when he got back..He thought to himself as he tied it back with the tie.

"Oh? Why do you do the things you do? I mean... I've heard you have quite a few talents, why learn them all and hone them if you weren't doing so for the money?" Bryan asked quite curious about this. It didn't make much sense to him, or maybe that was just because of how he had always felt in regards to such things. Being told he loved omelettes made a soft laugh escape him, "Well, at least now I know what two things to make if I ever wanted to surprise you with breakfast. Pancakes or an omelette." It was a good thing to take note of, he didn't cook much and honestly never if he could help it but figured this was a good way to surprise Otso if he ever felt like doing so or thought he needed it.

A soft sigh escaped Alise when she got her answer and rolled her eyes a little. "You two didn't join them?" She questioned. Not that she expected them to do everything together, especially if it was a purely sexual relationship, but she was curious. Leaning back on a hand she looked at them over Shi's shoulder. "Were... you two hungry or something?" She added not really sure why the brothers would come all the way here. While still being disappointed that they had been interrupted when she was enjoying the moment with her sexy wolf.

“I like helping people, I like making people happy and smile. It isn’t for monetary gain. I mean it’s nice but I like making people happy more” Otso said with a small smile on his face. He heard the other laugh and shyly laughed himself, loving his laugh. “That...will be nice” He said with a smile, trying to make note the other seemed to like tea very early in the morning. He wanted to do something nice for him too. He already had done so much for him..

“Yeah..” They nodded, looking through their fridge. Shi sighed, getting her off the counter. -Tehy don’t have personal boundaries. They are pretty much the pack informants. Know everything about everyone. Helpful and scarey. I suppose our packs version of Bryan- He types with a small smirk

"That's... really selfless of you." Bryan admitted a little surprised that Otso did these things to make people happy, to see them smile. But it raised so many more questions all the same, and he was trying to figure out the best course of action to ask them and touch base on these things. One of the questions he had was why that was so important to Otso, it wasn't a bad thing that was for sure, but he knew sometimes it could be done for all the wrong reasons. "It's nice, that you like making other's happy. But... what makes you happy?" Bryan finally asked. Being told that it would be nice if he made Otso breakfast made Bryan decide he would definitely do so, that he was going to do something nice for the wolf that seemed to always being doing nice to others.

Alise sighed and laughed softly as the twins started to look through the fridge, "Well, definitely help yourselves." She wanted them to know they could eat or make whatever they wanted, whatever they found that looked good to them. Her eyes moved to the message that Shi was showing her and she honestly wasn't too surprised by the news. "I see... well... I say we leave them be to find their breakfast. Shall we?" She asked before hopping off off the counter and moving towards the door her hand taking Shi's to lead him out of the kitchen.