An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“I am the one who asked him to play for me sometime” Otso said with a small nod, figuring Marcus must be the sheer of the two brothers. From the way Alise described him, he seemed shyer or more reserved. “Nothing wrong with mystery and supernatural. I love seeing how the story ends and what happens at the end of mysterious. It’s hard to put down a good book” Otso said with a small chuckle. “I do read supernatural books as well, although ones about vampires or werewolves tend to lead to either romances or absolute bloodshed. You will have to recommend me some books, I am sure your taste in books is good” Otso smiled up at him with confidence. “And earlier..you said I was a cutie? Did Alise tell you that..?” He asked a bit more shyly, wondering if Alise said he was a cutie or Vince thought he was a cutie.

"I know.." Solaria said with a nod and a smile. "And I learn a lot in my rainbow club at school and in health class. We learned about how the body works~!" Solaria bragged with a big happy smile as she went on for a minute or two about what she learned about the heart and the brain.

"I suppose...Let's not traumatize the poor girl" Adrian said as he continued to run his fingers through the others hair. He finally stood up, reaching out for his pants. He slid them on over himself, straightening out his hair. Adrian went to lay back down on the couch, leaving room for Xavier to lay down on him again.

"It is perfect.." Tenmo said with a small nod, looking around the room with a smile. Tenmo raised an eyebrow as he looked toward Kaine as he suggested christening the bed. "Who was the one who just said if I could handle myself sitting on the bed? That they could control themselves?" He teased with a playful smirk.

"I could sometime." Vince agreed with a nod, not really minding it. Maybe he'd recommend the other read one of his favorites, see if they can agree on books. "Alise? No, she didn't tell me you were a cutie. She told me how happy and energetic you can be. I was able to tell how cute you are on my own." Vince replied a smirk appearing on his face. Leaning down to peck the other on the cheek only for his smirk to turn to a large grin. "You know, it's so sweet of you to be so nice to Bryan and take an interest in him." He said thoughtfully though there was a hint in his eyes that made it clear he also thought it was wasted time.

"Understanding how the body works is definitely a good thing." Alise admitted with a smile. She thought that was a good thing, and it was important for her to know these things. She heard her phone go off, reaching out for it to see that Xavier said they could bring her home whenever she was ready. Glancing towards Shi Alise gave him a small smile, "Do you want to come with me to take Solaria home?" He didn't have to, but Alise thought she would make the offer.

With a soft groan Xavier pushed himself up and slipped on some shorts, grabbing the other clothes strewn on the floor and taking them to the bathroom to put in the hamper. They'd be washed and taken care of another time. After returning to the living room he found that Adrian had laid back down on the couch leaving enough space for him to return to his spot. Instantly he moved to retake his spot, resting his head back on his Pup's chest with a sigh and letting his eyes drift shut. "Mine." He purred softly.

"I can control myself. The bigger question is whether or not you can while I tease you." Kaine mused shifting to put his head in Tenmo's lap smiling up at his puppy in a manner that said he was more than up to that. Not to mention how could his puppy possibly believe that he was not going to tease him whenever he had the opportunity. "I'll behave myself. For now." Kaine promised reaching out to take Tenmo's hand in his smiling up at him.

'I would like that very much, thank you!' Otso said with a big grin, loving to see what kinds of books the other liked. He was kind of happy to hear Vince call him a cutie not because Alise told him. He blushed at that and only more when Vince pecked his cheek. "I was told to try and make him friendlier and it...got out of hand' Otso said with a small smile. "I got him to dance with me in front of a bunch of people so I'll consider it a win! I think someone was trying to set me up with him..but.." Otso started to speak quietly. "He..growled at me. And he said to my friend Tenmo awhile back wolves had a 'stench'. It's..hard to forget that. I don't think he sees me in that way anyway" Otso said with a small chuckle, not wanting to feel that hurt. But..he had such soft lips and he loved the glasses. No...He had to forget...

"Please..?" Solaria looked up at him with puppy eyes and a big smile. Shi looked between the both of them, finding it hard to say no to both of them. Shi quietly nodded, Solaria beaming happily. "Lets go~!" Solaria went to grab his hand but Shi moved it away. Solaria stood on Alises right instead and held her hand as they walked back home.

