An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso looked down at the message on his phone and went a bright red just thinking about it. Bryan looked so hot...so....goddamn..hot..f-focus....but...hot..Otso found it hard to focus on anything when he was thinking of Bryan tonight. Time to tease him back..Otso thought as he felt more bold with the full moons help, having sobered up pretty quickly after the news but it still lingered. He took off his tank top and propped his phone up against the wall, setting it on a timer to take a picture. He got up on his knees on the bed, running his hands through his hair. He recorded a message to send with the picture, saying "Maybe you should do more than take a taste of my blood next time...Bryan" He said the others name with a purring sort of moan, sending it.

"Okay..." Solaria said with a small sigh, looking down at her hands sadly. "Don't make Daddy lonely though..You better stay with him" She said with a small pout, crossing her arms on her chest.

Shi took her in a deep kiss, loving this primal urge of wanting her. It was hard to focus on going nuts as a wolf when she was in his arms.He more than happily began to move, wanting to hear more of her voice. How was this possible..? How was she able to keep him as sane as he was even on a full moon?

Tenmo let him run off, more than happy to watch the others naked body even if it was running away. He soon came back in boxers and started cooking only in them, much to his pleasure. He sat down close to the other, more than happy to watch that handsome hunk of man cooking.

'That's... one hell of a sight...' Bryan thought to himself looking at the picture that Otso had sent him and that recording made him growl softly. Eager to see that body better, explore it, mark it, make it his. Something he hadn't felt towards anyone else in a very long time but was eager to experience with Otso. He really was an attractive wolf, one he was going to look forward to enjoying more thoroughly the next time they came face to face. -That's a lovely offer. Consider this my promise to do just that.- Bryan replied a soft growl coming from him as he typed it. That wolf really was being quite adorable, and flirty tonight but he couldn't find himself minding really wanted to explore that body the next time they saw each other. -Dress accordingly. I won't want to take much off you when it's time. My little flirt.- He sent as a separate message a moment later.

"I'm sorry princess." Xavier said softly giving the little girl a hug when she crossed her arms over his chest telling him that she didn't want Daddy to be lonely and he should stay with him. "I'll tell you what." Xavier started getting up and taking her hand as he lead her out of the room and downstairs to the living room. "I'll get you a bunch of princess movies, some popcorn, pizza, chips and soda. You can have a movie night while I'm taking care of Daddy and making sure he's okay." Xavier said as they entered the living room. He'd get her whatever she wanted if it made this whole night easier on her as well. "What do you say? As soon as Daddy is feeling better we'll come down and join you if you're still awake." He promised.

Alise moaned more when she felt Shi start moving, despite it being the night of the full moon he seemed oddly calm, oddly the same. She wasn't one to judge, especially since she wasn't sure how he normally was on the full moon, but this still seemed quite tame compared to what she had expected. Even if she wasn't entirely sure what to expect. Not that she minded either, she liked this side of Shi, and it made it easy for her to just give herself to him without worrying about anything else. Alise moved her hips to press back into him, wanting to feel more of the handsome wolf, her moans growing louder as he reached deep inside of her pressing and rubbing all the right spots.

As he was cooking Kaine became highly aware that Tenmo had settled down nearby to watch him cook, a small smirk appearing on his face as he glanced towards his handsome puppy. "Enjoying the sight?" He teased shaking his butt a little and sticking his tongue out playfully. Kaine couldn't help but tease him, feeling comfortable and at home in his husband's presence. To him this wasn't the full moon, it was just another night with the love of his life.

Otso saw the message, humming happily as his tail swayed behind him. Maybe just....one more picture..Otso thought as he stared at his phone. Since when did Bryan become the most attractive thing he had ever seen..? All he knew was that he wanted Bryan..and he wanted him bad. -You can always come back to the hotel room and make now next time? Unless you want to be patient and wait until our next meeting. You can tell everyone how tasty your cute little wolfs blood is..- Otso smirked, taking a picture of himself reaching down into his boxers.

"Yaaaay~! Promise?" Solaria said as she took Xaviers hand and followed him into the living room. She got comfortable as Xavier cued up some movies for her. "Daddy's getting grumpy..I can hear him growling from here. Mommy always said I got good hearing like her!" She said quite proudly as she took a bite of popcorn once she was brought her snacks.

Focus on her.....focus...on the sounds...Shi kept thinking as he kept up his movements. It helped him not go wild when she was acting and sounding the way she was right now. Whenever he hit a spot she seemed to enjoy, he kept hitting those spots. He pinned her arms above her, claws digging into the ground with a low growl. He kissed down her neck before letting her arms go again to explore her body.

Tenmo licked his lips, loving the smell of the steak and the sight of him. "Very much.." He said with a small smirk, his ears and tail popping out as he walked toward him, hair getting a bit longer. "Can I have a taste of you too..?" He said with a low growl, nipping at the others butt.

