An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Alise was getting ready to go meet Shi while it was still daytime, knowing that this may be the only chance she'd get to see him today and since they had already made some plans. She was slipping on some flats when she heard her phone go off, leaving the closet she grabbed it off her bed and read the message from Otso. -Maybe he really just likes you. I told you before it's odd for a vampire to form a growl and purr at the same time, since the two sounds conflicted with each other. Maybe... since it was just the two of you and no one else was around he was feeling bold.- Alise texted back before she returned to getting ready. She pulled her hair back and tied it up. Looking herself over and thinking she looked nice enough to head on over and meet Shi she grabbed her phone and slipped it into her handbag before darting out of her room and down the stairs.

Watching Solaria leave he turned his full attention to Adrian he spoke with a soft sigh. "You want me to confine you to the bedroom?" He asked feeling bad that this was the route Adrian wanted to take. Knowing that it would suck for him to be confined like that, but they had to think about Solaria's safety and neither of them had any idea how Adrian would behave with her tonight. "Wouldn't your wolf be strong enough to break the leash?" A normal leash didn't seem strong enough to hold, and Xavier had to admit he wasn't sure he could chain the other up either. "You know I wouldn't want to pounce on you. But if it came down to it, I would." As much as Xavier didn't want to do that, if he had to, he would do it especially if it was protecting Solaria. He would have to speak with her a little later and tell her that tonight, under no circumstances could she go to or into their room. It made him wonder what Luna used to do during the full moon, Solaria was eight so she had lived through many full moons with her mother.

Kaine was already happily swimming in the lake when Tenmo finally joined him, a huge smile appearing on his face when he saw his handsome husband. "Hurry up slow poke!" He called out to the other a large grin on his face. It was nice, their own place by the lake, somewhere that was completely theirs while giving them access to such a special place for them. This whole thing seem surreal, as though it was a dream he would wake up from any moment. Even though he had felt that way since their wedding and had yet to wake up if it was a dream. He definitely didn't want to if it was all a dream either.

Otso smiled as he looked down at the phone. Did Bryan...really like him like that? He did act strange..but he didn’t want to get his hopes up again. He had been through enough for one day..Otso thought as he slipped on his denim booty shorts and black tank top. Been awhile..He thought as he looked in the mirror. He definitely filled it out much better..He thought as he sprayed some of his nice cologne on himself. He zippered up his boots as he continued to get ready. He wanted to start drinking now so it would be easier when the full moon came around, he could dance and just have fun tonight! Otso walked out of the pack house and towards the vampire side.

“I don’t know..No..probably not..” Adrian said quietly as he looked up at her. Solaria would be a discount squeaky toy if he lost control for any reason. “Lots of chains..pounce on me if you had to. I wouldn’t want to hurt her..” Adrian said quietly as he knew he was quite strong and rebellious in wolf form. “I’m going to go nuts trapped in one room all night..” He said quietly..

Shi waited for her outside the coven house, a small smile on his face. He was glad he could see her at least now, she looked gorgeous in the sunlight. Focus..deep breaths. -Wanted to show you someplace- He showed her his phone before taking her hand and guiding her to the wolf side. He ducked and weaved his way through woods. He soon came upon the smallest clearing with a large apple tree, at its base were two circles of polished rocks. -Mom And Dad- Shi showed her his phone after a moment, sitting down in front of a picture frame of a young couple and a small child.

Bryan was finally up after getting some sleep, his mind going over last night and everything that had happened between him and Otso. Even if it was really kind of an innocent night since all he had done was kiss the wolf it made his cheeks flush just a little bit. it was different... but he had liked it as well. Being around Otso was nice, especially when no one else was around. Shaking that thought from his head he got up and showered before changing into the outfit he would need for tonight. He was 'working' tonight and kind of looking forward to it, figuring it'd distract him a little from the events of the night before. Not to mention, it meant another meal, something he wouldn't pass up if he didn't have to do so.

Xavier wasn't even remotely surprised when Adrian admitted that a leash probably wouldn't be strong enough to hold him, he hadn't thought so. It was fine for a dog, even larger dogs, but wolves, especially werewolves were a lot stronger. When he mentioned chaining him up Xavier remained silent for a moment. "Are you sure?" He asked not liking the idea of chaining his Pup up but knowing he'd do it if Adrian wanted him too. "I know you will, I'll... do my best to try to keep you sane while you're confined to the room." He'd have to leave periodically to make sure Solaria was taken care of and to get her into bed when her bedtime came, but he would try to be with Adrian as much as he could.

Alise smiled when she saw Shi waiting for her hoping she hadn't kept him waiting for very long. Reaching out she was happy to take his hand looking at the message he had typed for her. "Okay." She replied letting Shi lead her back onto the werewolf side of things and followed him through the woods. When they arrived at the spot she was surprised, mainly by the fact that the tree seemed to grow in the middle of the clearing. As though the forest had designed it to be that way. It was still pretty though and then her eyes fell on the two circles of polished rocks, at first she didn't understand what the circles meant, but he was showing her his phone again. That... made more sense about the care of the rocks and how they were organized, she felt happy that Shi wanted to show her this place, figuring it was really special to him. She followed him, sitting down beside him as he sat before a picture, she reached out for his hand, holding it gently in his. "This is a really beautiful place." Alise said softly.

