An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I'll bring them buy tomorrow then, all of us can hang out together." Alise said her voice making it a promise as she stood up with them. She kissed the top of Otso's head before leaning up and giving Shi a quick kiss. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Alise promised her voice making it clear they'd be by tomorrow. At that point she grabbed the first aid kit, giving the shirt she had brought from the house to Shi since he had asked her to grab that as well she turned and went home. Otso still heavy on her mind as she went upstairs to her room feeling terrible still and hoping a day with her, Shi and the brother's that he'd be able to put tonight behind him.

A smirk appeared on Xavier's face to meet Adrian's playful smile. "Ah yes... as fun as that is and as much as I'd enjoy it you know we couldn't possibly with Solaria home and no one to occupy her." Xavier replied leaning forward to kiss the wolf before he was considering things. "Maybe we should have a family day? Sit down, watch some movies, play some games, have a bunch of snacks. That sort of thing."

“Yes..” Shi said with a small nod, having calmed down. He was glad Alise was bringing over the brothers, wanting Otso to be happy. He tried not to think of Bryan because he pissed him off..If it wasn’t for Alise..His vampire hatred would be even worse. Shi set him down in his bed and left him to go rest.

Otso woke up sometime later in his bed, wrists bandaged up with a small wince of pain. He grabbed for his phone and texted Alise first thing. -I’m sorry I caused so much trouble. I didn’t mean for that to happen when it did..But I was appreciated. I felt loved and..stuff. I...His words made me remember when I got attacked. Him kissing me meant nothing to him and someone kissed me that wanted to. I had a teensy little crush on the guy when I was dancing with him as Jessica and at the wedding..He had a charming smile, his glasses made him look good..I don’t know what I saw in him. At least Marcus and Vince like me..And I moved on-

“You know..That sounds perfect! Make a day of having fun and decorating her room. She would like that, just some quality time together as a family” Adrian said with a happy smile.

Alise had slept nice through the night despite everything, having gotten tired after all of the events of the night. When she woke up she got in the shower washing up and getting into a tank top and shorts, slipping on socks and tennis shoes to go to the werewolf house since they were just going to be relaxing and hanging out. A nice friendly atmosphere, she had just finished tying her hair back with a deep purple ribbon when she heard her phone go off. Turning away from the full length mirror she grabbed it off her dresser and read the message a small sigh escaping her, she was quick to reply back. -Don't worry about, Otso. I'm sorry his recklessness made you feel the way it did. The brothers and I are coming over to hang out today, I discussed it with Shi last night. Is there any snacks or a movie or something you want me to pick up or grab before we come over?- She sent the message before putting her phone in her pocket and leaving her room to see if the brothers were dressed and ready.

"Exactly, it will be good for all of us to spend time together and just do things as a family. This is also the first weekend we have had together as a family and summer break isn't all that far off." Xavier said thinking this was a great time for them to make memories as a family from the very beginning. He knew that she would miss her mother and they couldn't and would never try to replace her, but he was hoping that they could at least build enough good memories and give her a good childhood that she wouldn't dwell on her mother's absence.

Otso looked over the others message as he was trying to find his pink gloves to wear to cover up the bandages and the scarring. -Oh, un i guess popcorn? And strawberries, Im sure Shi would love if you brought those.- He texted with a small smile on his face. It would be embarrassing to see the brothers again after their..moment in the living room. But having Alise and Shi there will definitely help. Otso turned pink for a moment rereading his last sent message before quickly typing -I never said I liked Bryan, I have no idea what that was hahahah- Trying to cover it up.

“I am sure we can think of some things..I have more experience with pups and children than you might..even if it is a human child” Adrian said with a small chuckle. “I am sure Alise can help with the more feminine side of things”

-I'll be sure to grab them on our way.- Alise texted back a small smile on her face when she was told about getting strawberries knowing that Shi really liked strawberries and because that was exactly why Otso was recommending she grabbed some. After making sure Marcus and Vince were ready she gathered them up and headed into the town on their side of the border to get some popcorn and strawberries before they left for the pack house. She sent another text to Otso letting them know they were on their way and sent it to Shi as well since she didn't want to show up suddenly.