The message he got in return made a playful smirk appear especially with such a lovely picture following. -If I didn't know any better I'd think you had hung out with Kaine too much with how much of a tease you're being.- Bryan text back with a large smile. Otso was being quite the tease, and it did seem as though he got it from Kaine who Bryan was well aware could be quite the little tease. That brought up one very important question though, was he patient enough to wait for their next meeting? Or should he go back to the hotel and take him now when it was being presented and dangled in front of him in such a lovely manner? The choices were hard and he had to admit he had all he could do to not just dart out his door and run back to the hotel, but he could wait. He would wait. -As much as I am sure you would love me to come running back to the hotel, I'm afraid to disappoint you by saying I am more than capable of waiting until our next encounter. Until then, I'll be sure to let everyone know how delicious my little wolf is.-

"I promise." Xavier said making the promise with Solaria as he took her into the living room. After setting up a lineup of movies for her that would be played one after the other to keep her occupied while he was dealing with Adrian he went to get her the snacks he promised. Bringing popcorn, chips and soda in immediately while he was waiting for the pizza to cook before he'd bring that to her as well. Suddenly she told him that she could hear Daddy getting grumpy, saying he was growling which made him give her a large surprised smile. He of course had been aware of Adrian's growling, but he was stunned and amazed that she had heard it as well. "You're right, Daddy is getting grumpy." He agreed with a nod. When the pizza finished he cut it for her before bringing it into the living room and setting it on the coffee table with all the other snacks. "There you go, princess. If you need anything I'll be upstairs with Daddy. Knock though. I don't want you getting hurt." Xavier told her before kissing her forehead and heading upstairs and to their room. He gave a soft knock himself to let Adrian know the door was going to open before opening it and stepping inside.

Alise definitely liked how good Shi was making her feel, and he seemed to be listening to the sounds he was getting from her to figure out when he hit a good spot before he continued to hit it making her squirm and moan loudly. She felt his hands on her arms as they were pinned down but she couldn't bring herself to care. Tugging against it only occasionally when he hit one of those sensitive spots again. Shi didn't hold them down for long before he released her arms only to explore her body again, Alise happily pressing up into the touch reached up to pull Shi down for a deep and passionate kiss feeling herself being pushed closer to climax.

Kaine was focusing on cooking after he had wiggled his but to tease his puppy, flipping the steaks over and cooking them just the way he knew Tenmo liked when he noticed Tenmo's cute ears and tail pop out. Glancing towards him when he asked if he could have a taste of him too with a low growl before nipping at his butt. Kaine groaned softly before wiggling his butt again a small smirk appearing on his face, "You know I can't say no to you." He purred.

-I'll be waiting to be arrested and taken into your custody Officer Bryan ;3 Make it worth the wait for the shy little wolf I am tomorrow- Otso texted with a small purr to himself as he sent the last message. He sent him one more teasing pic, pulling down his boxers just before his crotch. He fixed his underwear after sending the picture, putting all of his clothes back on. It was hard to get the image of a stripping Bryan out of his head, licking his lips. Since Bryan wasn't coming to him, he checked out of the hotel and started making his way back home.

"Thanks Dad! I will try to remember to be careful" Solaria said with a big smile, getting comfortable on the couch. All of the other kids would be so jealous! Daddy is a werewolf and she gets to stay up late with snacks, pizza and movies~! Solaria watched as Xavier left, eyes glued to the screen.

Adrian was in his human form, growling as he was trying to tug the collar off of his neck. His ears shot up when the other knocked, seeing the door open and lunging for it. He did not get very far as the chain yanked him back, stretching it to the capacity it would let him go.

Shi growled happily when he could feel Alise pull him down into a passionate kiss. His claws dug deeply into the ground, rooting himself in place as his movements grew more frantic and rough. He soon reached his own climax, trying to suppress the urge to bite roughly into her neck.

"I would hope not..." Tenmo said with a small smirk as he nipped at his butt again. "While I like steak, I enjoy this a lot more.." Tenmo said with a purr, snaking a hand around the others front.

-Oh? Does my shy little wolf want me to keep a pair of handcuffs on hand?- Bryan texted back teasingly seeing the picture that was sent with the message made him purr happily. God... Otso was attractive as hell, and he was very much looking forward to seeing more of that. Eager to see more of that, it made part of him rethink his decision to wait it out, but he forced himself to stay put. Bryan promised himself he'd make up for it when he had the cute little wolf beneath him the next time they ran into each other, for now, he'd have to be patient and just wait it out.

When Xavier entered the bedroom he wasn't really surprised that Adrian had tried to pounce on him seeing how the chain held firm and and yanked him back when he had reached the end of it. A small smirk on Xavier's face as he shook his head and shut the door behind him. "Relax, Pup." Xavier said moving closer to the wolf more than aware of how Adrian could be when it was the full moon. As much as he hated chaining his husband up on the full moon he had to admit... the sight could become appealing.

The more frantic Shi's thrusts became the more it was driving her crazy. She found her release quickly after that feeling Shi reach his own inside of her. Letting out a deep moan as his body started to relax back against the ground taking in a deep shaky breath as she relaxed. Smiling up at the cute wolf he leaned up to give him another kiss. "I love you, Shi." Alise said again, reaching up to run her fingers along the other's jaw admiring the handsome guy above her.