"I am usually the one laying on your chest.." Adrian said with a small smile, not minding in the slightest. He wrapped his arms around the other, smiling softly to himself. He closed his eyes as he ran his fingers through the others hair again. He felt content and happy just laying here with the other.

"Are you trying to challenge me..?" Tenmo said with a raised eyebrow, looking down into the others eyes. He held the others hand in return, running his thumb on the back of the others hand. "It's on.." Tenmo said quietly, thinking he could last a decent amount of time.

"You thought you could make that old grouch friendlier?" Vince asked amused but also liking how Otso thought he could really do that. "He... growled at you?" He repeated with a raised eyebrow. Vince wouldn't put it past Bryan to growl at a wolf but he would have thought he'd have a bit more class than that. "Shame, his loss." The purred words coming with a smile. He was more than willing to make up for anything that Bryan had said and done. "I don't think you wolves have a stench, you smell great to me."

Shi agreeing made her flash him a large smile, getting up from the table she let Solaria take her hand before they were all heading towards Adrian and Xavier's home to drop her off. The walk there was filled with Alise talking with Solaria, trying to get here a little tuckered out before they got to the house so that she'd be ready for bed when they arrived. Figuring that Adrian and Xavier were probably tired after having some time to enjoy each other.

"I know... I kind of like the switch." Xavier admitted with a soft hum. He was enjoying being the one resting on Adrian instead of how things usually were. Listening to his husband's heart beating rhythmically and his even breathing. It wasn't even very long before he felt the other's hand back in his hair, stroking through it again.

"Trying? Of course not!" Kaine said with a smile, "I did challenge you." He added after as that smile turned to a very clear smirk. Turning his head he got a great view of his husbands member as well as his torso, that was of course one of the reasons why he had wanted to rest his head in the other's chest. "You know... we should get a painting of you from this angle, it's an amazing view!" Kaine commented though he was half joking he was actually being serious at the same time.

"I wanted to..I like to see the best in everyone you know..?" Otso said with a shy smile on his face. "And it was like a weird growl but I still don't think he likes me much" He admitted with a shy smile. He was glad when the other said it was his loss, making him feel a little better. Otso shyly smiled up at Vince when he did like his smell, making his heart skip a beat for a moment. "You do..? Smelling like roses isn't too girly?" He asked with a faint blush, as his favorite shampoo scent was rose petals.

Solaria was getting tuckered out, walking slower and slower as she talked with Alise. Shi sighed quietly, picking her up and carrying her in one arm. Solaria smiled sleepily, closing her eyes and falling asleep on his shoulder. Shi looked away from Alise, a bit embarrassed at the caring gesture. He finally walked up with her to the house to find Adrian shirtless, having dozed off on the couch.

"We are not getting a painting of my cock in the bedroom" Tenmo chuckled as he wrapped an arm around him. "As much as I am sure my little vampire would always love looking at my cock. Although it is usually pounding inside you so you don't get a proper look at it.." Tenmo teased right back.

"But sometimes there isn't a best to see." Vince replied when Otso told him that he wanted to see the best in everyone. "I for one think Bryan is a waste of your time. He's been all moody stick in the mud for centuries dear, it's going to take more than one nice guy showing him even a little attention to get him to lighten up and become even remotely friendly." He didn't feel it was possible, but maybe he was the wrong one. When Otso asked him about smelling like roses being too girly he gave him a warm smile, "Of course not, Otso." The words were said with a soft pur, indicating that it was true and that he was actually quite fond of the scent.

It was cute how tired Solaria was getting and just when she had been about to pick her up Shi beat her to it making her smile as he carried Solaria. As he was carrying her the rest of the way she snuck her hand into his free one, not releasing it until they reached the house. She knocked on the door but when no one answered let them in anyway, finding that Adrian and Xavier were both asleep on the couch. "Well... at least they had the decency to put pants on. Considering it's their home and all." She whispered to Shi before leading the way up to Solaria's room so they could get her tucked into bed.

"Why not!" Kaine whined when Tenmo told him they were not getting a painting of his cock in the bedroom. He was more than eager to get such a painting, but he wasn't surprised Tenmo turned it around on him as well. Despite the soft blush that sprouted up he leaned up for a quick kiss a playful smirk appearing. "We can get a painting of that too." He purred. "It'd look lovely right beside the painting of your cock." Kaine added as he reached out with his free hand to poke the other's member gently.

