An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian has woken up early, helping get Solaria dressed in a cute little flower girl dress with a big blue ribbon on the back. “How do I look?” Solaria spin around in her dress with a big smile. “You look wonderful dear..” Adrian smiled as he brushed her hair, not goof with doing ladies hair so he would just brush it for now.

Shi got dressed in his tuxedo, slicking his hair back enough so it was out of his eyes. He found his dark green tie and tied it around, looking himself over in the mirror. He got the small little fruit box of blackberries for her and some other favorite fruits for color out of the fridge. He sent Alise a text he was on the way before heading to the coven house, making his way inside and looking around for her.

Tenmo paced around anxiously at the pack house, wanting to just see Kaine already. When he was told it was another few hours to go, he growled in frustration. Otso helped him tie his tie, having already gotten dressed in his suit. “Soon Tenmo..You’ll See him soon” Otso smiled happily

Xavier had been getting himself dressed for the wedding while Adrian had been helping Solaria get ready, a small smile appearing on his face when he walked in to see the two. She was looking quite cute in her dress as Daddy was brushing her hair. "You look adorable, Solaria." He commented leaning down to kiss her forehead before he was moving to give Adrian a deep kiss. "I need to go check up on their house and make sure it will be ready in time to give them. If you need to drop Solaria off to Alise and Kaine and then go help Tenmo if you want to. Or you can head on over to the wedding sight and help get things done there. I'll meet up with you two when I can." He said softly giving Adrian one more kiss before hugging Solaria and heading off.

Alise got the text from Shi telling her that he was on his way, this seemed like the perfect time to get Kaine something for his nerves so she said she'd be right back and left another coven member with him for the moment as she went downstairs. Preparing some tea for Kaine she had waited near the door and when she saw Shi, Alise found herself extremely impressed. "You look really dashing." She commented looking him over before she was taking his hand and leading him through the house and into Kaine's room to keep her some company as she was finishing getting Kaine ready before she would hand his care over to someone else while they moved on to the wedding preparations. "I'm glad you could come by early." She told him as she was handing Kaine his tea, but her eyes were on Shi.

Kaine was definitely anxious at this point, pacing around his room and complaining that time was going by way to slow and that there was absolutely no way the wedding was still so far off when it had already felt like hours had passed. Unfortunately that was very much the case. The day was going by agonizingly slow, and he was practically bouncing around his room when they finally hit the hour mark. Super excited and getting more and more eager.

“I’ll probably head to the wedding sight, Solaria will want to get her flowers for her basket” Adrian looked down at her with a smile. He returned the others deep kiss before watching him head off to check the new house for Tenmo and Kaine. “Come inn Solaria, lets get you some flowers” Adrian smiled, straightening out his tie and heading to the border.

Shi finally saw her, thinking she looked like the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. “Beautiful..” Shi said quietly, letting himself be led off to Kaines room.”for you..” He said quietly, handing her the fruit box. He hoped she liked it, unable to help but keep looking at her. She looked stunning and it hade his chest hammer again..

Tenmo started heading toward the border with Otso, knowing he needed to be there before Kaine. His tail wagged anxiously waiting, pacing the wedding area, even as Adrian and Solaria were there. He missed Kaine and just wanted to see him so bad.

Xavier was checking over the house following the architect through it and nodding as they spoke and discussed matters. Throwing all of his workers on the house they had managed to get it finished in time to give to Kaine and Tenmo as a wedding gift. Getting the keys and making sure they would finish furnishing it before the reception he left to meet up with everyone else as the wedding area not surprised to arrive and find that Tenmow as pacing anxiously and obviously impatient for this all to start.

"Thank you!" Alise happily said when she heard Shi quietly say that she was beautiful as she was leading him up to Kaine's room. When he handed her a box of fruit she opened it and was both surprised and really pleased by the gesture. "That's really nice of you, Shi. Thank you." She said giving him a big hug before she was turning to Kaine and making sure that he was taken care of. It wasn't all that long before she was taking Kaine to the wedding area and over to a place where he could be kept from Tenmo until it was time for him to walk down aisle. Pulling Shi towards their seats, as she sat down she offered him some of the fruit he had brought her more than happy to share with him.