"Just for that I'm going to have to make myself tell you no at some point. If for no other reason than to see your reaction." Kaine teased his puppy before he felt him nipping his butt again, groaning softly once more. A soft laugh escaped him as he heard the other speak once more, "I'm glad you like me more. I think I'd be a little insulted to find out you like steak more than me."

-Yes Officer, How else will I be detained? Unless you plan on holding me down with pure strength? But I think the officer would like me being cuffed..I’m all yours to do as you please- Otso saw the other others message and sent one of his own. -You dont know how tempted I am to just walk into the coven house right now- Otso said with a purr as he was already in the vampire territory already. His hot police officer was already so close by..

Adrian snapped at him, trying to grab for him but Xavier remained out of reach. He kept tugging at it but gave up quickly. He looked up at him with a quiet growl, trying to take his collar off again.

Shi breathed heavily as he tried to calm himself down..but his adrenaline was pumping. His wolf side was trying to take hold and he was trying to keep it contained. He never tried to contain it before so it proved to be challenging. “Again..say..again.” Shi said with a purr, nuzzling her neck.

“No, I like steak more. My juicy, warm steak” Tenmo purred, nipping at his butt again. Kaine was the best steak of them all. He finally stood up, wrapping his arms around him and placing his hands just above his crotch as he held him.

-I think I'll enjoy just holding you down with pure strength another time. I can't resist the temptation of seeing my naughty little wolf in cuffs.- Bryan replied finding himself more and more eager. Otso could definitely be a little tease, not to mention a needy little wolf. The wolf behaving like this was making it even harder for Bryan, but he took a calming breath and tried to think of something else for a moment. At least until his phone went off with a second message and a smirk appeared. -That needy are we?- With the way Otso was behaving, Bryan had to admit he wouldn't mind him coming by tonight, it wasn't like he wasn't close to the coven house anyway. That thought made him groan again, the cute wolf being far to tempting.

Watching his wolf he sighed, shaking his head in mild amusement. After some tugging and failing to grab him Adrian stopped trying only to try to get the collar off instead. "None of that." Xavier said in a commanding tone as he finally moved within arms reach and closer until he could reaching for the wolf, running his fingers through his hair. "Calm yourself." Xavier knew it wasn't that easy for Adrian to calm himself, especially on the full moon but he could at least try.

Alise was watching Shi who was breathing heavily, but he was clearly in a different type of struggle, and getting his breath under control wasn't the outcome he was hoping for. Shi telling her to say it again had the words falling from her mouth without a second thought, "I love you, Shi." She'd say it for him a thousand times or more if it helped him make it through tonight.

Moaning as Tenmo nipped at his butt again he bit his lip and closed his eyes for a moment. Feeling him wrapping his arms around his waist hands just above his groin. Kaine wiggled his hips still, this time pressing back into his wolf as he looked over his shoulder with a smile. Tenmo was being a tease to have his hands in such a spot but not be touching, so he figured he'd encourage his puppy to touch.

-I can't help it..I got a nice view of you and wanted more ;3 Unless you have cuffs on hand ;3- Otso texted as he made his way right to the coven house. The way Bryan was presenting himself only made him want him more. Has he ever went this mad over someone even on the full moon? Bryan seemed to know how to push his buttons just right..Otso thought as he was at the front door of the coven and walking through the doors. -Reporting for my sentencing Officer..Or should I call you Master instead?- He texted, trying to pin the others scent and find Bryans room.

Adrian let out a growl but he stopped trying to take off the collar. He turned into his wolf form, pacing back and forth since he couldn't go further than the chain would allow. He only had a certain radius of movement and it was driving him bad.

Shi let out a pleased growl, nuzzling himself into her neck and going back into his wolf form when he wasn't in her anymore. Damn...His little sanity thought as it would be harder to focus and talk and now he had no fingers to text on his phone. He picked up her clothes with his teeth, dropping them on her. If she kept her clothes off like that...He might be more forceful...but so...beautiful...

Tenmo let out a quiet growling kind of purr, lowering his hands and grabbing his front. He let out a pleased hum, resting his head in the crook of the others shoulder. He kept moving his hand, stroking the others clothes front.

Bryan thought about that for a moment, did he have cuffs on hand? Getting up out of his bed he was looking through some drawers seeing if he had any on hand, he should. At least, if he was being completely honest with himself he should have some around his room somewhere. Pulling his hand out of the drawer he smirked seeing that they were now in hand, just in time for his phone to go off again before he was moving over to it. Grabbing his phone he saw the next message and he found his smirk growing, Otso really was eager wasn't he? Chuckling softly he sent a message back, telling the cute wolf if he could find his way to him, he'd give him exactly what he wanted. Chuckling he changed out of the clothes he had slipped into and back into the police outfit he had that he liked to wear when he was in the mood for a hunt and to go stripping. That way he was ready when Otso did find him, relaxing back on his bed and twirling the handcuffs around his finger.

