Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Medive smiled at Sakura when he said that he behaved when he felt good. Getting up from the bed after Sakura he moved to lead the way out of the room and down the hall a few doors. Opening the door he motioned into the bathroom already knowing what his cute human wanted, "Here you go, cutie. I'll leave you to get washed up and have a nice hot meal ready for you when you are finished." He added leaning down to kiss him again real quick. "Take as much time as you want. You've been through a lot.

"That's true." Alex agreed when Akita had mentioned that even he himself had said humans don't live forever. It was true though, they didn't. Compared to Akita and other vampires the human life was quite short, probably much closer to that of a common house fly than anything. Suddenly making him aware of why some vampires probably saw them the way Medive did, it suddenly all really started to make sense.

Being told that Akita would never do that to him unless he really wanted too or it was as a last resort made him consider things a bit. Alex had never once considered becoming a vampire, even after meeting Akita. He had come to think that this was something he'd enjoy in his human life, until it ended in which case Akita would be able to finally move on since he wouldn't have him holding him back anymore. But... with the way his boyfriend had mentioned it previously it seemed almost as though Akita wanted him to be around forever. "And what exactly happens during this... change?" He asked wanting to understand a bit more about this whole thing. If eventually becoming a vampire was something he was going to consider he had to make sure he knew exactly what he was getting himself into.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

He fallowed the other till they reached the bathroom. He was surprised but happy at the same time that the other knew what he needed. It was strange but he liked it.

"Thank you" he said smiling.

He really was thankful for everything. For the saving, for the carrying, for the way he was affectionate with him. Everything. It was almost like Medive was in love with him, but he knew better that that wasn't the case. But maybe was him?

Moving towards the shower he undressed and leaved the clothes to the side, preparing the water temperature to his like. He really needed a hot relaxing shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And what exactly happens during this... change?"

"You will be a newborn. A vampire in training. There is a lot to take in like the speed, the vision, the hearing. Everything will be magnified and you will have to control everything. And the main thing will be feeding" he said as quickly as possible.

"During the transition, you have 5 days to feed, otherwise your body will reject the transformation and discompose and die" he added sighing, massaging his forehead.

"But that will not be the case because i will not change you" he said firmly.

After he had left Sakura to shower and relax for a bit in the bathroom he went to find Jonah telling him that he needed some food made for Sakura. Wanting to ensure that he stuck to his word and that his pet had a nice hot meal to eat when he was done in the bathroom. They stood there discussing options for breakfast and ended up deciding that a more simple breakfast was probably the best route to take for now until Sakura was feeling a hundred percent and had recovered from his ordeals altogether.

"Control everything? Isn't that easy? It seems like it'd be almost a second nature." Alex asked wanting to know why even with such things enhanced that he'd have to learn to control everything. Was it really not that easy? One would think their body would be used to automatically controlling those things even if they were a bit enhanced. The feeding part definitely seemed like it would be the more difficult thing to master.

"Five days seems like more than enough time." Alex added when he was told he would have five days to feed during the transition before his body would begin to reject the transformation. That seemed like more than enough time to him, so it also didn't seem like that big a deal, especially if it meant an eternity at Akita's side. But he noticed that his boyfriend was massaging his forehead and it just made him all the more curious.

"Why?" The question left his lips without much thought. Why wouldn't Akita change him? Did he not want to spend forever with him? Alex didn't think that was true at all, the vampire probably had a good reason as to why he didn't think it was a good idea.

As the hot water hit his skin, Sakura relaxed instantly. It felt good to have something warm on his bruised body after such a torment he had been through in that cell where all the vampires where feeding of him. A quick shiver ran his spine at the thought of that place.

He was still wondering what it happened. How was he here with Medive? He was happy but he couldn't get the vampire quite well. He couldn't get what the other was thinking or .... feeling. But ... what was he feeling? Now that he was thinking about it was strange how at first he wanted to escape and now he was happy he was back with Medive. It was crazy how he changed. Why did he changed?

The fact that he felt relieved when he saw Medive next to him and the way the other hugged him and hold him close to him made his heart beat supper fast. could it be ..... that i'm .... No!... that's insane .... I cannot be in love with Medive ... am I?

He stopped the water and changed into some clothes that he found in the bathroom. A pair of sport long pants and a long sleeve shirt.

Once he was full dressed he walked out the bathroom and wondering on the mansion halls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Control everything? Isn't that easy? It seems like it'd be almost a second nature."

