An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Anything is worth trying once" Otso said with a shrug, not seeing why he couldn't go with Bryan again. Things were going..really well? He was quick to accept Bryan back after what he said...but he was so gentle and kind. Looking at him in these clothes now with those cute glasses...and his formal more brash self paired with it...It made him feel this weird kind of hot bubbly feeling. Otso kept his distance, watching Bryan at work getting his meal. He really was different from the yelling harsher tone of Coven Bryan. He watched him gesture to follow, following him at a distance.

Taiyo could see and hear the other was enjoying himself even if he had not said anything, evident by his groaning. His small growl only showed his enjoyment at watching him touch himself, never breaking eye contact even as Marcus ran his hand along his jawline. He stuck out his tongue to run along the others finger when it got close enough to reach, letting out his own little purring growl.

"Creepy..Too much like each other" Tsuki smirked, letting out a quiet growl when his neck was being kissed on the side normally covered by his hair. "If we wore our hair similar, no one would be able to tell up apart if they weren't focusing on even somewhat similar scents from being twins' Tsuki said quietly, too focused on the attention he was being given.

It didn't bother Bryan all that much that Otso hung back when he followed them, at least he was coming along instead of staying behind. Leading the human to a motel he paid for a room real quick and pulled him along to it, ushering him in before he turned to Otso, "You can come in or wait here. It's your choice." He didn't want to force the wolf to see anything he didn't like or want to see, but he wanted Otso to know he didn't have to wait outside if he didn't want to do so. It seemed odd, to think that this was the first time they had spent time together outside of or away from anyone else. There wasn't anyone else from the coven or pack around.

Vince watched him for a little while longer before he was pulling him up and onto the bed, his patience now officially gone for this encounter and wanted to move onto more. Moving over the wolf he leaned down to kiss his chest and stomach before he was moving lower to lick the other's length as well. Wanting a taste since Taiyo had already gotten to taste him, it seemed fair.

"Creepy? Why would anyone say that?" Marcus asked not really getting why anyone would find either of the twins creepy. They were both cute to him, even if he was definitely growing a soft spot for Tsuki. A soft laugh came from him at the comment about how if their hair style was similar no one would be able to tell them apart unless they had been focused on their accents which were still extremely similar. "You're probably right. But I like to think there are other ways to tell you both apart." He mused thoughtfully.

Otso was all too curious about the other to not go in now after all this craziness he had already been through. And he had to admit his curiosity was a big driving factor. He hadn’t hung around vampires much until Kaine and even then, he never really saw his vampire side. Now would be the opportune time to do so! Otso nodded, going to follow the their in and staying toward the wall so he was not in the way.

Taiyo found himself being pulled up soon after, getting pulled onto the bed. He let out a low purr, happy when he felt the others kisses dip lower and lower. He ran his hand through Marcus’s hair with a small smirk. “You got soft hair..” He said with a smirk, holding it in a tight grip.

“Our interested, talking in unison, able to finish each other’s sentences..The list goes on” Tsuki said with a playful smirk. “And oh really? How would you be able to tell them? We come to the coven house looking the same tomorrow..How could you tell?” He teased with a small smirk, nipping the others neck again.

Otso saying he'd like to come in made it so that Bryan stepped back and waited for Otso to enter following him in. He wasn't really surprised to see that the man had already made himself comfortable before they had entered the room. Giving Otso a small smile he moved over to the man who handed him some money. He had to play a roll after all though Bryan turned around and handed it to Otso, this was odd as it was but he could at least make it a little less so. Granted he was kind of curious to see the other's response when he started to do what this man was paying him for, even if he was unknowingly ending up on the dinner list. The guy had pulled his phone out to play some music, a song he had wanted and Bryan wasn't one to argue. After everything was set he started to do the strip dance, slow and sensual like he knew the man wanted and in the back of his mind he was embarrassed that Otso was seeing this but at the same time he tried hard not to think about it and focus on what he was doing. Getting into the mindset he was normally in when doing this, since he was going to get such a lovely meal at the end of it, finding his meals always tasted better after a strip tease.