Xavier moved and sat down near the hook of the chain, patting his lap and calling Adrian over to him. "Come here, Pup." His voice was demanding, but it was also to keep him from pacing, if he could get his handsome pup to come over to him he'd at least get him to sit still.

When Shi slipped out of her she saw him change into his wolf, damn. She thought he was still cute but it sucked since she knew how little he talked before, she figured it was nearly impossible now. Sitting up a little she watched Shi move around and gather her clothes dropping them onto her lap, smiling at him she laughed softly, patting his head gently before she was standing up and slipping back into her clothes. "That was really nice of you." She commented once she was dressed again, sitting down leaning against the tree and patting her lap for him to come over to her.

Kaine groaned happily when he felt Tenmo's hands lower, to where he really wanted them. Biting his lip as he wiggled his hips against his handsome puppy again, enjoying the touch as he moaned softly. Trying to focus on what he was doing but eager to feel more stimulation than that as well. "Steaks... are a-almost done..." Kaine groaned out.

Otso looked at his phone, Bryan saying he could have him if he found him. “A challenge...? I like it” He said to himself before putting his phone away. It was hard to focus on scents when there were so many others to smell. He could smell the two brothers easily since he had been with them before and knew their scents better. He hasn’t been around Bryan as much so it was harder to pin. A few turns later, the scent was strong..Bryan..His wolf ears twitched happily and saw Bryan waiting for him in that sexy outfit and twirling some cuffs. He let out a happy growl, closing the door with his food. Otso walked over to him, kneeling down in front of him.

Adrian was pacing until he heard Xavier’s voice, looking toward it. Xavier was patting his lap..Adrian going over to the lap and turning back into his wolf form, resting his head on the lap. Warm..He thought as he made himself comfortable.

Shi watched her get dressed, unable to take his gaze off her body. Beautiful..body..mine all mine..focus...Shi thought as he could smell of him on her and he let out a low pleases growl. She was finally dressed and sitting down again, patting her lap. He went over to her, sniffing her lap before plopping his head into it.

“Good..” Tenmo said with a low hum when the other was wiggling his hips against him. He ended up reaching down into the others underwear to stroke him. He grinned his hips back into the their, licking his lips at the delicious smells and the sight of Kaine

A large smile appeared when his bedroom door opened and his cute wolf walked in, as tempting as when he had left him in the hotel room earlier. Watching as Otso walked further into the room before sinking to his knees in front of him. "Such a cute obedient little wolf." Bryan commented before he was sitting up and reaching out to run his fingers along the other's jaw. The wolf was being so cute and he was eager to have that cute wolf under him, but before he could do that he flashed a small smile leaning over he gave a soft almost nonexistent peck on the lips flashing a large bright smile before he was leaning back again. "As much as I'd love to just cuff you are you are, I think I deserve a strip show this time."

Adrian returning to him made him give his husband a small smile, watching as he changed back into a wolf and rested his head in his lap. Reaching out he stroked the other's head gently before letting his hand run along his back. Petting him again and again to keep him calm and relaxed. "We'll make it through this tonight, love." He breathed with a small smile.

Alise watched as Shi sniffed her lap before he was plopping his head into it making her laugh softly. Petting him gently she admired how soft his fur was as they were cuddling. "I love you... so much, Shi." Alise said softly as she sat there. "Did my lap smell fine? You didn't complain?" She playfully teased not that she expected a verbal response. Shi didn't speak much when he was human, like this she figured he didn't speak at all.

Kaine gasped feeling Tenmo slip his hand into his boxers stroking him and making him bite his lip harder. He let his head fall forward a little hands gripping the counter on either side of the stove not about to use the stove itself for support. "Tenmo..." He groaned hips starting to move on their own wanting the touch to increase but at the same time knowing right now wasn't the best time to be enjoying this either. It didn't make him any less eager to feel it, in fact, it didn't seem to impact anything at all. His hips still moved on their own.

Otso let out a quiet purr at the others stroking hand along his jaw. It was commanding..yet soft and gentle. He was ready to whimper when Bryan gave him a near non existent kiss. He wanted his kisses..his everything..so bad. Otso stood up when Bryan asked for a strip show, planning to do just that. He swayed his hips slowly and teasingly while he took off his top. He kept up his slow teasing movements while he was taking off his shorts, acting like he would at first before pulling them back up. He finally took them off and hooked his thumbs under his underwear, he turned away from him as he bent over taking them off. They joined the clothes on the floor as he crawled back over to in front of Bryan.

Adrian let out a low huff, growling happily at feeling the others stroking hand. His ears perked up and he went into human form, staring at the door. A few clicks came from the door which made Adrian start to growl. “Mom never let me see..I want to see..How am I supposed to know what to be afraid of if I don’t see it?” Solaria asked, seeing Daddy chained to a wall. “Daddy..? Your hair is really long now..” She said quietly, Adrian lunging out of his lap at the unfamiliar sight and smell. The collar snapped after some struggle, going for Solaria. Solaria quickly ran off, Adrian going after her down the hallway.

