Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"So... what do vampires normally do during the day? Do you only hunt at night?"

"Most of the time we sit around and do nothing. There is nothing important to do unless there is need" he said driving on the road to the nearest store to make some shopping for Alex's meal.

He kind of forgot how it was to do those simple things. Since he never needed them.

"Some times we are called to train and in some cases to do some jobs that the Caramilla need. As in the current example, some of us are sent to rescue the shikon jewel" he said remaining silent afterwards. He realized it after he spoke what he said. Some things shouldn't be said in order not to freak Alex again.

"Anyway ... let's forget about that" he said quickly, parking the car near a local store which should have the food the other needed.

*~*~*~*~*

Sakura was too exhausted after the whole sex thing and of course half asleep, he turned his body to one side, enjoying the warmth of the blanket over his body. He fell into a deep and peaceful sleep. One that he didn't had in many years now. In his mind it was all just a sweet sleep.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Hearing how vampires normally spent their day seemed boring and depressing, that certainly wasn't how he would want to spend his day, human or vampire. Even if it was easy for him to get bored to begin with, that just seemed as though you were setting yourself up for an agonizingly boring day. "That's depressing." Alex commented as his gaze was focused on the scene outside the care while Akita was driving, hazel eyes skimming over the buildings they passed. The last comment made him look down at his lap, about some being sent to rescue this jewel person. It definitely wasn't something he wanted to be thinking about, and he hadn't realize that it was possible for it to come back up in this conversation. That was apparently his own fault for not taking in the possibility that this may be something they did during the day.

Arriving at the store was met by Akita quickly indicating that they should forget about that, and Alex was all to willing to agree and pretend that part had never been said. Slipping out of the car he waited for Akita to join him before he lead the way inside, grabbing a basket and moving through the store with precision. He already had an idea of what he wanted, and he knew what he had at home and what needed to be grabbed. His first stop was to get some pasta, looking over the different types before finally deciding, then he moved to grab some fresh tomatoes knowing he didn't have any at home. He never kept things like that just sitting around preferring to buy them when he needed them instead to ensure they never went to waste. After getting tomatoes he grabbed some green peppers and then moved to get some ground beef for the sauce. Once he had everything he needed for dinner he stood in an aisle thinking for a moment. Trying to decide if there was anything he wanted, maybe snack items of some sort to munch on while he was cooking.

Even though it seemed like quite an odd combo to the pasta dish he had planned to make himself for dinner he grabbed a bag of chips and can of dip before turning to Akita and giving the vampire a curious look. "Do... you guys eat normal food at all? Or are you a strictly blood kinda guy?" He asked making sure they were alone before he had asked the last part. He wanted to know if there was anything he should get the other, or maybe something that Akita was craving. "Craving anything?" He added as an afterthought moving down the aisle, not having really let much time pass before his last question and the ones he had asked before it.

"Do... you guys eat normal food at all? Or are you a strictly blood kinda guy?"

Akita was lost in thoughts, better said in his own memories when he realized that Alex was talking to him. Turning his gaze, meeting the other and trying to remember what was the initial question. Having a good memory even if he wouldn't pay attention he smiled.

"We don't need the urge to eat food. We can eat it, but it has no taste for us. We are kind of on a permanently blood diet" he whispered the last part stepping closer to him grinning, wanting to make fun of the other one a little.

Walking along side the other, he wandered his eyes on the shelf trying to remember the flavor those things had when he was human. He sicked close to the other. It didn't past long since he popped the next question.

"Craving anything?"

His grin turned into a cockier one, stepping right in front of him, taking him into his arms, placing a kiss on the boys neck, then turned up to his ear to whisper: "Starting to crave for you"

"That would defeat the purpose... or joy though." Alex replied when he was told that they could eat, but that it didn't taste like anything to them, they were pretty much on a permanent blood diet. It was disappointing after all, there was no point in eating food if it didn't taste like anything to them. It took the enjoyment of eating and tasting the different flavors of the meal out of it, which ruined the whole thing to Alex. He was walking down the aisle not really paying attention to any of the other food moving to head towards the front of the store and the checkout so they could pay for everything and head home when he had asked his other question.