Vince was running his tongue over the other's length in slow deliberate licks when he felt the hand in his hair holding it tightly with the comment of his hair being soft. "That's definitely a compliment." Vince murmured pressing a kiss to the other's length before he took it into his mouth. His eyes were locked with Taiyo's, willing to tease him a bit like this while getting to taste his member. Which tasted great to Vince, everything about this situation seemed to be great.

"And what exactly are your interests?" Marcus questioned curiously. Marcus had moved down his body to groin and was getting ready to give that attention when he was asked how he would be able to tell if the brother's came over tomorrow looking the same. "Well, I am sure there are telltale differences, something that gives you both away. From a smile, to the way you carry yourself, and quite a few things in between. There is always a way to tell twins apart, they just aren't always obvious." Marcus replied before he was taking Tsuki into his mouth not wasting anymore time.

Otso watched as the man sat on the bed, trying to remember the last time he did anything remotely similar to this..certainly not under the pretense of getting paid. Just because it felt good and he liked to flirt, flirting sometimes led to sex if they were cute enough and good at what they do..No focus, those were old times, you don’t do that anymore, the very idea made him go red. Bryan handed him the money the man paid, slipping it into his pocket. Otso sat down in a nearby chair, watching him get to work. Wow...Otso thought as he started to watch him strip with his music. He really could move..and had a killer body underneath the tux he saw him in the last few times. Hello earth to Otso, this is Bryan we are talking about!

Taiyo glances down with a growl, feeling the others tongue and mouth teasing him. He bucked his hips up into the others mouth, wanting to give him a good taste of it and get back at him for the teasing. Both hands ended up knitting in the others hair, groaning with a big smirk.

“My interests..?” Tsuki said as he kind of got stuck on it. He had to actually think for a moment if there were interests that he didn’t share with his brother. He assumed the other would want to know something he liked and not his brother. “Besides looking into hunters and darker occult societies, I like guitar..” He said quietly, finding it harder to focus when Marcus took him in his mouth. The telling them apart..He would need to try sometime..He though as he quietly growled at the warm feeling around him.

The closer Bryan got to finishing his strip the closer he got to his meal, wanting to finished close to him so he could bite him under the guise of a kiss. It wasn't long before that moment arose and he leaned forward as though he was going to kiss the man but just before their lips met he dipped lower and let his fangs sink into the man's neck instead, hand moving to the back of the man's head to keep him still. He let out a happy humm before he was releasing the man when he had enough the other having passed out a moment earlier. Grabbing his clothes he started to redress glancing towards Otso and giving him a small smile, "Consider the cash as a thank you for coming hunting with me." He said as he finished buttoning his shirt again, once more leaving the top two undone. Stretching a bit now that he had a decent meal he was definitely in a much better mood.

Vince groaned feeling Taiyo buck his hips into his mouth, feeling him sinking deeper into his throat. Though he didn't fight it, his hand did snap up to rest on the bed beside the other's hip, eyes still locked on the wolf as his other hand was added to his hair. Vince still didn't complain or try to pull away, focusing instead on just giving him a bunch of pleasure, far more interested in doing that.

"Yes." Marcus said when he released the other's cock long enough pressing his lips to the tip giving it a teasing kiss. When he was told what his hobbies were he wasn't creeped out but rather interested. "You'll have to tell me more about them some time." He commented noticing how it was getting harder for Tsuki to continue his train of thought and focus on what they were discussing. After a little while he pulled away and moved to get himself undressed, moving back onto the bed and lying back patting his lap to indicate he wanted Tsuki to ride him. It had been awhile since he had anyone do that for him, and he felt like watching that cute wolf work a bit.

Otso watched as the other sank his fangs into the humans neck, the man not seeming too bothered by it. Well, he wasn't screaming or anything and he didn't seem to dislike it. Were vampire bites really not that bad? The man passed out and Bryan said he could keep the cash. "But all I did was watch, I didn't help in any shape or form. It's not mine to keep" Otso shook his head, feeling guilty if he were to keep the money that Bryan earned. He went to put the roll of money in the others hand. "This is yours..Not mine. I didn't dance for it" He shook his hand with a small smile. He wondered if Bryan still needed to hunt more or if it was a one and done.