Otso wanted to believe still about seeing the best in everyone. But Vince did have a point, one person cannot change centuries worth of personality. Otso saw the other smile when he questioned the other on the smell of roses being girly. He was told it wasn't with such a soft purr, blushing lightly as the dance was almost over. "Thank you Vince..that's..really nice.." Otso said with a shy smile as he looked up into his colder black eyes. He really was kind to him...Otso thought to himself, also thinking the same of Marcus.

Shi rolled his eyes, half expecting to see them naked but he was glad they kept their pants on. He brought her up to what he assumed was her bedroom, seeing a teddy bear inside of it. Shi carefully set her down under the blanket, tucking the blanket over her and tucking her in, Solaria smiling in her sleep. Shi turned to leave the room and the house, holding the others hand.

Tenmo let out a low growl when his member was poked, not planning on being bested that easily. "You want to see your face twisted in ecstasy every day? See your face and what it looks like every time I pound into you and make you cry out my name?" Tenmo said with a teasing low growl, running his hand down the others body. He stopped just short of the others groin before moving it away.

"I feel like you don't get enough compliments." Vince said his voice soft, gentle. It was a stark contrast to his gaze, which was always more on the hard side and often cold, even if he was fond of someone and like them there was rarely any other emotion shown in his dark gaze. But the rest of his face and his voice often showed otherwise. Their dance was coming to an end, but he definitely was not done enjoying this cute wolf. When the dance ended he leaned in to steal a quick kiss a smile spreading across his face after. "Now, come humor me and spend some more time with my brother and I. We'd absolutely love to get to know you better." Vince didn't really give Otso much option pulling him back to the table and encouraging Otso to take a seat between him and Marcus. Marcus happily and warmly greeted Otso once more.

Alise laughed softly when she noticed Shi roll his eyes before they were upstairs and putting Solaria to bed. She was watching him from the doorway a soft smile on her face. It was so cute and sweet to see, and she really loved to see this gentle side of him as well. It was a nurturing side that she hadn't known he had until now. When he returned to her and took her hand again she happily let him lead the way back out of the house, it was after they were outside and the house was out of sight that she finally spoke. "You're really good with her. It's... really nice to see." Alise admitted blushing softly.

Kaine's blush only seemed to darken when Tenmo spoke asking about whether he wanted to see his face twisted in ecstasy every day. "I was thinking more of a painting from the back... or top or... bottom... I can't see that great cock of yours if the painting is from the front." Kaine tried to tease the other while being honest at the same time. Granted he knew angle was everything and a painting from the front to where they would capture that too was very much possible. He didn't want to think about that knowing it would only embarrass him more. Sucking in a sharp breath when he felt Tenmo's hand trailing down his body stopping shy of where he wanted the attention and knowing that it was the other's way of teasing him back.

"Not really, not being told I'm..cute and stuff like that" Otso said with a shy smile on his face. "You aren't so bad yourself" He said said shyly, loving the warm expression he was being given mixing in with the much colder gaze. Otsos cheeks turned a bright pink when he was given a quick kiss, his heart fluttering. "I'd like that.." Otso said with a happy smile, letting himself be led past Bryan and to a chair between Marcus and Vince. "So...What did you guys want to know about me?' Otso looked between the two boys with a soft smile. They were both too cute..and he loved it!

Shi followed her out of the house, being further into the woods before she spoke again. That cute blush came up on her cheeks again, looking quite adorable as she spoke. He shyly looked away himself for a moment, embarrassed at how tender and gentle he was with his pack leaders human daughter. "Thanks..." He said quietly, looking at her blushing cheeks again. So cute..He thought as he tilted up her chin after a few moments. He lowered his head down to her and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. His first kiss for her...as her....boyfriend.

"I meant of you..You get to see two paintings. While I am taking you and making the bed shake, you can see two painting of my cock and your ecstasy face. A painting to forever capture your face while I am taking you...While every inch of me craves you and takes you hard" Tenmo said with a low growl, running a teasing finger over the others tip.