Kaine was taking deep breaths to calm himself as they were getting closer and closer to the wedding. Now that he was at the wedding location and just waiting to see his puppy when he walked down that aisle he was all the more excited and energetic. Xavier choose this time to make an appearance and smile at him seeing how he was pretty much jumping up and down at this point. "You ready?" Xavier asked as he held a hand out to him. It was a bit odd, Kaine thought as he took the outstretched hand. How Tenmo had walked Adrian down the aisle to Xavier and now Xavier was walking him down the aisle to Tenmo. Still he was so eager that he didn't give it too much thought. It wasn't a moment later that they heard the music signalling it was finally time for them to make that walk. Xavier once more telling him to take a calming breath before leading him there and finally he was able to walk down that aisle to Tenmo. Though the aisle still felt like it was miles long and he was definitely not happy with their slow pace. Eventually he was there though, his hands now in his puppy's and his eyes sparkling with excitement, a beaming smile on his face.

Shi took his seat alongside Otso, Shi happily eating the fruit she was sharing with him. It really was nice..He thought as he kept an eye on that vampire Bryan. If he wasn’t busy with Alise, he had to make sure he would not get bothered by Bryan too much.

Soon it was time for the ceremony, Tenmo managing to root himself in place. He finally saw Kaine and thought he was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. It was a night alone and a few hours alone but he finally had him in his arms. After vows and rings, he got to his favorite part..kissing his new husband. Tenmo pulled kaine tightly to him and gave him a very deep kiss

Kaine was still practically bouncing as he stood there, facing his handsome puppy on what was definitely turning out to be the best day of his life. After their vows and the rings they finally got to the part they were both eager for and got to kiss for the first time as husbands. He was pulled tightly to Tenmo before his lips were caught in a very deep kiss that he was all to eager to return learning into it his eyes drifting shut. Wrapping his arms around the other's neck, when the kiss broke he was definitely breathless and beaming up at his puppy happily. "I absolutely love you." He whispered happily before leaning up for another quick kiss.

The reception was due to start now, and though he wasn't necessarily eager for it he knew that it was something they'd have to endure. At least for a little while, getting congratulations from the people who had been invited to the wedding and being forced to smile and not get impatient when he would rather just be alone with his puppy at this point.

“And I love you more than anything” Tenmo said with a big smiled giving him another big kiss. He wished he could take him to his room right now and show him a good time but it would need to wait. He hated waiting but it had to be done..He had to endure it for a little bit longer. “Let’s get a drink..” He said with a smile, kissing his cheek.

Shi went to the drinks table, pouring a glass for himself and for Alise. He went back to their table, setting a glass in front of her and sitting down beside her. Everything was so beautifully decorated and it was a welcome distraction. Alise was an even better one, she was too gorgeous to stop looking at.

Otso is get one glass to calm his nerves and a tiny bit of food. Okay, you’re actually here, you can do this. Just walk up to him and ask him to dance..Everyone would have a dance partner but you two. “Hey..So want to dance?” Otso said with a smile, extending his hand.

"We're going to need a lot of them if we have any chance of staying even a quarter of the way through the reception." Kaine complained lightly though he was more than eager to lead Tenmo quickly over to get a drink before settling down at their table so they could both eat a little as well. It didn't matter that it was a small wedding, it honestly just made this mean even more to him now.

Alise smiled as the glass was set down in front of her, "Thank you, Shi." She said with a happy look before she was grabbing the glass and taking a sip. "Are you enjoying the wedding so far? They did really well considering how quickly they had thrown the wedding together. Even if it hadn't been a quick throw together it was still really beautiful.

Bryan was watching some others dance standing with a drink in his hand, not necessarily interested in it himself when he heard a voice speaking and glanced towards the figure. He noticed it was Otso, the wolf he knew was close to Tenmo and had built a good relationship with Kaine as well. The hand being held out to him, it was odd, that he'd approach him. Bryan wasn't expecting it, and didn't know how to respond at first seemingly weighing his options. It appeared though as if they were the only ones who had come alone, so if he was going to dance it'd have to be with him. Sighing softly he set his drink down and took Otso's hand pulling him towards the dance floor and hoping he would not regret this.

