An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso chuckled quietly to himself when they started growling at each other, his spirits quite lifted. They both really wanted to kiss him that badly? It made his heart pump to know they were both so eager as they were now fighting hard to win the twister game. It seemed Marcus ended up winning, looking quite triumphant as he stood up. That smirk..It made his heart leap and a blush grew on his face as the other pulled him toward an empty room. "Now then.." Otso said, leaning against the door and locking it behind him. "I can see how you kiss and how affectionate you are when no one will bother us.." He said quietly, a little too eager to find out. He leaned up toward the others lips, pulling him into a deep kiss.

-And there goes Otso for awhile...Now what?- Shi typed out on his phone and showed it to Alise. Maybe they can play a game to pass the time while Otso gave the other his winning kiss..? Hmm...Game of life seemed like a quicker way to pass the time..He thought as he went to grab the box.

Tsuki put a piece of paper in his hands, both twins walking into the living room. -We know you want Otso in some shape or form. You hated seeing him with the others..We can help. In anyway you can think of...We know a lot about Otso as well. Come see us if you're interested- The paper said as Taiyo and Tsuki sat on a couch in the living room.

Solaria was drawing with a pencil on the wall, seeming to try and draw a wolf howling at the moon on a hill top. "Good..! But I'm too short to reach any higher up the wall to draw more..I am too little" She said quietly as she looked up. She was only able to draw the bottom half of the scenery but could not reach any higher. She was going to paint it all in later once she was done.

Marcus smirked when Otso locked the door behind them leaning against it after he had pulled him into an empty room. "All to myself?" He purred happy with that prospect as he stepped closer arms moving around Otso's waist, feeling incredibly excited by the prospect of Otso truly being only his. The cute wolf had leaned up giving him a deep kiss, but Marcus was quick to lean in and return the deep kiss, kissing him back passionately. One of his hands slipped up from Otso's hip and under the fabric of his shirt feeling the warm skin beneath. "You know... Vince got to have fun and I didn't." Marcus purred when he had finally broken the kiss so that they could breath. He leaned forward to press his lips to the other's neck, kissing it before sucking on it gently. "I'm sure... they will be just fine without us for a little bit." Marcus had to admit, he was extremely disappointed that Vince had gotten to enjoy the cute wolf who had also enjoyed his brother but that he had been severely neglected during that.

Alise looked at the message that Shi typed and after glancing towards a pouting Vince she just decided that they should play something else. "Why not just pick a different game while we are waiting for them to come back?" She said getting up and packing away Twister. When she turned back she noticed Shi had reached for The Game of Life a smile on her face. "Want to move the table back and we'll set it up?" Alise asked looking between the boys not really minding who would moved the table as long as it was moved back into place.

Bryan was in the middle of speaking with the older councilman when a paper was put into his hands from the two new wolves watching them move into the living room before he was looking down at the paper. Reading it and wondering how they even knew that when he didn't want to believe that himself. Still he waited until he was finished before he entered the living room and looked towards the brothers. "I don't want Otso." He said in a way that was trying to convince them as much as himself.

Xavier watched her as she was drawing on the wall in pencil, letting him know that she was too short to reach the higher parts and finish her drawing. "Well, there are two ways we can fix this, princess." Xavier started to say as he reached out for her hands and took them in his, smiling at her. "We can either get you a step stool so you can reach the higher parts of your wall without needing to use a chair or worry about falling, or your Daddy or I could pick you up and hold you while you're drawing that part of your picture and painting it." Xavier said wanting her to know she could do either of those options. It didn't bother him in the slightest.

Otso kept the other close into the kiss and to himself, arms snaking around Marcus's body. He hummed happily against the others lips, feeling the others hands against his skin. "We will have to fix that...won't we?" Otso said in a quiet purr, weak to the others neck kissing and sucking. "You will get to be alone with me first..Let's make your winning kiss...more than a kiss" He said with another purr. "Now..how does Marcus fuck and have fun with the cute little wolf when he is alone...?" He said with a teasing smile, kissing down the others neck and his hand lightly brushing against the others crotch.

Shi moved the table back with ease, getting the board ready shortly after. He gave Alise the first move, letting her be the first turn.

"Really now?" They both said in unison as they got up to sit on either side of him where he sat.

"Otso had a bit of a crush on you.." Taiyo said with a playful smile.

"And you blew it.." Tsuki smirked in Bryan's direction.

"Looking at him with the other vampires...made you mad didn't it?" Taiyo said into the others ear.