"That's true." Xavier mused with a small smile before he shrugged it off. "She'll have to, before I die of embarrassment." He added with a soft laugh. Alise really would have to help them with the more feminine side of things, since they both really had no idea in the end.

Taiyo and Tsuki waited by the door, seeing three vampires approaching the pack house. They opened the doors with a “Hello” in unison. Taiyo had his silver hair more up while Tsuki has all of his silver hair swept to the side. Both wore similar outfits like they walked out of some gothic metal show. They both had similar piercings on each ear, little golden bands lining their ears. “Otso, they’re here” They called out, Otso coming down in his normal casual clothes but wearing his fingerless elbow gloves, the white bandages peaking out. “Hey guys!” He said with a smile.

“What? You would look adorable trying to braid a little girls hair while you talk to them about feminine problems and crushes” Adrian teased with a small chuckle. He started to laugh at the thought, leaning up for a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’m sure she will be more than happy t help regardless, more of a help than us” Adrian smiled up at Xavier

Alise smiled at the two figures who opened the door, "Hello." She greeted them the brothers exchanging looks before looking over the other two and humming softly as they looked the two over. When Otso arrived Alise was happy to greet him giving him a gentle hug and a bright smile, "There's our happy little wolf." She greeted him. Vince and Marcus both smiled at Otso, "Still such a cutie." Vince mused with a soft pur before he nudged his brother as the three stepped into the house. "Hey cutie, who's your friends?" Marcus questioned as he was looking over the other two wolves again. Though both brothers definitely liked Otso and thought he was quite the cute wolf, enjoying being around him there was something they instantly liked about the other two wolves as well. Alise on the other hand shook her head before speaking, "I got the popcorn you asked for and some strawberries." She commented with a bright smile.

"Oh?" Xavier mused with a small smile, "You'd think me doing anything with Solaria is adorable." He teased Adrian with a laugh. "Let's go get her then and start this day of family fun." With that he moved for the stairs, his hand grabbing Adrian's as he walked past him to pull the other along.

Otso smiled warmly as Alise gave him a hug, waving at Marcus and Vince. He blushes faintly when he was called a cutie, bashfully looking at the floor. His head perked up when he heard Marcus ask about the other two wolves. “Oh that’s Taiyo and that’s Tsuki. They’re twins” He said with a big smile. “It’s hard for people to tell them apart” He said with a small chuckle befor getting distracted by the food. “He will love that! Shi!” He saw the strawberries, calling out for Shi. Shi turned the corner a moment later with just pants on, looking like he was drying his hair after coming out of the shower. Shi saw Alise and quickly turned back around, a door shutting. Shi came back out buttoning up a black button down shirt.

“It is though..The idea Is ever see you with a child and being so fatherly..” Adrian said with a small smile. “Past me would have laughed their ass off” He said with a chuckle. He let his hand be taken and pulled to the stairs

Alise glanced towards the two that Otso were naming telling them all they were twins, "Don't get any ideas." Alise told Marcus and Vince who were currently looking the other two over again before their gazes returned to Otso. Vince was quick to wrap an arm around the wolf and shoot a smile at Alise, "We won't! We have such a cute wolf right here." Alise rolled her eyes but laughed before turning back to Otso just as he called for Shi who was coming around the corner a moment later. She had to admit a bright smile appeared when she saw him shirtless, liking the view even if he was quick to turn around and disappear before returning buttoning up a black button down shirt. "Hey handsome." She greeted him leaning up to peck his cheek before she handed the strawberries over to Shi and turned back to Otso and the others. "Well, everyone ready for a day of movies and games?" She questioned.

"You do seem to love that idea." Xavier laughed. It was cute really, that Adrian loved the idea of him being fatherly so much. "I still think present you will laugh your ass off too, it will just be for a completely different reason." He said with a shake of his head and an amused smile.

Taiyo and Tsuki rolled their eyes, Taiyo sticking out his tongue which had a piercing in it. “Some maturity..” Tsuki said to him, both of them smirking at each other. “Otso got enough back at the coven..” Taiyo said to Tsuki, both snickering before they walked off, leaving Otso with a blush. They both wolf whistled when Shi came out shirtless and seeing his abs, both disappearing down a hallway back to their rooms.