"It's not like that" said Akita sighing. "You will be out of control. Not able to control your needs. The body that is in transition would ask for the blood, and with each day that passes you will feel worse. You ill be like a drug addict in a rehab in the first days of detox. Which are crucial" he said looking at Alex.

"Five days seems like more than enough time."

Those days of craving blood were crucial, and the problem was not giving in the need, it was after. The loss of control once the blood taste hits the body and would want more and more. Akita knew better. He was out of control himself back in the days when he was turned. He killed a whole village of 50 people and was still hungry for more. But that part of his past was long sealed. He didn't want Alex to find out or to even go through those states.

"Once the body gets the needed blood to seal the transformation you will feel hungry. And no matter how much you drink, you will feel that is not enough. You will want more and more not carrying who you kill to get it", he paused massaging his forehead, approaching the window.

"Why?"

"At that point you will do whatever it takes for blood no matter the consequences. That's why, in the past, when we wanted to turn someone, they would be supervised by other vampires. Feeding the new born daily little portions of blood and keeping him in isolation at first. But now .... I cannot turn you and not being able to control you, to supervise you and to help you gain control of your thirst" he said sighing thinking of the war that was about to be unleashed upon them all.

• 2 weeks later...

Medive was still trying to figure out how to cook enough to be able to do so for Sakura himself at some point but this was all a foreign concept to him and he couldn't seem to grasp it. "This is ridiculous." He murmured to himself as he watched Jonah make his way around the kitchen so effortlessly and was doing so as though it was ingrained into him. Apparently it was too, as he knew that Jonah really only cooked now when he told him to do so for whatever human or humans were being kept. That wasn't very often of course, as he didn't make a habit of feeding humans for his experiments good home cooked food. But Sakura of course was different and not just because he was the shikon jewel. At some point during his thoughts Jonah had finished cooking and was plating everything nicely on a tray for them to take to Sakura so he could get some good hot food into his stomach.

As they were heading back upstairs it was by coincidence that they ran into Sakura who had seemed to finish showering and was wandering the halls. "Hey Pet... got curious?" He asked with a small smile. "Come on, lets get you fed then you can wander as much as you like." Medive said softly as he lead him into a nearby room so that he could eat what was prepared for him.

That... certainly did not sound appealing. Alex had to admit that to himself even if he didn't say it out loud. It seemed that the comparison to a drug addict going through rehab had been all the comparison he had needed to make him quite uninterested in the change anymore and wondering why he had even considered it to begin with. But just as soon as he was asking himself that he told himself that he loved Akita and would do anything to be able to spend forever with him. His mortal life was so short compared to the years Akita would live and he didn't want to lose any opportunity he may have to truly spend forever with him.

"But... you gain control of the hunger eventually right? I mean... you and Medive seem to be able to be safely around people and seem fine." Alex said not understanding why that was the big problem. Watching Akita massage his forehead as he moved away from him and back to the window made him sit up and move to the edge of the bed. "I think any change like that is going to be rough." Alex added thinking any such change on the body would not be easy.

"Oh..." He said softly as he was told how a newborn would be handled before, and how things were not exactly like that now. But that didn't stop him from thinking that it could still happen, that Akita could and would eventually change him so they could truly be together forever. "I get it, I can wait!" Alex perked up when he said that. It wasn't like this war was going to last forever, which meant eventually they'd be in a situation that would allow Akita to change him without worry of not being able to control him.

Wandering around the corridors he got confused and lost. Not knowing the place was hard. And the halls were like little mazes. Hearing a familiar voice from behind him he turned and saw Medive along with Jonah and a tray of food. His stomach was happy at the sight of food.

"Hey Pet... got curious?

"Kind of .... Checking the place while trying to find my way back to the dorm" he said honestly, letting a little smile spread over his face.

"Come on, lets get you fed then you can wander as much as you like."

Sakura fallowed him willingly in the next empty room and sat down to eat. It was all delicious and his stomach was were thankful for the feast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita wrapped his arms around Alex giving in and smile.

"When the time is right .... i will make the change" he said kissing the boy on the forehead wanting to end the subject.

"You'll have plenty of time to get familiar with this place." Medive said with a small smile. The little smile on his pet's face truly just made him happier and it was a moment later he was ushering him into a nearby room so that Sakura could eat some food. Once they entered the room Jonah set the tray down beside Sakura before he was moving to leave the room once more. Medive never knew what he was doing when not around the rest of them, but at the same time he never really cared either.