"You wished it were you on top of him.." (Ta)

"In your arms..." (Ts)

"Under you.." (Ta)

"Crying out your name...or anything else" (Ts)

"We can help you get them away..."(Ta)

"Anything you want us to do and anything you want to know, we can provide" They spoke in unison again, looking to Bryan.

Solaria raised her arms up high, wanting to be picked up by her Dad. "Dad!" She said with a smile, watching as she rose in the air. She happily continued to sketch the parts that she could not reach before.

A soft purr came from Marcus when Otso was being so willing, so eager and it just made him want the wolf even more. Leaning forward he nipped at his shoulder another growl coming from him this time a needy one. "We will." He agreed. Marcus was completely eager quick to slip Otso's shirt off him, taking a knee before the wolf he smirked up at him, pressing his lips to his chest and and kissing and nipping at his chest and stomach. One hand finding its way to his nipples, playing with and teasing them in turn. His other hand explored the soft and warm skin of his side while he was enjoying and admiring that lovely body.

Spinning the wheel first Alise decided to go down the college path thinking that was the better option though she had to admit in the end this was all a game of chance very much like any other game. When her turn was over she sat back for Shi to go next, Vince having decided he'd go last, partially because he was still bitter that his brother had beaten him when he had wanted to win.

Bryan watched the two as the moved to sit on either side of him, the more they spoke the more his jealousy grew again and a growl came from him, his eyes narrowing. "I didn't." He growled not wanting to admit that he had blown it, that he had lost his chance and wouldn't get it back. No. He didn't lose his chance, he was just waiting for the right moment to present itself. The more they spoke though the more he came to realize that was true, he was pissed because Otso had been beneath Vince and even giving attention to Marcus when he wanted the wolf. Wanted him beneath him, wanted him to be his and not let anyone else touch him. Another growl came from him, this one extremely possessive. "And how exactly do you two think you'd get Vince and Marcus away from him? Those brothers will latch on to anyone or anything they want and will not easily let go." Bryan said.

Xavier smiled and laughed before easily scooping her up and holding her as she was working on finishing her drawing, getting the outlines done so that she could come back and paint it. This whole room was for her, a sanctuary that was just her own. Xavier wanted to do whatever he could to make this exactly that. He moved down slowly as she came to the end of the area she was in and moving her to the next to finish the upper parts of the sketch, continuing to do this until they were at a place where she had yet to get to. That's when he set her down again so she could start from the bottom and work her way to the top.

Otso let out a quiet groan when he felt the other nip his shoulder, loving nips and kisses to his neck and shoulder. He raised his arms up so his shirt could be removed, watching as the other knelt down in front of him. The others smirk made his heart skip a bit. He breathed heavily as he felt all the stimulation on his body from the nipples, his sides and Marcus's lips and teeth nipping at his skin. "Marcus.." Otso could not help but let out the others name in a low moan, his face turning a bright pink when he realized what he had done.

Shi picked the college route as well, figuring it was the best option to try and get better paying jobs later. His wolf ears popped up and he listened carefully for a moment once his turn was over. While Vince took his turn, he quickly typed out a message to show Alise on his phone. -We are going to be here awhile...It's not just a kiss anymore- He said with a small smirk before setting his phone down.

Taiyo and Tsuki looked at each other with wide smirks when Bryan growled twice, the last being a far more possessive growl. He wants it bad...They both though before they turned back to Bryan. "That's why we are here.." They both said in unison, looking at him with big smirks.

"There are so many ways to go about it.." (Ta)

"Mental torture.." (Ts)

"Slow romancing.."(Ta)

"Any number of things.." They both said in unison again. "It all depends on how you want to go about things.." Taiyo said with a tilt of his head. "So..what does Bryan want to do?" Tsuki then spoke, tilting his head.

"Yay!" Solaria said happily, able to easily finish the sketching with Dads help. "Thanks Dad!" She said with a big happy smile, looking it over. "I don't know how to put vampires in there..its all wolves" Solaria sat on the floor in thought while looking at the sketch.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"So cute." Marcus purred happily, especially at hearing him moan his name, he was sure that was even more than his brother had gotten which just made it all the more pleasing. At this point he was quick to undo and push down the wolf's pants as well wanting to tease there too and get him nice and hard. It would be even more fun to do so, and he loved the sounds the other was making and the cute faces he made. Quickly ridding the wolf of his pants and boxers he admired the view before him, leaning forward to press a kiss to the hard length. "I'm going to take you being hard already as quite the compliment." Marcus mused a smirk appearing on his face.