Otso finally made his way to the vampire side of town when his wolf ears and tails weren’t showing. He was going to drink and forget those brothers..and Try to process everything with Bryan. He kissed him..so tenderly. And that one passionate kiss..His heart pumped wildly thinking about it. No..breathe...calm..You’re out here to have a good time and try to relax. Otso already got a few looks from people scanning his body as he sat at the bar and ordered the first of many drinks.

“We will have to..for now...” Adrian said quietly as he looked up at him. If Solaria did open the door, at least she will still have a fighting chance and Xavier could get her away. And maybe in time his more full moon side will be used to her presence. Right now it was unknown and he had to be careful..

Shi stares at the frame quietly, never thinking he would have brought anyone here. He had brought a vampire here above all else, staring at the frame and the smiling faces. Shi nodded quietly when she said it was beautiful, feeling so many things he could not explain. “I like you Alise..” He said quietly, still looking at the frame. Had he..just said out loud he liked her? He never had before..not knowing why being here made him feel vulnerable enough to speak such emotions. Would his parents be mad at him? For liking a vampire?

Tenmo stuck out his tongue, running toward the lake and jumping in. It was still had to believe a lake could be so special to them..Their first home, and where he had declared his love and proposed to his forever love. He would do it again a million times over! He swam around, a big smile on his face.

After making sure the was ready Bryan decided to just relax in his room, for once staying out of the way and out of sight. It would make sneaking off later a lot easier, at least without being seen. It wasn't like no one knew what he was up to, they just didn't know what exactly when on, and he liked to keep it that way. Lying on his bed phone in hand he was looking over some news to the mortals, these things didn't bother him, they didn't affect him or anyone else in the coven. Sometimes he just liked reading it to see and hear what they were doing to each other, such petty things really. That wasn't to say that covens or packs didn't have their fights or wars either, but they didn't fight constantly.

"If you are sure that's what needs to be done..." Xavier said his hesitance for chaining his husband up clear. He loved his Pup, and he even loved his stubborn wolf on the full moon, but he didn't want to chain him up even if it meant possibly endangering Solaria. Saying that wouldn't be a good thing though, so instead he hesitantly agreed to chain him up. Leaning over he gave his handsome Pup a deep kiss, "I love you, Pup." It would suck, but until Solaria was older and less likely to open the bedroom door, or until Adrian's wolf could distinguish on the full moon to protect her not hurt her they would have to do this.

Alise made sure not to break the silence that spread between them as she sat beside him looking at the picture. Shi had been such a cute child, and his parents had seemed loving from what she could tell in the image. She felt for him, but all vampires went through the same loss. Their human families continued to age and grow until they passed away, leaving no one but the coven for them to rely on. Even if her parents had not been murdered she could understand how their loss could be hard. She pat his hand gently as she thought about everything Shi must have been through, how hard growing up had been without them. Suddenly she was pulled from her thoughts when Shi told her he liked her, "I like you too, Shi." The response was instant, not one she thought about or considered. A second later she came to realized what exactly it was Shi had said and her eyes moved to him, leaning over she gave him a kiss and a smile continuing to hold his hand in hers.

As they were swimming around Kaine insisted they have some fun, and feeling energetic and playful decided he was going to splash his puppy and swim away laughing as he did so. It was nice to be able to joke around and play with the other even if tonight was the full moon. This was their first one together being married, and though he didn't expect things to be different than any other time, he was highly anticipating it.

Orin had...how many drinks now? Either way he felt numb and really good. How long has it been since he looked and felt this good? He paid for the drinks he already drank and moved to the middle of the clubs dance floor. Otso started dancing, letting his red hair swish to the best of the music as he twirled. He liked dancing to this song, growing more confident as it kept playing. The alcohol helped as he kept on dancing and swaying his hips.

“Yes..” Adrian said quietly with a small nod, returning the others deep kiss. He didn’t want to run the risk of hurting Solaria. His full moon side might not recognize her smell since she was new to the house. It was also his first full moon in the house to begin with. “I love you Nippy..I think I have some strong chains that got brought here with the packing..We just need a place to chain me up for later..” He said quietly with a small smile.

Shi let out a small smile even despite all these sad feelings in him. But he was glad she was here with him, happy to have her hand in his and be with her. “Sorry mom And Dad..” He said quietly, turning the frame around so it was facing the tree. He turned to Alise before taking her lips into a passionate kiss.

Tenmo kept on splashing him back whenever he was splashed. Right now he was content and happy, feeling completely relaxed with Kaine. He knew it would change later but right now he was enjoying himself. He swam up to him and gave him a deep kiss. He smirked before quickly swimming away.

It was getting later and Bryan felt like it was a good time to head out and start looking for a meal. Making sure he had anything he thought he may need on him and dressed up in the outfit he picked for tonight. It was similar to what he had worn the night before, but he never wore the same thing two nights in a row. Even if he was sticking to his normal hunting grounds this time. Making it to the bar he was quick to slip inside, he ordered a drink to fit in a little and to give him some time to scope out the other patrons to find himself an attractive meal. Not that looks were everything, he had hunted some very attractive men before only to find they didn't taste that great, it was a learning experience of course and he like any vampire had trial and error.

"You brought strong chains with your packing?" Xavier asked a little amused which he was sure showed. Laughing softly he shook his head and reached out for his Pup to pull him into his lap. "We'll find a good place. We could go obvious and chain you in the attic or basement, or we could go comfortable and do it in our room." Xavier said thinking it over a little. The only other place he could think of was their home office, or outside. If Adrian was outside though there wouldn't be a need to chain him. He could just go running off and hunt or something.