“Games too..? That..Sounds like fun! What kind of games?” Otso asked curiously, Shi a bit curious as well. He knew about movies but didn’t remember games. What sort of games did vampires play anyway? He opened the strawberries, popping one into his mouth.

“I do..It’s cute..Dad” Adrian teased with another small peck to the cheek. “You being fatherly and loving to a small child is something i find cute and charming about you. When you rough me up, it’s a whole other Nippy” He chuckled.

A soft laugh came from Vince when the other wolf commented on Otso and what he had gotten at the coven. Seeing the deep blush that sprouted up on his cute face only making him look even more adorable. "Look at how cute he gets when his face turns red." Marcus piped in with a bright smile which only made Vince laugh leaning down to kiss the top of Otso's head before Alise was telling them to knock it off and stop teasing Otso with a gentle roll of her eyes. The two brothers did seem to stop for the moment but it was clear they were quite fond of the wolf.

"Yes, games too. I thought it would give everyone a better variety than to just sit around snacking and watching movies all day." Alise replied as she smiled at the group. "Oh you know... your average board game, clue, life, twister, sorry, monopoly. then there are a couple video games in here too." She commented as she held up the large bag she was holding. "Now, how about we get this party started, shall we?"

"It's a whole other Nippy because you constantly insist that I rough you up, Pup." Xavier said with a playful growl leaning forward to nip at the other's neck before he was leading the way up the stairs once more. Giving the other a small smirk, "I'll remember this though, one of these nights force you to accept the more gentle and teasing me later." Xavier purred.

"Twister~! Lets do twister!" Otso said eagerly, his tail wagging popping out and wagging happily behind him. He managed to stop blushing as he went into the living room. "I just need help moving the table in the middle and we will have plenty of room!" Otso smiled happily, going to do it but Shi already had the table lifted over his head and setting it to the side. "Thanks~! Now, who is going to spin first?" Otso asked as he looked around.

"Hey I like it rough~! And us constantly fighting and you being good at it makes me like being rough more" Adrian stuck out his tongue playfully. It had to have stemmed from fighting him at first, wanting to best him somehow. Thinking he could take control in that way..and Xavier quickly putting him in his place.

Alise laughed at how excited Otso was to play twister, it was amusing but it made her glad that she had decided to bring it. After everything he had been through she wasn't sure if he wanted to play anything like that, but had thought it would be fun and thus grabbed it at the last minute. Pulling the box out of the bag she followed Otso to the living room and smiled at seeing Shi lift the table and move it to the side. Instantly she moved to set the game up as Otso was excitedly asking who wanted to spin first, "Why don't you do it? You're so excited to play it only seems fair that you spin first."

"I know you like it rough, Pup." Xavier growled possessively knowing very well how his husband liked it. "That doesn't mean I am not going to tease you by making you endure the gentler side of me." He teased with a nudge. As much as he enjoyed giving Adrian what he wanted, he liked teasing him without it just as much.

"I am the most excited so I should have been moving first~!" Otso said with a big smile but did not object. He pulled up a chair and he got the spinning board, starting to get comfortable in the chair. Once the playing mat was set up, he started calling out colors and body parts. Shi ended up with one leg stretched over Alises hand and one arm going under one of the vampires, what was it...Marcus? "Okay, right hand red!" Otso called out with a smile. Shi had to slowly twist his body and maneuver himself to reach the space. He ended up in a position to where he was pretty much pressed up against Alise, looking into her eyes.

Adrian let out a quiet pleased purr, kissing his cheek. "I know Nippy, I try...and fail...to be patient enough to endure you being gentle. Even when I was a wounded puppy, I still wanted you kind of rough' He said with a small chuckle.

As the game progressed Alise had to admit it definitely called for some uncomfortable and contorted and when she found herself face to face with Shi and contorted into such a position she could help but give him a quick kiss and blushing. Glancing to left she saw Vince, who looked like he was barely balancing there while Marcus was under him but reaching over one of Shi's legs for another spot. Glancing away from her current position Alise turned to Otso, "Hurry up and call another one. We're cramping up!" She laughed amused but at the same time not lying since she could see Marcus trying to shift to better hold his weight while not falling or removing any of his limbs from their spots.