Shi let out a quiet huff, burying his face further into her lap. After a moment, he got up from her lap, picking up his pants behind his teeth and going behind some shrubbery. He was in his human form again, slipping his his pants before going back to her and putting his head back down in her lap with a plop.

Tenmo let out a quiet purr, feeling the others hips move against him and his strokes. He took the pan off the hot part of the stove and turned the oven off. He unzippered his pants and nudged the others underwear down enough to expose him. He teased it a little bit but he wanted him too bad, going inside of him.

Bryan watched his cute wolf get up to do as he asked giving him a strip tease now, that was definitely one hell of an attractive body, one he wanted to enjoy more thoroughly. It wasn't long before Otso was returning to kneel before him, so obedient. Getting up from his spot Bryan was quick to cuff his cute wolf, after which he easily lifted the other from the floor and tossing him to the bed, ready to explore and tease that body some. Making sure the cutie was on his back he crawled over him, finally giving Otso the kiss he wanted before moving his lips down his jaw to his neck, kissing and nipping his shoulders before moving lower to his chest. He continued to kiss and nip, even stopping long enough to suck on and play with his cute nipples before moving lower. The closer he got to Otso's groin the slower he started to move, kissing, nipping and sucking the skin his lips came in contact with as his eyes looked up at the wolf a slight smirk appearing on his face as he finally moved low enough to press a light kiss to the tip of the wolf's member.

Xavier's head snapped up towards the bedroom door when Adrian's ears had perked up hearing the sounds of clicking and Solaria's voice. "Solaria, no!" Xavier said his voice taking on a stern tone but it was too late. The door was already open and she had stepped inside, what happened next happened so quickly Xavier had just barely missed grabbing Adrian's leg when he lunged for her actually breaking the collar this time and slipping out of his grasp. Swearing he was quick to get up as Solaria took off running Adrian following after her, quickly he darted after them and did his best to catch his husband before he could hurt Solaria. Something he knew Adrian would never be able to forgive himself for if it was to happen. Xavier had the perfect chance and took it lunging for Adrian and knocking them both to the floor a deep and dominant growl escaping him as he pinned him to the floor. "Enough!" Xavier demanded with a strong and commanding voice, trying to get the wolf in Adrian to at least submit enough for him to take him back upstairs and lock him in the room while he made sure Solaria was alright.

Alise couldn't help but laugh softly when he quietly huffed before he seemed to bury his face further into her lap, scratching behind his ears gently with a small happy smile. Suddenly he got up grabbing his pants and disappearing behind the tree, when he returned he was human and wearing them plopping down beside her again and head returning to his lap. "Aw! Denying me the gorgeous sight of you being completely naked?" Alise said as though she was disappointed that he wouldn't let her see, when she just couldn't help but tease him.

The quiet purr made his heart skip a beat, Kaine taking in a shaky breath, barely aware of Tenmo taking the pan with the steaks off the burner before turning the burner off as well. Having just barely gotten some hold of himself since he wasn't being stroked anymore he went to stand up straight again when his boyfriend was pressed up behind him again, his boxers have been down enough to expose him making him blush a bright red. Tenmo was rubbing against him, teasing him making him whine before he felt the pleasure and stretch that came with his lover's entrance. A shaky moan was his response as his hands gripped the counter tightly again, pressing back into his husband.

Otso let himself be handcuffed, getting tossed onto Bryans bed. His eyes followed Bryans move as he finally got the kiss he wanted. He let out a happy growl when his nipples were teased and sucked on, straining against the cuffs behind him. He wanted to rip the others clothes off and see him naked too. He wanted to run his hands through the others hair as the other kissed lower and lower on his body. His hips squirmed when he was given such a small teasing kiss on him, letting out a quiet whine. “Bryan..please.” He moaned the others name, wanting more.

Adrian was running after her before he felt this pouncing on him. Adrian looked up at him with a growl, the others commanding dominant growl at least keeping him still. Solaria moved on the couch which made Adrian growl again, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He tried to raise a claw to get gripped free before he heard a “Bad Daddy!” Followed by a lamp hitting the side of his head. Adrian passed out on the floor, Solaria huffing with the table lamp from the side of the couch.

Shi turned his head so he was looking up at her with a small smirk as if to say -You think I’m gorgeous naked?-. A hesitant hand reached up and hesitated further before running his hand through her hair, letting the strands fall. So..beautiful...She keep me..so calm...He thought to himself as he tried to keep focusing on her face. His freehand was digging itself into the ground.

Reno growled happily, pulling him away from the stove and bending him over the table. He put himself right back inside him. Nipping roughly at his neck.

Bryan clicked his tongue when Otso moaned his name wanting more, he was not about to give in and let the little wolf get him to move quicker. He wasn't done teasing yet, as he ran his tongue slowly over the other's length, liking the fact that Otso had so willingly given himself to him. Allowing himself to be made helpless, and allowing him to have fun with that gorgeous body while being completely incapable of doing anything about it. After teasingly licking Otso's length a few more times he moved lower, spreading his legs and hooking them over his shoulder to give him a view of that lovely little hole. Flashing a hungry look up at Otso before he was leaning forward and teasing it with his tongue, wanting to taste every part of the wolf he was going to be taking, that he was going to be making completely his.

