Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Sakura fallowed the other in the maze hall not feeling very confident about this whole place. He didn't feel that safe around here. Not when he wasn't with Medive. he had to appreciate the fact that the other was trying to calm him but at some point during one of their conversations he did mention that if he wouldn't behave he would end up like his experiments. At the time he didn't understood what the other meant but now ... after seeing all that downstairs ... he was scared to death.

He doesn't remember how they reached Medive's room that quickly but he was thankful that he was on the above levels and out of those tunnels. he went to the window , opening it and taking a deep breath. He really needed air at that moment. Fresh air or he could faint, which Medive apparently didn't want.

"that was crazy" he said more to himself managing to calm himself looking outside at the day and seeing the surroundings. there are those creatures .... i just hope i will not become one of them. He wrapped his arms around him feeling cold. As much as he wanted to understand everything it was hard to process. He felt so small now and realized that he was at Medive's mercy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Once they returned to his room, in record time he watched his pet go to the window and open it. Since the human seemed pale he clearly needed the cool air so he didn't object, Medive had gotten comfortable on his bed as he watched the boy with curious eyes. When the boy spoke he sighed softly and held his arms out towards him, "Come here, pet." His voice was soft, soothing even a tone he hadn't really used with his pet yet. Such affection was normally only present with his family, but he did have a fondness for his pet. He just liked him more when he wasn't being frustrating by fighting him constantly, maybe he should have taken him downstairs into the labyrinth awhile ago to show him just what could happen to him if he continued to give him such a problem.

Just because he was fond of Sakura though didn't keep his human safe from ending up just like those creatures. The only thing that would stop that from happening was if the human could act cute, to return the affection and fondness that Medive felt for him. Medive still loved how fiesty his pet could be, but the human needed to exercise control and realize when it was okay to be fiesty and when he just needed to give in and behave himself. It would take time, Medive knew that, but he was extremely impatient for things to go his way.

"Come here, pet."

Sakura turned to look at Medieve that was staying on the bed, waiting for him to go to him. Taking a deep breath and sighing afterwards he did as he was told. He was doomed. so, the least he could do was behaving himself. He walked to the edge of the bed near the vampire taking his hand and sitting on the bed near him.

He noticed the tone the other used which was different then how he spoke to him before. He just couldn't connect it in any way.

"H-How old are you?" he asked with curiosity looking at the vampire.

When Sakura actually moved towards him a pleased and somewhat relieved look crossed his face, especially when his pet took his hand and joined him on the bed. He situated himself better so that he could watch him and wasn't remotely surprised by the question of his age. "I'm eight hundred and seventy." He replied with a small shrug as though it was nothing, because to him and many other vampires it truly wasn't. He was still by many standards young, just well off and quite strong for his age. Though that was of course something he was highly proud of, he just had a great start to his existence he supposed.

Resting back against the pillows he wrapped an arm around his pet's waist to keep him close, "Most humans would have asked me my age long before now." He commented a little amused. But it was just an observation, it wasn't him trying to be mean or upset Sakura.

"Most humans would have asked me my age long before now."

"Then lucky me i am not most humans" he said in a low voice lifting his gaze to look at the vampire. The guy was beautiful and young for his vampiric age. That meant he was turned in his twenties. He had a specific charisma that helped him get whatever he wanted, and he had to admit that it was working on him to. Lowering his gaze he looked at the symbols one his body. Moving his hand slowly, he started to touch the drawings finding them interesting. How come he never saw them before?

"What are this ... drawings?" he asked, playing with his fingers on the lines.

"Hmm, they are to help my enlightenment. Improve my strength and allow me to completely escape the mortal bonds I once had." Medive said watching as Sakura moved his hand over the patterns that littered his body. His muscles twitched occasionally showing they were unaccustomed to his body being given this attention. "We believe they will also help us move further into our vampiric life." Medive explained a little, running one of his own hands absently along Sakura's back, enjoying having his pet close. "I like that you're not like most humans." He purred after a little silence. "It makes you interesting."