"You are not wrong.." Tenmo said with a small huff and a kiss from Kaine. He walked past a small little Solaria dancing with Adrian, looking a quite the adorable sight. He got himself plenty of meat and a big glass of alcohol. He watched as Otso was being led to the dance floor by Bryan, figuring this would be good entertainment for now since they had to stay here.

Shi took a look around the wedding when Alise spoke, thinking it did seem rather beautiful. "Not as beautiful as you..." Shi said quietly, meaning to keep that to himself and not say it out loud. Shi didn't register he said it out loud as he continued to look around. It was an intimate setup even if the planning stage was a bit rushed. The wedding felt much smaller in comparison to Adrians wedding.

Otso was happy the other seemed to agree to dance with him albeit hesitantly. He was led off to the dance floor by Bryan, glad he took all those dance lessons from Alise. Now, time to dance your heart out as Otso and not Jessica. He let the other take the leading position and started to dance. He didnt need to focus on the dancing or his steps, the dancing coming as second nature to him. His wolf ears twitched happily and he kept his wolf tail hanging down so it wouldnt brush against the others hands.

Kaine was happy to take a seat beside Tenmo though he was huffing every once in awhile out of impatience his attention really only for his puppy even though he noticed that Bryan was leading Otso towards the dance floor. "Do you think that Otso will be able to pull this off?" Kaine asked Tenmo curiously before his eyes moved back to the other. "My handsome husband." He purred with a pleased smile spreading across his lips resting his hand on the other's thigh without really thinking his head resting on his other hand.

Alise was watching Otso and Bryan a bit curiously before she was caught off guard by something Shi said. It surprised her that he said it, at the same time she was quite flattered and felt her face blushing a little. "You're so sweet." She mused before she was finishing her drink and standing up reaching out for Shi's hand. "Let's dance." Alise encouraged.

Bryan was silent as they danced not really surprised he was left to take the leading role, but it didn't bother him at all either. As they were dancing he came to realize that the wolf was keeping his tail low, not that he minded since he wasn't entirely sure he'd want it brushing against his hand as they were dancing. "So... you came alone?" Bryan said suddenly trying to start some sort of conversation to make this less awkward between them but it didn't seem to be working that well either.

"I am sure he will be able to pull it off fine" Tenmo said with a small smile, watching Otso be led to the dance floor. "Even if it doesn't, it will be fun to watch" Tenmo felt the others hand on his, holding it lightly. "I am sure my gorgeous husband will enjoy it regardless' Tenmo smiled, happy to call him his husband.

Shi realized when Alise spoke that he had said that aloud. Embarrassing...He thought as he shyly looked away. But soon Alise was extending her hand to him asking to dance. Shi looked up toward her face, taking her hand and letting himself be led to the dance floor. He took up the leading position as he started to slow dance with her.

"Yes, I came alone. Shi has Alise, Adrian has Xavier and the married couple had..well..each other" Otso said with a small smile as he danced with Bryan. "So I am alone..I figured you would have someone to dance with being a good dancer and all. I figured I would ask you" Otso smiled, trying to keep the conversation going. He realized the first thing he said might imply too much he danced with him before but hoped the other would just think he was commenting on his dancing now. "Ah, your glasses are so far up, you would look much nicer with them further down your nose, its sophisticated looking" He smiled happily, not realizing he was digging his grave deeper. Jessica made that same comment..

"That's true." Kaine mused with a soft laugh. Even if Otso couldn't or didn't pull it off it would still be fun to watch. His eyes darting back to them for a moment when as he saw them dancing and talking, well that had to be a good sign. Tenmo holding his hand back made his eyes return to him, "You're right." Kaine purred leaning over to catch his lips in another kiss giving him a loving smile.

Happy that Shi was willing to dance now she lead him to the dance floor, his hands taking the leading position as they started to dance together. "You know... you're an amazing dancer." Alise commented giving him the compliment. But she wasn't lying either, she truly felt that he was one of the best dancers, especially considering she hadn't taught him anything. "I wouldn't have taken any member of the pack to be into slow dancing." She added with a soft blush curious as to where he had learned the dance originally.