Xavier was stunned when he looked towards Solaria who was huffing and holding the lamp that had been sitting beside the couch on the end table. With a sigh he sat beside the currently unconscious Adrian, looking over the other's form before he was getting up and taking the lamp from Solaria putting it back where it belonged and making sure she wasn't hurt. "Solaria, you promised me you'd stay down here and watch movies. Daddy could have accidentally really hurt you." Xavier scolded her before he was getting her comfortable on the couch before he was grabbing Adrian and carrying him back upstairs to their room. Setting him down in the corner again he a bit unwillingly this time use the end of the chain to make a temporary 'collar' locking it in place. Knowing that this would hold Adrian if he was to come too before the night was over. Then he went back downstairs to Solaria, pulling her into his lap as he sat on the couch and holding her close, "You need to be more careful." He breathed having been so worried.

Feeling Shi running his hand through her hair caused her eyes to drift shut as she leaned leaned into the hand a little. When they reopened she smiled down at him, noticing his other hand was digging into the ground she reached over to it. Setting her hand over his, hoping to give him something more to focus on. Knowing that this was probably rather difficult for him.

Kaine heard Tenmo growl happily, suddenly his husband had slipped out of him and was pulling him away from the stove. He found himself bent over the table when he was feeling Tenmo slipping immediately back into him. Gasping he arched his back, hands fisting against the table, the rough nipping at his neck making him groan and tilt his head to the side. Despite being pinned between the table and Tenmo he tried to press back into his husband the best he could, wanting and needing him to just take him.

Otso let out another quiet happy growl at his length being licked, even if ever so slowly. He was a bit confused when he was spreading his legs with his head still down below before finding out quickly what he planned to do. After that wonderfully hot hungry look in his eyes, he felt the others tongue tease him down there. It made his hips arch slightly off the bed, cuffed hands gripping what sheets he was able to underneath him.

Solaria looked down, ashamed she didn’t listen...but now she understood why. No wonder mommy always sent her away to her friends house. She waited for Xavier to come back as she was held close. “I’m sorry..mommy never let me see. How am I supposed to know what to be afraid or carful of if I don’t see it?” She said quietly as another movie started to play. “Why did Daddy act like that..?” She asked quietly.

Shi watched her hand reach out for his other hand in the ground, flipping it around so he could grasp it tightly. He fidgeted for his phone in his pocket, taking longer to type as he tried to get his words together. -I don’t want to hurt you- He finally finished typing.

Tenmo leaned his head further forward, taking him into a passionate hungry kiss. His hips were quick to pick up a faster pace, wanting to see every lovely expression on Kaines face. All he could want right now was Kaine..His beautiful husband and love of his life.

Enjoying the reactions that he was able to draw from Otso just encouraged him, his tongue flicking against that little rosy hole that he was very much looking forward to filling completely. After a bit more teasing and driving the cute wolf crazy he stopped the licking, letting Otso's legs fall off his shoulders as he moved back up his body to give him another kiss. "Are you ready?" He purred on the wolf's lips a smirk on his face. "I'll give you everything you want. As long as you ask for it nicely."

Xavier could tell that Solaria realized just how bad things could have been, he was just really worried about her and didn't want her to get hurt. "There is a saying you know, 'Curiosity killed the cat' you were almost the cat tonight, Solaria. Curiosity is a good thing, but too much curiosity with recklessness can end in disaster." Xavier said softly as he continued to hold her close to him. "It's the full moon. On the full moon werewolves like Daddy become... primal. Their instincts take over for the night and they become more wolf than anything else. That's why we wanted you to stay here where it's safe. Until Daddy is more used to you being around and your scent you can't be around him on the full moon, so he doesn't hurt you." Xavier tried to explain not sure he was doing it very well.

"I'm not worried about that." Alise said when she saw the message he typed for her. Having seen that it had been harder for him to focus and type it. She didn't think he'd hurt her, holding his hand tightly in her own, giving it a gentle squeeze wanting to encourage him. Feeling like he was doing really well already and that he would continue to do well. At this point she reached out with her free hand to run her fingers through his hair in a soothing manner. She'd do what she could to help him remain sane and calm throughout the night.

Kaine was happy to return the hungry passionate kiss that Tenmo caught him in, moaning into it as he felt his fast pace. Whining softly as he felt his husband sinking into him at an angle that rubbed his insides just right. "Tenmo..." He gasped as his prostate was struck making his legs feel weak and his breath catch in his throat. This wasn't something he had planned when he had teased his puppy, but he was definitely enjoying every second of it. Wishing deep down that it would never end, even if he knew that it had to eventually.

Otso whimpered in pleasure as he kept feeling the others tongue on him. He was already so hard and his primal need for Bryan was driving him nuts. He couldn’t even do anything as his arms were bound behind him, helpless to the others touches.it was almost agonizing when the other stopped, wanting his full attention. “Please Bryan..Please I need you..I’m your little wolf...make me yours” He said with a needing moan. He wanted Bryan to claim him..make him his.