He took a deep breath ignoring the small shiver that ran down his spine. Not of fear or anything bad, but of relax, of pleasure. He liked when the other was acting like that. Gently. Acting that he could mistake him for a human. that comment he hold it for himself not wanting to change the others mood.

"You are an interesting character yourself" he said lifting his body so that he was at the same high with him. "You're a strange character. Never quite understandable and very changeable" he said narrowing his eyes, keeping eye contact with the other. "Now you're angry .... now you're lovable ... now you're cocky.... I never manage to get you"

Watching as Sakura shifted, repositioning himself so he was at the same height Medive's orange gaze met the other's listening as he spoke. Explaining to him how he wasn't quite understandable and was always changing, going further to mention how he could go from angry, loveable and cocky. "Let's just say my moods are like a switch. Their very easy to flip." He murmured softly his hand still roaming over Sakura's back. "But I can be quite easy to get along with when not constantly being challenged, cutie." He mused with a smile. "Don't get me wrong, I love how fiesty you are, but it can get on my nerves when it's done constantly." Medive added with a playful smile. It was clear he was still calm and in a really good mood, he felt as though he should have taken Sakura down into the labyrinth sooner with how sweet the boy was now. "I do hope my experiments won't scare you too much though. I do spend and awfully lot of time down there." Medive suddenly said, his eyes became more serious but it was still clear that he was in a playful mood by how relaxed and calm he was as well as the tone he had spoke in.

"They do scare me that i have to admit" he said turning his gaze away feeling a pain shiver run his body. he felt cold again. "But ... let's just say i hope that you weren't serious when you said you will take me there again" he added lifting his legs up on the bed turning to face Medive.

"I know that i sometimes may be pushy and all but ... i don't want to end up like that ... i prefer to kill myself before that" he said in a quick sharp voice.

"Hey now, my little pet." Medive murmured softly pulling Sakura into his lap, "There is no need for any talk like that. As long as you behave and don't completely piss me off you'll never end up like that. Granted... not every experiment is successful either so there is always a high possibility even if you did piss me off that you wouldn't end up like that." It wasn't really something he wanted to discuss, not all of his experiments were so successful, most failed, and those failed experiments ended up becoming food for the successful ones. But that didn't need to be discussed right now, running his hand gently through his pet's hair he gave him a small smile that he hoped was somewhat encouraging. "I'm afraid to say I was serious. But I promise not to at least take you down that pathway again. Maybe being around the final products isn't a good idea for you. Or... any of the products. But I will want your company when I'm down there sometimes. I'll make sure you're in a place where you don't have to see anything like that though. If it bothers you so much."

"Being pushy in certain situations and at the right times is fine. But when I am constantly met with resistance from you, I am sure you can understand where this becomes taxing and starts testing my patience." Medive explained a little. "It's also important for me to make it clear I don't have a very high patience level." Medive liked that Sakura was feisty, but he didn't like being met by resistance at every turn or with everything he said. That was what grated on his nerves, what caused his mood to switch rather quickly and dangerously from one emotion to another. It made him unstable, and that wasn't what Sakura needed from him, it wasn't safe. But that too Medive didn't want to really discuss right now. He wanted to hold his pet close and just relax, enjoying the boy's company without asking anything of him. Though he didn't mind talking he would rather discuss other matters.

"Understood" he said lowering his yes feeling defeated but also exhausted of fighting for something that he will not have for quite some time. "i will try to behave and not be too much of a pushy" he added still keeping his eyes low. He was trying to act like a pet. Like someone he saw acting like this before. Like the vampire that brought him food. What was his name? Lucas or something.

"Good." Medive purred happily. Leaning back to relax and pulling Sakura so he was lying against him, just enjoying having his pet close and compliant for once. It was a nice change, something he could definitely get used to. Pressing a kiss to the other's forehead he let his eyes drift shut, "You should probably relax for a bit, you've seen a lot. In a couple hours we'll go get you some food and I can give you a proper tour of the mansion." Medive suggested, wanting his pet to relax for the moment and later they would take care of the other things that needed to get done like feeding Sakura and showing him around the mansion and property.

sakura didn't protest. he leaned against the others body, placing his head on his shoulder. The kiss that fallowed on his forehead and the gentle touch on his back made him relax, keeping his eyes close. Inhaling and exhaling steadily he managed to completely relax in the others embrace. He felt safe in the vampires arms but at the same time in danger. It was a mix of feelings that started flowing inside of him, not understand them completely.