Alex's heart skipped a beat with how quick Akita was to step before him, taking him into his arms once again as he was pulled against him and feeling the others lips on his neck once more. Being told that Akita was starting to crave him made a soft groan escape Alex, who suddenly felt impatient in getting Akita home, but he also knew that before he could allow Akita to take anything from him he'd have to eat first. Otherwise he probably wouldn't be in any shape to cook after, and he wasn't sure how good of a cook a vampire could be. Taking in a suddenly unsteady breath he calmed his now racing heart and spared the other a glance, leaning up to catch his lips in a quick kiss before he was pulling back and out of his arms with a teasing smirk on his face.

"You'll have to wait then I'm afraid." Alex said giving Akita a wink before he was slipping past him and continued towards the checkout. He didn't have to go all that far before reaching it, setting the basket on the checkout and making small talk with the cashier. After paying for everything and grabbing the bag he turned to look at Akita and gave him a large smile, "Let's go then."

All this play between them made Akita really happy. It felt so normal and easy not having to pretend he was something else, not pretending he is human. It was easier that way and he liked it that Alex knew about him and was acting like it was something normal to have a vampire boyfriend.

He stopped blinking a few times when that thought came into his mind. Was that what they were? Boyfriends? He smiled at the thought but didn't say a word, just fallowed the other, helping him with the bags to his car.

After dumping the bags in his trunk, they moved to their sits and drove back to Alex's apartment. Dropping everything on the kitchen table, helping t he other arranging everything he bought. It was a strange scene, something so natural and so intimate that felt cozy. It felt like home.

"Do you want me to help you with something?" he asked looking at Alex, not sure what he could do in the mean time, not wanting to stare at the other as he was doing the cooking.

Alex really did love how helpful Akita was, helping him carry his groceries to the car, and once they reached his apartment building upstairs and into the kitchen. Even going so far as to help him unpack everything and get things situated for him to begin cooking himself something to eat. He was getting a pot of water on the stove when he was asked if there was something he wanted Akita to help him with. For a moment he stood by the stove tapping a finger against his chin as he considered it for a moment, then he moved and grabbed the green pepper he had bought at the store and moved back to the counter, setting a cutting board down and a knife before him. After which he washed the green pepper before placing it on the cutting board as well, "Can you dice this pepper for me?" Alex asked as he moved to grab another pan and get the ground beef on the stove and cooking.

Once he got the meat cooking he moved the pot of boiling water to a back burner, and added the pasta, setting a new pot down on the front burner to start on the sauce. Alex had gotten rather good at multitasking, being used to having to do everything alone. It was great to have a helper in the kitchen, and he enjoyed having Akita there, so much so that he couldn't help but tease him here and there as they worked together. Everything seemed so... normal when Akita was around, it was easy for Alex to forget that the other man was a vampire. To Alex it didn't even matter that Akita was a vampire, he just enjoyed having him around and everything was so easy. It was easy for him to play and tease the other, easy to be himself.

It even made him realize that he had skipped that shy and awkward phase that he normally had with new people. Akita had just been really good at drawing out the more outgoing side of him, the side that really ony his family knew existed. Normally he was so soft spoken, but it was hard to not tease and joke around with Akita. This was something that he definitely never wanted to end, he was going to enjoy it for as long as possible.

"Can you dice this pepper for me?"

He smiled taking his place at the counter, doing as he was told. It was fun to act human again. It was a strange feeling. Doing so, he realized that he missed this. A fact that he never thought about it since he became a vampire. He never thought about his human life before, and now that he was with Alex, he started to remember the joy and the struggle that he had in preparing food.

"All done" he said as he finished the dicing looking at Alex who was very concentrate on what he was doing. He looked at him with tenderness in his eyes. He was lucky to had found such a human that accepted the vampire him and not acting just like that. He knew that the other didn't had a problem that he was a vampire which only made him happier.

"Anything else?" he added hugging Alex from behind, waiting for something else to do in order to help the other in finishing the food. He leaned his cheek on the others shoulder so that he can still see him.

*~*~*~*~*

Sakura had a good sleep. One that he didn't had in a long time. Starting to wake up, he felt a little pain in his behind, feeling his ass sore as well. Trying to get up, he leaned on his elbow, scratching his eye so that he could see again. At first he saw the bed and the sheets which didn't resembled with the ones from his chamber. Then, as he started looking in the room, he realized that it wasn't his chamber at all. He tried to remember what happened last night and where he could have landed and first of all, why was he naked.