Patiently he waited for Sakura to finish eating before he leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. "Now that you've eaten you have free run of the mansion. Get familiar with it and do as you want. I have to discuss a few things with someone in a couple of hours and will be unavailable until after the meeting." Medive said letting Sakura know how the day was going to work. His pet was free to do as he wanted today, able to wander for as long as he pleased and get familiar with the new place while he was occupied with Akita and this war that was apparently still going to happen.

"Promise?" Alex asked when he was told that when it is the right time Akita would change him. He wanted to be sure that Akita was telling the truth and meant it. "I love you, Akita." He said softly tilting his head up to catch the other's lips in a deep kiss. Wanting to express it once more while he wrapped his arms around the other's waist.

• 3 weeks later...

After eating, Sakura was surprised to see Medive do an act of sweetness out of the blue. It made his heart beat really fast in a long time. He never felt like this before. He was nervous and his hear was beating like it was about to burst out of his chest.

"Now that you've eaten you have free run of the mansion. Get familiar with it and do as you want. I have to discuss a few things with someone in a couple of hours and will be unavailable until after the meeting."

leaving me alone again .... i don't want to ...

He frowned, grabbing Medive shirt stopping him from leaving.

"I ... I don't want you to go ..." he said lowering his eyes feeling embarrassed.

He couldn't explain what was happening with him or what changed but, he wanted Medive stay more with him. He had to try not really knowing if Medive will do as he asked. But he had to try at least. The was a strange feeling that was making his body warm, and his hear beat like crazy when Medive was kind and sweet with him. He couldn't explain it.

"Could you ... stay?" he asked finally lifting his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Promise?"

Akita looked at Alex wrapping his arms around him.

"I love you, Akita."

He was still amazed about the fact that Alex was willing to give up being a human just to be with him. The kiss took him a little by surprised but after he sighed lifting Alex and placing him on the window still which was quite wide, putting Alex's legs around his waist, initiating another kiss, more passionately this time.

Medive had moved to get up and go about some business before he was going to be meeting up with Akita again but when he had made a move to leave he felt Sakura's hand grip his shirt stopping him from leaving. Watching his pet as he spoke lowering his gaze as he was clearly embarrassed a small smile appeared on his face. 'God... he's so cute.' Medive thought as he watched his pet for a little while. "I'll only be gone for a moment." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around Sakura and kissed the top of his head. Right after he had said that Sakura was looking up at him this time as he was asking if he could stay in such a way that made him never want to leave his pet.

Giving him a small smile he shifted and took Sakura into his arms, "Okay, you got me. I'll stay." It was hard to deny his pet when he was being so cute and needy. Running his fingers gently through his pet's hair he sighed softly getting himself comfortable and letting Sakura rest in his lap.

Alex was happy to feel Akita's arms wrapping around him, ready to relax and lean into him having given him a kiss. When it broke he was a little surprised to be lifted up and placed on the window sil, looking into the other's as his legs were wrapped around Akita's waist which he was more than happy to do wrapping his arms around his shoulders. Alex was eager to return the kiss, leaning into it and letting himself be distracted from the topic of being turned to focus primarily on the kiss.

"Okay, you got me.

Sakura smiled feeling super happy that he managed to keep the other with him. Having Medive around was giving him a sort of comfort, secyrity and strong beating hearts. He just hopped that all those strong heartbeats would go away but as soon as Medive got him in his arms ans lap they started feeling even stronger. It felt like his heart wanted to get out of his chest and he was starting to feel warm.

"Is it warm in here? I feel too hot" he said looking at Medive trying to figure out if there was a problem with him. Maybe his body was the proble. After all that happened maybe he caught a cold or something. Otherwise how could he explain all those reactions when Medive was around him.

---‐--------------------------------

Akita growled aoftly in the kiss feeling his groan in hia panta startint to disturb. He moved his hands underneath Alexs shirt enjoying the warmth touch of his sckin.

Medive had to admit the smile that appeared on Sakura's face made him smile relaxing with his pet in his arms as his eyes drifted shut. He could hear how Sakura's heart was pounding in his chest and it just made him chuckle softly, but he was distracted from his thoughts when he was asked if it was warm in here. "No, pet. It's not warm in here." Medive responded his eyes opening for a moment and looking at his pet, reaching out he ran his hand over his cheek and smiled at him as he pressed a gently kiss to his forehead once more. "Maybe it's just because you love me so much?" He teased his pet with a large smile on his face finding it the perfect time to tease him especially since he knew he would never admit it.

