An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"It was nice." Alise agreed with a smile as their eyes locked again. "You're really handsome..." She added wanting him to know that and feeling like he probably didn't hear it enough. Taking his hand she lead him to get another drink and some more food, since she was actually a bit hungry after some dancing. After they got the food and drinks she lead him to a table for them to sit at and talk some more. Even if it was actually her talking and him typing it out on his phone, she was okay with that, and wouldn't make him talk if he didn't want to.

"I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself." Xavier admitted with a smile as he watched the two leave the dancefloor and head off towards the food and drinks. It was sweet really, and he had to admit he was glad to see that Alise was able to bring the two groups together even more. "I'm glad Shi has found a vampire he can feel close too, that he can connect with." He added before his eyes moved over to Otso after following Adrian's gaze to find out where he had been looking. "Seems someone else on the other hand has been quite embarrassed."

Their lips never seemed to part for very long before they were connected again in another greedy and hungry kiss. Feeling Tenmo's hands along his bare skin which only seemed to heat him up even more. "You're being such a little tease again." Kaine whispered when their lips parted again before he was quick to reach for his Puppy's pants now that he was free of his shirt as well. "It was a really long night... an even longer morning knowing that such a handsome man would be waiting for me when it all ended." Kaine said softly as he was quick to undo the other's pants and begin pushing them down.

Shi rubbed his hand over his scarred eye in embarrassment, not minding being called handsome by her. He let himself be led to the food and drink, getting some more for himself. He only let go of her hand when they had sat down and began eating. "Hey guys, you guys are closer than normal' Otso came over to check on them with a happy smile, cheeks a bit rosy.

"Yes..I suppose his encounter either was awkward or went well. I cannot tell..He was dancing with Bryan earlier. Maybe it went bad?" Adrian wondered, not sure when it came to Otso. He was either a bright happy pouncy wolf or a shy and embarrassed one.

"It was a lonely night without you.." Tenmo said with another growl as he was undoing the others pants shortly after. He moved his legs so he could get his pants off of his feet. He slipped his hands under the others boxers, groping and playing with the others butt.

"Yeah... we're having fun." Alise said when Otso joined them noticing there was a rosy color in his cheek. "How did your dance with Bryan go?" She asked before taking a bite of her food following it was a sip of her drink. The food that Tenmo and Kaine had decided on was definitely a good choice, it was really good if she was being completely honest. It was also nice to be able to sit down with her new boyfriend? She figured that was right since they had agreed to go out and all even after the wedding was finished.

"With Bryan, huh?" Xavier repeated not really sure how to take that himself. It seemed odd to him that Bryan would dance with anyone, but at the same time it was definitely a good thing as well. "Maybe you're right. It might have." He murmured before he turned his gaze back to Adrian. "I'm sure he'll be able to get past his embarrassment though. They'll either make up or avoid each other the rest of the night."

"It's always lonely without each other." Kaine replied, shivering slightly from the growl before he was taking in a deep steadying breath. A soft moan escaped him as he felt Tenmo's hands slipping into his boxers after pushing his pants down and playing with his butt. Pressing happily back into the touch before he was leaning up to give him another kiss, a deep kiss.

"Well, he figured out that I was Jessica after I made a comment about his glasses. I got revenge on him for kissing me in the ballroom by kissing him back. He did that growling purring thing again and said we had to finish dancing. He smirked at him with a teasing look before pecking my lips and moving on. He is definitely mad at me.." Otso said with a small chuckle.

Shi listened to him go on as he ate his food. What was this vampires idea anyway? What did he have to gain from kissing him again and smirking at him? To embarrass him?

"I am sure Otso will be too embarrassed to be involved with him the rest of the night. He is already with Shi and Alise" Adrian said with a chuckle as their dance ended. "Maybe Otso will find a vampire in the coven for himself..It seems a lot of friendships and romances are spawning from our union. First Tenmo and Kaine, then Alise and Shi...Maybe someone will find Otso right for them?" Adrian said with a warm smile.

Tenmo returned the others deep kiss, holding Kaine close to his body. God, he missed the others body against his~! Tenmo ended up on the ground with him, not caring what room they did it in. There was no one around anymore to care about who saw,on the entry way floor of the house.