Then he heard a little noise from behind him and when he turned he yelp a little seeing Medive, naked just like him. "What are you doing here?" he asked narrowing his eyes looking at his body and Medive's. He didn't recall seeing the other the day before getting back home, but then his dream came up and the images and all started rolling in his mind. it wasn't a dream ... but ... i ... i can't believe it , he thought holding his hand on his head being completely shocked. His sore ass told him that it wasn't a dream. He didn't want to recognize it. He just couldn't.

This was nice, something that Alex could truly find himself getting used to. It was fun to prep food with another person, and enjoyed the company tremendously. Alex hadn't come to realize how lonely he had been and how much of a rut his everyday life had been until Akita had entered his life and brought something more to it. He still didn't want to admit just how much he was coming to love the vampire standing just a few feet away who was chopping the pepper for him. But there was no denying it, no denying the way his heart skipped a beat whenever he saw him, or how his breath caught in his throat when they were close, there was no ignoring the pleasant butterflies he had when they touched. In the end Alex knew and understood all the signs, he very much loved the vampire in the room with him and wanted to have Akita in his life as a permanent thing. But... how did a human even broach such a subject to a vampire? Would Akita just turn him down again and say that this was all mistake if he even began to tell the other how he felt? Alex wasn't sure, but he knew he wouldn't be able to handle the rejection, so for now he remained quiet.

Alex was a little startled when he felt arms wrapped around him as he was hugged from behind but he also instantly leaned into it, enjoying the feeling as he stirred the sauce and checked on the hamburger. His mind going over what else he could have Akita do for him as he was adding the peppers into the sauce and stirring it up once more. "Want to drain the pasta for me?" He asked as he turned his head slightly to see the other man a smile spreading across his face. Their faces were extremely close together, and Alex couldn't help but catch Akita's lips in a quick but passionate kiss.

After the kiss he flashed the other a smile, "After that I'll need you to add the pasta to the sauce for me. White I get the bread in the oven." As Alex spoke he was draining the excess oil from the cooked ground beef before adding the cooked meat into the sauce and getting it incorporated. The meal was almost finished, then he'd be able to eat and his stomach would cease growling. Setting the wooden spoon down he carefully turned in the other's arms and smile up at him, "You're such a great help in the kitchen. I could get used to having a handsome guy helping me out when I cook."

*~*~*~*~*

"Aw! What happened to my cute little pet who actually enjoyed having me so close?" Medive asked playfully with a small smile crossing his face. "Is that how you say good morning, cutie? You might want to practice a bit more." He added turning his gaze back to the book that was in his hands, he wasn't bothered by how he was completely naked before the other, though he did spare Sakura's body a look. His eyes taking on an almost hungry look as they raked over his pet's body, enjoying the sight and he could feel it in his body, how he wanted to enjoy the other's body again. But clearly his pet had some things he needed to come to terms with, like how willing he had been last night. How desperate he had acted, and how cute he was when he was drowning in pleasure.

The memories of last night made a smirk cross his face as he finished the page he was on before shutting his book and sitting up turning to face the other. Reaching out to him he gently ran his fingers along Sakura's jaw, "You're rather cute in the morning. Are you sore? Perhaps you're hungry?" Medive asked wanting to keep the other comfortable but also not trying to bring to much attention to their activities last night. He'd have plenty of time and chances to remind Sakura of how desperate and needy he had been, how he had tempted him into giving the other what he had clearly wanted.

"Want to drain the pasta for me?"

"Sure" he said quickly kissing Alex back when he pinned his lips on his, turning to do as he was told. He didn't mind to do all those things. It was fun and he enjoyed spending time with Alex, doing something else than his routine stuff from back at the mansion. Even though he was asking how were things going with the preparation.

"After that I'll need you to add the pasta to the sauce for me. White I get the bread in the oven."

"So much trouble for some food. I never understood this, even when i was human" he said more to himself, keeping up with the other as he was adding the items together in the pot, or whatever the humans were calling in these times.

"You're such a great help in the kitchen. I could get used to having a handsome guy helping me out when I cook."