Alise smiled as Shi had also decided to take the college path, looking over to him when he typed something on his phone to show it to her. Laughing she shook her head a small smirk on her face, "I can't say I'm surprised. I honestly would have been more so if they had just left it at a kiss." She admitted before watching Vince take his turn. Having heard him growl when she had mentioned being surprised if it had remained a kiss. Clearly he was aware what was happening too and not entirely pleased about not being part of it. He had spun the wheel but didn't feel like going down the same path everyone else had and thus went down the career path. and ended up getting the Sales Person not looking even remotely pleased about it.

"Do you two realize how creepy you are when you do that." Bryan asked as he stood up before brushing himself off and turning to face the brothers now that he was standing. "I want to think you both are crazy. You can't just mentally torture someone or slowly romance them to get what you want. Or... what someone else wants." He said with a wave of his hand thinking this whole thing was crazy. He didn't want to think that they were anything but crazy as well, this whole things was just entirely... insane.

"Of course, sweety." Xavier mused with a smile watching her as she was looking at the wall telling him she didn't know how to add vampire's in there that it was just all wolves. Clearly she was trying to figure it out and he smiled as he pat her head gently, "You'll figure it out I'm sure." After make this comment he stopped for a moment before looking down at her again. "Why not... tell a story with it? That might help you fit vampires into the whole thing. Though, I think it's beautiful just the way it is." It didn't upset or bother Xavier that there were currently no vampires present. In fact, he really loved it just as it was.

“He had a crush on you..” Taiyo said as he stood up as well. “We know what he likes..in every aspect.” Tsuki spoke and soon followed, standing by his brother. “If you want to win him over..” Taiyo started as Tsuki soon finished the sentence with “You should know what Otso likes right?”. “You will have to win him over..” Tsuki started and this time Taiyo finished the sentence “Before the relationship gets more serious and you have less of a chance” With a small nod.

Otso turned a bright red at Marcus pulling down his pants and telling him being hard was a compliment. “I can’t help it..when you’re teasing me like that” Otso said shyly, biting his bottom lip when his hardness was kissed. Feeling warm lips against it..made his heart pound.

“You’ll get a turn..” Shi rolled his eyes with a soft chuckle. If anything, Otso would be more than happy to have another round with the way he must have acted yesterday. -They get this jealous of each other or just Otso..? Either way, I am glad he was with them and not that insensitive fanged prick- Shi types out, showing it to Alise. -I don’t know what Otso saw in him..Would they even have for well? Total opposites..and I hate him-

“I’ll put you up there with daddy..!” Solaria finally spoke up, smiling as she looked at the wolf. “A story isn’t a story without everyone in it. Daddy will be lonely on the hill by himself, Dad has to come and make him not lonely anymore!” Solaria said with a beaming smile.

"It's easy to crush on people. They come and go." Bryan argued not feeling like Otso crushing on him was a big deal. Though something deep inside of him was extremely happy to hear it and hope was rekindled that he would be able to get the wolf all for himself. "With those brothers? Please, a serious relationship is almost impossible for them." Bryan rolled his eyes and waved his head. The brother's enjoyed having fun and teasing people, he could only ever recall them entering one serious relationship before and it didn't last very long. Then again, Otso wasn't their normal type either, and as that thought started to sink in he became frustrated and jealous again. "So... what does he like?" He finally asked feeling defeated that these two wolves could apparently tell just how much he wanted the wolf.

"Every time your face turns red you're even more adorable." Marcus purred as he pressed his lips to the other's length one more time before standing up and moving to undo his own pants. After getting himself undressed and kicking his clothes to the side he reached out for the cute wolf, leaning down to give him a kiss before he was lifting him up. Pinning him between himself and the door. Not really caring to move this anywhere else as he pressed his lips to the other's neck once again. "Ready?" He purred.

Vince sighed impatiently when Shi told him he'd get a turn. That was probably true, it didn't mean he wanted to wait though. Alise moved to spin and move her piece when she glanced towards the phone that Shi was showing her. "They are both rather jealous people, but I'd say it's a bit of both. Otso might be more than the each other though." She commented as she finished her turn leaning back against the couch when she saw the next message, giving Shi a small smile and patting his leg gently. "We can't be to judging, Shi. Otso's happy now, let's just be happy about that. Bryan will remain in the coven's house like he always has and I doubt they'll run into each other again." She didn't want Shi to judge Bryan to hard, there could be parts of his life that they just didn't understand. But at the same time all that really mattered was that Otso was safe and happy.