"Hmm." Bryan breathed as they were dancing together, looking at the other as they were dancing. But there was something that he said that caught his attention, how did Otso know he was a good dancer? They had never danced together before, and he couldn't recall him being around when he had danced with others previously. Considering he hadn't danced at Xavier and Adrian's wedding... or had he? Shaking it off he tried not to think about it too much, but another thing was said soon after, something only one person had ever said to him before. This made him give the wolf a more observant look, Otso seemed to be about the same height as Jessica would have been without heels, and their eyes were the same, as was the shape of their face. Was it really possible? "You know... only one other person has ever told me that I'd look much nicer with my glasses like that." Bryan commented his eyes now watching Otso knowingly. He wore his glasses to see after all, not to look sophisticated.

Tenmo smiled happily, giving him a loving kiss in return. "Now..let's get a dance in huh? The first dance with my gorgeous amazing and wonderful husband" Tenmo smirked happily, standing up and taking his hand. He took the others hand and pulled him to the dance floor, looking down at him with a loving gaze.

Shi continued to dance with Alise, loving to be able to slow dance with her. It was hard to think straight when she was looking as lovely as she was. He tried to focus on the others words to help distract himself from her appearance. "Self taught...fast learner" Shi shrugged, not sure how to explain himself. He continued to dance with her as he looked into her eyes.

"Oh had they? And here I thought I was making a unique compliment" Otso smiled, internally panicking and trying to do damage control. "I just figured 'Hey, he wants to look more powerful and that would accomplish it more' " Otso said with a light laugh. "Another vampire? I can't imagine you dancing with a wolf before now" He smiled happily.

"Definitely!" Kaine was more than happy to get to dance with his husband now, letting Tenmo lead him to the dance floor smiling happily up at him as they started to dance together. "You really did learn quickly." He mused a soft laugh following. As they were dancing together he rested his head on the other's chest for a moment listening to that lovely steady heartbeat and his calm breathing before leaning up to steal another kiss. "This is definitely the best day of my life." He whispered with another loving smile.

"Really? That's so impressive!" Alise said happily as they danced quite impressed that Shi had taught himself how to slow dance. It was different, especially based on the rest of the pack, but it was a pleasant surprise all the same. Not to mention she got to reap the rewards from that. Their eyes were locked with each other as they danced and before she realized she was doing it she leaned up to kiss Shi.

Bryan had to admit he was quite the calm wolf for the suspicions that he was having about him at the moment. "You think wearing my glasses lower would make me look more... powerful?" Bryan repeated trying to make sure that he had heard that right after all. "No, not another vampire. It also wasn't my idea." Bryan commented though the smile on his face made it clear that he was sure Otso knew that already.

"I know, quite a weird way to phrase it.." Otso said with a touch of nervous laughter before he calmed himself down quickly and smiled up at him. "But I think people wearing their glasses lower just gives off this..aura you know? And then them pushing the glasses back up their nose shows that they mean business. You know shit is going down.." He said with another small laugh. Does...Bryan know? He was smiling at him like he knew but he was not going to admit that.

Shi watched as she told him how impressive it was that he was able to slow dance and learn quickly. It was just dancing..an odd hobby to wolves sure but it came easy to him. It was hard to think about that when she started staring back into his eyes. They really were lovely..and looked at him kindly, not like he was a monster of any kind. He noticed she started to lean up and kiss him, finding himself leaning down and kissing her back.

"I can agree with you.." Tenmo said quietly as they danced, loving the feeling of the others head on his chest. "The second best had to be proposing to you...others being meeting you. I am so glad I met you Kaine" Tenmo said with a warm smile and a loving gaze.

"But maybe I mean business all the time." Bryan replied not really one to care if he was giving off a certain aura or not. Especially since he didn't want to give off a different aura, he wanted everyone to know he wasn't messing around, though he didn't think how he wore his glasses would do that. "You know... I think you're much cuter when you're blushing." Bryan whispered with a smirk appearing. "You're even cute when you're trying to play stupid, but we both know better." He added with a smirk appearing on his face.