*~*~*~*~*

Akita looked outside the window noticing the sun was already up. It was the second day already. Another day and there were to go rescue the shikon and he would have to take Alex to the mansion and lock him up in his chamber. He was worried not knowing what will happen tomorrow. Looking at the peaceful little human in his arms he couldn't do anything else but smile. He placed a soft kiss on the others forehead, moving his hand on his shoulder slowly to wake him up.

"rise and shine little one" he said in a low soft voice.

Medive listened to the way Sakura's breathing seemed to even out and relax, slowing down in a way that even made him relax more. There was no reason for him to worry about his pet anymore, he was starting to feel as though no matter what Sakura would be here and be happy here. Maybe not ever want to leave, that was a pleasing thought to Medive who could already see himself adding the boy to his family and keeping him around for centuries to come. It was a pleasing thought, and he was sure Sakura wouldn't argue with him. Well... maybe he would if he had mentioned it now, but hopefully in the near future he'd be eager to accept the offer.

*~*~*~*~*

Alex stirred lightly from his sleep when he felt his shoulder being shaken gently and the familiar voice of Akita encouraging him to wake. "No!" He groaned out burying his face in the vampire's side instead, not wanting to get up. He wasn't ready to face the world and he didn't really want to. His hand had tightened it's grip in the other's shirt even as the rest of his body relaxed again. "Your to comfy." He murmured after another minute had passed and he hadn't budged. Even though it was clear he was awake he was being lazy and not moving from his spot. Taking this chance to cling tighter to the vampire beside him and enjoy just lying there for as long as possible.

The others answer made him laugh. turning to one side, he faced the other looking at him mesmerized. How could a small human get under his skin in such a way. A strange feeling was roaming inside him but he just could get a hold of it what it was. He never felt like this in centuries.

"you already slept too much . I had to call to your work and say you're sick" he said grinning. "So ... I have you all for myself" he added pointing at the others nose and after on his cheek.

Alex was surprised when he heard Akita tell him he had slept so much that he had to call him into work telling his boss that he was sick. He couldn't recall ever sleeping that much, except for maybe after the first time Akita had fed from him a few days ago, but it wasn't like him at all. Still, when the other said that he had him all to himself there was no way he would be able to hide his amused smile, "I like the sound of that." Alex mused before he rolled over slightly to reach for his glasses and slip them back on. His eyes instantly moved to Akita before leaning up to give him a kiss. "Spending all day with you is much better than dragging my butt to work anyway." He commented.

"Aren't you bored when you are with me? I am not that much fun, at least i know that" he said shaking his head amused by the others comment.

He didn't want the other to get bored. He kind of didn't do anything fun in the past time. His amusement was different than the humans and he didn't want to take Alex to a hunt. that was not appropriate. "Do you wanna do something in particular?"

"No. Why would I be bored when I'm with you? You're the most interesting thing that has happened to me in years. Besides, I enjoy spending time with you, even when we are just doing simple things like talking." Alex replied with a smile not understanding why Akita would think he was bored with being with him. Resting his head back on the vampire's shoulder he considered the question for a moment and tried to think of whether there was something in particular he wanted to do with him today. "Well... there is that fair that is in town. I normally never go because I don't like going alone but... it could be a fun kind of date for us." He suggested as he tilted his head to meet his boyfriend's gaze.

"But I should probably shower and get into clean clothes before we go or do anything." Alex commented with a laugh. He had fallen asleep after they had sex last night, he was a mess, his skin was dirty from the sweat that had formed and his own seed that had dried on his stomach. Not to mention what had leaked out of him while he had slept, shifting he stretched his muscles before moving to get out of the bed. "Wanna join me?" He asked a small smirk on his face before he was already making his way towards the bathroom.