Alise couldn't help but laugh, "You really do like to tell him that he needs to wear his glasses lower on his nose." She mused not remotely surprised that it had given Otso away. When she heard him mention the growl and purring sound again she was more than a little surprised especially with Otso thinking that it definitely meant Bryan was mad at him. "I really don't think it does." She admitted as she considered it all glancing over to where Bryan was speaking with another coven member. She had after all done as she had asked, bringing along two other members of the coven she thought would be great for Otso so he could still have fun and dance. "Hey, don't worry about Bryan. I've brought two great guys from the coven you can have better luck with. I think you'll like them. They're actually brother's though, and can be a bit jealous. But I think that just makes them cuter." Alise commented as she motioned to the two vampires who were talking with each other, each had a drink in hand. "Marcus and Vince. She said as she kept Otso's attention on the pair, they're similar in many ways, but they're also very different." She started to say more than willing to tell him more if he was actually interested. Alise was sure they'd want to dance with him regardless.

"Believe me, there are plenty of nice vampires in the coven that would probably do good for him." Xavier said sure that it would do well for Otso to meet other members of the coven, even if Bryan didn't go over so well. "You're right, a lot of positive things came from our union and all." He agreed with a laugh.

"You're this eager, huh Puppy?" Kaine said with a soft laugh when they had ended up on the floor in the entryway. A small smirk appearing on his face when their kiss had broken. "Handsome puppy." He murmured softly before kissing him again. Kaine was quite eager himself, and he was thankful they had their own place to do this in otherwise things might have been a bit embarrassing quite quickly.

“I-I thought it would make him look more in a position of power while still looking good!” Otso said embarrassed when Alise started to laugh at him. “He was growling and looking T me funny..No way that meant he was interested..” Otso said with a shy smile. Bryan of all people..? He has heard things and knew he would not be interested like that in him. He got him to be friendly with him so he will count it as a win. “They’re kind of cute..Can you..tell me more about them?” Otso asked quietly, his gaze shifting from Bryan to the brothers.

Adrian chuckled, seeing all the things that came out of them being in love. “Is meeting and falling in love all those years ago led to all this..” He said with a smile. Shi would not be in someone’s company this easily..His son would not be smiling and happy..And he would still be alone.

“You’re just as eager..” Tenmo said against the others lips as he then moved to kiss down the others chest. “I can’t help I’ve missed you..And love you too much” He spoke quietly as he kissed over the others excitement. “God I just want you right now..” He said with a low growl, just wanting to take him without al this teasing.

"That's sweet of you." Alise said with a smile when he explained why he had commented on such manners. "Don't you think a growl and weird look would be otherwise? I mean... you said he also purred at the same time and like we have discussed before those are two conflicting sounds so to make them both at the same time... well I think it could eventually be positive." She said even if it was not positive yet, it could very well end that way. But Otso was showing an interest in the brothers and that was a more interesting thing to do right now, it was best this way and it would give the other some more friendly faces to focus on than Bryan.

"Marcus is the older brother, he's the blonde and Vince the brunette is the younger one. It's only be two years, but sometimes it makes quite the difference. You see, Marcus is more cold towards public displays of affection, Vince far more open to it. In fact, I don't think Vince has any boundaries at all when it comes to any type of affectionate displays with others. Despite that Vince is actually the more dominant one, a bit... domineering to be honest. If you like a gentler touch go with Marcus, a more firm hand go with Vince. Marcus has a warm gaze more on the copper side in color while Vince has a steely almost black gaze." Alise started to explain the brother's. "Still both brother's enjoy most outdoor activities and being together or with a nice guy. Vince can often be found out in the coven's gardens with a book in his hand, Marcus will be in the music room with a violin or on the piano. They really are quite different. Both don't care for TV or movies though, so... sorry to burst any bubbles there." At this point Alise stopped describing the brothers to give Otso a bit of a nudge. "There are some great and fun things to learn for yourself though. I've given you all the tools you need to know the brother's behaviors and maybe find some common ground. The rest is up to you my friend."

"Even if it wasn't the first time we fell in love, surely the second time when we came to remember and realize just how much we loved each other that did." Xavier said softly leaning down and catching the other's lips in a deep kiss. "I love my Pup, and I love everything about you. You are mine." The last word came out in a possessive growl.