"Well you're lucky cause handsome guy will be around you quite some time from now on" he said smiling pulling him in an embrace, lowering his hands on the others ass, squeezing his but-cheeks. "And you're not bad either. You're a good looking fallow. Should i get jealous?" he asked kissing him softly, making a small sound.

*~*~*~*~*

"Aw! What happened to my cute little pet who actually enjoyed having me so close?"

Sakura felt his face getting red and hot. He just didn't want too think that the dream had been actually reality, but his entire body was telling him the opposite. how could i be so stupid?! He wanted to punch himself for being so weak. He never would had thought that this would happen. But the more he recall the event the more he freaked out. He was sleeping but then he got up to get something to drink. Then he wanted to get to the kitchen to find some water and ... the memory started to roll everything back.

"Is that how you say good morning, cutie? You might want to practice a bit more."

Turning his gaze back to the vampire next to him he noticed the vampire eyes and where they were looking. In a split second he pulled the cover over him, trying to ignore the pain from his back and the rest of his body, biting his lip, not wanting to make any sound, looking in the opposite direction.

"You're rather cute in the morning. Are you sore? Perhaps you're hungry?"

Feeling his jaw touched and felt that the other wanted to turn his face to him, he did that. It was the least he could do. Again his face turned red when the other complimented him. "I'm-I'm not cute" he said pushing the others hand away. "But i am hungry" he admitted feeling his stomach growling a little. "I ... I should get back to my room" he said wrapping the cover around his body, wanting to get away from the other.

Alex couldn't help but laugh at that, it was a lot to go through just for some food, and at many times he had thought it was to much trouble to where he just ordered out or ate a sandwich. Something easy and quick, that didn't require him to cook. "Plenty of people feel the exact same way. Other people really enjoy cooking though." Alex said with a smile as he was spreading the garlic butter on the halves of french bread he had before sprinkling some cheese over each side as well to make a cheesy garlic bread to go along with it.

Putting the bread on a baking sheet and slipping it into the oven he turned to Akita ust as the other man started speaking and pulled him into his embrace. "Promise?" Alex asked teasingly. Feeling the vampire grab his ass and squeeze making him groan softly. "Maybe a little." He replied with a smirk on his face before their lips met in a kiss.

His eyes drifted shut and he eagerly returned the kiss, leaning into Akita and wrapping his arms around the other's neck to keep them pressed close. Alex definitely enjoyed kissing Akita and being close to him, so much so that he didn't want the kiss to end. Though he knew it would have to come to an end as he definitely needed to breath.

*~*~*~*~*

It was adorable really, how his pet told him that he wasn't cute while pushing his hand away. "That really just makes you more adorable, trying to deny how cute you are." Medive said not able to stop himself from teasing the human a little. When his little pet indicated that he was hungry it made Medive shift to get out of bed, not remotely bothered by his own nude body being on display as he slipped out of the bed. Though he did notice how when Sakura told him that he should get back to his room he was wrapping the cover around his body acting a little shy. This made a smirk cross Medive's face, it really was so adorable.

Moving around the bed to where Sakura was sitting he reached out once more cupping the other cheek and flashing a smile. "I don't think that's necessary. Why don't you just relax and get comfortable, I'll go find Jonah and get you something to eat." Medive said as he stepped away grabbed a pair of boxers to pull on to leave his room. Though he was unashamed of his body, it would just be courtesy to his Childer to have at least boxers on when roaming the mansion. The only two who ever saw him naked before Sakura was Jonah and Marianna. But he was quickly forming a soft spot for this human, and could see himself wanting the other around more. Something he knew would not be easy for the other two vampires to accept, jealousy was already pretty common between his two lovers. But at the same time, he could feel himself growing to appreciate having Sakura and possibly not even wanting the or needing the other two in this way anymore.

Only time could tell if that was true though, and Medive left those thoughts behind him as he was heading out of the room and shutting the door behind him before heading to find the younger vampire. If he was going to keep Sakura close to himself now he should probably take a page or two out of the other vampire's book and learn to cook a little. Maybe it'd be more special that way? Medive realized what he was thinking though and felt himself grow a little disgusted with himself. How could one human make him want to learn to cook? It was a terrible idea and he instantly squashed any thoughts of actually asking for a lesson. He'd just continue to have Jonah make the food.