Alise watched Shi turn the picture around so it was facing away from them and hear him quietly tell his parents he was sorry which only confused him. A moment later their lips had met in a passionate kiss though, and she suddenly understood what he was apologizing for and why he had turned the picture around. Shi seemed to think his deceased parents wouldn't like the fact that he was dating a vampire, one of the very creatures that had killed them even if she had not done so herself. It made sense, but she hoped that some day she'd be able to make it so Shi knew that his parents would be happy for him as long as he was happy. Instead she focused on kissing him back leaning into it and squeezing his hand gently.

It was fun to splash and swim around with Tenmo getting rid of some of his energy. Kaine had taken a small break to just float in the water when he suddenly felt Tenmo's lips on his, being given a deep kiss that he was more than eager to return. When it broke he had just enough time to see that smirk on his husband's face before Tenmo was quickly swimming away. An amused smirk appeared on his own face as well before he was quick to swim after him determined to catch his puppy.

Otso danced around for awhile, his mind fogging from the alcohol which was his desired intent. His skin slightly glistened from the sweat of the club lights and the dancing, knowing he could use another drink to cool down. He went toward the bar, sitting down after needing a moment to adjust since the shorts were short shorts. He ordered a drink and looked to the side, seeing this really cute looking guy. “Hey..” He said to Bryan with a small smile. Damn he looked hot..He thought to himself as his eyes scanned the others body.

“Our room..I’ll go nuts if I get chained in the basement..I mean I’ll already be going nuts but it is at least our room” Adrian said with a chuckle as he was pulled into the others lap. “And don’t judge my chains, I’ve needed them sometimes..And here there is no office to lock myself in” He said with a chuckle.

Shi couldn’t bear to think of what his parents would say if he knew he was doing this with a vampire. But that wasn’t important right now..or at least something to focus on. He continued to passionately kiss her, squeezing her hand tightly. He took the hand he was holding and pulled it, pulling her into his lap with a purr. He kissed down her cheek and kissed down her neck.

“Try and catch me my little vampire” Tenmo chuckled as he swam around the lake. He turned around at one point and caught Kaine in his arms. “I love you too much..” He said with a chuckle, pecking his cheek before sitting on the rock Kaine usually sat on.

Bryan was sipping his drink looking over the other patrons when a rather attractive person found him instead. His eyes looked over the cute figure, who seemed to be quite confident, which in turn made Bryan take more notice of them. There was something about the figure that seemed familiar, but he just couldn't seem to place what it was. When they spoke a small smile appeared on his face in return, "Hello, cutie." He couldn't help but greet them this way as he leaned against the bar and turned to face them, not missing how he was being checked out which was definitely pleasing. "I can't say I've seen you here before, are you new?" Bryan questioned. He came here quite often, and knew just about everyone here, many of them had been repeat meals, but he was different, positive he would have remembered him had he been here before.

Xavier laughed softly when Adrian told him he would go nuts if chained in the basement. It was adorable, and he had to admit he was glad Adrian decided on their room versus the basement, since he wasn't a big fan of the cooler space. "Bedroom it is." He promised with a smile. Being told not to judge his chains made Xavier laugh again, "It's to late for that love. I've been judging your chains ever since you mentioned them." He mused a little playful but completely honest.

The passionate kiss was one that Alise was quickly losing herself in, it was the tight squeeze of her hand that seemed to stabilize her brain and remind her where they were. Out in the woods, at his parents grave, not the most romantic place to be... and yet... it still seemed really special. When her hand was pulled she was surprised to find herself in his lap though that purr made her moan into the kiss softly. A second later the kiss was broken, Shi kissing her cheek then down her neck, which sent pleasant sparks through her body. Alise used this as a chance to catch her breath but also tried to admire that body some more, she hadn't really been given the chance since she had only seen him shirtless twice, once at the lake and the second time being right before he turned back around to get a shirt at the pack house.

"Challenge accepted!" Kaine replied quickly swimming after his wolf. He was surprised when Tenmo suddenly turned around causing him to swim right into the other's arms though he didn't mind a large smile appearing on his face as he was told Tenmo loved him too much. "I don't think anyone can love me too much!" Kaine happily replied with a beaming smile. As his puppy was sitting on the rock he usually occupied Kaine continued to swim around before pulling himself out of the water to join Tenmo. Leaning over to give the other a kiss before flashing a large smile again, "So handsome, what does my cute puppy want for dinner tonight? Or did you want to go hunting? I could always just soak in the tub while you do if that's the case." Kaine in no way was about to go hunting with his husband on the full moon, not feeling like that was a smart idea. So he'd stay behind and relax in the tub if that was what Tenmo wanted to do. Otherwise he'd make them something at home for his puppy to eat.

"Don't normally come to this part of town.." Otso said with a nod, looking over the cute man again and drinking it in. Man he wanted that body pressed up against him and taking him right now..and those lips..god he had some kissable looking lips! "I am glad I did though..Didn't think I would meet someone as good looking as you in this part of town" He smirked, adjusting himself so he was sitting a bit closer.

"Oh hush" Adrian said with a playful shove. "Maybe I needed them more when I was younger but they have held up!" He chuckled, leaning up to take his lips in a deep kiss. "I didn't have a Nippy to keep me tame.." He said with a small smirk on his face as he looked into the others eyes.