"That's sweet of you." Xavier mused when Solaria told him she'd put him on the hill with Daddy so he wouldn't be lonely up there. It was cute and he loved it. After awhile of staying and talking with her and helping her out by picking her up when she needed to get higher he stopped her for a moment. "How about we take a break? Daddy rented a princess movie for us and I'll make some lunch." He said with a smile. A few hours had passed, surely she was hungry by now and a movie break would be a good thing.

Taiyo and Tsuki nodded when Bryan seemed to finally accept their help..He really wanted Otso bad. A stubborn guy like the other seemed accepting their help? It would be an interesting thing to watch play out. "As far as 'normal' likes go to name a few..He likes milk chocolate. He loves kittens but Adrian never let him have one. Hershey kisses are his favorite candy. He is very cuddly so he likes being held and having his head rubbed and having just behind his wolf ears scratched" Taiyo listed a few things before turning to Tsuki. "Now..as far as more romantic and sexual stuff goes..to name a few..He is weak to kisses and bites just under his ear. He is a bit adventurous as far as positions go and the where he gets it. He gets easily embarrassed when he looks people in the eyes but he loves it. He finds men with glasses sexually attractive, especially when they take off their glasses and get really close. And whispering sexual things into his ear drives him nuts" Tsuki said with a small smirk.

Marcus's comment only made him turn redder, loving the attention he was being given. Orin loved the sight of Marcus getting undressed, not expecting to be lifted up and against the door. It made his heart race knowing he was about to be taken in such a way, letting out a lusting purr from the position and the kisses on his neck. "Mhm.." he said in a quiet moan, wrapping his arms around the others neck.

"Fine..and yes" Shi said with a huff, that being the most important thing. Otso was happy and he wasn't with Bryan..So it didn't matter what he thought of the other! Shi felt much better about everything as he took his turn, kissing Alise's cheek in a quick peck.

"Yay~!" Solaria smiled happily, putting down all her art and sketching stuff. "lets go lets go lets go!" Solaria said eagerly, tugging at his hand.

"Kittens?" Bryan replied finding that offly ironic, a werewolf loves kittens. It seemed like it wouldn't make any sense and he could understand why Adrian had never let him have one, that wouldn't be a smart idea around the rest of the pack. At least that was how Bryan saw it, but he also had no intent to go out and buy him a kitten... at least... not yet. Milk chocolate and Hershey kisses were a lot easier to pull off, less permanent than a pet right now. The part of him liking to cuddle wasn't all that surprising.

Then the other started to speak about Otso's more romantic and sexual things and he gave them both a look that was wondering how they knew this. "Before I even comment on any of that, how the hell do you two even know what he likes sexually?" It raised far more questions than it answered, and he just had to know.

The arms wrapping around his neck and the sound he got in response were clearly Otso giving him permission, which he was more than eager to move forward with. Shifting the wolf just slightly before he was entering him with a pleased growl nipping the other's neck again before his lips moved to catch Otso's in another deep kiss. At least this time he was going to get what he wanted and there was no way they'd be cut off early.

The huff she got from Shi wasn't surprising, but she couldn't let him judge Bryan so quickly either. She knew the vampire was a lot and he was an ass who didn't think things through but he was still part of the coven. Alise had to stand up for him, no matter how much he got on her nerves. Watching the handsome wolf take his turn she was surprised by the quick peck to her cheek but flashed him a happy smile as Vince moved to take his turn now. Making sure Vince was occupied Alise leaned over to take a real kiss from Shi.

"Alright, I'm coming!" Xavier laughed letting Solaria pull him from the room by his hand and back downstairs. He lead her into the living room and smiled at Adrian, "Hope you found a good movie! I'll make lunch, you two start the movie." With that he left Solaria with Adrian and moved into the kitchen to make some sandwiches.

“We just know..” Taiyo said with a small smirk. “Are you are you’d really want to know the answer to that question?” Tsuki smirked as well, both of them looking at Bryan. “We May have had relations when we were going through our heat before he got with Tenmo. Then Tenmo broke his heart..And back to that first question..Yes. He thinks they are so cute and calming when they sit in his lap.” Taiyo said with a smirk that was more of a small smile. “He likes cute things..and laying in peoples laps. He is a romantic, a huge romantic” Tsuki said with a small shrug. “He likes being phrased above all else..Feeling useful. He hates being put down..Hates when people look down on him because he wants to be liked” Taiyo said while Tsuki was pulling out his phone. He turned his phone to him and played him the same video Otso showed Alise during dance practice, him in tiny booty shorts and a short top singing and dancing sexually. The end of the video had Otso pulling a lollipop from his mouth and blowing a kiss to the camera.”That’s Otso pre beating..” Tsuki said with a smirk after the video was long over.