Breaking the kiss, he looked one more time at the other keeping on a big smile, turning Alex towards the food. "Let's finish dinner , eat and we see next" he said kissing the other on the back of his neck, turning to settle the table.

He placed a plate and a glass for whatever the other would like to drink. Also, he put some fork and knife, figuring that the other wouldn't eat the food with his hands. Since he was almost ready and the food aswell, he sat at the table looking at Alex almost eating him. He wanted him in that instance. He was hungry as well. Hungry for him, but he knew that the boy needed to eat in order to be healty and not faint or anything.

*~*~*~*

Sakura's face turned red, so he turned his face in the other direction, avoinding the vampire. He felt a little awkward hearing the other saying he was cute. He wasn't cute, and he sure didn't act cute. And the fact that he actually had sex with the other made him want to facepalm himself. How could he be so stupid. Of the all people, vampires, it had to be him.

Feeling the bed moving, he turned only to see the other heading outside the room, getting dressed, if taking his boxers on meant he got dressed, he went to fetch something for him to eat, leaving him along. Having the moment for himself, he took his clothes and got dressed with the boxers, pants and shirt, not wanting to repeat what happened last night.

Once he got dressed, he started looking around the room. Medive's room. He didn't had much, but he did had an interesting library. So, he went directly to the mini library and started to look over the books that were arranged on the shelf. Most of the titles where in different languages, but those that he could read, were strange. He took one of the books and started looking in it.

As he was turned back towards the food his gaze fell on the pot where everything was finishing up. He was a little disappointed that the kiss had come to an end, but his slightly quick breathing proved it had been a necessity. Reaching for the wooden spoon once more he was stirring the food when he felt the kiss being pressed to the back of his neck. Alex watched Akita move towards the table and start to set it thinking over what he had said for a moment. It was an interesting sight, another guy setting his table, even if it was only for one it was still a sight he wanted to get used to. Turning back to the food again he checked the bread and finding it was perfect grabbed a pot holder and took it out setting in on top of the stove.

Slicing the bread he grabbed a couple of pieces and moved to the table setting them on the plate before wrapping the rest up in tinfoil and putting it away. After which he turned the stove off, and grabbed the pot carrying that to the table he put some of the pasta on the plate as well before he was returning to put it in a large container to be put away after it had cooled down a bit. When he had finished he returned to the table to grab the cup which he filled with some water not really in the mood for anything specific. Alex settled in his seat at the table, placing the cup back down and smiling at Akita. "It was really nice of you to set the table for me." He commented before taking a bite of his food. It was odd, to think that he would be the only one eating despite having Akita here, well eating the food that was cooked anyway.

Alex enjoyed the food they had cooked and as he ate he was sure to talk with Akita since it would be quite awkward otherwise. Once he was finished eating he took care of his dishes, washing everything and finally putting a cover over the rest of the pasta before putting the container into the fridge. Now that everything was away and the dishes were done he turned back to Akita and happily moved over to the other. "You know, it's a weird concept to get used to. That whenever I eat around you that you won't be eating anything."

*~*~*~*~*

It wasn't hard for Medive to find Jonah and drag him down into the kitchen to make Sakura something to eat. Though he heard the younger man grumbling the whole time, he chose to ignore the younger vampire's complaints. It wasn't as though he was unaware of the jealousy that the other felt any time he was with anyone other than him. It truly just made him more attracted to the other, finding the jealous look on his face to be quite adorable. Something that he knew many people did not find cute or adorable at all.

Medive watched Jonah cook the meal, and when e was asked whether he wanted Jonah to take it to him the older vampire shook his head. "No, I'll do it. He's in my chambers right now." He replied seeing the instantly dislike that crossed Jonah's face. With a small smirk Medive made sure to give the other a kiss before he grabbed the tray and moved to head back to his room to feed his cute little pet. Upon entering the room not only did he notice that Sakura was up and moving around, but that he was dressed. Which kind of bummed him out, but he shrugged it off and placed the tray of food on his bed as he settled on it himself. "Reading something interesting?" Medive questioned as he situated the things on the tray before patting the other side of the bed indicating that Sakura should come eat.

"It was really nice of you to set the table for me."