"Damn..!" Taiyo said with a growl, moving his hips along with the others bobbing head. "You know how to use your mouth" He said with a purr and a smirk as he continued to move on him. Vince certainly knew what he was doing and how to make him feel really good.

Tsuki watched as the other removed his mouth from him and started getting undressed. A nice body to boot..Tsuki thought as he took a moment to admire it while the other was undressed. He took the time to take out his hairtie, not needing it since he wasn't blowing him and his hair wouldn't be in the way. From being tied back and dis shuffled, the hair fell over his shaved side so it looked more like long silver hair. Tsuki got himself undressed, tossing aside his own clothes until he was naked. He crawled up onto the bed, holding the other in place as he lowered himself down. "Shit.." He said under his breath, underestimating his size going into him.

"Do you realize how much money these guys pay me every time I do this? I'm more than taken care of, especially with the coven's funds as well." Bryan said trying to convince Otso to just keep the money. He really didn't need it, it wouldn't make a difference if he took it or not, the only reason he always accepted it was because it helped keep the impression that this was a job he did. Worked great, especially when he decided to leave his number behind for men he had actually really enjoyed stripping for and got calls to do so again. Always meant he had a nice meal hanging around whenever he needed or wanted one. "That's true, you didn't. But you still came with me, so you at least deserve some of it if you won't accept the whole thing." Bryan said refusing to accept it all himself either.

Vince purred around Taiyo's length when he was told that he knew how to use his mouth. Of course he did, he got plenty of practice in, especially since he truly enjoyed doing it. Though he couldn't really say that since the hands in his hair didn't really make it all that easy to pull up just to speak and he didn't really want to. At this point he was dead determined to get him off just like this, finding he enjoying this just as much.

Marcus was watching Tsuki undress a small smile appearing as he got to see that lovely body on display for him. Even as he climbed over him it was a really beautiful sight, watching Tsuki start to sink down onto him, he groaned as he felt the other taking him in. "Damn... you're tight..." Marcus groaned out reaching out to rest a hand on the cute wolf's thigh. Rubbing it gently, "You're even cuter like this." The sight really was a pleasing one, and he was enjoying it.

“I guess I’ll take some..If you insist on me having some” Otso said, take some of the money and handing Bryan the rest of it. Bryan made this much money from stripping? This was a good chunk of money from one dance. “Thanks Blake..” Otso said as he put the money in his pocket. People were willing to pay for sex on this side of town..? Maybe he could go out more..maybe explore the vampire side of town sometime.

Taiyo let out another purr, feeling himself coming close to his breaking point. This vampire, Vince, was just too damn good..How was He this good? Taiyo let out a few heavy breaths before letting out a growl, bucking his hips upward as his release spilled into the others mouth. His grip loosened on the others hair and he let go, still unable to believe he came this early and just from his mouth.

Tsuki felt the others hand on his thigh as he finally took the other in completely. Even now he was calling him cute..? He didn’t mind being called cute, it was nice. He placed his hands on either side of his hips, taking a few deep breaths as he got used to his length. It felt so good..He thought as he got more used to it. He managed to work himself up to a steady pace, letting out a low purr.

"I do." Bryan said with a small smile and nod, insisting that Otso take some of the money. They always paid him well, and he never really needed the cash. Often times he'd put it in the clan funds, occasionally in his own private funds, but it wasn't necessary for him to really have his own funds. As a member of the coven the coven account made sure he had everything he ever needed. The only reason he had a private one was in the rare event he wanted to be on his own for awhile or needed some time. Just about never happened, but it was nice to have an option in that event anyway. "Your welcome." He mused when Otso thanked him before he was putting his cut of the money in his back pack and getting ready to leave. He repositioned the man on the bed so he was lying more comfortably on it, as though he had passed out after sex or something and not from being fed from then he was ready to leave.

Vince was happy to continue working him over until he finally felt the wolf's release, making a happy pleased sound as he swallowed it down before the grip on his hair loosened and he was able to pull off without any resistance a smirk instantly appearing. "That was fun." Vince purred happily leaning forward to lick the tip. "You taste great." He added thoughtfully as he looked up into Taiyo's face liking the way he looked after and even during his release.