Shi could not see anything good about him..He hates his guts. If he metBryan before Alise, he wouldn’t even be sitting here right now. Hanging on with two other vampires just playing a board game! It was uncomfortable and-Shi found Alises lips on his in a real kiss, freezing up. His cheeks turned a bright pink that she could do something so easily in front of someone else. But..he still liked it. It was Alise..He thought as he let out a quiet purr before trying to focus on the game.

“Ah...!” Otso cried out when he felt the others nipping and going inside of him. It felt as good as when Vince was taking him..and they didn’t even get to finish properly! And he got to be taken by Marcus this time with full undivided attention. “Marcus..” he moaned the others name louder in between parting lips from their deep kiss. God it felt so good to do it like this, it was so different and just felt amazing. He pressed himself against the other to feel him further.

Solaria dragged him eagerly into the living room, Adrian having found Cinderella and having it ready on the tv. It was the first princess thing he found..Adrian thought as Solaria eagerly ran to the couch to sit down.

"Males go through a heat?" Bryan asked giving them both a look that said that was completely absurd. He knew when it came to the actual animals females did monthly, but to think that males did, even if it was only once was completely absurd to him. Even if they were werewolves and not actual wolves it seemed completely impossible. Still, what they said after that really just made him even more curious. "If you lost him to Tenmo and Tenmo now has Kaine why would you try to help someone else have him? Wouldn't you want him back?" It seemed that the more they were telling him about Otso the more Bryan was noticing his mistakes when around him, and it made him feel like he'd have to walk on eggshells when they were together. But... maybe that was just because it meant he'd have to change a lot of his behaviors or at least continuously remind himself that he needed to think before speaking. The video they showed him oddly enough didn't surprise him that much, feeling like that summed the wolf up so much and made things make so much sense. Suddenly they said something that caught his attention, "Beating?" The question made it clear he hadn't heard of such a thing before. Bryan definitely felt bad though, not having realized just how much the wolf had apparently been through.

It was cute really, the quiet purr she got from Shi again, that sound was one of the many reasons why she loved kissing him so much. Leaning forward she spun for her turn and moved the appropriate number of spaces. Getting stopped at the 'get married' space and grabbing another person to put in the car before she was relaxing back in her seat again.

"You have a really lovely voice." Marcus purred when he heard Otso cry out at him nipping and slipping inside of him. It just encouraged him, and he was definitely enjoying the way he responded to his thrusts, the sound of his name being moaned. This was all so perfect. "Such a cute little wolf." He growled against the other's shoulder as he thrust up into him. He was so cute like this, granted Marcus found him cute regardless. Feeling Otso press himself against him was a nice encouragement to keep up what he was doing.

Xavier finished making the sandwiches and carried them into the living room along with some soda and popcorn. Figuring after their sandwiches they could snack on some popcorn throughout the movie. Sitting on the couch on the other side of Solaria he flashed Adrian a smile, "What movie did you pick?" He questioned.

“Yeah...He got beaten pretty bad” Taiyo said with a small nod, even both of the twins getting quiet. “He got caught with another guy out on the town. He was getting pretty close..” Taiyo said, Tsuki adding an “Intimately” into the sentence before Taiyo continued. “Some guys came across that..didn’t like it all that much. Telling him to stop ‘flaunting himself around queer’” Taiyo stopped and Tsuki picked it up from there. “They must have been holding bats, started beating Otso to a pulp. He took it all so the other guy could get out of there safely and not get hurt. They didn’t stop until we found him. We thought..well...He died” Tsuki said with a tiny nod. “We were able to get him back home..and he made it out okay. Doesn’t sing anymore..and hates doing sexual things in front of people without feeling awkward. That’s when ‘Jessica’ started happening. No one will mind a woman doing it..” (TA)”He smiles and laughs but he is horribly down on himself. Gets bad anxiety..Worries he is going to die alone. Usually has to cover up his wrists when it gets bad, his wolf claws will claw at his wrists. He craves affection and wants a relationship but no one will give him a chance. Either he is too ‘broken’ or too ‘nice..” Taiyo said with a small nod. “So..yeah..That’s Otso” Tsuki said quietly as he put his phone away.

It was his turn again..Shi thought, getting a high roll and getting to the ‘just married’ square. He grabbed a little girl peg, hanging it carefully as it took him a moment to get it into the tiny hole. He put the car back down and looked down at it. Will I ever get married one day..? Shi thought to himself. Well..I am dating someone..So maybe..in the future...Even if it wouldn’t be Alise. He had the job of rocket scientist, looking at the salary on the card.