Shi stood up, picking her up bridal style and walking away from the grave. Not here..Shi thought as he went to a different part of the woods. There was a slightly bigger tree that he could lean against, sitting down in front of it. He liked it here too..he could hear the birds and there was a small spot just above him when he sat. He could see the stars and he liked this spot when he needed some quiet and didn't want to stay in front of his parents grave. He pulled her back into his lap, moving back to kiss her neck again with small nips. He has never felt a stronger feeling..but he needed to feel closer to her right now. He unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it aside and leaning forward to kiss her neck before he went back to leaning against the tree.

"I want my husbands cooking tonight.." Tenmo said with a smile as he got more comfortable on the rock. "You are so handsome' He spoke softly, kissing his lips gently. "You're beautiful.." He whispered into Kaines ear, wrapping an arm around him. "I do not think I could or will ever telling you that and how much I love you.." Tenmo said with a soft smile.

'So he is new.' Bryan thought to himself glad to have been able to be proven right. This guy not normally coming to this part of town was definitely a good thing, in a sense anyway. Good for him, since it meant he had the very fortunate opportunity of meeting him, something he may not have gotten previously. It could also turn out to be good for the other, since Bryan was very interested in getting a taste. "That's quite flattering. But there are plenty of good looking guys in this part of town." Bryan replied with a soft laugh, liking that the other was moving closer. Flashing a charming smile he thought he'd try his luck, see how hard it would be to convince him to go to a hotel with him or something. "So... why don't you tell this good looking guy whether he'd stand a chance trying to get you to join me in a hotel room?"

"I wouldn't think any wolf would be open to the idea of being chained up. No matter how old you are." Xavier teased before he was eagerly returning the deep kiss he was given. "Fair enough." He purred with the smallest hint of a growl near the end. Glad to have been told that back then Adrian hadn't had him to keep him tame. Xavier liked to think he did a very good job of keeping his wolf tame on the full moon.

Alise was definitely surprised when she was scooped up bridal style and carried away from the graves, not really sure where they were going. She looked up at him as he carried her admiring how strong he was, even for a wolf. When they reached a bigger tree she looked up through its leaves for a moment before she was being pulled back into his lap. Shi went right back to kissing and nipping at her neck again, Alise finding herself slightly embarrassed as little moans escaped her lips. Shi removing his shirt made a pleased hum escape her as she admired his torso, running her hands over it and admiring it. "Handsome." She breathed as she admired the wolf, truly finding that Shi was incredibly handsome.

"You want me cooking every night." Kaine teased nudging Tenmo but not remotely minding that his puppy wanted him to cook dinner instead of him going out on a hunt. Returning the gentle kiss with a smile, "You could always try to tell me how much you love me. Granted I definitely love it more when you show me." Kaine purred.

Otso chuckled quietly at the other saying there were plenty of other good looking guys in the town. "Say what you want but I find you really good looking..a present just waiting to be unwrapped" He said with a playful flirty smile. "Although I would rather have you opening up me instead..The gift that keeps on giving" Otso leaned in a bit closer, getting a better look at the sexiness in front of him. He heard the other offer him to take him back to his hotel room, a small smirk on his face. "I would say this looking guy has a pretty high chance..So take me there" Otso said with a whisper in the others ear. "Here.." Otso said with a flirty smile, taking out his money and rolling it up and slipping it down the others shirt. "Will I get a peek at whats underneath while I'm up there?" Otso said with a small smirk, getting up from his seat.

"I am not crazy on the idea..But it's a precautionary measure" Adrian said with a small smirk. "While I think Nippy can keep me tame..Just in case. As much as either of us would love to pounce on each other.." He teased with a small growl, running his hand up the other. He couldn't resist getting some touches in. "Last full moon you really roughed me up..and now you will have to keep me tamed and chained" He said with a small chuckle.

Shi let out a louder pleased growl against her neck at hearing her tiny little moans. Did he ever hear a sound where he reacted in his way? It was hard to focus as soon Alise's hands explored his torso. She called him handsome..letting out a pleased hum. "And you're beautiful.." He said in a whisper, reaching up a hand to run it through her hair. He ran his hands down her face and down her shoulder, admiring what skin he could feel underneath his hand...so warm. Shi ran his hand lower down the front of her body, shooting her a curious look before he have the front of her chest a light squeeze.

"I like it when you cook for me.." Tenmo said with a small chuckle, adding "Its something you made and it tastes even better because of it" with a smile. "I can do both..." He said with a small purr as he tilted up the others chin. "Unless you want to go swimming instead..?" He said with a small teasing smirk.

Bryan had to admit that being called a present just waiting to be unwrapped was quite pleasing to hear, considering there were just about never compliments aimed towards him unless it was keeping a schedule or things organized. Such compliments weren't that great in his eyes, he'd rather have the type the other was giving him right now. "Oh? Quite eager." Bryan purred happy to hear that the other would rather he be the one being opened up. He would... in a sense anyway, but he was sure the type of 'opening up' he was going to do wasn't what was expected. Granted, Bryan definitely wouldn't mind doing what was expected either. He wasn't expecting the cute guy to pull out some money rolling it up and slipping it down his shirt, though the smirk that appeared on his face showed he wasn't remotely insulted either. "I'd say so." He replied when asked if he'd get a peak at what's underneath while they were up there. Grabbing his hand and leading him out of the bar and towards a nice hotel nearby. It was the hotel he normally used on hunts, and had already called to reserve a room, he stopped just to pick up the room keye before pulling the other along towards the elevator to take him up to their room. Finding that the closer they got to the room the more eager he was becoming.