Marcus continued to watch the wolf, rubbing his thigh gently as Tsuki was finally able to take him in completely, a small smile appearing once he had. Allowing the wolf to adjust around him he just drew little patterns on his thigh a hum escaping him. When Tsuki felt ready to start moving a moan escaped him, it was better than he expected, watching that cute wolf move on him and feeling his tightness around him was perfect. Marcus was definitely glad that he had picked this position.

Otso would need to figure out what to do with the money later..He thought as he watched Bryan reposition the stranger. He could only imagine how they woke up in the morning. “Want to walk back to the woods? So I’m not walking back to the coven with you wearing..that? I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be seen like that with me walking in” He said with a small chuckle. He made sure he had everything before he left the room. He found himself rather relaxed around Bryan right now..Maybe just with this whole situation being far too strange.

Taiyo purred happily, needing that release more than he realized. It sure did feel good..He thought as he painted lightly, tongue hanging out ever so slightly. “It was fun..You tasted pretty good too” He said with a flirty wink.

Wow..it felt real good..Tsuki thought as he was quick to move faster on him. He leaned forward to the others neck, nipping and sucking st the skin roughly. It felt so fucking good..He kept thinking with a low growl into the others neck.

"I wouldn't mind anyone seeing us together with me wearing this." Bryan admitted, it wasn't like the other members of the coven weren't aware of what he went hunting in, so why should they care if he returned from a hunt with Otso? Even if they arrived at the house together there was no way of knowing that the wolf went on the hunt with him, they could have just run into each other on his way back and decided to walk the rest of the way together. Even if that wasn't the case he didn't care, yeah Otso went on his hunt with him, it didn't concern anyone else. After waiting for Otso to make sure he had his things he left the room and shutting the door behind him, having left the room keys on the nightstand inside so the man could turn them in when he woke up. After that they started to head for the woods again, Bryan was definitely much happier now, and in lighter spirits. Having Otso around was great, even if the interaction he had with the twins had been... odd.

A smile appeared when Taiyo said it was fun, "Good." He purred in response getting up from his kneeling position and stretching himself out over the bed now. "I could get used to having you come pay us a visit." Vince added with a soft laugh. He was serious though, he liked the wolf, and could get used to seeing him more often and having him around. Though Vince was sure the same thing could be said about his brother, Marcus probably felt the same exact way with Tsuki.

Such a cute wolf. Marcus couldn't help but admire the wolf moving on him at such a perfect rhythm and being so adorable while doing so. Admiring the delicious sight in front of him as Tsuki's hips moved and feeling the pleasure rising. The wolf leaning forward to nip and suck at his neck made him moan deeply eyes drifting shut. "You're really good at this." Marcus said softly his eyes opening halfway to look at Tsuki. Reaching out with one hand he ran his fingers through the other's hair a low growl escaping this time when the wolf nipped at a certain spot on his neck.

“Oh, sure, I will walk back to the coven house with you then..” Otso said as the other made his preparations to leave the hotel room. It really was something how tonight ended up..Otso thought to themselves as they walked out of the town and back into the woods. Once he was deep enough in, he made his ears and tail come out, swaying slightly behind him as he walked. Bryan seemed to carry himself better and seemed in good spirits. Must have been a good meal..Otso thought as he continued walking. That almost put him in the mood for dancing and drinking tomorrow..yeah! He was not going to stay cooped up in his room on the full moon again! He could keep his human form in control and he was going to rock it tomorrow maybe on the vampire side for some extra fun.

“I like the visits too..If every one ended like this” Taiyo teased with a playful smirk on his face. He licked his lips with another small smirk as he got up from the bed to stretch more. “Shame full moon is tomorrow..You would have fun trying to tame a full moon Taiyo” He chuckled quietly.

“Good..” Tsuki said just hovering above the others neck before he went back to nipping. Tsuki heard a low growl escape the others lips, a small smirk playing across his face. “Don’t be afraid to move there big bad wolf, I can take it..” Tsuki teased before nipping more roughly at the one spot that caused him to get such a reaction.