"I certainly can't deny that." Kaine replied when Tenmo called him out on being just as eager. That was certainly true, there really was no denying it. "I don't think you could ever love me too much." He mused as he felt Tenmo kissing down his body. A pleased hum escaping him as he watched his husband, "Just... do it then..." Kaine breathed finding that he was even more eager, even more needy than he had ever thought before. His body just seeming to ache for it and knowing that Tenmo was quite eager as well and losing patience himself.

Otso listened to Alise describe both of the brothers in detail. He liked so many different things about each of the brothers. He liked the musical side of Marcus and his warmer colored eyes. But he loved the more book-ish side and domineering but publicly affectionate side of Vincent. “They are both super cute..” Otso whispered, blushing lightly in embarrassment. Well..He might as well try! Otso got over it, smiling and walking over to their table. “Hello Marcus, Hello Vince” He said with a warm smile, his wolf ears twitching. “I was wondering if either of you wanted to dance? Vince?” He smiled, extending an offering hand but leaving it open for them to decide.

Adrian hummed happily into the deep kiss, wrapping his arms around him. His possessive growl sent shivers down his spine, trying to remember Solaria was a few tables away. “You make it hard to not want to run off with you..” He said with a low growl. “Can we figure out a way to keep her busy? I really am wanting my Nippy” He said with a playful smirk

Tenmo captured Kaines lips in a deep kiss as he moved his legs around his waist. He finally entered inside of him with a low growl, missing the warm feeling of the others body. He definitely didn’t start off slow, moving at a faster pace and not wanting to mess around

Marcus was speaking with his brother both laugh and having a few drinks after the wedding and all, enjoying themselves and the reception not having missed when Kaine and Tenmo had disappeared. Figuring the married couple had other things to do right now then stay here and amuse them. They both looked up when they heard a voice say their names a somewhat amuse smile on Vince's face as he nudged his brother, "See that, he is a cutie just like Alise said." He mused making Marcus give him a stern look as though it was completely uncalled for. Vince had been about to get up and take Otso's hand to dance with him but Marcus had smacked his hand aside taking it instead, "I go first brother, I am older after all." Giving a pout Vince agreed sitting back at the table a soft growl coming from him to indicate that he was definitely going to get his dance. Marcus on the other hand paid him no mind and instead walked towards the dance floor with Otso.

"Otso seems newly occupied... let's see if Alise and Shi will watch her for a few moments so that we can... have some time to ourselves. We'll have each other and then come back for her or have them bring her home." Xavier offered wondering if that was acceptable or not. He hoped that it might be, but he wasn't entirely sure that it was.

Kaine gasped in pleasure when he felt Tenmo inside of him finally, his legs having been wrapped around his Puppy's waist. Wrapping his arms around the other's shoulders tightly nails already digging into the skin as the pace already started off on the faster end. Clearly Tenmo didn't want to be a tease anymore and there was definitely no argument from Kaine who was moaning happily with each thrust. Drowning in the pleasure already, he was breathing unsteadily but still caught his husband's lips in a kiss.

The cutie...? Me? Otso thought as he smiled warmly at the two of them. Alise really talked him up that much? But he was happy, they both didn’t seem to hate him on sight. “I’ll come back..” Otso said as he was about to get pulled away, a warm smile on his face. Otso let himself be led to the dance floor, his dark amber colored eyes looking up into into others copper ones. They were quite lovely..He thought with a smile. Otso assumes he would take the lead, preparing to do the opposite. “Alise told me a little about you..” He smiled, enjoying their dance.

“I think that will be all right..” Adrian said with a smile. “Lets go ask them love..They May be busy but I am sure they will not mind if we both ask them” Adrian kissed his cheek gently as he looked into the others eyes. They didn’t seem to be dancing anyway at the moment.

Tenmo growled happily at feeling the others nails dig into his back. He kissed the other back passionately, wanting every bit of warmth coming from the others body. He felt so good having Kaine, both in his arms and in the sexual way.