Alex could feel Akita growing aroused from how close their bodies were to each other, and the growl that his boyfriend emitted. Feeling the hands under his shirt he moaned softly into the kiss, always liking the other's hands on his body. Breaking the kiss he smiled at his handsome vampire, reaching down between their bodies he started to rub the other through his pants encouraging what he knew was growing there as he leaned forward to kiss his neck. "I love you, Akita." He murmured softly feeling like he didn't tell his vampire enough how much he loved him.

When Medive touched his face and spoke, he freezed feeling his face getting red.

"What ... n-no... i dont love you" he said quickly bitting his tongue. "I mean, i like you now. The way are you are but love?" He burst into laugh trying to get away now from his arms.

"I-i . .

----'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akita felt the passion in the kiss and took a deep breath when Alex decided to help him with his big problem. Feeling the fingers around him he closed his eyes give into the sensation.

"I know baby" he locked his lips over Alex , while hid hands were lifting his shirt.

The cute red flush of his pet's face made him all the happier to have said what he had. Especially when he tried to wiggle out of his arms, Medive refusing to allow him to get away. "Aww! Come now, pet. Admit it." Medive purred playfully into Sakura's ear pressing a kiss to his neck and letting one of his hands slip beneath the boy's shirt running along that warm and smooth skin. "Think of it like you did when I got to see my cute pet in pleasure for the first time and how you tried to denying that happening too." He teased.

A smile appeared when Akita's eyes closed and he seemed to give in to the pleasure he was giving him for the moment. Happy he could give him such pleasure considering how the other always made him feel. Returning the kiss he was glad to hear that Akita knew how much he loved him feeling his shirt being lifted he shifted to make removing it easier. His hand returning to his boyfriend's erection to continue stroking it.

Caught out of guard by the kiss Sakura didnt managed to surpresed the moan that escape his lipa right away. Realizing he bite his lower lip. Could it be that he really turned out to love Medive? Was that love what he felt?

"Mmmh . . I ... i dont know .... i dont know what this feeling is" he said in a low voice keeping his eyes closes. That way he could have more courage. "All i know is that .. ever since i was captured i thought about you ... hopping of you to come rescue me. And now, every time your near or... you makr a sweet gesture ... everything is more intense then before" he finally ended talking opening his eyes. Short breaths were the only thing he could hear.

"If ... this is love .... then .... i guess i end up doing it .... i love you" he said those three word feeling like he was about to faint because off all the enotions that he had. He just confensed.

Insecurities started to run immediatly in his mins ans he started babbling. "But i guess you dont. So theres no worries. Forget about it. Act like you didnt listen..... i am just your pet, your weapon. I got it so you dont have to say more ....

He caught Alex by the neck with one hand and initiated an animalic kiss. With every kiss he would pull Alex closer to his body until his erection would hit tye others. He could tell that Alex was also aroused. Unzipping the others pants he pulled them down leaving Alex nacked in front of him. "Beautiful" he whispered, more for himself.

Then he bend over kissing Alwes neck, moving to hia little pink nipples sucking and licking the, while with two fingers he started preparing him.

Medive listened as Sakura spoke to him, the boy's eyes were shut as he talked seeming to gain courage by not being able to see him. But the moan he had gotten from Sakura just by kissing his neck was more than enough to tell him exactly what he had wanted to hear. He pressed his lips to that lovely skin again kissing his shoulder as he listened to him speak telling him how he had felt after being taken and how he had been hoping he would come for him, hoping he'd rescue him.

"Pet..." He whispered feeling something inside him stirr when he heard Sakura tell him that he loved him only to then tell him to forget about it, act like he didn't hear it because he was just his pet, his weapon. But that wasn't true, it couldn't be any further from the truth. "Sakura..." Medive whispered again this time catching the other's lips into a deep and passionate kiss, leaning more firmly into it and wrapping his arms more securely around the other. "I love my handsome pet. I love you, Sakura." Medive said purring the other's name as he pressed his lips back to his wanting to express the emotions he felt for him since he didn't think he had it in him to say them again.