"You're in a good mood." Bryan commented as he glanced towards Otso a small smile on his face. He liked seeing the wolf happy, and his cute tail was swishing back and forth behind him in a manner that just made him look all the more adorable. "Anyone ever told you how adorable you look when you seem so relaxed?" He asked though it was clear that he was also making that very compliment. The wolf was cute, there was no doubt about that. Bryan was sure he had heard that quite a lot from Marcus and Vince, those two worked quickly and always seemed to jump head first into things especially telling others how cute or adorable they were. Getting into another's pants quickly also helped gain favor with the brothers, Bryan wasn't sure how they'd react if anyone ever told them no for once.

"They certainly could end like this." Vince teased rather playful at the moment. He was happy, and he was happy with a really cute naked wolf in his room. It made him more playful and eager to tease him. "Oh? And why exactly would it be fun to tame a full Taiyo? I rather like my limbs." He teased again though he had to admit he was quite interested in how the wolf was on the full moon.

"Such a little tease." Marcus growled when Tsuki teased him telling him not to be afraid to move followed by him nipping that spot on his neck again. Oh, he'd end up moving alright. It was a quick movement, Marcus jumping up and flipping them though he didn't miss a beat in the pace the wolf had set thrusting into him with a deep and possessive growl. He normally wasn't so quick to change a position, especially when he had already decided on one, but that tease and the pleasure he was drowning in as well as the nip to that spot on his neck and he couldn't help himself, more than eager to take him this way now.

Otso's ears perked up when he heard Bryan compliment him. Bryan...was saying nice things about him? He even called him adorable when he looked relaxed. He must be on something...even though he knew he wasn't. Bryan being so nice all of a sudden felt so surreal. "Adorable yes, maybe not called it when I'm relaxed" Otso said with a small chuckle and a faint blush. He loved people calling him cute..and it coming from Bryan in such a way made his heart flutter. He could see the coven house from here, sneaking a quick peek at Bryan's legs before he went back to looking ahead. Who knew if it actually would happen again.

"Trying to get me to stay still.." Taiyo said as he slowly bent over to pick up his pants. "I am a needy hungry wolf on full moons..I love being roughed up" He said with a small smirk as he slipped on his pants. "If I am not out and about in the woods..but even then" Taiyo teased with a small smirk.

Tsuki didn't expect to be flipped so quickly, losing his control of the position. He loved the deep and possessive growl that escaped the others lips, letting out a deep lusting growl of his own. His arms wrapped around the others back, nails digging into the others skin. Tsuki leaned up to still roughly bite at that spot on the others neck and sucking on it.

Amusement appeared when Bryan was told that Otso had been called adorable before, but maybe not when he was relaxed. "I'm sure you're adorable most of the time, if not all of the time." Bryan replied with a soft laugh. Not really surprised that others have called him adorable, but making it known he felt that way about him all of the time. He felt... braver around Otso after a hunt, if he could show the wolf this side of him, the side he made damn sure no one in the coven knew, at least not completely then he could be more open around him. Including more open with the way he felt about him. It was as they were approaching the coven's house that he noticed Otso seemed to look at his legs before looking straight ahead again, chuckling softly he didn't comment as they approached the house. Making it there he smiled at the cute wolf, "Full moon is tomorrow." He commented at first not doing or saying anything else. "I do hope... you enjoy it." He finally commented, leaning forward to kiss the wolf's cheek before he was stepping into the house leaving the option for Otso to enter as well.

"Is there any situation that you don't enjoy getting roughed up?" Vince asked in a teasing manner, a smirk clearly presented on his face. It seemed like Taiyo just enjoyed being roughed up in general, and maybe he enjoyed it more on the full moon but it didn't seem like it was a circumstantial thing. "Oh? So location doesn't matter to you at all, huh?" Vince questioned a bit interested in this part of what the wolf had to say.

After changing the position Marcus was sure to keep up the fast pace that Tsuki had already set, his right hand was on the wolf's hip the other he used for support to keep himself steady. The lusting growl that came as a response to his own possessive one just made him even happier with their current situation. The sensation of nails digging into his skin was new, but it wasn't exactly unwelcome either, pressing into the touch.The rough bit to his neck followed by the sucks made him moan, feeling himself drawing closer to his climax. It didn't take him very long to finally reach it, with a deep growl and a sharp nip at the other's neck.