Vince grumbled as his brother took the cute wolf to dance with first, but he figured he could let Marcus have this one since he was older. It only seemed fair that he'd let him have the first dance with the cute wolf and he did say he'd come back. "Better." Vince growled as he watched the two sipping more of his drink while the two were dancing with each other.

Marcus noticed that the cute wolf was going to let him lead. 'How cute.' He mused before changing the other's position so that he could lead the dance, not entirely feeling it himself but more than willing to let Otso lead. Hearing that Alise had told him a little about him a curious look crossed his face. "She has, has she?" He asked a bit amused but not entirely surprised. Alise had made it clear to them that they'd both end up dancing with Otso tonight, at the very least it would be a great way to lift his spirits. After hearing that he originally intended to dance with Bryan the brothers had quickly agreed knowing that it was best for them to take over after Bryan to help life Otso's spirits again. "What has she told you?" Marcus asked a bit curious.

"Lets." Xavier agreed as he lead the way over to the pair, stopping to get Solaria along the way. "Alise, Shi, is there any chance we could comender you two to watch Solaria for a little bit? So her Daddy and I can... enjoy each other a bit." Xavier asked knowing that Alise would definitely get what he meant and even Shi probably would but hoping that Solaria would miss it.

"Go for it guys, Shi and I will take great care of Solaria. Just text me when you two are done and we'll bring her by." Alise said waving the two off and patting the chair beside her for Solaria to join them at the table. They had both had a few drinks but not too much for them to be to impaired to watch her for the couple.

"Tenmo..." Kaine moaned as he felt himself being pushed closer to his climax. It didn't bother him that they hadn't teased even more, not sure he would have been able to handle it had Tenmo insisted. But he was so close... Kaine tried to hold it off but he was unable to do so after their time alone and being so close together again. Reaching his climax with a deep moan and clinging even tighter to his puppy, nails digging into the other more though he was still careful not to draw any blood. His legs even having tightened around his husband's waist to keep him close to him.

"She has" Otso said with a happy smile on his face as they danced. "She was just telling me about some hobbies of yours mainly. A bit about your personalities but mainly your hobbies. She did mention your love of music, saying you could often be found with a violin or on the piano" Otso continued to dance with a smile still spreading on his face. "I do love a musically gifted person" He said with a small nod. "Piano and violin seems so easy to do and yet they are so complex. They can make the most beautiful sounds..' Otso said with a soft sigh and a light blush. "Sorry..I enjoy music" He said with a shy laugh.

"Thank you you two" Adrian said, Solaria already making her way to their table. She didn't seem to be as scared of Shi as before..trusting the two of them to take care of her. "We will see you later dear.." Adrian smiled, taking Xaviers hand and running off with him. Solaria smiled happily up at Shi, Shi nodding back down at her.

"Kaine.." Tenmo said with a small purr to his voice, being brought closer to his release. Soon he reached his own climax, panting heavily as the pleasure washed over him. "Man.." Tenmo said with a small chuckle, kissing down the others neck. That felt so good..

Marcus had his interest peaked when Otso said that she had told him about them, indicating she had mentioned their hobbies and personalities. He was silent letting the other finish when he mentioned his love of music, "Playing it, not listening to it." Marcus said feeling the need to emphasize this. Though he had a love for music it wasn't a love for listening to it, he thoroughly enjoyed playing music either with his violin or on the piano. "They aren't all that complicated." He added feeling a bit embarrassed with such compliments even if they may have been unintentional. "No problem of course. I like that you seem passionate about it." He admitted with a small smile finding that he liked how Otso seemed to talk about this subject.

"Have fun now!" Alise waved after them as Xavier was pulled quickly off her eyes moving to Solaria who seemed to be quite happy to be around Shi now and comfortable. "You ready for the weekend, Solaria?" Alise asked curiously.

"You're so eager." Xavier laughed as Adrian was pulling him along and they were soon at the house. Letting his pup lead the way inside before he stopped him to scoop him up and carry him to the living room. "I think we should test this room out next." He purred as he set him on the couch, giving him a deep kiss.

Panting Kaine relaxed against the floor looking up at Tenmo with a happy smile on his face. His arms releasing the hold he had and his legs even falling to the side now. A soft pleased hum coming from him as he felt Tenmo kissing down his neck taking in another shaky breath. "That was... amazing." He breathed feeling great after having to wait for it for so long. It had felt like forever, and he had definitely needed it.