"Can't we just feed you so much that you're lazy and lie there like a good lazy pup?" Xavier asked wondering if that was even an option. Could one even feed a werewolf that much? He wasn't really sure, but it could be worth a shot, especially to see his primal pup acting all lazy because his tummy was full. Xavier could already see himself trying to pet the other's tummy only to be growled at, not that it'd stop him from doing so. "I know... shame I can't rough you up this full moon as well." Xavier purred with a smirk on his face.

The louder growl just made another pleased sound escape Alise, it was odd to be in this sort of situation with Shi. Just because she hadn't expected them to really get this close, not with his past. That wasn't to say she wasn't extremely happy about it, but she was still a little uncertain. Being told she was beautiful made her blush softly again, but her smile also showed that she didn't mind it, she liked hearing that especially from him. The hand running through her hair had her sighing softly eyes drifting shut, just enjoying the touch as she let him run his hands down her face and shoulder to the front of her body. When he gave her a curious look she just gave him an encouraging one, knowing what he was about to do and not minding it. Instead she pressed into the touch a little, wanting to be closer.

Kaine laughed softly, "Alright, handsome. I'll make you a nice dinner tonight." He replied with a bright smile. "How could I chose swimming over over telling and showing me how much you love me?" Kaine mused with a smirk. It was a hard decision in a sense, especially since he still had plenty of energy to run off, but he couldn't deny he loved being told how much Tenmo loved him and shown that much more than he loved swimming.

"I have a reason to be eager..A hot guy is taking me to their hotel room" Otso said with a small smirk, letting his hand be pulled along to the front desk. The guy got his room key and led him toward the elevator. "You seem just as eager" Otso said with a small smile, happy to be hooking up with a cute guy. He was glad he ended up wearing his cute outfit, being led to the others room. He closed the door behind him and sat in the middle of the bed. 'Ready when you are.." He said with a small smile.

"I don't remember the last time I ate so much I was lazy..I don't feel like getting sick without adjusting sooner than the day of" Adrian said with a small chuckle. He ran a hand over Xaviers chest with a small smile on his face. "I thought you wanted to be gentle.." He said with a small smirk. "Im teasing..But you shouldn't wait too long to chain me up. I don't want to get too frisky' Adrian teased with a kiss on his cheek.

Shi let out a quiet happy hum of approval, lightly squeezing her chest in his hands. "I don't know why you make me like this.." He said in a whisper, slipping his hand under her shirt to feel her skin. He shouldn't be looking at any vampire like they were a gift sent from the other side. Alise looked like the most beautiful thing in his world right now and all he wanted was her.

"I love you far too much...So much..." Tenmo whispered into the others ear, lightly tugging at the others earlobe. He kissed down to the others neck, sucking on his skin roughly so he could leave a mark. "All mine forever.." Tenmo smirked before falling back into the water with a smirk.

"Come on, now. You act like you don't get picked up by hot guys all the time! I'm sure you're quite the heartbreaker." Bryan teased feeling quite at ease with the other. As they were heading up to his room he heard the guy say he seemed just as eager, "What can I say? It's not everyday I run into a new and adorable guy at the bar." He mused. Entering the room he watched him close the door behind him before moving over to the bed and sitting in the middle of it, telling him he was ready when he was with such a cute smile. Bryan stood no chance he pulled his phone out but not before leaning towards the other and teasing him with the promise of a kiss as he brushed his lips lightly over the other's. "I'll be sure to give you quite the show handsome." Turning on the music he made sure to do just that as he was stripping for the cute guy. His mind only on how cute he was and how lucky he was to have run into him.

Xavier couldn't help but laugh himself, "It was worth a shot." He mused playfully. Sure he didn't want to make Adrian sick, but having him eat until he was feeling lazy had been a good shot in his opinion. "I do want to be gentle." He purred as Adrian ran a hand over his chest. Smiling at his handsome pup. When Adrian told him he should wait too long to chain him up he sighed, pressing a kiss to the other's head. "Fine." He mumbled not very eager to chain him up but knowing it was what was best right now. Getting up he held his pup in his arms, carrying him up to their room he set him down on the bed. "I'll go find the chains and be right back." He said softly leaning forward to kiss the other before disappearing to find the chains.

"I couldn't tell you either." Alise admitted as she felt Shi slipping his hands under her shirt feeling the skin hidden beneath. She definitely didn't mind, his hands were warm and gentle and it was nice to feel their touch. Leaning forward she pressed her lips against his wanting to give him a deep kiss. Alise couldn't explain to Shi why she made him feel the way he did, so she just felt like showing him the way he made her feel, pressing into the touch of his hands and giving him a deep passionate kiss.

A soft moan came from Kaine when Tenmo whispered into his ear tugging at the earlobe gently before moving to kiss and suck his neck. The rough sucking made him groan knowing Tenmo was leaving his mark and only wishing he'd leave more. Suddenly the other spoke telling him he was all his forever before he was falling back into the water. A pout appeared on Kaine's face and he growled, "Tease." He grumbled. Though he was quick to follow the wolf not about to let him get away that easily.