"That's the least i could do to help you" he said smiling, watching the other wathing healty and keeping up a small talk along the eating process. It would have been awkward for him and possible for the other to eat and have him staring at him silently.

Once the other finished the food and put the rest in the fridge, he hold a hand over Alex's waist when he came near him. "If it is to awkwards or strange i can eat with you next time" he nodded trying to make the other happy. "But it would be a waste of food since I have other diet" he added pulling Alex on his lap like horseridding, placing his hands on the back of the boy. "Now .... Where were we earlier?" he asked softly,placing kisses on the boys chest, over the fabric of his shirt.

*~*~*~*

Hearing the others voice he closed the book immediatly and place it back to her place on the shell. how silence can he be? How long was he looking at me? pervert, he thought facing the other, seeing that he broaght the tray of food himself and didn't broaght Jonah to do it. "I ... I was just ... got interested in this....sorry" he said pointing to the mini library behind him, feeling his mouth to dry to speak.

As the other pat the bedside next to him Sakura didn't moved. At first he didn't want to obey, but then again he remembered his promise when he send the letter to his mother. He had to. Sighing he moved on the other side of the bed where the tray was placed, jumping on the bed, sitting with his legs crossed. He first took the glass of juice and took a long sip, feeling refreshed. "You didn't have to bring me food. I could have get it myself from the kitchen" he said keeping his eyes on the tray, taking a few bites from the bread.

"It's okay, I'll get used to it eventually. I don't want you to do something that isn't necessary for you just because I find it a little awkward." Alex replied shaking his head. He didn't want Akita to eat with him only because he found it awkward, if the vampire decided to eat with him he wanted it to be because that is what Akita wanted to do. Otherwise he'd eventually get used to the fact that Akita didn't need to eat regular food and thus more than likely wouldn't. It wasn't a big deal in the end, it was just a strange concept for the moment.

When he was pulled onto the other's lap he looked up at him as he placed his hands on his back and started speaking again. Watching the other softly placing kisses along his chest, though it was over the fabric of his shirt would made him give Akita a look stating he was being a tease. Reaching out he tilted Akita's head up so that he could press their lips together in a kiss. When he broke it he was smiling at the other, "We should probably make sure you get to eat now, shouldn't we?" It was strange, how accepting he was of this fact. Not to mention how easy it had been for him to accept it, but he did. Akita drinking blood as food was something he had quite easily come to terms with and that seemed like no big deal to him. Even if other people wouldn't be so accepting or understanding.

*~*~*~*~*

"You don't need to apologize for it." Medive responded with a small dismissive wave of his hand not really minding that he had gotten interested in the small collection of books he had there. "Help yourself." He added with a shrug relaxing back against the pillows and retaking the book he had been reading that he kept near the bed. At least until he finished it and put it back in it's place on the shelf. "That may be true, but it'd be easier for you to refuse to spend some time in my company if I let you go to the kitchen to get food for yourself. Not to mention, I'm still not sure you know where the kitchen is."

There was no point in beating around the bush, he wanted to bring the food to Sakura to keep the boy close for longer. Eventually he'd leave him to do as he wished today just like he had the day before. But he wanted to at least spend some time in his company first, especially since Sakura had been so cute and willing last night. He hoped that it was a deeper part of his little pet that truly wanted him around and wanted to be close with him like that. It meant he was hoping by spending more time with him and around him that Sakura would come to realize this without having to be half asleep and would respond more positively to his presence.

- - - Updated - - -

"It's okay, I'll get used to it eventually. I don't want you to do something that isn't necessary for you just because I find it a little awkward." Alex replied shaking his head. He didn't want Akita to eat with him only because he found it awkward, if the vampire decided to eat with him he wanted it to be because that is what Akita wanted to do. Otherwise he'd eventually get used to the fact that Akita didn't need to eat regular food and thus more than likely wouldn't. It wasn't a big deal in the end, it was just a strange concept for the moment.

When he was pulled onto the other's lap he looked up at him as he placed his hands on his back and started speaking again. Watching the other softly placing kisses along his chest, though it was over the fabric of his shirt would made him give Akita a look stating he was being a tease. Reaching out he tilted Akita's head up so that he could press their lips together in a kiss. When he broke it he was smiling at the other, "We should probably make sure you get to eat now, shouldn't we?" It was strange, how accepting he was of this fact. Not to mention how easy it had been for him to accept it, but he did. Akita drinking blood as food was something he had quite easily come to terms with and that seemed like no big deal to him. Even if other people wouldn't be so accepting or understanding.