Being caught by the neck he moaned softly into the animalistic kiss, though he leaned more into it as well. Feeling himself being pulled closer to Akita until their erections were pressed firmly together, groaning softly when he could feel how hard his boyfriend was against him. Clinging to Akita he let the other unzip his pants and pull them down leaving him naked on the windowsill, arms and legs wrapped around the other still. Leaning back against the window a little he let his hands move to grasp the windowsill as Akita's lips went from his neck down to his nipples moaning happily at the sensation before he felt the fingers slipping into his hole and prepping him. Biting his lip gently his eyes locked with Akita's, eager to be connected with him again.

Hearing his name being said he felt a small stirr in his stomach, like butterflies. There was a feeling that he couldnt explain. It had to be love but he didnt want to get hurt if Medive didnt felt the same way about him.

The kiss made his head roam round and round. He so wanted Medive in that moment but he just couldnt find the words to say it without getting embaraced.

What took him by surprise was Medives confetion. He blinked a few times not believing what he said was really true. Medive loved him? Was that real or was he dreaming again and was hearing what he wished.

He didnt had time to proccess the information too much cause the other kissed him passionatly making him lose control.

Wrapping his hands around his neck, he pulled the other closer to him, wanting to loose himself into him.

Once he prepared Alex he immediatly sunk homself all the way inside the other growling in pleasure. He then leaned in a kiss, holding his hand on the others waist while setting a slow rhytham at first, than step by step quicker.

"Damn you feel so good around me.... sqeezing me ... fuck" he moaned between kisses, beathing hard.

Having put quite a bit of passion into the kiss Medive was pleasantly surprised when Sakura reacted so positively to the kiss. Feeling his pet's arms wrapping around his neck as he pulled him closer, feeling their bodies pressed more firmly to each other. When he broke the kiss it was to give his cute human a chance to breath and to flash him a large smile, "You're so cute when you behave like this. Why don't you show me this side more often?" Medive playfully mused though he was also being quite honest.

Truly enjoying it when Sakura showed interest in him like this and seemed to want to be close to him. It was great, leaning in to give him another kiss before his hands were slipping beneath the other's shirt teasing the skin beneath. Orange eyes moved up to land on Sakura's face and he considered asking for permission to explore the other's body but he had a feeling he'd be told no or that the boy would get embarrassed and try to get away from him. So instead he pushed the article of clothing up without asking for any sort of permission and immediately pressed his lips to the warm skin that was now exposed to him.

Moaning happily as he felt Akita sinking into him he felt a pleasant spark of pleasure at the growl that his boyfriend had let out at the same time. Eagerly returning the kiss as he felt the slow pace that his vampire was starting with, not bothered that he always started off slow giving him time to get accustomed to his size again. As it started to speed up his breaths became more labored, heart pounding in his ears and pleasured moans and gasp coming more frequently.

A deep blush colored his face when Akita told him how good he felt around him, how good it felt when his insides were squeezing around him. "Y-you feel amazing inside of me..." Alex moaned out biting his lip as he felt Akita thrust into him in a particularly pleasurable way. His arms having moved up to wrap around Akita's neck leaning forward to catch his lips in a passionate kiss, moaning happily into it. A surprised gasp came from him when he felt Akita strike his prostate in a way that made him instantly tighten more around his boyfriend and made a shiver rake down his spine. "Right there!" He groaned angling his hips better to encourage that strike again and knowing he wouldn't be able to last very long at all with that kind of aim.

Sakura bite his lips surpresing other embaracing moans. Hearing the others comment he looked at him breathing heavily. "Then i will try to be as you pleased" he sigh, catching his breath after that amazing kiss.

He didnt opposed by the othre initiative of removing his clothes. He wanted this, he wanted him. After the confession he did and the one he recieved he really wanted to feel the love, passion and possetion of the other. He decided to surrender totally to the other.

Feeling the cold lips on his skin a small ahiver run down his spine letting a soft moan slip his lips. His hand moved automatically to Medives hair hollding a grip and playing with the hair.

'Love me as you please" he whispered clossing his eyes leaving the complete control to Medive.

---------------------------------------

Hitting the right spot and hearing the otgers reactiona it only made him rush rhe movements more. The rhytham accelerated feeling the tightness around him which only made him reach his pleasure faster." I love you Alex" he growled in a low voice pinning his lips to the others in a violent kiss aa he was pounding in and out violently now.

The release cam in big spams of his entire body and a few last deep thrusts as he moaned in the kiss, patting. "Your perfect" he said placing his hands on the windowsill.