Otso was a bright red at being told he had a lovely voice, the growls sending shivers down his spine. “Y-you’re..one hot..ahhh...vampire” Otso tried to get out in between moans and cries. He felt loved and wanted, someone desired him. He wasn’t a throw away or someone’s joke or tease, he was actually wanted! “M-Marcus..!” Otso cried it loudly when a spot was hit inside him.

Solarias eyes were glued to the screen with a big happy smile, looking to Xavier when he had brought snacks. “Cinderella!” Solaria answered before turning back to the movie after grabbing a handful of popcorn. “I figured she would like it..” Adrian said with a small chuckle.

The story was definitely a sad one, and Bryan could suddenly understand why Otso had responded in the manner he had and had become so angry. It made sense, it didn't mean he liked it though. Shaking his head he decided to back track for a moment, "That still didn't answer my heat question. That's a one time thing right?" Bryan asked wanting to focus on that right now. This was by far a more lighthearted conversation topic than the previous one and that was the one he wanted to focus on right now.

Amusement sparked when Alise watched Shi landed on the same square as her, watching as he picked up a little girl peg and tried to put it in the car. Even for someone with smaller fingers that could definitely be a challenge. After Shi had finished and set the little car back down she looked at Vince who was still acting a bit cranky, and spun the wheel in a way that clearly indicated he wasn't happy to be the brother sitting things out and playing a game. It amused her more though, not having expected the two of them to get attached to Otso so quickly or to be so jealous.

A soft chuckle escaped Marcus when Otso told him that he was one hot vampire, loving the compliment and smiling into his neck. He teased the other by letting his fangs run along the skin, teasing the prospect of him biting but never making the move to do so. He got a really good reaction from the cute wolf when he cried out loudly, his body responding positively to the spot that he had hit. This made it so Marcus deliberately aimed for that spot, feeling himself being pushed closer and closer to his release and wanting to finally reach it with the wolf.

"How nice." Xavier mused leaning back on the couch with a sandwich in hand, putting his arm over the back of the couch behind Solaria and Adrian. It really was nice for them to be able to spend some actual family time together, they were often so busy with each other or the coven or pack that he felt Solaria didn't get as much attention as she should. It would be these moments that made everything better and allowed them all to just sit down and relax for awhile.

“As intense? Nah” Tsuki said with a small shrug. “Although during the full moon, emotions can be heightened and we can lose our control. But it’s not a ‘heat’. It’s like human puberty the heat, once it’s done it’s done” Taiyo said with a nod of his head. “Every wolf full moon is similar and yet different..Hard to explain” Tsuki said with a shrug.

Shi found it amusing how he could get so jealous over Otso. It was cute..in a weirdly cute way. Otso deserved people to be jealous over him..He needs people to love him sexually and platonically in that way. It made Otso happy..So he was happy too.

Otso moaned, looking at him with hungry eyes when he felt the others fangs graze his neck but not bite. It sent shivers up his spine as it felt really good paired next to the thrusting in that one spot. “Marcus Marcus fuck Marcus..!” Otso cries out the others name, the pleasure too much for him to bear, releasing a heavy load onto the others stomach. He body shook at the intensity of it, his ears drooping from the pleasure he just felt.

Adrian sat there happily with his family, eating popcorn. It felt cozy and he felt elated he was a part of something so beautiful. He had his Nippy and a young child..He couldn?t ask for anything betteer

Bryan had to admit he was glad it was a one time thing, something that happened during puberty apparently. Odd, he had never given werewolf puberty much thought. His mind going over that for a moment when he shook his head and let the thoughts pass before his eyes were back on them. "Really? I'd always think the full moon was more a hunt and kill sort of thing." He admitted nevering having thought that the full moon could have anything to do with sex and was focused more around the hunting and killing aspect of the wolf.

They continued to play the game waiting for Marcus and Otso to rejoin them. Alise going from talking with Shi and Vince to patting Vince's shoulder whenever he started to grumble about it not being fair. She loved how happy he was, how much this whole thing meant to him and bothered him, clearly he was fond of the wolf and that was pretty cool in her eyes. Otso needed that, and she knew he did, so it made her glad knowing that she had been able to give that to him, to them.

The way Otso tightened around him as he was getting closer and how he was behaving along with those lovely sounds it was no surprise that it was drawing him even closer as well. The cute wolf was made even cuter with his release a pleased growl coming from Marcus who gave the other a few more thrusts before he was reaching his climax deep inside of the wolf as well. Letting out a purr this time as he rested his head on Otso's shoulder. For a moment making no move to put him down or pull away. After a few minutes he did slowly lowering Otso to his feet and slipping out of him. Looking at the mess that was left on him made him laugh softly, "We've made a bit of a mess." He teasingly mused giving the other a little nudge.