*~*~*~*~*

"You don't need to apologize for it." Medive responded with a small dismissive wave of his hand not really minding that he had gotten interested in the small collection of books he had there. "Help yourself." He added with a shrug relaxing back against the pillows and retaking the book he had been reading that he kept near the bed. At least until he finished it and put it back in it's place on the shelf. "That may be true, but it'd be easier for you to refuse to spend some time in my company if I let you go to the kitchen to get food for yourself. Not to mention, I'm still not sure you know where the kitchen is."

There was no point in beating around the bush, he wanted to bring the food to Sakura to keep the boy close for longer. Eventually he'd leave him to do as he wished today just like he had the day before. But he wanted to at least spend some time in his company first, especially since Sakura had been so cute and willing last night. He hoped that it was a deeper part of his little pet that truly wanted him around and wanted to be close with him like that. It meant he was hoping by spending more time with him and around him that Sakura would come to realize this without having to be half asleep and would respond more positively to his presence.

"We should probably make sure you get to eat now, shouldn't we?"

"Well i wouldn't mind eating you right now" he said forcing the boy to bend down, kissing the other feverish, holding his hand on Alex's neck, keeping him steady in the kiss. His other hand moved from Alex's back lower on his ass, grabbing his ass-check firmly in his hand, pressing againts his hardon.

"You just taste so fucking good" he growled through kisses getting more and more arroused.

*~*~*~*

"Wait ... Didn't i found the kitchen last night?" he asked with his mouth half full looking at Medive confused.

From what he could remember from his so vivid dream, he was in the kitchen when all started. He swallowed a little bit hard remembering everything turning tu drink a little more from his glass.

Being forced to bend down only for their lips to meet in a kiss made him let out a soft hum, happy to be kissing Akita again. Alex was barely aware of the hand on the back of his neck, his mind to occupied by the kiss and the hand that was running down his back to his ass. He moaned into the kiss as his ass was squeezed and he was pressed against the other, feeling the erection Akita had now that he was pressed against it. Being told that he just tasted so fucking good made him groan into the kiss again. It seemed as if his breaths and Akita's words came between kisses. It was easy for Akita to get his heart pounding again, he was able to hear it in his ears and was sure it was even loud to Akita as well. Not like it was a bad thing for it to be pounding, if anything it probably just made him more tempting to the other. Something that Alex would never argue against.

Alex's hands moved to cup both sides of the vampire's face, his hazel eyes looking deep into Akita's. It was the first time that he had ever really looked closely at the other man's eyes, and he could find himself easily getting lost in them. For a moment he just remained like that, catching his breath with his hands cupping the other man's face. When his breathing had calmed down enough he pressed their lips together again and let his eyes drift shut, losing himself in the kiss.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive was slightly amused when Sakura asked him if he had found the kitchen last night. "Technically speaking, no, you didn't. I got home to find you wandering the halls. When I asked why you were up when you should be in bed sleeping you told me you were looking for the kitchen because you were thirsty. So, I took you to the kitchen to get you a glass of water. I was just going to send you back to bed after, but you were being such a little tease, and so playful." Medive said recall the events of last night as though it had just happened a moment ago. His little pet really had been a tease, and he had been unable to hold back for very long, not like he was really trying to restraint himself from the beginning.

"It was quite cute actually... I'd definitely like to see that side of you more." Medive commented absently. Not really thinking about his words, they had just slipped out of his mouth without much consideration. But it wasn't a lie, Medive very much wanted to see that side of Sakura again, he also wanted to know what he had to do in order to draw that side out of him.

He didn't knew how much they stared to one another, being lost in the moment, but the kiss came right away, more passionate than ever. Lowering his other arm to his ass, Akita lifted the boy in his arms, getting up from the sit, moving towards the dorm. On the way he pinned Alex againts the walls, holding him firmly against his body, his erection hurting because of the tightness of his pants.