"You've always liked it rough. I just don't always want to be." Xavier admitted though a loving look was on his face. He absolutely loved Adrian, and he loved the rough sex they had together, but it wasn't always what he wanted or needed either. "I love you, Pup." He murmured leaning down to give him a deeper kiss.

Shi looked down at her, feeling her lips go against his in a quick kiss. He couldn't help himself, letting out a quiet purr. Otso heard Marcus tell him to call something already, barely hanging in there. Otso chuckled, calling out "Left food yellow!" The closest yellow spaces were occupied and had to really stretch to reach another yellow spot. Shi was pressed really close to Alise, finding himself unable to keep steady. He collapsed on top of her, falling and ending up making her fall as well. His heart skipped a beat, letting out another quiet purr before quickly getting off of her, trying not to knock down anyone in the process.

"I will try my best next time Nippy..to be more gentle" Adrian said as he wrapped his arms around Xavier. "Old habits die hard..i believe is the phrase? But I will try my best to let it be gentle next time.." He said in a quiet whisper.

'

There was a really cute pur that came from Shi when she had given him the quick kiss, causing her to smile happily at him. When Otso called out the next thing she was quick to turn her body and slip her foot onto the closest yellow circle, it appeared that Shi wasn't as lucky though and they were pressed quite close together her eyes watching him. A moment later and she found him falling on her knocking her down and tripping Vince who fell on his brother a domino effect. When Shi landed on her though she heard that quiet purr again and couldn't help but beam a smile at him as he was quick to get off her. Untangling herself from Vince she got up and the brothers soon untangled themselves from each other and were up as well everyone laughing. "Alright! My turn!" Alise said moving over to Otso and taking the color wheel while quickly ushering him towards the others so they could start the next game.

Xavier took in a deep breath and let out a soft sigh, leaning down to give him a small kiss. "I love you, Pup." He growled possessively. Leaning down and pressing a kiss to his neck, "I know you'll do your best." Xavier really did know that too, he knew that Adrian would do his best to be more gentle and allow him to be gentler with him next time. "My pup will just have to be patient." He said softly.

Otso laughed at all of them falling over each other, half the reason he loved playing this game! He put his ears and tail away, heading over to the twister board. He felt so small to all of them in comparison,a far leaner body and the shortest out of all of them. But he was ready to play starting to move as he was on all fours rather quick from numbers being called. Shi seemed to be having an easier time holding himself up this round.

"I will try..you know I am not a patient man in any sense" Adrian said with a quiet growl at the others possessive one. "Even now, your growls make me want to be taken right now.." He said with a soft smirk. "Maybe when she is in school again..?"

Alise was watching the group it seemed to be easier for Shi this time which made her laugh softly and she noticed that Marcus and Vince seemed to like any choice that kept them close to Otso which was also quite amusing. "Left hand blue!" She called out a soft giggle coming from her as she watched them.

"I know you're not a patient man by any means." Xavier growled and in return smiling at him when Adrian growled back. "Why do you think I did it?" He purred this time amusement on his face. Of course he knew his growl would make Adrian want to be taken already, that was after all the point. "It'd be a really long weekend but we can do that." He agreed with a nod.

Otso tried to maneuver himself to reach it, arm outstretched trying to reach the blue space. He blushed a faint pink when it pretty much meant that his butt would be pressed up into Marcus's crotch to reach it comfortably. Otso wanted to not be the first to collapse, pressing himself against Marcus to reach the blue space. Shi was contorted in an odd way under Otso but managed to reach a space.

"You tease.." Adrian said with a low growl and taking out his hair tie, letting his hair fall and putting the tie on his wrist. "Anyway, family weekend. Let's start planning it before I go nuts" He said as he flipped his hair back.

Marcus let out a pleased pur when he felt Otso pressing his ass up into his goin making him even more excited for this game. Vince who was close to the other's face flashed him a smile and leaned over to kiss his neck, "You're making my brother quite happy." He teased the wolf before Alise shushed him and told him to behave. This caused Vince to chuckle but he fell silent, glancing towards Shi who seemed to be doing pretty well considering how the poor guy was contorted beneath Otso. For someone so tall to be beneath Otso who was quite a bit shorter. Alise spun the wheel again before calling out "Right foot green!" She called with a smile.