Alise's eyes drifted shut as she felt Shi leaning into the kiss to kiss her back. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she enjoyed the kiss. This atmosphere seemed perfect to her, it was already quite a romantic night with Kaine and Tenmo now being married, she couldn't help but want to continue that. Since she found that she quite liked Shi, and it was okay if he couldn't move in a relationship as fast as everyone else. She still wanted to give him a chance, still wanted to see if maybe... well if maybe they could be together. Despite everything he had been through when he was younger.

"I completely agree." Kaine said with a large smile leaning up for another kiss. The second best day of his life was Tenmo proposing to him, followed by the day they had met, and every day they had been together since then. No one made him happy like Tenmo made him happy. "My handsome puppy... my handsome puppy husband." Kaine whispered with a bright smile.

Bryan saying he looked cute when he blushed only caused his face to blush a light pink. So..he does know.."Fine..You know then' Otso said quietly as he stopped dancing for a moment. He leaned up and gave him a deep kiss on the lips like Bryan had given to Jessica. "That was for kissing me in the ballroom.." Otso said in his Jessica voice, letting go of Bryan.

Shi found he enjoyed kissing her, feeling her slender arms wrap around his neck. He wasn't even sure if they were dancing anymore..too focused on the kiss. His hands wrapped around her waist, holding her close as he continued to kiss her.

Tenmo smiled happily, tail wagging a bit when he was called all those nice things. "You are my cute vampire husband..And I would not change a thing about it" He smiled, leaning down for another kiss. He would do every moment again, no matter how unpleasant, if he could relive this moment again and again.

"You made it easy to see the connection. My little flower." Bryan teased with a laugh. It was odd, to think he had danced with Otso during those moments, that he had... oh no! He had forgotten that he had kissed the other a few days earlier, and so deeply. He groaned inwardly at the reminder of that and before he knew it Otso was leaning up and giving him a deep kiss after having blushed at his comment. Otso went to move away after, but despite his blush and sudden embarrassment he was not about to let that happen. Catching his hand and pulling him back. "I don't recall the dance being over." He said in a tone that was mixed between a growl and a pur again pulling the other back into his arms to finish their dance. "You have to at least finish the dance you initiated before you can go running off."

It didn't matter to her that they weren't actually dancing at this point, enjoying their kiss much more than any dancing. When the kiss finally broke it was only because they needed to breath, smiling up at him her eyes sparkling happily. "You are great." She said softly a soft blush appearing. "I... uh... well I really like you." She mumbled softly before looking away embarrassed that she was saying that right now.

"I love that." Kaine whispered happily. They were dancing when he felt a hand tap his shoulder and he glanced over to see Xavier standing there with Adrian and Solaria a smile on his face. "We thought we would congratulate the happy couple. Not just that but I think now is a good time for us to give you our gift." He said holding out the keys to their new home. "I remember you both mentioning how you weren't sure what you two were going to do once you were married, which house you were going to move into since you both didn't really belong in either one. After some talking... Adrian and I thought it'd be a good idea, to give you boys your own home, like we did for ourselves." Xavier explained.

He needed a cold drink right now..Otso thought as he went to move but didn't get far before he was being pulled back into the dance. There was that growling purr again..Otso thought as it sent a shiver down his spine. The other must be terribly pissed off now, even if just moments before the kiss he called him little flower. "O....kay" He said quietly, taking up the position to dance again. Now he felt terribly awkward as his heart hammered with nerves and anxious feelings. Everything was out in the open and he just kissed him in the way he did..

The kiss finally broke, forgetting about needing to breathe in the moment. Shi looked down at those sparkling eyes and it made it feel like his heart skipped a beat for a moment. Why..did he find her so appealing? Shi needed a moment to process what came soon after, his face gaining a bit of color. He fumbled for his phone in his pocket, finding his words failing him and he wanted to talk, for once. -Me too- He typed, showing it to Alise as he shyly looked away.

Tenmo watched as Kaine turned his head to look at someone, also looking to see it was Adrian Solaria and Xavier. It took a long time to process the information that was just told him. Their...own place? They had a place...?! Tenmos tail was wagging a mile a minute as he pretty much pounced Xavier in a tight hug. He did the same for Adrian, who chuckled at his excitement. "Thank you so much..to you both. But I do want to check it out now" Tenmo said, scooping up the keys and picking Kaine up bridal style. "Now to check out the house" Tenmo smirked, quickly running off as soon as Adrian said where it was.