Dammit Bryan..Otso thought as his cheeks turned a bright pink at being told he was adorable all of the time. Was he always this flustered feeling when he was called cute? He surely felt flustered and could not place the feeling. He heard the other say he should enjoy himself on the full moon with a quick kiss, blushing softly again. He followed the other through the door after a moment, a smell hanging in the air. Someone must be getting lucky in here, the scent was heavy..or multiple people but what were the odds? He could hear the growls coming from the direction of some rooms nearby, hearing voices but could not distinguish what they were saying either. But....he knew....Otso smiled sadly for a moment. "I guess they got over me quick huh? Not like we were exclusive or anything but still sucks.." He said with a quiet laugh. "I'm going home...I knew I shouldn't have left home today..' He said quietly, turning to go back to the pack house. He was called cute..and adorable...and the next day they can easily have sex with someone else. Did he mean that little..? He really needed those drinks and a good time tomorrow.

"Nope...It could be in the alley and you can really rough me up there. Try to keep the wolf quiet would be an even harder challenge" Taiyo said with a teasing smirk and a chuckle. "What can I say? I like a good thrill" He hummed as he finally slipped on his shirt. He could smell Otso even over the smell of their climax..seems he returned to the coven hosue after all.

Tsuki kept a firm grip on the others neck, nipping at it roughly as the feelings of climax shot through him. He made a mess of his stomach along with the others, taking deep heavy pants. He finally released the others back, falling back onto the bed as he tried to catch his breath.

When they stepped into the house he was able to tell that something got Otso's attention, glancing towards him when he said that he guessed they got over him quick, telling him how it wasn't like they were exclusive or anything but it still cucked. "It's not anything you did, Otso. The brothers... just really like sex. They won't turn it down easily." Bryan said trying to let the wolf know he hadn't done anything wrong, he hadn't done anything at all. It was just how the two brothers were, when other people were offering sex they never turned it down, especially if they had not come out to say they were dating someone. Neither brother had explicitly said they were dating Otso, they had just liked the wolf, called him cute and enjoyed taking turns with him. It sucked, it was hurtful but it was them. He figured Alise had introduced them thinking the brothers would jump quickly into being exclusive with Otso, but that wasn't how it worked. It could take them months before that happened, even when they really liked someone. Bryan tried to tell Otso he was sorry when the wolf said he was going hom that he knew he shouldn't have left home today. But he was already gone, had he thought the twins would have gone this far so quickly he wouldn't have let Otso walk him back, he would have parted ways with him in the woods.

"Apparently a good thrill includes a good chance of getting caught." Vince laughed. Taiyo telling him that it could be in an alley that he could really rough him up while trying to keep his wolf quiet pretty much guaranteed that they'd be caught. Unless it was the deserted part of town which he highly doubted when it came to Vince. And yet... he still couldn't bring himself to mind, really liking the idea of taking him anywhere, no matter the risk.

Panting above the wolf for a moment he didn't move, but when he did it was letting himself lay down on the bed and stare up at the ceiling. A moment later his eyes drifted shut, just letting his heart and breathing return to normal. When it had he glanced towards the wolf and offered Tsuki a small smile, "I can't say I expected things to end this way when we first saw you today. But... it was nice."

I am going to dye my hair and party and forget about all of this...Otso said with some tears in his eyes as he walked back to the pack house. I will go out and I am going to have the of my life..! Otso said as he wiped his eyes. Time to break out the shorts and forget all of the hurt..Otso said as he went into his room and found the red hair dye. Temporary stuff but he was going to forget about this...forget about the brothers. Sure he liked sex too and they werent exclusive, but he would have denied sex with anyone and treated them with some respect. Otso began to dye his hair and get his clothes and money ready for tomorrow. -Thanks for trying Alise, I'm just going out tomorrow and forgetting tonight happened- he texted quick before he finished getting ready for tomorrow.