"Well, I'll fix that! Marcus won't... well... not in public. He'll give you sweet compliments when you two are alone, but never if there is even the slightest chance another person could overhear." Vince replied more than eager to compliment the cute wolf whenever he could. As they settled at the table Vince happily rested his hand over one of Otso's when the other asked what they wanted to know about him. "Hmm... I don't know... what do you think brother?" Vince asked glancing towards Marcus who seemed to be thinking a bit himself. "Oh! I know!" Marcus pipped in flashing a smile, "You've been told about our personalities, or at least you hinted to it. Tell us a bit about your own! How do you see yourself?" Marcus asked wanting to know how Otso would describe himself. "That's perfect, Marcus!" Vince said happily his gaze moving back to Otso. "Also tell us what you see when you look in the mirror." They wanted to know him, what he thought of himself.

Bryan's attention was grabbed when Otso had walked past him when the other was walking by him with Vince leading the way. A soft almost silent growl escaping him as he watched them, not understanding why he was feeling the way he was about him. But watching him sit with the brother's raised so many questions, especially with how into the wolf the two seemed. A large part of Bryan wanted to step in, but he fought that response because it seemed unjustified to him. It shouldn't matter to him what any of them were doing.

Alise was glad that he wasn't upset or didn't pull away from her when she had said how cute it was and had just expressed what she had thought of the moment. He said thanks instead, and though she wasn't sure if it was just him acknowledging it or if it was because he really wanted to thank her for it. They had stopped as she had talked and a moment later she felt him tilting her chin up their eyes locking on each other before he lowered his head. She could already tell what was going to happen and she was excited for it, their lips meeting in a gentle kiss that she returned. Loving that this was their first kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend, the first one that helped solidify them.

His blush definitely deepened at that, "You want me to see that?" He asked with a small shy smile. Clearly Tenmo did, or he wouldn't have teased him with the painting to begin with. He really did want the painting of his Puppy's cock but the idea of a picture of the face he made when Tenmo was pounding him and flooding him with pleasure was as arousing as it was embarrassing. The low growl had made a pleasant shiver run down his spine before he was gasping at the touch to his tip, it was teasing and he was aching and eager once more. Just from them talking to and teasing each other. "You're really being a tease now." He growled in response.

Otso smiled shyly when he felt Vince putting his hand over his, not moving his hand from the touch. They seemed to both be figuring out what to ask him, Marcus suggesting that he talk about how he views himself. Vince seemed to agree,both looking toward him. "How I view myself..?" He asked quietly as his ears twitched while he was thinking. "Well..I see myself as being a very outgoing and friendly person. I am shy when I am being complimented because..I have a low sense of self worth. So I have learned a lot of things over the years so I can learn to be good at things. I am trying to work on seeing myself in a more positive light" Otso said as his tail hung for a bit. "Look at me getting all sappy!" He said with a small laugh, shaking his mind of the dark thoughts and...that night. He can still see the fists and the bats coming down on him, flinching for a moment. "Besides that, I see myself as a very happy person!" He said with a big smile and a soft blush. He was happy they seemed interested in him enough to care.

Shi felt his heart hammering in his chest when his lips were on Alise's. Something about making a girlfriend of Alise made his heart hammer and he was feeling all of these things he could not describe. He deepened the kiss a bit more, wanting to enjoy the moment a bit longer without curious eyes on him. Wanting to enjoy Alise and her beauty all to himself...

"Maybe I would enjoy it more" Tenmo said with a low growl, smirking as he watched the other squirm under him. "Having self control..I do not plan on breaking first my handsome husband' He said with a wider smirk. "Maybe I want to see your face twist up and have you begging for me before I take you" Tenmo whispered into the others ear, running his thumb in circles around the others tip.

"That's so sad." Both brothers said at the same time finding that quite sad. Vince pat the other's hand and offered a small smile, "Well, while Marcus here will give you plenty of compliments when it's just the two of you together, I'll shower you with compliments regardless!" He said happily Marcus had blushed softly but nodded his agreement. "You are worth a lot too, don't let anyone ever make you feel otherwise." Vince added his tone making it clear that he meant it. Marcus gave a small smile before speaking, "Well, we like to see you happy. But don't let that make you think that you can't be anything else either." It was clear by how his face flushed that saying things like this with anyone else around even his brother was out of his comfort zone. Out of his element.