“I mean not always..” Tsuki said with a small shrug. “Yeah..Since emotions are heightened and we are more primal and beastly, it can lead to sex” Taiyo added with a nod of his head and a smirk. “Otso is a kind of mix of a lot of emotions. While it can be sexual, that’s usually when he is at his most dark and emotional. If he isn’t secluded away, he can be I guess sexual” Taiyo continued as he looked over Bryan. “So..want to know anything more about your cute little wolf?” Tsuki smirked, chin on his hands.

Otso panted as he tried to catch his breath as he could feel the others pleasure shoot through him. He was finally set down as he looked at the mess around them. “Y-Yeah..It’s no one room or used often so I’ll..clean it up later..” Otso said with a bright blush, not wanting to spend the night cleaning. “You are really..good at this” He said with a shy smile, leaning up to kiss him. “You should bite me next time, try it before your brother gets a chance. Get a lot more firsts before Vince can..He didn’t get to finish in me last time” Otso chuckled as he got his clothes on. “Great kiss” He teased with a wink and one last cheek peck before heading out to the living room, not bothering to cover up his hickey.

Shi finally heard them looking up, seeing a dis shuffled Otso with a clear hickey mark on his neck. He couldn’t help but let out a quiet chuckle, taking his turn in the game. He definitely got it bad in there..He thought from how he shuffled and the way he smelled.

"Hmm..." Bryan hummed thinking about things before he was asked if there was anything more about his 'cute little wolf' that he wanted to know. "He's not my wolf." Bryan instantly denied giving the two a sharp look, but he didn't want to deny that he was a cute little wolf either, because he certainly was. Thinking about it for a moment he shook his head, "No. You both pretty much covered everything. But we still need to figure out how to get the brothers occupied for me to even have a chance those two... work fast." Bryan sighed. He hated how easy it was for Marcus and Vince to win people over. What was so difficult for him to do seemed to come natural to the brothers, they never seemed to have to try very hard.

"Aww, that's cute. Thank you." Marcus replied with a smile. He found it incredibly cute that Otso thought he was really good at this, as was the shy smile that appeared when he had said that. "Oh? I wouldn't think a wolf would be so quick to let a vampire take a bite." He mused thoughtfully. Otso had a point though, if he did so the next time he had the chance there was a very good chance that he would have done so before Vince, then again, his brother was one to do as he wanted. If vince really wanted to take a bite he would, without permission. The reminder that he had been the first of the two of the to fill the pup was a good thing as well and made him incredibly pleased as he was getting dressed. Walking back out into the living room with him shutting the door behind them.

Vince looked up when his brother and Otso returned, he was quick to pull the cute wolf into his lap with a soft growl. Marcus returning the growl with a watchful gaze as he took a seat nearby. Vince's eyes landed on the hickey which just made him hate losing even more, wanting to have marked the cute wolf himself. Alise was laughing softly at the two brothers before she smirked at Otso, "Did you and Marcus have fun?" She asked teasingly.

“We could keep him busy I am sure, the question is how to get you and Otso in the same place” Tsuki said with a small smile. “He won’t want to come back to the coven house easily..Unless you did a random meeting in the woods kind of deal. “I just happened to run into you” Kind of deal “ Taiyo said with a grin.

“I guess we will find out..I can be kinky like that” Otso said with a small chuckle and a soft blush before they walked out. Otso soon found himself being pulled into Vince’s lap with a small wince, his backside still a bit tender from having just been taken. He blushed bright when the brothers growled at each other, a small smile on his face. Otso turned a shade darker when Alise asked if he had fun. “Uh..Y-Yeah..We had fun” Otso said shyly as he looked down at his lap.

Shi smirked with a small chuckle, seeing him wince when he was pulled into his lap. Must still be tender..But he seemed that he enjoyed himself. He took his turn again with a small smile

"I don't know... a lot of vampires and wolves seem to be randomly running into each other in the woods. Wouldn't it seem suspicious after awhile if that continued to happen?" Bryan asked not really sure about that idea. At the same time though he was aware of the fact that it would probably continue like that. With the border no more and the treaty allowing members to visit the different houses then it meant that... well such encounters would become a lot more frequent. Not so much by chance like it had been for Kaine and Tenmo or Adrian and Xavier.