"Always adds a thrill.." Taiyo said with a small chuckle as he got dressed. 'Things to do..people to see.." Taiyo said as he went to go out the doorway. He stopped and turned around, leaning against the doorway. "If we run into each other tomorrow or again..You should try fucking me next time" He said with a playful wink before he left the others room.

"I can agree it was quite nice.." Tsuki said with a smirk, blowing some hair out of his eyes. It annoyed him too much and he tied his hair back, not wanting to mess with putting it back to its all swept to one side position.

Alise had spent the day at home, reading a book since she knew the next night was the full moon. She planned to hang out with Shi during the day but they had yet to discuss if she was going to be around come nightfall. She knew that the full moon wasn't really something to mess around with, and with his history with vampires neither had brought it up. She figured if they didn't outright discuss it while hanging out in the morning then she would assume it was best to leave him alone during the night and she'd return to the coven house. Reaching for her tea she heard the phone beep letting her know she got a message grabbing her phone instead. The message she got was from Otso and it was a little depressing. -Trying? What happened? I'm sorry...- Alise texted back wondering what Otso had meant by 'trying' thinking maybe something happened between her and the brothers. Which certainly sucked if that was the case, she had been so sure she had found a good match for the wolf.

Vince had to admit that Taiyo had a point, such moments really would add a thrill but he tried not to give it too much thought as the wolf made to leave. When he got to the door Taiyo stopped and turned back to him, telling him that if they were to run into each other tomorrow or again that he should try fucking him next time. This caused Vince to laugh softly as the wolf left and roll his eyes as he laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling. It was kind of funny, he had to admit that, but he knew that when they met again he would definitely want to do that.

Watching Tsuki tie his hair back made Marcus laugh softly, pushing himself up and looking at the mess on his stomach. He'd definitely have to get in the shower and wash up before he hit the sack and went to bed. Glancing towards the wolf who he still found quite adorable he leaned over for a deep kiss, "I'm going to get it in my head that we're going to see each other again." It wasn't Marcus asking if they would, it was him quite literally stating they would see each other again.

-The Next Day-

Xavier woke up early in the morning to get a big breakfast going for everyone. He knew tonight was the full moon and they had yet to fully discuss how they were going to handle it because of Solaria being around now. So a big breakfast focused more around, bacon, sausage and eggs would be good for his husband's wolf as well as tasty for him and Solaria. Then they could discuss the full moon whole Solaria was doing some final touches in her room. She had made quite a bit of progress on it and he was looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Kaine woke up with a yawn and a big stretch, after their wedding night he had been quite lazy sleeping most of the time and now he was full of energy. Seemed like it was just in time for the full moon, with their own home things had been so peaceful. It was quite lovely. Rolling over a large smile graced his features at the sight of his sleeping wolf, Tenmo being quite adorable when he was asleep. Moving he laid himself over the other and pressed a kiss to his lips to gently wake him up. For once, he was dead set on not spending the day in bed.

Otso was mid dying his hair a fiery red when he got a text from Alise. It seemed she responded..he thought as he typed out his message -The brothers were fucking the twins..It was only a few hours ago i saw them. I give up. We weren't exclusive but it still sucks. I would have said no for them. Thanks for trying..- Otso stared at his phone before clicking send. Otso waited for the hair die to set in, finding his leather boots and his denim booty shorts. He also found his tank top while he was searching around.

Tsuki nodded as he returned the others deep kiss. "That's a promise then.." Tsuki smirked before he finally got himself redressed to leave. "I will see you soon then.." He said with a playful smile once he got dressed before leaving with his brother to go back home.

----NEXT DAY-----

Adrian knew he could use the big breakfast today, not wanting to go out on a hunt and possibly come back a bloody mess. Even if he did...well...he wasn't sure what to do regardless. He had a little human girl to worry about now as he began to eat the bigger meal. "Thanks Dad! Sooooo much food!" She smiled happily as her eyes glistened at all the choices.

Tenmo let out a quiet happy purr, giving him a light kiss back. "Morning.." He said quietly with a groan, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Today would be his first full moon with his new husband...They had done it before but could never be too careful.