As he was kissing his little human's chest and torso he was told he could love him as he pleased, his eyes moving up to lock with the other's having felt Sakura's hand in his hair. "You're pretty willing and open to me loving you..." Medive whispered as he moved up his torso, stopping to suck and lick the other's nipples before he moved to his neck and finally caught his lips in another kiss. "I have to say I love the willingness." This time it came with a playful growl. Medive enjoyed being in and having control, enjoyed the willing and submissive behavior of his pet and he wanted to enjoy that some more. Jonah was far from his mind, almost completely forgotten especially since he was not in the same room.

Standing up he carried Sakura to the bed in the room, lying him on hit and climbing over him, letting his hands move over that gorgeous body. Returning to giving it attention he was enjoying the soft warm skin as he moved slowly down until he reached Sakura's pants, he took care in unbuttoning them and pulling them down, his boxers quick to follow, leaving that lovely body on display for him. It was really only the third time he had gotten to admire this gorgeous body, and he had to admit... he was thoroughly enjoying it.

The increased speed of his boyfriend's thrusts made him groan and bite his bottom lip more firmly as he clung to Akita, losing himself in the pleasure and feeling as though he was drowning in it. The tighter he seemed to become around him the more he was feeling each thrust and the more he felt himself quickly being pushed to his climax. "I love you too Akita!" Alex gasped before his lips were caught in a violent kiss the thrusts seeming to match the kiss making him whine and moan into his lover's lips desperately.

Alex felt himself climaxing from the way Akita was violently pounding into him a few thrusts later, releasing with a pleasured cry arching his back, his head falling back against the window as he could feel that Akita was about to reach his own release as well. Hands gripping the windowsill once more as he felt Akita's release shooting into him with a few more deep thrusts, filling him completely his legs finally seemed to relax and fall from around his boyfriend's waist breathing heavily as he leaned more heavily against the window.

Catching his breath he smiled at Akita when he was told he was perfect. "That... was definitely intense." He panted out with a happy smile leaning forward to catch Akita's lips in another kiss. "You're perfect too, Akita. The absolute best." He murmured on his vampire's lips so happy to be with him. Even if there were times they would not agree with each other, he would still love him and think he was the best. Akita was quite possibly the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"You're pretty willing and open to me loving you..."

He closed his eyes surrender to the pleasure the other was giving his torso, trying hard to contain his moans, which was impossible with Medive being so skilled.

"Mhmmm ..." he bite his lower lip, gasping afterwards. This felt so amazing that he didn't know what to do, how to act. Was he supposed to do something? The kiss blurred his worries in his mind catching him of guard. Letting Medive explore his mouth he moaned gently into the kiss.

"I have to say I love the willingness."

As the kiss was broken he looked at Medive surprised that the other took him and carried to the bed.

The touches and the way the other looked at him now that he was all naked made him blush but he had to have some more courage. He lifted his upper body catching Medive by the collar and pulled him in a deep passionate kiss. He had to admit that Medive was a great kisser and the way he worked his body the last time, the vampire knew what he was doing.

"Do i have to beg more?" he asked in a whisper looking at the other straight in the eyes, biting his lower lip seductively.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiling Akita hold Alex close, still inside him. It was a too good feeling to letting him go. He was still catching his breath when the other spoke. He felt good when the other praised him. The fact that the other was enjoying their time together was enough for him. An also the fact that he managed to take Alex's mind away from the turning process was plus.

"Let's get us clean, shall we?" he said finally, slipping out of Alex waiting for the other to join him in the bathroom.

Seeing Sakura bite his lip he was watching it a little amused as a gasp came from him after words. It was perfect, as he was kissing him and exploring his little human's mouth enjoying him he heard the moan into the kiss which only encouraged him. When the kiss broke he could hear the heavier breathing from Sakura as he had carried him to the bed in the room. The cute blush that appeared on his pet when he had him naked beneath him admiring the gorgeous body. Caught off guard as he was caught by his collar and pulled forward he was surprised by the deep passionate kiss he was pulled into, but was happy to return it.

"No." Medive growled softly wanting Sakura far too much, "But I wouldn't mind hearing it either." He added playfully as he was starting to get undressed himself. Though he didn't need Sakura to beg for him he wouldn't deny that he wouldn't mind hearing it either. Once he was undressed he leaned over Sakura to give him another quick kiss before he moved down his body. Grabbing the other's legs and spreading them better for him as he got into position between them. At first he just teased Sakura a bit, but his own eagerness was ensuring that he could not do so for long. Slipping inside a moment later with a soft moan, the tightness and heat surrounding him quite pleasant. Medive remained still for a moment before he started moving, slowly in the beginning for Sakura to adjust before his movements became faster.