“Did you have to do that with Daddy too..? You had to tackle him and he listened to you when you growled at him...” Solaria said quietly, noticing Adrian seemed to be calmer when Xavier was growling that bad at him. “How will he get used to me Dad..? Do I have to do what you did when you first met Daddy?” She asked befor ethat made her think of another question. “How did you meet Daddy? When did you realize you liked him..?” She said with a shy smile as she cuddled next to him

Shi found his eyes closing, loving the others comforting hand through his hair. Soft..just like..mom used to do...Shi sighed as he was more relaxed. Mom always knew how to keep him calm and happy..Just like Alise could. -Do you know how to sing? Even hum something..?- he slowly typed, showing her.

Tenmo found the others prostate, keeping on hitting it repeatedly. He already reached his climax, between the teasing earlier and all this activity. He kept going until the other reached his, panting against his shoulder. “Mine..” He whispered against the others neck with a hungry kiss and a nip.

"I suppose I can't keep denying my cute wolf." Bryan purred with a smirk, leaning down to catch Otso's lips in a deep kiss as he was pushing himself inside of the other. Wanting to do as Otso said and make him his, claim him completely. Even if others had him before, he'd make sure the wolf remained only his from this point on. Bryan let him adjust for a moment, but couldn't wait too long before he was thrusting into him, his pace was fast and hard, truly determined to make him his. He wanted to be the only person on the cute wolf's mind from this point on.

"In a way... Daddy and I have known each other for a long time, and only recently did I get to start being with him during the full moon." Xavier admitted wanting to be completely honest with her. "It will take time, you're still relatively new to our family. It's spending time with him outside of the full moon, while he's a wolf. Get that part used to your presence and your unique scent." It was the easiest way to explain it. It was the wolf that Adrian was that needed to become more aware of and more protective of Solaria for her to be anywhere near him during the full moon. "We met a long time ago, under the tree outside the house." Xavier started to explain. He started to tell her about when they had met, and how at first they hadn't liked or loved each other but it was about being better and stronger than the other.

Alise thought about it for a moment when Shi asked her if she could sing or hum something. "I could try." She said softly as she continued to do what she had been, holding his hand and running her other one through his hair. After a little while she began to sing a song she heard in the coven a lot, it was about new beginnings. A lullaby so to speak that the coven used to help newborns come to terms with their new lives and to think of it as a beginning not an end. She figured in a way this could apply to Shi while also sharing a part of her and the coven, it was after all a new beginning for them together.

Kaine squirmed and moaned beneath Tenmo as he was thrusting into his prostate, body flooding with pleasure and desperate to get some relief from it. Which was quickly approaching even as he felt Tenmo fill him it had taken a bit more than that to get him off as well. A loud and shaky gasp escaping him before he groaned and found himself relaxing against the table. Seemingly needing it for support at the moment, his legs still feeling weak as he tried to catch his breath. The other whispering that word against his neck before he kissed it and nipped made him groan as well. "All yours." Kaine replied before he was pushing himself up and turning his head to give Tenmo a deep kiss.

Otsos eyed shot open wide when he felt Bryan push inside, feeling different than anyone else he has had. His wrists strained in the cuffs behind him as his eyes closed once he was used to the others fast rough pace straight off the bat. Otso's toes curled as his body was quickly filled with pleasure. He was glad he didn't wait...this was amazing! Otso moaned the others name against his lips, loving the way Bryan made him feel. He felt his prostate be hit with such a fast rough pace, letting out a loud cry. "Bryan!" He cried out loudly, trembling underneath him.

"Like a new puppy..?" Solaria asked, like Daddy was a scared animal not used to strangers and it takes time to get used to new people. She started to listen as Xavier was telling her about how they met. "You guys hated each other when you guys were little..? But..If you guys started loving each other...When did Big Brother get made?" She asked, seemingly confused by this. If they loved each other, and they couldn't have babies...Where did Tenmo come in?

Shi closed his eyes as he listened to her singing the lovely song. For the first time in awhile, especially during the full moon, he felt a sense of complete ease. Even the claws clawing at the ground fell still, at ease in her lap. He was almost sleepy, now more scared of how relaxed he could feel when he should be more primal.

Tenmo removed himself from the other, returning his deep kiss. "Now then...steak" He said with a teasing smirk and one more nip at his neck. He couldn't help himself but to take him then, having looked so good in just his underwear making his favorite meal.

Bryan loved that attractive body trembling beneath him, knowing he could get used to seeing it and making in tremble beneath him whenever he had the opportunity. Especially if he was able to hear his name being cried out so beautifully again, a deep purr coming from him as he kept up his pace, and his aim. The way Otso's body was responding to him was perfect, and only encouraged him more. Leaning down he started to nip and bit at his cute little wolf's neck and shoulders.