The kiss being deepened made her lean into it more, wrapping her arms around his neck to keep them close together. She was eagerly returning the deep kiss, feeling cared for and wanting to express how much she cared for him at the same time. When she broke the kiss it was because she needed the air, but she smiled up at him with a loving smile. "Maybe... we could go out to dinner tomorrow? See a movie together... our first real date?" Alise asked not minding that she was the one asking it, initiating it. Sure they had come to the wedding as a couple, but they were leaving the wedding as boyfriend and girlfriend, something she had never thought he would want to be with a vampire, much less her.

"You would." Kaine said in a way that made it clear he thought Tenmo would enjoy it more. The low growl and the smirk though wasn't helping him calm himself it was making it worse. But so was his thumb rubbing his tip in circles making him squirm and let out a soft whine since Tenmo was definitely not playing fair at this point. "Such a cheater..." He growled softly trying to fight back his arousal and not let Tenmo win even if he was aching for so much more than he was getting. Turning his face he pressed his lips to the other's length his eyes darting up to Tenmo's when he did as if challenging his puppy to keep teasing him like this instead of just taking him. If he was going to make him beg then fine, but he was going to tease Tenmo more before he gave in completely and started to beg.

It caused Otso to blush when he heard them both saying such nice things to him. It only made him blush seeing Marcus blush at saying those things. He was obviously embarrassed and more reserved but he still said such nice things to him..It made his heart jump into his throat. "Thanks guys" Otso smiled warmly at them both, kissing both of their cheeks. He realized Bryan could probably see him blush, even if he wasn't looking right at him. He went to move his face between the two men to hide his blush from his gaze. "Alise was right, you two are making this into a wonderful night!" Otso said with a small bubbly laugh.

The kiss soon broke, both of them needing air from their deep kiss. Shi heard her ask him out on a date, nodding in approval. "Dinner.." He said quietly, figuring that would be the best place to do it. It would not be out of place if he needed to pass a phone to talk to her, not being one for words regardless. And a nice meal sounded right for a first date..He tilted his head, wondering if she would pick or if he should.

Tenmo let out a low growl when he felt Kaines lips on his member. "Who is the tease now..?" He said with a small snap of his teeth. He was getting hard and was trying to resist the urge to pound him into the sheets right now.

"We love making people happy and letting them know how much they're worth." Vince said while Marcus was still blushing but the other was also clearly trying to get his emotions back in check and calm down. "We are glad to make this a night wonderful for you." He added before Marcus had disappeared. When he returned he was placing drinks before everyone having gotten them all another drink not minding that most people had already wandered off at this point. They were still having fun and enjoying each other's company. "You're such a nice guy too." Vince added before Marcus was speaking up again. "How about you tell us what you like in other guys now?" This was probably going to be a much nicer topic for them to discuss together.

Glad that Shi agreed to dinner tomorrow made her quite happy, they did after all need to have their first date. Normally that came before anyone even decided they were actually dating, but they were doing this in a different order, and Alise had to admit she didn't mind. It was fun to be around him, nice even since he was so nice to her. "Is there... a certain place you want to go? Somewhere that you really like?" Alise asked wanting to make sure they went somewhere that had something Shi would like to eat.

"You brought me to this point." Kaine purred as he pressed another kiss to Tenmo's length taking this opportunity to tease him instead. Running his tongue over it from their position a smile appearing on his face as he did so. "You deserve it this time." He added with a smirk truly feeling like Tenmo had earned the teasing this time.

"Thank you both for making the night wonderful" Otso said to each of them with a smile, waiting for Marcus to return. Marcus did come back with some drink for all of them, saying a "Thank you" with a welcoming smile. "Not counting stuff like appearance because that seems selfish and I like all types.." Otso said as he was trying to think more about personality and not looks. "Well..I definitely like someone who can make me feel happy. A mixture of smarts and musical talent is a plus. But I would want a person I can cuddle with or cuddle me and kiss, not necessarily having to be in public like now, I am a very handsy emotional guy you know? That's a big one" Otso said with a big smile. He did want someone he could hold and be held, loving a warm touch and feeling comforted by it.

Shi thought it over in his head, pulling out his phone and looking for the restaurant. He pulled up the restaurants website and showed it to her. It was a place where you can get your own private room and grill your own food, finding he liked it better when he could cook himself. "Good food.." he said quietly, wondering if she would like it. He still knew little about her personal preferences...but...he wanted to.