Wrapping his arms back around Akita's neck Alex smiled up at him, still happy with the feeling of Akita inside of him. It didn't bother him that his boyfriend remained inside him, actually finding that he liked remaining close to him in this manner even after they were done. After a few moments of them remaining close like this Akita was saying they should get cleaned up slipping out of him as he was pulling back and moving to the bathroom. Alex sighed remaining seated on the windowsill for another minute or two before he was getting up and moving towards the bathroom to join his boyfriend quite happy to be able to be with him again instead of being locked up in the other's room in a building he couldn't wander around freely. Though Medive didn't seem particularly happy with his presence, there was nothing stopping him from being able to wander around the building which was oddly important to him.

"No." Medive growled softly wanting Sakura far too much, "But I wouldn't mind hearing it either."

Sakura smiled in amusement at the others comment and was oddly impressed by the view he got seeing the other undressing. He had to admit that Medive was a gorgeous good looking fellow and he felt his mouth dry when the other bend on him only to tease him more. Watering his lips in gasping for air he moaned deeply when Medive filled him with his erected member feeling him all the way in. It felt so good having him inside him. He was big. He was thankful that the other stopped for a moment for him to get used to his size and growled in pleasure when he started to move in and out inside of him.

Arching his back he grabbed the sheets with his hands above his head, sighing and moaning with every movement the other was making.

"Ngh .... argh.... this ... is .... amazing .... yes ...." he whispered through gasps of hair keeping his eyes closed, focusing only on the pleasure that was rushing in his body. "god! your feel so good ... ngh ... ngh .... yes ....argh...." he added moaning biting his lips in pleasure. "fuck .... ngh ... argh ... ahh .... mmmngggh" his mouth was getting dry although he was trying to lick his lips. It was like he was on drugs and was acting like an addict.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akite adjusted the water heat and got in waiting for the other to join. Once they were both in he started to wash the others body, staying a little longer on the lower parts. Keeping Alex with his back to him, he wrapped his arms around the others waist, 'washing' the others member, but it was only a teasing process. He wasn't done with him yet. "You didn't think that that was all did you?" he asked in a whisper kissing the back of his ear. "I only just began" he added smiling devilish biting softly the back of the neck.

He was back aroused and fully erected, pinning the other in the back. Once he was done with teasing the other, he bend Alex forward, lifted one leg and slipped inside him full length growling in the others ear. "You feel too damn good to be done with you" he said laying kisses on the others shoulder.

His fangs were out now and after a few thrusts he sink them into the others flesh drinking his blood. The fucking and the blood sucking were a mixed of aphrodisiacs for Alex, giving him euphorically sensation.

Sakura really was adorable like this, his hands gripping the sheets above his head and his insides squeezing around his cock as he fucked him. To make matters even better he was making adorable and lovely sounds, his moans only making him all the more eager to fuck him good. Leaning over Sakura, Medive had his hands on either side of his body, using more force in his thrusts. "You're so adorable like this." Medive growled wanting Sakura to know just how adorable he found him right now.

Noticing how his little human kept licking his lips he chuckled, leaning forward and catching his lips into another kiss, groaning into it as he felt the other clench around him tighter when he hit his sweet spot. Shifting himself a little he made extremely accurate thrusts into that spot again and again. Feeling himself being drawn closer to his climax and wanting to bring Sakura to his own first.

Once in the shower he felt Akita's hands on his body as he was washing him up, a small smile appearing on his face. Feeling the arms wrap around his waist, Alex just leaned back into it, noticing how Akita was paying particular attention to his lower half, more specifically around his groin. Moaning softly as his boyfriend was washing his member, he bit his lower lip a little as he was slowly becoming aroused, groaning softly when Akita whispered into his ear. He had thought that Akita was done for the night, but he had to admit he couldn't bring himself to want to object either as he heard his boyfriend add that he had only just begun finding that his arousal seemed to triple at that thought alone. Moaning louder at the soft bite to the back of his neck, "I love the sound of that." He breathed.