"Where are they going and doing? Party isn't over?" Solaria looked up at the two of them and Adrian couldn't help but turn a faint pink. "They like their gift so much that they..wanted to see it right away" He smiled, knowing full well what they were going to do.

Bryan could sense the awkwardness present in Otso now, but he found it as a better way to tease him, especially after a kiss like that. Leaning down he placed his lips by the other's ear before he spoke, "Come on now, Otso. Why are you acting so strange? I kissed you, you kissed me. Now we finish this dance of ours and call it good." He whispered into the other's ear. He was at least going to get Otso to finish this dance, anything that happened after that. Well, there was no telling how he'd feel about things after this.

For a moment she didn't think that Shi was going to respond when she had told him that she liked him, especially when his face had gained a light pink color before he was reaching into his pocket for something. It became apparent that he was reaching for his phone a moment later and she looked at the message he had typed before he was looking away from him. She felt her heart skip a beat and excitement arise quickly. Probably her brightest smile yet appeared on her face and she leaned up to kiss his cheek to show him how happy that made her.

Xavier was glad that Adrian had warned him about this ahead of time, because sure enough Tenmo was pouncing him in a tight hug the moment it seemed to register what he had said. "We figured. Hence why we waited to give you your present." Xavier laughed when Tenmo told them that he wanted to check it out now. Scooping the keys out of his hand and scooping Kaine up a moment later before he was running off towards the house. Turning to Adrian when they heard Solaria as where they were going and what they were doing as the party wasn't over yet. "Exactly. Your brother and well... brother-in-law are just excited and want to see their new house."

Kaine couldn't help but laugh as he wrapped an arm around Tenmo who had scooped him up before running off towards their new home. He was so excited to see it, but not just that excited knowing they had their own place. Somewhere that was completely and truly theirs. When they reached the house he took the keys from Tenmo to unlock the door since his puppy was holding him it would definitely be easier that way.

Why does he have to be so close to my ear..? Otso thought as his wolf ear twitched under the touch of the others lips. And why did he have to whisper like that? Otso was able to focus again when Bryan mentioned just finishing the dance and calling it good. "Right.." Otso said with a small nod as he continued to dance. The dance would be over and they can go about their day...right?

Shi felt completely embarrassed and vulnerable, his heart pounding in his chest. His heart only hammered more when Alise kissed his cheek. He felt weird..and he wasn't sure how to feel about this. What was he even doing..? Shi thought as he began to type again. He felt so foolish..what was he doing right now? -Can we stay a couple..after the wedding is over?- He typed out, taking a moment to take a deep breath before showing her.

"Oh...Okay~! Im hungry" Solaria said with a smile, Adrian happy she didnt ask more questions. Adrian helped get Solaria a plate, sitting her down at her table before going to Xavier. "Do you want to get a dance in Nippy?" Adrian smiled, extending his hand to him, figuring he might as well dance with him since his son had run off.

Tenmo smiled wide, happy they had a place to call home. He would worry about moving anything later, wanting Kaine badly right now. He leaned down a bit so Kaine could unlock the door, shutting the door behind him with his foot. "Now then..." Tenmo said as he put him down, quickly undoing his tie and tossing it aside. "I had to wait forever.." He said in a quiet growl, taking him into a hungry kiss.

The way the wolf was reacting was far too amusing to Bryan who was going to continue to enjoy this and how detatched the other was behaving. Keeping Otso close to him he continued to dance with him, when it was over he dipped his head down and took a quick kiss, giving Otso a small smirk before he moved to leave and let the other find himself a new dance partner. Bryan moved to get something to eat, hungry and looking forward to the choices that Kaine and Tenmo had made in meat.

They were both clearly embarrassed and in new territory when it came to this relationship of theirs. Neither having originally thought that things were going to end this way between them, especially not that first day they had met even if she had found him cute and he found her beautiful. When she was shown the phone this time he had taken a deep breath and it made her prepare herself for the worst, but what it said made her heart skip a few beats out of joy. At first all she could do was nod that they could continue it after the wedding but soon she found her voice, "Yes... I... I would really like that."