"Yes, just like a new puppy. You'll be able to be around him all the time before you know it." Xavier said glad that Solaria seemed to be able to get what he had meant. It was like Adrian was a scared puppy who just needed time to adjust, and he hoped that it wouldn't take too many full moons before Solaria could be around him during that time. It'd certainly make things a whole lot easier. Xavier thought of how best to explain Tenmo to Solaria and after a moment he just thought he'd have to be outright honest. "Your big brother has your Daddy and your Mommy. You see... Daddy and I had a big fight years ago which made it so we didn't stay together. That's when he got together with Mommy and they had your big brother. Then your Mommy disappeared and Daddy thought she died. We ended up finding each other and falling in love again." He explained the best he could. But he wasn't really sure if she would get it, considering he was even a little confused when it was explained like that.

It seemed that the song was working, and Shi seemed completely relaxed in her lap, his claws no longer digging into the ground. This made her happy of course as she relaxed back against the tree and continued to sing the song to him. When the song came to an end she just started it over, figuring this was the least she could do for him, especially if it kept him at ease and made things easier for him during the full moon.

Kaine couldn't help but let out a breathless laugh when Tenmo mentioned the steak with a teasing smirk before nipping his neck one more time. Shaking his head he pulled his boxers back into place, trying to pay no mind to the mess they had made. Moving over to where Tenmo had moved the steaks he grabbed plates plating them and moving them to the table, grabbing forks and knives before returning to the table. When he sat down in his seat he had to shift slightly, being a little tender but not really minding either. He was incredibly happy, and he felt like it had just made him hungrier and the food taste better.

Otso was panting as his whole body felt even hotter, his hands squirming underneath him. So good....so good...Otso thought as he moved his hips in time with the others thrusts. Even his deep growl was the sexiest sound he had ever heard! Otso tilted his head to give Bryan more access to his neck and shoulder. His hips bucked upwards as he felt his climax hitting him like a truck, crying out the others name as it spilled all over himself.

"So my Mommy and Daddy were together before I was born..?" Solaria asked as she cuddled up to him more. "Mommy disappeared like she did now? Wasn't Daddy sad? I was sad when Mommy disappeared..I am glad Daddy and you made up" She said with a soft smile. "Daddy's waking up again..I hope he doesn't get mad tomorrow that I hit him in the head with a lamp" She said quietly as she fiddled with her hands.

Shi purred happily as she continued to sing, his wolf ears and tail going away. He found himself falling asleep in her lap, content and happy in her presence. Tonight was perfect...She was perfect.

Tenmo chuckled at watching the other needing to shift his body to sit more comfortable. He smirked at the sight, loving he had that effect on the other. He went back to the meal in front of him, loving the taste of the steak even more.

His release was approaching quickly, especially with all of those lovely sounds he was making and the way his body was responding beneath him. His cute little hips moving to meet his own making him more than happy to give Otso exactly what he wanted. Byran watched his cute wolf as his hips bucked up and he was reaching his climax, his hips didn't stop moving until he was reaching his own climax a few thrusts later. Thrusting in fully to fill up his little wolf completely, growling softly as he gave a rough nip to Otso's neck. After groaning he pulled out of Otso and laid himself down on the bed beside him, not showing any signs of uncuffing the wolf anytime soon.

"Yes." Xavier said with a nod. The two wolves had been together before Solaria was born, and when she asked if Adrian had been sad when her Mommy had disappeared he gave her a small smile. "Daddy was really sad when Mommy disappeared. So was your big brother." Xavier told him wanting to be honest about it. Leaning forward and pressing a light kiss to the top of her head. When she said that Daddy was waking up he stood up gathering her in his arms and carrying her upstairs to her room. "Daddy won't be mad at you Solaria. He knows that you only did it because you had to." He said softly as he got her tucked into bed. "It's late now though, you need to get some sleep. You can see Daddy in the morning at breakfast." He promised her. After he made sure she was tucked in and going to bed he went back into their room to check on Adrian and make sure he was okay.

Watching her handsome boyfriend start to fall asleep was lovely, loving that he was comfortable enough with her to fall asleep on her lap. She continued singing to him until he was asleep, which was when she had started to fall asleep herself as well. Finding that even she was extremely relaxed in that moment.

Kaine was in no way unaware of how Tenmo seemed to like that he needed to shift in order to sit comfortable. Making him stick his tongue out at him again before he was going back to his dinner. When he finished eating he stood up and started washing the dishes, not one to leave them lying around for later.

Otso panted heavily, feeling the others release inside of him. He didn't move for a bit, feeling such pleasure that he did not want to move a muscle. He went to use his hands and forgetting they were cuffed for a brief moments. "Can you let me go now Master...Bryan...please?" Otso said with a purr, nuzzling against Bryan's neck.

"You sure..?" Solaria asked quietly before she was brought to bed. She snuggled up in the bed and watched Xavier leave the room. Adrian let out a quiet growl, his hair still tossled and messed up from being tackled and being hit by a lamp. He snapped his teeth in his direction with a growl, straining his neck against the chain before he fell back with another growl.

Tenmo let the other wash the few dishes they used, watching his body shift slightly as he moved the dishes. He tried to refrain from taking him again before he was done, as sexy as that body was....as much...as he wanted to take him all night long without stopping.