"I love being a tease." Xavier purred happily. A moment later his handsome Pup was untying his hair and a pleased growl came from Xavier this time before he was leaning forward and nipping the other's neck one hand making it's way into that lovely hair where it was more than happy to make its home for a moment. "We'll plan the weekend while I kiss this lovely neck of yours. First off, I saw we help Solaria finish decorating her room."

Otso turned a bright red when he heard Marcus's purr and felt Vince's lips on his neck. Otso tried to move his right foot on green, pressing himself more into Marcus as he tried even harder. He couldn't do it, ending up collapsing on Shi. Shi was able to hold himself up for considerably longer than with Alise, he eventually collapsed underneath Otso.

Adrian let out a low lusty growl as he felt the other grab his hair and kiss his neck. P-patience...You promised...gentle...and patience. Adrian took a few shaky breaths as he tried to focus on Solaria and her room. "Yes..We can help her paint, or give her ideas and let her slowly work on it overtime.." Adrian said with a small nod.

Marcus felt Otso press into him more firmly which only made him let out a pleasured growl this time enjoying the contact and wanting to feel more. Otso seemed to not be able to reach the color though and instead ended up collapsing under him and though he was held up by Shi for a moment who managed not to collapse instantly, Marcus was a bit disappointed. Watching the two he glanced towards his brother, both of them having managed to stay up and not fall while also getting their foot onto a green spot.

"Sounds good... then we can... watch some princess movies that I am sure she will love." Xavier added nipping at his Pup's neck again, finding that he just really couldn't resist this opportunity. It was a little unfortunate that Solaria was home since he would have to pull away and leave the other alone until a better opportunity arose.

Shi and Otso went to sit by Alise, Otso smiling wide that the two brothers managed to stay up. Otso felt like being playful, playing with the end of his gloves. "Whoever is the last to fall gets a kiss for being the winner!" Otso said with a small chuckle. He figured he would kiss them both at some point but if they didn't, it would be a good incentive for the winner.

Taiyo and Tsuki were a bit bored, leaving their rooms and heading toward the coven house. "It really is intriguing.." Tsuki said with a small smirk, turning to Taiyo. "Otso has a crush on a vampire..and in quite a bit of denial. Sleeping with other vampires and suppressing and tossing out a crush.." Taiyo responded, looking back at him with a smirk. "Time to shake things up.." They spoke in unison with wide smirks, stepping into the vampire house and looking for the guy called Bryan.

Adrian let out a deep purr, feeling like it was a mental torture test to see how long he could stand it. "I will go rent a princess movie on the tv, you go check up on Solaria" He said with a nod as he went towards the living room.

Marcus turned his head towards Vince who had turned to look at him as well both growling at each other after Otso had told them the winner would get a kiss. Both of them wanted that kiss, but they both also knew that no matter what happened today they were both getting at least one kiss from the cute wolf. The looks they were giving each other though made it clear that they wanted to win and as Alise continued to call out the colors and hand or foot they continued to do their best to one up the other, even going so far as to deliberately make the other reach further and further for each new color. As much as they could. When the game ended it was Marcus who had managed to stay up, a bit of a miracle considering that Vince was actually over his brother in many different ways but still had not managed to knock him down when he had fallen. Smirking and pleased Marcus jumped up and moved over to Otso grabbing his hand to pull him from the room and into and empty one for his kiss.

Bryan had been helping one of the council members in the entrance hall of the house when he heard the door open, glancing towards it to notice two new wolves. It seemed as though they were coming out of the woodworks lately. Just as soon as he had gotten used to the wolves that had already made their way to the coven house and comfortable coming and going even more appeared. Figuring that was at least better than them all rushing over to the house immediately. At first he paid them no mind, returning to helping the council member which definitely took priority over anyone or anything else.

"Tease." Xavier breathed as he heard the other purr deeply before walking off to rent a princess movie for them. Sighing he moved upstairs to check on Solaria, smiling at her from the doorway of her room. "Hey, princess." He said softly before he walked into the room. "Do you need any help?" Xavier asked as he sat down on the edge of her bed.