"Oh you tease..I have been picked up by hot guys, you are just the hottest one so far" Otso said with a small smile. This guy really was attractive and knew how to tug at his heartstrings. Otso swallowed his spit as he watched the other strip in front of him. So hot...so fucking hot..Otso thought as he wished he would get closer. The guy had teased him with a kiss and he really wanted that kiss.

"Maybe next time then.." Adrian said with a small tease, smiling at the other. "I hope I don't scare her too much..." He said quietly against the others lips before he kissed. He returned the others kiss, already starting to feel this animalistic agitation start to bubble in him. He wished he didn't have to be chained..But it was for the best.

Shi groaned against the others lips, returning the deep passionate kiss. His heart raced, beating wildly in his chest as he kissed her. "I want you.." Shi said with a quiet growl, feeling like he did even when the moon was showing. He was so driven on this just primal need, Alise just driving him crazy. Shi kept guiding his hands up further and further, feeling every inch of skin he could.

"Catch me then.." Tenmo teased, wanting to tease Kaine a little while he still had control. He knew he would go wild later but he loved the thrill of the other chasing after him. He swam towards the shore, looking back at him with a smile.

Bryan could tell by how his cute hookup was watching him that he wanted him to come closer and as he was getting himself down to nothing but his boxers he did just that. Moving over to the cute boy and leaning in to give him the kiss he actually wanted, letting the boy have what he seemed to really be craving before he was breaking the kiss and giving him a charming smile. At this point he moved down to the other's jaw, then his neck pressing kisses and teasing until he reached the perfect spot on his neck to sink his fangs in. Bryan did so the moment his lips found that lovely spot, fangs sinking in as he leaned into the cute guy. One hand coming up to cup the back of his head, the other on his hip. The taste that met him was like none he had tasted before, even with the alcohol that was in his blood. It was... amazing! Bryan loved it, as he moved over the other pushing him down on the bed so he was propped over him. After awhile he forced himself to release his meal and lick over the bite to close the wound and stop the bleeding. Pressing a loving kiss over the mark as he sat back with a pleased sigh, looking down at the cute guy. This night, had been the best night ever, and that blood... well Bryan would definitely be leaving his number for him to give him a call sometime.

It didn't take Xavier that long to find the chains, and he was moving back up to their room, entering it he shut and locked the door behind him before he moved over to Adrian, pulling out the collar he had got to tease him that day after they had teased about Tenmo's. He clipped it on and at first he just clipped a chain to it before he was thinking. With a moment of brilliance he left the room darting down to the storeroom, when he returned he had a metal loop and some supplies to drill it into the far wall. Moving stuff out of the way so Adrian wouldn't be able to destroy anything if he ended up getting that frustrated and restless before drilling the holes needed for the screws and screwing it into place. Hooking the chain to the hoop he turned his gaze back to Adrian. "Do we... need another one?" Xavier asked unsure. He knew the collar probably wouldn't hold but he didn't like the idea of putting a chain around his husband's neck.

Those words were surprising, and yet... oddly pleasing at the same time. Alise hadn't heard anyone tell her that in a long time, and she felt it deep inside of her. She wanted Shi as well, wanted to be with him in every possible way. She reached down to pull her shirt off allowing their kiss to break just long enough to slip it over her head. Then their lips were back together, kissing him in a deep passionate kiss once more. Alise's hands returned to his chest feeling the muscles there and the smooth warm skin of the guy she was falling quickly and madly in love with.

A soft growl came out of Kaine when Tenmo teased him tell him to catch him then. That challenge was definitely accepted as he swam quickly after him even as Tenmow as swimming for shore. Once they both hit short it just made it easier for him to catch up since he was still quite energetic. Throwing himself at the other and wrapping his arms tightly around his puppy from behind. "Mine!" He growled as he clung to his handsome puppy, eyes drifting shut and refusing to let go of him.

Otso finally felt the others lips on his, happy to finally get what he wanted after so long. He felt the guys lips trail down to his neck, letting out a happy hum. He did not expect to feel a sharp pinching at his neck, feeling a warm sensation filling his body. Otso found himself being pushed backward, the cute guy perched on top of him as he was still latched onto his neck. He started feeling dizzy, finding it harder and harder to keep everything in focus, even the hot guy on top of him. Otso eventually passed out, his wolf ears popping out of his head. His hair grew to shoulder length, his blonde hair now showing and the red hair now touching his shoulders.

Adrian wondered where he was going when he suddenly left the room. He came back with the loop, finding him prepping the wall and the chain on the collar. "As long as you keep an eye on me, it will do. You would need more if you had to leave me alone" He nodded, lowering his head for Xavier so he put the collar and chain on. "And smart thinking" He added with a small smirk, leaning up for a quick kiss from his Nippy before he started going nuts.

Shi purred loudly followed by a growl, getting a chance to look over her. Just as beautiful..Shi thought as their lips were soon locked in another kiss. Her skin was so smooth..He thought as he kissed her hungrily, exploring the exposed skin. Having her skin brush against his sent his heart into overdrive.