Adrian had gotten Solaria some food after she indicated that she was hungry, and before long he was back at his side asking if he'd like to dance. "Of course I would, Pup." There was no reason why he would not want to get a dance in before the night went on to late. Leading Adrian to the dance floor he leaned down to give him a deep kiss, "I love you, Pup." He murmured softly.

Once he was placed on his feet Kaine put the keys on the table near the front door and had just enough time to turn his attention to Tenmo when his husband spoke. Watching him undo his tie before tossing it aside making him laugh softly. Wrapping his arms around his Puppy's neck as he was taken into a hungry kiss, eagerly returning it and pressing himself against his puppy.

Otso didn't expect anything to come of this, enjoying dancing with Bryan despite how completely embarrassed he felt. He thought the other would let him go as soon as the dance had ended. But he was not expecting Bryan to lean down and quickly peck his lips. He gave him a teasing smirk before he moved on, going to eat. Taunting vampire..Otso thought, figuring he was getting back at him for the deep kiss from earlier and tricking him all this time. He went to get some food himself and a tall glass of alcohol.

Shi saw her face seem to light up, looking incredibly adorable again. Yes...she said yes? Shi lifted her up in the air with a small twirl, the tiniest of smiles gracing his face before he set her down and composed himself. He really did act weird around her..and he liked it in a way. This was foreign territory to him, especially that he had jut asked a vampire to be his girlfriend. All of these feelings felt so strange to him..Shi thought to himself as he leaned down to give her a deeper kiss in a spur of the moment decision.

"I love you too Nippy.." Adrian smiled, resting his head against the others chest. He felt at peace, the night romantic and it seemed even Shi was getting along well enough. It was kind of..surprising to see him kiss her,wondering what happened between those two.

Tenmo was glad the other was returning his hungry kiss, missing him after what felt like a forced eternity apart. He kept up the hungry kissing as he tossed aside the others tie forcefully on the floor. He pushed the others jacket off, kissing down the others neck with some rough nipping.

Shi lifting her up and twirling her around made her smile she was happy to be with him and to think that they were actually dating. It was surprising but she loved it and as she was set back on her feet she was given another kiss this one deeper than their last and any kiss they have ever had before. Leaning into it herself she wrapped her arms around his neck again happy to kiss him and to know that they were now officially together. She had been hoping, but was afraid that Shi would end up getting cold with her and pulling away. She was glad to know that this wasn't the case after all though.

Dancing with his Pup was nice, and he enjoyed being close with him. Even though their wedding had already come and gone this almost felt similar. "I see Shi has made friends." He mused thoughtfully as they dance glad to see that Alise had a positive influence on him after all. A lot more positive than he had thought if he was going to be honest. He never would have seen that coming, he had thought they'd be friends sure, but not this. Not that he was complaining, quite the contrary to be honest, he was quite happy for them both.

Kaine wasn't surprised by how eager Tenmo was to get him out of his suit, quick to remove his tie and forcefully throw it to the floor not that he actually minded. His suit jacket was quick to follow feeling the kissing and rough nipping to his neck groaning and moaning softly. Reaching to do the same to Tenmo, slip him out of his jacket and quickly he reached to unbutton his shirt to slip that off him as well, extremely eager.

Shi only broke the kiss when he needed air, his cheeks going beyond getting color and turning a light pink. "Nice..." He said quietly, referring to their kiss that they just shared. He was not expecting this out of today but he was still happy. His heart hammered happily in his chest. His girlfriend..Alise was his girlfriend and he had asked her. He looked down at those beautiful eyes, kissing her forehead as he managed to stop blushing for a bit.

"I suppose friends is one thing to call it.." Adrian said with a small chuckle, seeing the werewolf breaking out of a deep kiss and looking bashful about it. "Alise was a positive influence on Shi definitely.." Adrian said with an agreeing nod, looking towards his other werewolf Otso. He seemed highly embarrassed, finishing a third glass of alcohol and a large plate of food.

Tenmo soon reached to undo the others shirt, kissing back up his neck and taking his lips into a hungry kiss. It was just as easily discarded, moving his arms so his shirt could be taken off. His skin felt so warm after not touching it like this for a day..Tenmo thought as greedy needing hands explored the others body.