Alise frowned when she saw the next message, thinking that the brothers had been quite inconsiderate of Otso and reminding herself to give them a piece of her mind later. They knew better than behaving like that, and that was why she had picked them to begin with. Shaking her head she sent back a quick message letting Otso know that she was still sorry about how it had ended up and that she hoped he would have better luck. Telling him that she'd let him make any choices from now on since anyone else's attempt to set him up with someone had failed. No one would be able to find a better match for him than himself after all.

Marcus smirked and watched Tsuki leave happy to know or at least believe they'd be able to have some fun again soon. After awhile he got in the shower and washed up getting ready to face the day since it was already so late. There was no point in going to bed at this point and he wasn't tired. After showering he went to his brother's room to see what Vince was up to.

"You're welcome, princess." Xavier mused as he sat down at the table with them and filled his plate. He was hungry himself and was sure that Adrian was starving with it being the full moon. He was doing his best to take care of his Pup and make sure that he was taken care of as well as their daughter. "Eat up you two, there's plenty."

"Morning handsome!" Kaine said happily already hopping out of bed now that Tenmo was awake. "I think we should go swimming today! I want to go swimming!" He happily said already darting for the bathroom to wash up and change his clothes deciding he was going swimming with or without his handsome puppy.

-Thanks..They didn’t even know I was there..But I give up on romance st least looking for it. It never works...By the way..Did you tell Bryan to be nice to me today? He kept on saying some weird stuff like apologizing and saying to flaunt myself only for him. It was weird for him- Otso texted before he fell asleep, figuring he would see the reply tomorrow.

Adrian wanted to get his fill in now so he wouldn’t need to leave later. He would need to be in a very tight lease since it wasn’t just them two anymore. He wondered what to do as he looked up at him as Solaria happily ate as much as her little stomach could handle.

Tenmo chuckled that he wanted to go swimming first thing he got up. Well..with it being the full moon, who knows what will happen later. He rolled out of bed and looked for a clean pair of swim trunks.

-Bryan? No. I haven't seen him since the other night, much less talked to him. He was... being nice and apologetic? Huh... he must really like you. Bryan doesn't apologize for anything even if he knows he was wrong.- Alise text back honestly quite surprised by what Otso had told her. That was definitely out of character for Bryan, but she had to admit it might be a good thing for Otso. There wasn't anyone more loyal than that vampire, his loyalty to the coven and council was enough to prove that. Even if he could take it overboard sometimes and went way too far in it.

After Solaria had eaten as much as she could and Xavier had laughed telling her to relax that there would be plenty of food throughout the day he ushered her off with the promise he'd come get her soon for them to do something together. Once she was out of the room he sighed and turned to Adrian, reaching out and taking his husband's hand. "We need a game plan for tonight love. It's your first full moon with Solaria around."

Washing up a little Kaine quickly slipped into swim trunks and was already bounding through the house to finish getting ready. When he was he bound back to Tenmo to kiss him quick, before darting out of the house and to the lake. Still quite full of energy, probably enough to rival that of his puppy's today. It wasn't very often he had really energetic days, but after so much lying around and sleeping his energy levels had built up.

Otso woke up the next day, looking at his hair in the mirror. It was going to look so cool when it grew out later on! Otso thought with a smile. He picked up his phone and saw Alise texted him after he had fallen asleep. -Yeah..It’s weird having Bryan ask you to flaunt yourself only for him. And he purred...after...he kissed me. He was acting really weird- Otso said as he remembered yesterday. He didn’t mention going on the hunt with him or what he did on the hunt, wanting to keep his promise to Bryan.

Solaria bounded our of the room happily, intending on finishing the wolf side of her wall today. She loved art and it made time go by really fast! Adrian watched her bound off with a small smile before looking up at Xavier. “I know Nippy..” He said with a soft sigh. “I think I’ll have to be confined to the bedroom for this one..And maybe you should put a collar or leash on me..In case she opens the door for any reason” He squeezed Xavier’s hand. “I don’t know if you would want to pounce on me..In case your deep domination growl isn’t enough for whatever reason..” He spoke with a small smile.

Tenmo couldn’t help but laugh at how much energy he had. He was give a small kiss before he ran off. Once he was ready, he went chasing after Kaine.