Tenmo chuckled when he felt the other pounce on him from behind. He playfully tried to shake him off before falling face first to the ground. "You got me.." He said with a playful smirk, turning toward the beautiful man on his back.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

After he had gotten his fill and was closing the bite he leaned back and stretched, feeling even better. He always felt great after a meal, but what caught his attention were the ears and tail suddenly present on said meal. Suddenly this meal was looking more and more familiar especially as he noticed the blonde hair now with the red. Bryan for a second had a panic moment, but before he let that hit him completely he leaned over to test the scent again, it was definitely well hidden beneath the smell of alcohol and cologne. But he definitely recognized it, "Great..." he groaned. This was a nightmare, he wouldn't have taken a sip much less as much as he had if he had been aware it was Otso before hand. And yet... he couldn't really bring himself to regret it either. The wolf had tasted really good... better than good if he was being completely honest with himself. Sighing he got up and was slipping back into his clothes trying to figure out how he was going to explain this. Shrugging he still left his number anyway and figured he'd explain things to the wolf come morning. On the bright side... he could definitely get used to taking a sip from him once in awhile from now on.

"I know normally you'd need something stronger... but you are my husband and even chaining you up like this is more than I ever want to." Xavier admitted with a soft sigh. He just hoped he'd be able to keep the other under control enough to where he wouldn't need more than this, even with Solaria in the house and his husband's wolf not being used to her presence or scent yet. Xavier returned the quick kiss and sighed, getting himself up to talk to Solaria for a moment before he'd come back to check on his wolf.

This really was all new territory to Alise, though she had seen Shi when swimming at the lake and had been with other guys before she hadn't been with a wolf. Or even... really this close to one. She had fallen quickly for Shi, even from just a picture Otso had sent her, after meeting her in person she literally fell even harder for him. She broke the kiss to take in an unsteady breath and smiled down at the wolf, there was something she wanted to say, and she thought now was the right time to say it. "I love you, Shi." Her voice was soft, despite her breathing being unsteady. The wolf had told her he liked her, and she had said that back, but she really wanted to express that she felt more strongly than that.

Kaine happily kissed Tenmo when he had turned toward him after saying that he had caught him. A beaming smile on his face after the kiss, he certainly had caught his cute wolf and he was happy to have done so. Even if his puppy had probably let him catch him, something that seemed to be necessary most of the time. Speed definitely wasn't his strong point, even as a vampire he had just average speed. He didn't excel in it, but he didn't completely suck in it either.

Adrian nodded, not wanting to Be lienient and run the risk of hurting Solaria. Solaria was finished painting the ground of her wall, having added a vampire next to the wolf on the hill. “Hey Dad!” She said with a big happy smile as she put down the paint. She ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

Shi had to take a second to register what Alise said, cheeks turning a bright red for a moment. His chest hurt from how many things he was feeling right now and trying to maintain. Alise..said he loved him..with the softest most beautiful voice. He had to catch his breath as his words were failing him. He wanted to talk for once..He wanted to speak to her. Shi leaned forward, pinning her underneath him for a moment as he looked down at her with hungry but loving eyes. “I love you too Alise..” He said, letting go of her wrists and taking her into another passionate kiss.

Tenmo has his lips taken into a kiss, sitting of the shore as he deepened it. His wolf ears twitched happily as all he could think about was his husband. All he wanted and need right now..was Kaine.

Xavier smiled at Solaria returning the hug and looking over how her room was coming along, so far it all looked really good, but right now they had something that needed to be addressed. Picking her up he carried her to the bed, sitting down on it and putting her in his lap. "Solaria... you know what tonight is right?" He asked wanting to make sure that she was even aware tonight was the full moon.

Alise wasn't entirely surprised that Shi didn't immediately respond, in fact she was expecting him to type something to her but that wasn't the case at all. Instead he he leaned forward shifting them and pinning her to the ground beneath him, she wasn't startled though and her eyes just remained on his. Looking deep into those lovely eyes that showed a clear hunger, but there was something else in them too, the look seeming loving at the same time. An odd combination in her opinion, but not necessarily a bad one either. A second later and he was telling her that he loved her too, and that made her incredibly happy. Happier than she had been in a very long time, his hands releasing her wrists as he caught her lips in a passionate kiss. Alise happily returning it, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him close.

"You're the best wolf ever." Kaine said happily, a soft pur escaping him after their kiss. He was so happy to have Tenmo as his, and as he glanced up at the sky and realized it was getting later he got up and pulled Tenmo to his feet as well. "Let's get you home, so I can start dinner before it gets to dark." Kaine commented before he was darting off in the direction of the house calling "race you" over his shoulder.

Otso woke up sometime later, holding his head as he sat up in bed. His head was pounding and his body felt queasy. It didn't help it was the full moon so everything felt all sorts of weird. He found a phone number beside the bed, reaching over and taking it as he tried to remember the events of before he passed out. -Hey, you left your number behind- He texted the number and sent it.

"Yeah, it's the full moon" Solaria said with a nod. "Mom never let me stay with her on the full moon, she always took me to a friends house to sleep over" She said with a small nod of her head. "Do I have to leave again..? I want to see Daddy.." She said with a sad face.

Shu kept kissing her, loving the warmth and feeling of her lips on his. He would never stop thinking how much he loved any touch of hers against his. "May I...?" Shi whispered into her ear, reaching down for her bottoms. He was filled with this animalistic craving but he still retained some of his sanity and was not doing anything without her consent. Shi wanted her...all of her.

"That late already..? Best get going then" Tenmo agreed with a small nod. He reassured himself that there was nothing to worry about, that it would be an easy full moon like the last few they had spent together. It seemed Kaine got a head start, just begging to be caught. Tenmo smirked as he started off on a sprint back to the house.