“Of course” Otso nodded when he said he was only interested in playing music. “And I’m sure you’re really good even if I haven’t heard you yet. For her to mention your skills I assume you must be rather good” He smiled warmly. “I like supporting people’s hobbies and music is definitely one of them” He said as he continued to dance. Violin and piano were two of his favorite instruments..They sounded so beautiful.

Solaria nodded happily as she had more to eat. “Yup! Only one month and I’ll have off the whoooole summer!” She said with a big smile on her face. She didn’t seem to notice them holding hands which Shi was thankful for. Once she got wind of their..situation, she would have a field day. “I like weddings..They are so pretty and romantic..” Solaria said with a happy smile.

“That works for me..” Adrian said with a happy growl in the others arms. He was soon set down and taken into a deep kiss, which he happily returned. Maybe it was the wedding or Xavier’s growl or both, but it really set the mood. He wrapped his arms around Xavier as he pulled himself closer to the other.

“Much needed..” Tenmo said, eventually collapsing and laying down next to the other to relax. Having to wait for it and seeing Kaine made it feel all the more better. He kissed the others cheek as he stared up at the ceiling. That was definitely a great way to start their married lives.

"When you tend to have an endless amount of time to practice, you pick up rather easily." Marcus agreed with a small smile. "That quite nice of you." He added when Otso told him that he liked supporting other people's hobbies, especially music. "Why don't you tell me about some of your hobbies? Since you seem to have been caught up on my own." He asked. Marcus wanted to see what if anything they had in common with each other and the only way to find that out was to ask.

"A month? Already?" Alise asked a bit surprised but at the same time quite happy for her too, that was great to hear after all. Only a month left of school before she was running around the coven and pack all summer. The next school year was at least two months away she presumed, from their last day. "You do, huh? I'd think you're a little young to really like weddings." Alise admitted though she was glad that Solaria had liked the wedding.

"Let's face it, you wouldn't argue no matter what room I picked." Xavier purred as he felt the other's arms wrapping around him and pulling him closer. Xavier was quick to start to undress Adrian, so eager that he reached straight for his pants at this point not really caring about the rest of the clothes.

"Very much." Kaine agreed. It really had been much needed, and it had felt amazing, almost as if it was their first time all over again. Well, in a sense it was, but their first time as a married couple. He didn't budge as he felt the kiss to his cheek before he was pushing himself up, sitting there naked not far from the door. They really didn't make it that far before neither of them had anymore patience. "You coming to see the rest of the house? Or is my puppy all tuckered out?" Kaine teased as he was getting to his feet eager to see the rest of the place.

"My hobbies?" Otso asked with a small smile, figuring it was only fair the other would ask about his own hobbies. "I am a man of many hobbies, But if I had to pick three, it would be baking, theater and singing" Otso said with a warm smile. "I don't sing as much as I used to, lately more into theater and baking. Desserts are definitely my favorite, I actually helped bake the wedding cake with Tenmo" He said with a small but proud smile.

"A wedding is just a fancy party" Solaria said with a happy smile. "You get a bigger cake and a lot of delicious food~! And usually you only get one wedding, birthdays you get sooooo many" Solaria grinned from ear to ear. Shi shrugged lightly, the little girl did have a point, he would give her that much.

"Not one bit.." Adrian said with a low growl, working on removing his own tux top and shirt before working on the others. He really did look so sexy in a suit..Adrian thought as he went back to kissing him deeply. He was happy to feel the bare skin under his hands, running them down the others back.

"There is no way I am all tuckered out.." Tenmo smirked, standing up and not caring to put his suit back on right now. He would worry about that when he needed to get his things from his place. "Time to explore" He said with a smile, extending his hand toward Kaine. He took the hand in his own and started to walk around their new house.

"You like baking?" Marcus repeated questioningly. A little surprised by the hobby, but not to the point that he couldn't admire it as well. It seemed like it wouldn't be something that any if many wolves liked, but he didn't really know the pack well enough to say that either. Otso really was the first wolf he had any sort of contact with before now. It was nice too, he seemed like a nice person. "Well, if you helped make it I'm sure it is an amazing cake then." Marcus said with a smile of his own having noticed the proud look that had crossed Otso's. 'How cute.' He thought to himself.