"You teased me first..." Tenmo said quietly as he began slowly running his fingers down the other. It was hard not to pin the other down and take him with him kissing him like that. He wanted to see his new husbands face fill with pleasure at being taken. He had to try...try ad hold back a bit longer.

Vince and Marcus were both intently listening to what Otso had to say about what he was looking for in a guy. Vince of course disappointed that a lot of what he was looking for seemed to be more in his brother than himself, but it also just made him more determined to show that he could be just as good a fit. "Oh? Well I can definitely say we both can enjoy being close and cuddling." Marcus replied with a smile. He had absolutely nothing wrong with cuddling, especially when it was with someone he had a connection with and while watching a movie or something. Vince on the other hand could just be cuddly in general, but it depended more on his mood than the setting. One could possibly even find that he wanted to cuddle at a restaurant, on a train, a plane, anywhere really. "We really can be." Vince agreed with a smile. "You should definitely come to the coven house and hang out with us some time. It'd be a lot of fun." Marcus was suggesting a moment later before sipping from his drink.

Bryan had noticed in the corner of his eye that Otso had turned red, but that wasn't all. It seemed Marcus too was blushing, and that made him want to know what they were discussing even more. There was a part of him dying to know what it was, but he couldn't go over there and demand to know what it is either, he'd have to try to get it out of the brothers later on.

Alise was looking over the website he was showing him, reading it a little and hearing Shi say that it was good food. "We can go there, it sounds like it could be fun." Alise replied giving him a small smile. "Pick me up at seven?" She asked as she took his hand and was leading the way back towards the wedding site. Most of the guests were probably gone by now, but she figured it was the perfect place for them to say goodnight as well.

"Oh? Did I?" Kaine asked teasingly pressing his lips to the other's length again before he was pressing his lips to the tip kissing it. He moaned softly, feeling the other's hand teasing him still only encouraging him to keep up with his own teasing. Continued to kiss the other's length and tip, showering it with some attention but never taking it in his mouth.

"I am happy to hear you both cuddle! I am sure I would find more to like about both of you that I can't begin to think of right now" Otso said with a warm smile, reassuring the both of them. He was sure he would find a lot more things attractive about the both of them once he got to know them! "Oh, can I come by tomorrow then to hang out with you guys? I would love to get to know the both of you better" Otso smiled sweetly at Marcus and Vince. "I would love it, maybe later in the evening or whenever? oh, here's my number!" Otso wrote his number on a napkin for each of them. "Call me or text when you want to hang, it's getting late" Otso said, kissing both of their cheeks with a bright blush. "Bye boys!" He waved, running past Bryan and off to the pack house.

Shi nodded in approval of the time to pick her up for dinner. He held her hand as they went back to the wedding site, getting there in time to see Otso writing down what looked like a phone number on napkins to some vampires. He dashed off back towards the direction of the pack house with a bright blush on his face. It seemed only those two and....Bryan were left, figuring things didnt go well after they left if he was talking to him.

"You did..." Tenmo said with a low growl as the others teasing kisses drove him mad. Kaine was driving him mad and really testing his patience. "Fuck it..You are a damn tease" Tenmo quickly shifted himself under the other so the others member was above his face when he crawled under him. "Get it wet" He whispered to the other in a possessive growl "Your body is getting fucked on this bed right fucking now". He took the other in his mouth and greedily sucked it.

Both brothers were looking forward to getting to know Otso better and for him to get to know each of them better as well. When they were asked if he could come by the next day to hang out with them they both beamed happily agreeing, taking the napkins with his number written on it and promising they'd text him in the morning. "Bye Otso!" They called together watching leave before they were getting up to head back to the vampire's house talking with each other along the way and how they both found the wolf to be quite cute looking forward to seeing him and spending time with him again and again.

Alise saw Otso darting off back towards the house and the two brothers talking with each other before leaving a smile appearing on her face. "It appears that Marcus and Vince have made a good impression on Otso." She commented before turning back to Shi and leaning up to give him a kiss. "Goodnight, Shi. I'll see you tomorrow night." She said before moving over to Bryan to help him finish cleaning up so they could head home as well. Asking him how things had gone tonight she got a grumble in response which only amused her more. Especially since she noticed he kept looking at where Otso had disappeared into the treelines.