"I can't say I'd mind. I've always been kind of curious what a wolf would taste like." Marcus admitted that the thought was there, the curiosity to find out what a wolf tasted like. As a young vampire he had always been told not to feed from wolves, that their blood was vile and poisonous. But he knew that wasn't true, at least not the poisonous part. He was sure Kaine did it to Tenmo and Xavier to Adrian, so it couldn't be deadly in any sense. But it just made him all the more interested in finding out. After returning to the room and both of them stopping their growling he watched his brother hold Otso in his lap, grumbling a little but happy to have at least claimed him completely first Marcus sat on the floor beside the table to watch the game.

"Great! I'm glad you two had fun." Alise said with a knowing smile. She had been able to tell that Otso was still sensitive from being taken by Marcus when he had winced at being pulled into Vince's lap. At the same time, she found it kind of funny, but at least he was having fun and had met two great guys. Two guys who had rather quickly grown fond of the wolf, which was a much better reaction than she could have ever hoped for.

“It will be more suspicious if you were to suddenly show up at the pack house or the other around” Taiyo nodded before Tsuki added “It will be less suspicious to just run into each other in the woods” He said with a grin. “Now...When do you want to try and win the cute little wolf since we are involved?” Taiyo said with a smirk.

Shi kept playing the game, watching Otso try to get comfortable on the others lap. Otso squirmed a bit before he found a spot that wasn’t too uncomfortable. Otso moved a bit when Vince has to take a turn, smiling and kissing the others cheek. Shi snuck in a quick kiss after his turn.

"I suppose you have a point there." Bryan nodded his agreement. It would be more suspicious if he was to suddenly show up at the pack house or Otso suddenly show up here. When he was asked when he wanted to do it he considered it for a moment, "The sooner the better probably... so... tomorrow?" It was definitely an unsure question. This was all uncertain territory for Bryan who had never done anything like this before. Honestly, since being changed and even as a human he couldn't recall the last time he had dated or tried to go after anyone. It had been a very long time, and he truly had no idea what he was doing anymore.

Since Otso's return Alise noticed that Vince was much happier, playing the game more actively and having more emotion to it. Not minding the squirming he had dealt with in the beginning until Otso had gotten comfortable, or at least found a less comfortable way to sit in his lap. Marcus leaned down over to press a kiss to the wolf's hand though since the rest of him was out of reach now that he was sitting on the floor, his fingers twining with the wolf's while they watched the others continue their game. Alise was happy to get a kiss snuck to her while the brothers were entertained by Otso.

“Tomorrow it is..We will have to come to the coven house and keep them busy, tell Otso to go look at the flowers in the clearing a few feet away from the formerly border” Tsuki said with a small nod of his head. “You can try and bring bandages too, make an excuse to touch him by rewrapping them?l Taiyo shrugged before growing a smile. “You walking out into the forest with chocolates..I just happened to have these on me, want to share Otso?” He teased with a small smirk. “Here’s our numbers” They said in Unison, writing down their number for the execution of the plan tomorrow.

Otso felt Marcus kissing his hand, smiling softly as he then held his hand. He smiled at them both, enjoying the time together. Shi smirked at the sight, glad Otso was enjoying themself with the brothers. Those vampires got his approval..They seemed like good enough people

Bryan wanted to question the reason behind him randomly having bandages on him when walking through the woods, but then again it made sense at the same time. Anything could happen in the woods that could call for some basic first aid, with that thought in mind he just agreed. The tease of chocolates made him give the two an unamused look, "I'm not going to randomly be carrying bandages and chocolates, that would be beyond suspicious." It wasn't going to happen, and that was final. He'd carry the bandages in a backpack to make it look like he was either out for a hunt or stroll, the chocolates were not going to happen. Taking their numbers he nodded, "I suppose I'll see you guys tomorrow then? Even if just briefly." He commented.

A smile appeared on Marcus' face when Otso held his hand in return, happy to at least be close to him like this after their time together. Alise was happy to see Otso so happy, and to have people who seemed to truly care about him surround him and make him happy. It was nice after last night, knowing that he really needed this. After a bit longer the game came to and end and it was at this point that Alise said they should watch a movie before calling it a night.

“Next time then..” Taiyo said with a wink as they both stood up to leave. Since they would be busy keeping the brothers occupied, they would not known how their random running into each other will go. It will definitely be interesting..They thought as they looked between each other. “See you tomorrow morning” They grinned before leaving the coven house.

“You can pick Alise..The last time we tried to watch a second movie well..” Otso blushed, remembering he and he brothers were supposed to watch a comedy. Then..It turned into..passion in the living room..and then that Bryan came along. No, forget about him, you are having a good day..!