"You have a point." Alise said with a soft laugh. But she was right in a sense, a wedding was just a fancy party and people did normally only have one in their lifetime. So it was easy to understand the appeal to her, especially when you got cake on your wedding just like you got cake on your birthday. Solaria really was smart, and great at comparisons it seemed.

While he was working on his Pup's pants he didn't mind that Adrian was working on his own shirt and jacket before moving to his to get him undressed as well. After getting Adrian out of his pants and boxers he was working on his own eager to get undressed so he could enjoy his Pup before he was texting Alise to bring Solaria home. When they were both undressed he caught Adrian's lips in another kiss before he was shifting between his legs and was slipping inside of him far too eager to want to play around.

"Good!" Kaine laughed as he took the hand extended to him and started to move around the house, he pulled Tenmo into the living room first, finding that he really liked the furniture and set up, then into the kitchen and dining room, before they moved to the other rooms. The master bedroom and the bathroom, as well as the other rooms. "I absolutely love this house." Kaine said happily as they were moving from room to room.

"Yeah, I know..Not exactly the most manly of hobbies or a thing most wolves enjoy doing but I enjoy it" Otso smiled as Marcus seemed to question his love of baking. "Oh, it's nothing that special.." Otso said with a small blush as Marcus complimented his baking skills. His smile was to die for..And he loved that the other was complimenting him the way he was.

Solaria smiled happily up at Alise as she continued to eat. "You guys are being really nice to each other..Shi doesn't seem so scary or quiet like when I met him" Solaria seemed to notice the small change in his behavior. It made Shi look down at his plate in quiet embarrassment.

Adrian loved Xavier seemed just as eager as he was, already slipping himself inside. Adrian growled happily, his legs tightening around the others waist. "mmmm Nippy" Adrian groaned, pressing his hips up against the other. He was just as eager, moving his hips faster against him.

"This is a really fancy place.." Tenmo held the others hand tightly as he was walking around. "And I am assuming this is the master bedroom" he said as he came upon a nice door, slowly opening it. It was definitely well furnished and the bed was more than big enough for two people to sleep in.

"It's not." Marcus agreed with a nod, "But playing the violin or piano isn't exactly manly either." He laughed not bothered at all that baking didn't seem very manly. It really didn't, but he had to admire a man that was good at baking. "I'd like to state otherwise, if you helped make the wedding cake then you must be a really good baker. It's their special day after all, they would want everything to be perfect and have faith that you'd help ensure that by helping with the cake." Marcus replied with a smile feeling that it was definitely something special, something to be proud of. It certainly wasn't 'nothing special' it was incredibly special in his eyes.

"Shi has always been really nice." Alise mused when Solaria said they were being really nice to each other. She felt as though Shi had always been that way, and she like to think they weren't acting nicer to each other now than they ever had before. It really did seem all the same to her. Though Alise noticed the slight embarrassment that came from Shi which only made him look even more adorable.

"Quite the eager little wolf." Xavier teased Adrian when his Pup instantly started to press his hips against his, moving them faster which only encouraged him of course. Leaning down to nip at the other's neck and shoulders again, running his hands along the other's body as he moved his own hips eager to give Adrian exactly what he wanted.

"It's... honestly amazing. Adrian and Xavier really... did great." Kaine said as he looked around their room, the master bedroom was large, bigger than any room he had ever had before. The bed was plenty big enough for the two of them, and even the rest of the decor in the room and furniture was amazing. It tied it all together, and made him feel like they had designed this room themselves. "I love it!" He said happily after turning to Tenmo after he had made his way around the room and leaning up for a kiss.

“Now who wrote some of the most beautiful symphonies..? Mozart? Bach? Beethoven?” Otso said with a big smile as they continued their dance. “Some of the worlds greatest composers are men, never sell yourself short” He smiled warmly as he squeezed the hand holding his. “You will do great..if you aren’t great already. You should play for me sometime” He smiled up at him again warmly

“Awww So he likes you then?” Solaria smiled happily which made Shi even more embarrassed. “So cute!” Solaria said with a big happy smile. Shi knee he couldn’t whack her upside the head and couldn’t leave and leave her alone or Adrian would kill him. He made do with patting her head

“You’re just as eager..Going right for my pants” Adrian said in a breathe moan as his hands ran down the others back. He felt so good when he has Xavier nipping at his neck like that while he made rough love to him. He dug his nails into the others skin as his own pleasure heightened further into being unbearable.