Being bent forward he instinctively put his hands against the cool tile wall to give himself some better balance especially when Akita lifted his leg causing him to balance more on one with his boyfriend offering some stability by being so close behind him. A surprised gasp gave way to a deep pleasured groan as he was entered again feeling the whole length sheathing itself inside of him once more. Whimpering softly at the pleasure that surge through him and the growl in his ear as he was told he felt to good to be done with him. "A-Akita... You feel... a-amazing." He stuttered out feeling great again.

His heart was starting to race again as he felt his body being overrun with pleasure once more, feeling a bit sensitive since not all that much time had passed since Akita had last taken him. Feeling the fangs along his skin he moaned as they sank into his flesh again, the pleasure he had been feeling seemed to become even more intense eyes drifting shut as he whimpered and whined in pleasure the sounds being joined by pleasured moans and gasps as he felt the continuous thrust into him. Feeling Akita sinking deep into him with each thrusts, "Ngh... Akita!" He gasped feeling himself so close to his climax again because of the added pleasure of his boyfriend's fangs buried in his flesh.

Having his mouth being shut by the kiss it only stopped the moans for a little because as Medive was pounding inside him all so deep he couldn't contain himself from moaning into the kiss.

Feeling the sweet spot being reached and continued rubbed by Medive member, he broke the kiss gasping for air moaning louder and louder feeling his climax just seconds away.

Arching his back he gasp one last time loud as he reached his climax, small spasms running through his entire body as he was founding his release.

His body felt like jello, patting as the breathing felt so hard.

"God that felt so good" he said through sights, holding his hand around Medives hand looking at him with admiration and love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was more intense than before and it didn't last long to hit the sweet spot as the other was closing up on his member with each thrust. "Ngh ... Alex .... yes .... yes .... yes .... " he was growling, feeling the other reaching his climax as well. Once Alex found his release and his body shattered, he climaxed as well growling the others name. Still catching his breath, he let the water wash their bodies, so that they can rest afterwards.

Taking a towel he wrapped it around his waist and another one he wrapped it around Alex, making him like a burrito, carrying him on his shoulder back to bed where he gave him some change clothes. He find it amusing how the other was wrapped in the towel, possibly angry but it was fun.

Sakura breaking the kiss made Medive move his lips to that lovely neck, slowly down to his shoulders and chest kissing and nipping as his hips never missed a beat. Drowning in the pleasure and the lovely sounds coming out of him. Feeling his little human being pushed close to his release was only urging his own, groaning into the other's skin before he nipped a bit harder determined to leave marks on the other's otherwise flawless skin. It didn't take very long before Sakura was reaching his climax beneath him watching the way his muscles twitched and the mess that was made from his release.

It was all quite pleasing to Medive, his hips still not slowing until he was reaching his own climax inside of the other with a pleased growl and letting his fangs finally sink into the other's neck. He wanted a little sip after all of the excitement, and found that the boy tasted quite sweet after the pleasure he had just flooded him with. "You feel amazing, handsome." Medive purred when Sakura told him that it had felt good, his hand slipping into his own. It was odd, but he didn't necessarily mind the contact either as he squeezed the other's lightly.

It wasn't difficult for Alex to reach his climax with the way that Akita was sinking into him and driving him crazy. His release being washed away by the water instantly, panting his head fell forward, trying to calm his racing heart as he felt his boyfriend's member more intensely with each of his movements. It didn't take Akita long to release after, filling him once more and making him moan happily at the full feeling. His leg was released and he found some comfort in being able to stand fully by himself once more without needing the support of the tile walls or the other's thrusting hips.

Stretching his somewhat sore muscles after being taken twice in a short amount of time he had to admit he didn't mind either. He had actually quite enjoyed being taken by Akita again, finding that he loved any opportunity he had to be with his boyfriend this way. When they were done and the water was turned off he was ready to step out and grab a towel but Akita had apparently beat him to it. Having wrapped a towel around his own waist his boyfriend was now wrapping him up in a towel and tossing him over his shoulder. "Hey!" Alex whined wiggling within the towel only to find that it did not give way to much movement. He was put on the bed after before Akit was grabbing him some clothes to put on, wiggling a bit more he was able to get free of the towel sticking his tongue out at the vampire.

"You get way too much joy out of teasing me." Alex said with a small smile showing that he was actually joking a bit. Akita clearly liked teasing him, but he never minded when his boyfriend was doing it. "You're such a handsome vampire." Alex murmured as he sat there on the bed on top of the towel not really making any move to get dressed as his eyes were roving over the other's body far more interested in the lovely sight before him.