Bryan had made it home and showered, changing out of his hunting clothes and into more comfortable clothes to relax in his room in. It wasn't uncommon for the coven to see little to none of him during hunting days. They were one of few times he took just for himself, resting on his bed watching a movie he heard his phone go off. Reaching over he checked the message and a small smile appeared on his face, the wolf was up and apparently didn't remember all that much. Not yet. -Well we did have some fun. I figured leaving my number was the least I could do.- Bryan texted back a smirk on his face. Wondering how the wolf would react when he remembered the events and who exactly he had flirted with.

"No. You don't have to leave, but you can't see Daddy on the full moon either. It's dangerous." Xavier replied wanting her to know that she didn't have to leave, they weren't going to send her away. But she couldn't go see Adrian either, she had to stay safe and that meant staying away from him. "Daddy and I just want you to be safe. To make sure you stay safe you need to stay away from mine and Daddy's room tonight. He'll see you in the morning." Xavier promised her. Wanting her to understand it was what was best for her, to keep her safe.

Alise enjoyed kissing Shi and for awhile that was all they were doing before he was pulling away slightly. His hands moving to her bottoms as he asked for permission, it was so sweet and she loved how considerate he was being. "How could I possibly say no to such gentlemen?" She asked with a smile. Leaning up to give him another kiss before whispering on his lips that he was more than welcome to do so. This whole night seemed special, and it didn't matter that tonight was the full moon, it was perfect.

Kaine wasn't remotely worried about tonight. They had spent full moons together before and didn't see why tonight would be any different than any of them. Having got a head start he was darting towards their house laughing as he went, glancing over his shoulder at one point to see that his puppy was printing after him which just made him laugh again. Kaine did end up reaching the house first but Tenmo was right behind him as his hand reached the door.

-What happened..? All I can remember right now is you dancing for me and seeing your hot body and seeing those sexy eyes underneath your glasses. Everything went dark after that after I felt a sharp pain in my neck- Otso sent the message to the cute guy as he got himself a glass of water from the sink. He chugged down a few glasses and it did help sober him up as memories were starting to flood back to him. Wait a minute...stripper cop....hotel room...Otsos eyes widened as he slowly started to piece it together and come to the realization. Bryan stripped for him and then fed off of him....And he just sent Bryan a message about how hot he was. Shit shit shit shit...! Otso turned a bright red, holding a hand to his neck.

"Awww.." Solaria looked down sadly as she was told she was not able to see Daddy tonight. Grown up wolves were so mean..She loved them so why couldn't she see them?! "Okay.." She said with a soft sigh. "I can't even see him now..?" She asked with a sad look.

Shis hair started growing out to shoulder length and his wolf ears popped out with a happy twitch, his tail swaying slowly but happily behind him. Shi took her back into a kiss, quickly removing the offending bottoms. He didn't want to let her go...not let go..want..want...His desires were getting hard to reign in as he let her go for a moment so he was able to remove his own bottoms. "Mine..." He said with a small growl as he took her, feeling her warmth.

"You just got a head start..." Tenmo said with a smirk, kissing his neck as he temporarily pinned him against the door. He turned his head to look at him, taking him into a quick but deep kiss. He let the other go so he would be able to open the door.

-You think I have a hot body?- Bryan texted back a smirk on his face not answering at first what happened but focusing more on that really cute wolf thinking he had a hot body. He could forget that he had drank from a wolf, and that he had really liked it because the wolf was just that adorable, that amazing. After a moment though he did decide to answer that and also apologize because he didn't want Otso to think that he was taking advantage of him because he was drunk, he quite literally hadn't realized it was him until it was already over with. -You know... I'm sure your memories are coming back to you and you're starting to remember what happened. I want to say I'm sorry, I wasn't taking advantage of you, honestly didn't know it was you until your ears and tail popped out when you passed ou. But... you tasted amazing all the same. You're really a cute and sweet wolf inside and out.-

Xavier could see that Solaria wasn't happy that she couldn't see him tonight. When she asked if she could see him now he thought about it. It was getting later, Adrian's more primal instincts and behavior would already be appearing even if not in full strength. "I don't think that's a good idea, princess." He said softly shaking his head. Not feeling like it would be a good idea for Solaria to see Adrian right now either. "I promise you'll see him in the morning. But... right now we have to think about what's the safest thing for you."

Returning the kiss Alise shifted to make it easier for Shi to remove her bottoms, watching him as he pulled back to remove his own as well. His cute ears had come out along with his tail which was swaying back and forth slowly behind him. It didn't take long before she felt him inside of her, her moan mingling with his small growl as she pulled him back into a deep kiss.

"That's the only way I'd ever win in a race against you." Kaine said with a laugh letting out a happy hum when Tenmo kissed his neck. He was caught by surprise when he was pinned against the door for a moment, returning the deep kiss even if it didn't last as long as he had hoped it would. Tenmo was stepping back a moment later allowing him to open the door and the two of them to step inside. The moment he was in the door he shed his wet swim trunks grabbing them and darting naked towards the bathroom to hang them over the tub so they wouldn't get the floor all wet. After which he was slipping into some boxers before returning to the kitchen to pull out some steak to cook for dinner. Knowing that it was something that Tenmo loved and it sounded good to him as well.