“It’s really something huh?” Tenmo said as he looked around the large space that was their bedroom. He was glad Kaine loved it, returning the others passionate kiss. “Can you sit in the bed and behave yourself or will we end up christening the new bed?” He whispered with a playful smirk.

"I suppose you have a point." Marcus laughed when Otso had named some of the most beautiful symphonies, "They are... classics. Beautiful ones at that." He added thinking about those now as they were dancing. It was the squeeze to his hand that brought him back from his thoughts just in time to hear him say that he should play for him sometime. "I'd love to." Which he certainly would, Marcus couldn't for the life of him get his brother to sit down and let him play for him. Vince was quick to tell him it was a pointless pastime and that he had better things to do with his time. Which was just like Vince to be an ass, but if Otso was willing to come by and listen then he'd definitely take the opportunity. "Now, as much as I would love to continue dancing with you, my brother is giving me a very clear queue that it's his turn for a dance. I may be older but... he's definitely more pushy." Marcus said as he stopped dancing with Otso and let his hands return to his side. "I do look forward to hanging out with you again." He added before he as moving off. Vince more than happy to take his place and standing before Otso a moment later.

"Well, sure. I like you, and I am sure Shi likes you too." Alise said not wanting to give Solaria the impression that they liked each other even more, even though they clearly did since they were now a couple. But she didn't want the little girl to get all excited and embarrass Shi even more, though she came to realize he'd have to get used to her swooning over them since that really was just who she was and they'd probably end up around her quite a bit. Now was not the time, and when Shi pat her head Alise knew it was his way of telling Solaria that was enough without smacking her like he would have Otso.

"I suppose you're right, Pup." Xavier growled as he continued to thrust into his husband though he could feel himself drawing closer. The nails digging into his skin made him growl again, just as he felt himself about to release he let his fangs sink into his Pup's neck figuring that would be enough to give them both release.

"Definitely." Kaine said happily as he looked around the room once more after the kiss. his eyes darting back to the other when he asked him if he could sit in the bed and behave himself or if they'd end up christening the new bed. "We both know we are going to end up christening it regardless. But to your displeasure I am quite capable of sitting in the bed and behaving myself." Kaine said already climbing into the bed and sticking his tongue out childishly at his puppy.

“They are beautiful..” Otso agreed with him again, loving the classic symphonies that were like music to his ears..literal music yes but music that just sounded so magical and beautiful. A man who can play an instrument looked like they were working magic with their hands. Otso let out a small chuckle at being told Vince was eager to dance now, giving him a friendly smile. “I hope to see you around” He smiled as the other walked away and Vince took his place. “Hello” He smirked, waiting for him to take the position he preferred. “I was told a few things about you” He said with a small smile.

Solaria did stop, continuing to eat her food. “Why did my dads go enjoy themselves? Were they not having fun at the wedding?” She asked, looking up at them. There was no way Shi was answering that or could find a child friendly answer, turning to Alise to answer the question for him.

Adrian’s eyes started to slip shut in the pleasure, his body that much closer to climax. His grip was tight as his body was filled with pleasure and close to breaking. He soon felt the others fangs sinking into his neck, triggering his release all over himself. His grip loosened after a momentary tougher grip while his release spilled. He fell back into the couch with a heavy pant.

Tenmo let out a low but playful growl st his teasing words. While he definitely planned on christening that bed with Kaine, he hated that he was told he didn’t have the control the control himself. He had plenty of control! Tenmo sat down beside him, the bed super soft against his skin.

Vince was quick to take the leading roll since Otso was being so kind as to let him pick and he didn't hesitate in starting where the other two had left off. "From Alise?" Vince mused a soft laugh escaping him. He wasn't remotely surprised Otso had been told a few things about him. It also wouldn't surprise him if Marcus had said things about him either. "Why don't you tell me things about you, since you already know things about me?"