The possessive growl sent a pleasurable shiver through Kaine as he was instructed to get Tenmo wet being told that his body was getting fucked on this bed right now. Kaine eagerly and excitedly took Tenmo into his mouth, sucking on it and bobbing his head. Doing exactly as his puppy wanted and getting him wet so that he would slide in easily to take him. Moaning around the length as he felt Tenmo greedily sucking him in return. His hips squirming in pleasure, trying his best to focus on what he was doing and not get to distracted.

Shi stayed to help clean up, figuring he was the only wolf who stuck around to bring anything needing to be brought back to the pack house. Either way, those other vampires seemed interested in Otso and from the way Otso ran off with a blush, he seemed happy about it. So whatever they did was good..He thought to himself as he looked toward Alise and Bryan. He wondered what had his vampire knickers in a bunch as he seemed to grumble and look in the direction Otso ran. What did he say to him..?

Tenmo continued to suck him for a bit longer but his patience had already been driven thin already. He reached up to the others hips above them and flipped them both over. He readjusted his position so he was facing the other now, ears and tail at full attention. Tenmo was quick to spread the others legs, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss as he went inside him.

Alise and Bryan helped finish getting everything picked up and taken care of, Alise saying goodbye to Shi again who had been sweet enough to stay behind to help with the cleanup as well. When they finished and had said their goodbyes she was walking back towards the house with Bryan talking about the wedding. Like always Bryan was silent and she figured it was because he didn't like how things had gone with Otso, but she personally didn't mind that much either. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Don't stay up stewing for to long or you'll get a headache." She teased before she left for her room and went to bed.

Kaine had a hard time focusing on getting Tenmo wet when the pleasure he was given kept clouding his mind. A surprised sound escaped him when their positions were changed the other slipping from his mouth as Tenmo was soon pushing his legs open and positioned between them. Eagerly he returned the kiss, taking in a sharp breath when he felt his husband entering him again. After all of the teasing it felt quite intense and he eagerly moved his hips back against his Puppy's. Kaine was eager to feel more, to lose himself in pleasure again and to enjoy his husband on their special night.

Tenmo let out a low growl when he felt Kaine press his hips back against his own. It only encouraged him to move faster and rougher inside of him. Maybe it was the heightened romantic mood of the night, the fact Kaine was all his in every way or both, but their love felt even stronger tonight. Tenmo didnt even care that it would be the second time and they might both be exhausted after this, they can always sleep in when they were done.

Kaine was moaning into the kiss, squirming beneath Tenmo as the fast and rough thrusts were driving him completely insane. He managed to break the kiss sucking in a shaky and sharp breath while arching his back. "Tenmo!" He gasped, continuing to move his hips back into his husband's eager and desperate. "F-fuck!" He moaned eyes drifting shut. Biting his lip gently and tilting his head back, it was definitely worth all of the teasing to him. Maybe even so much so that he'd have to tease him even more especially if it felt this great after. He knew that a lot of the reason was because they were finally married, but he liked to think that the teasing played as much of a part as well.

Tenmo loved it when he heard his name called out in such a way, only encouraging his pace to go faster. He groaned when he was closer to his climax, roughly kissing and sucking the others neck. He was quickly brought to climax with a loud growl, collapsing beside him. He breathed and panted heavily after their intense session.

Kaine moaned as the pace kept up, doing his best to move his hips back with each thrust but his hips movements stuttered when he was pushed to the edge of his climax. His body to focused on squirming and withering beneath him in pleasure. Kaine reached his climax with a deep moan that was followed by a soft groan as his body fell limp against the bed. His breathing was heavy and unsteady, Tenmo having reached his release as well had collapsed on the bed beside him. For a moment he didn't move, feeling tired and his body still happy with the thrum of pleasure still left in his system. "That was amazing." He breathed with a soft laugh before he was rolling into Tenmo's side and resting his head on the other man's chest.

Tenmo loved hearing the others moans and groans underneath him. Tenmo felt the weight of the others head on his chest, wrapping an arm around him. "It was..So amazing" Tenmo said with a low purr. "You gave me a work out" He spoke with a quiet chuckle, feeling exhausted but satisfied. He didn't even worry about getting clean, knowing he could do it whenever.