"that sounds like a plan" he said enjoying the view of the others nakedness. "I would be delighted" he said, getting out of bed and joining the other int he bathroom.

Setting the water to be warm enough for the other, he took his hand and entered in the shower, starting to wash him with the sponge over his body. First his shoulders, than his chest, moving to the back and back up to the shoulders.

"Now i enjoy this ... very much" he whispered in the others ear in a cocky voice.

Alex enjoyed the feeling of Akita helping him get washed up, running the sponge over his body a somewhat dirty smirk appeared on his face when the other whispered into his ear. "I can definitely say I enjoy it as well." At that point he had turned around to face the other man, grabbing the sponge from him and leaning up to steal a quick kiss. "My turn to wash you up." Alex mused as he put some more body wash onto the sponge before he set to work cleaning the other man. As he was cleaning him he also paid great attention to his body, his other hand trailing after where the sponge had just been to help wash the soap away but to also tease and trace the muscles lying beneath the skin. "You're really to attractive for your own good." He commented a bit offhandedly as he was admiring the muscles of his chest.

A cocky smile appeared on his face at the last comment. It really got him.

"I'm glad that you like what you see" he said in a seductive way only a few inches from the others lips. "But let's have a shower that doesn't involve sex" he added to the others ear. "I need you at full energy for our date" he continued placing a soft kiss at the others cheek stepping a little aback too look at the other.

Nothing was more arousing that taking him right there at the spot, but that would only drawn the others energy and they had some plans they needed to attend.

Alex couldn't help but laugh when Akita told him that they should have a shower without sex as he needed him at full energy for their date. Flashing his boyfriend a large smile he nodded, "Alright. Guess I'll just have to wait to tempt you then." With that Alex finished washing Akita's body before he was reaching over to turn the water on and slip out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist he childishly stuck his tongue out at the other before he was heading towards his room to get some clean clothes. When he entered his room it took him quite some time to decide what he wanted to wear for their date, since it was a date to the fair he decided to go with something comfortable. It was also a pretty nice day, so shorts and a simple t-shirt should do just fine he decided. Once he was dressed he was working on drying his hair, figuring it was good enough when there weren't anymore droplets falling onto his shoulders or neck despite his hair still being a little damp.

He finished the shower as well and got dressed with his previous clothes that he had. Since he didn't had any spares in the house he had to dress up with the same clothes. But that wasn't a problem for him.

Once he was done dressing in the bathroom he went back in the room checking on Alex which was almost ready. "Aren't you gonna dry your hair? You're gonna catch a cold like that" he said narrowing his eyes.

Alex turned around when he heard Akita speak making a comment about the fact that his hair wasn't completely dry. "It'll dry in the air. I'll be fine." Alex replied offhandedly clearly not concerned that he might get sick by leaving the house with his hair a bit wet still. "It's a nice enough day out." He commented after as though that would make his point even more valid. To him it did, but he knew that Akita may not see it that way. Alex was already dumping his towel into the hamper nearby before he moved back over to Akita and leaned up for a quick kiss. "Let's go!" He said enthusiastically making sure he had his phone and keys on him before he moved to slip out of the room and lead the way out of the apartment.

He was right. The day was beautiful almost perfect for them to go on a date to the fair. He had admit that he kind of forgot how dating was. He didn't date in quite some time. So it was a first for him again.

Taking the others hand, he went out to his car. As they both got in, he put up a GPS to take them to the nearest fair. The drive didn't last long and they reached the parking lot nearby.

Getting out of the car he looked at the people that were running, laughing, having fun actually. It was a bit strange since he was always the fun one, but didn't understood how people could have fun in those things.

"Let's see what this place has to offer" he said taking Alex by the hand walking in the park.

*~*~*~*~*

It was strange how every time he slept with Medive he was managing to rest a full capacity. Feeling that he had his battery full, he woke up, brushing a hand over his eyes noticing that he was still with his head on the others shoulder. He got up, leaning his body in one hand.

"How long was i sleeping?" he asked mumbling the words.