"No they were, but Dad and Daddy liked the romantic atmosphere and wanted to spend some time with each other." Alise replied giving Solaria a small smile. "You're a smart girl, and you know they love each other. Sometimes... they need time to be alone together." She added as she had noticed that Shi had turned to her about this not answering it himself. Though she hadn't exactly expected him too since it would call for a bit more talking that she had ever heard from him.

Xavier let out a hum when he felt Adrian releasing beneath him just as he was reaching his climax inside of him. Relaxing above his handsome husband he watched the other relax against the couch both a bit breathless he let his fangs slip from Adrian's neck. Closing the wounds with a kiss before his eyes drifted shut and he rested his head on the other's chest, "I love you, Pup." He said happily.

The playful growl he got in response from Tenmo made him chuckle softly, lying back on the bed and looking up a happy smile on his face. The bed was soft and felt nice, the bedding was also soft and he was already in love. With Tenmo and their new house together. "Things really can't get anymore perfect could they? I have my handsome husband, and we have a house all to ourselves where we can do whatever we want whenever we want." It all was perfect. This felt and seemed like a dream, but Kaine knew it wasn't.

“Well, As I was telling your brother, I like to do baking theatre and singing. I do like reading as well to pass the time, fantasy and romance tend to be my favorites” Otso smiled as they started to dance. Vince definitely seemed the more forward of the two, easily picking a dancing position and starting conversation. He seemed very friendly..He smiled at him.

Shi nodded in agreement, liking the way she put it. “Grown up love? Like how babies are made?” Solaria asked, Shi coughing on his drink. What are they teaching human children in school..?! It certainly caught him off guard. “Is he okay? Does he still believe in the stork?” Solaria teased with a small giggle.

“I love my Nippy” Adrian said as he laid further back on the couch to give Xavier enough room. He ran his hand throughout xaviers hair, loving the feel of it in his fingers. He loved his sexy vampire husband very much..He thought as he kissed the top of his head.

“I didn’t think we would get a place to ourselves without going into the human town” Tenmo said as he remembered bringing that up in desperation with his father was still fighting with Xavier. “Now we can be happily married and be close to everyone. And it is close to the lake where I proposed so it’s even better” Tenmo smiled happily, kissing his cheek

"Singing, huh? So let me guess... my brother convinced you to come by and let him play for you some time? Bond over music? But... that's not quite my brother..." Vince said trailing off a knowing smile appearing, "But I'm sure you made the sweet offer for him." He mused. It definitely was not like his brother to offer such things, Marcus could be more on the shy side with his talents, though he wasn't much help in that. Considering he was always telling his brother how there were many better ways for him to spend his time, better things he could be doing. But Marcus could say the same about him and reading. When Otso told him more about what he liked reading he was sure it was because he had been filled in on the fact that he was a reader himself. "I prefer reading more supernatural and mystery, occasionally I can't pass up a good romance though." He admitted.

Alise couldn't help but laugh gently rubbing Shi's back when he had coughed on his drink from Solaria's question. "In a sense yes. But... you know Dad and Daddy can't make babies that way right?" She asked wanting to make sure Solaria knew there was no little brother or sister in her future. Alise couldn't help but laugh at the next question, "Shi doesn't believe in the stork, Solaria. He knows how babies are made, he just didn't expect someone as young as you to know that." Alise wanted to be honest with her, she was even a bit surprised but she didn't see anything particularly wrong with it either.

A soft hum came from Xavier as he felt Adrian running his hand through his hair, just taking this chance to relax against his Pup and enjoy being close to him. After a moment he tiredly reached for his phone to send a text to Alise letting her know that they could bring Solaria home any time. After sending the message he rested his head once again on the other's chest once more and sighed happily. "I suppose we should at least get some pants on or something.

"I know... I was worried we would have to make that kind of move." Kaine admitted. He had been worried that they would have to move into the human town as well. A move that would be extremely hard on him, and he wasn't looking forward to making. So this was an amazing surprise instead, returning the kiss quite happily. "Just admit it, it's perfect." Kaine hummed before leaning in for a deeper kiss this time. "We going to be christening this bed yet? Or did you just want to talk all night about our lovely new home?" Kaine teased.