Once he reached the dorm, he carefully placed Alex on the bed, slipping his hand under his shirt, dragging his fingers up to his chest, playing with his nipples. He moved with his kisses away from Alex's lips down to his neck, lifting the shirt over his head. This time was going to enjoy everything and take his time.

Having Alex barechest, he moved his lips on his neck, moving in the space between his, tracing lines with his tongue, getting them downwards on his chest where he started to make himself busy with his nippels. His hand moved slowly to Alex's stomach and sneaked between the pants fabric, touching the others groan, feeling even more erroused.

*~*~*~*~*

I was just going to send you back to bed after, but you were being such a little tease, and so playful."

Sakura felt his face turn red and burn when he heard the other spoke about what he did and how he acted. "Stop saying that ... I was not" he said quickly shuting his eyes, hopping that it would all go away. He didn't want to accept the fact that he slept with him. More than that, that he enjoyed it. He was weak. Too weak. What happened last night shouldn't happen again. And above all, he didn't want the other know how much he enjoyed it.

"It was quite cute actually... I'd definitely like to see that side of you more."

"There ... There wont be another time, nor see that side of me. I was tired. Nothing more. I was delusional. I thought i was dreaming" he said realizing what he just said. Even if he wanted to blame on the fact that it was a dream, why was he dreaming of him? That didn't made any sense.

"You have the others to ... do that" he added looking the other way not feeling hungry anymore.

Alex hadn't expected to be lifted up and carried out of the kitchen and towards his bedroom, all while neither of them broke the kiss. Though he definitely enjoyed how firmly he was being held against Akita's body as he was carried, even more so when he felt the wall against his back. It only seemed to feel better that way, feeling Akita's erection pressed firmly against him which only aroused Alex more. It still didn't take them long to make it to his room, and suddenly he was much happier knowing he didn't have a very big apartment.

The bed beneath him and their lips finally parting made it so he was taking in shaky breaths, at least until their lips met again and he felt Akita's hands slipping beneath his shirt. He let out a pleased moan when he felt his fingers playing with his nipples. It seemed as though the other really knew how to play with his body to get his heart racing and make his body ache for him. Their lips parting again allowed him to watch Akita moved his kisses to his neck while starting to lift his shirt, it was slipped off him rather easily. Feeling Akita's lips back on his neck almost immediately after, before they were moving down again feeling his tongue come into play as he moved down. When his mouth closed around one of his nipples he moaned loudly, arching his back to press up into it.

The pleasant feeling was met by the vampire slipping his hand into his pants and touching him. He had already been aroused, but he was definitely becoming more aroused with each second that passed with Akita touching and playing with his body. He wasn't used to the other man being so patient and teasing his body, he couldn't actually recall him really doing so before. Not that Alex was about to argue, he was enjoying the attention he was getting to much to want to complain. Taking in yet another shaky breath he reached out and gently ran his fingers over Akita's cheek, moaning again.

*~*~*~*~*

There was no hiding the amused smile that crossed Medive's face when Sakura once again tried to deny how he had acted. It was adorable really, and he was enjoying it more and more every time the human tried to deny how he had been acting. Mainly because it meant for one reason or another Sakura was ashamed of how he had acted, and didn't want to admit that he had done so, and that he had enjoyed it. The red face only seemed to prove this thought process, and make Medive even more sure about what the other was feeling.

"Hmm, so you dream about me?" Medive purred playfully his orange eyes taking on a predatory glint as he was quite pleased with that idea. There was no denying that absolutely loved the idea of Sakura dreaming about him, especially if he was having such dirty dreams of them together. He was sure the look on his face proved that as well. When Sakura told him that he had others he could do that with he gave him a curious look. "Jonah sure would be happy to take your place, but just because I am having fun with you and enjoying you doesn't mean I'm not going to continue to give him attention. Marianna... she enjoys our time together, but she's certainly not my favorite. The mood has to strike me for that match." Medive said speaking about it like it was nothing. To him, it was, they were his lover, they were blood bound to him to feel desire for him. So sure, he'd keep them around even if he decided that Sakura was the better match, and he'd continue to show them both that he still desired them, when the mood struck.

Taking out his hand from the others pants he moved down with the kisses, while his hands were unbottening the pants, shifting them down along with the boxers. He stood up for a brief second, mesmerising the others body. "Beautiful" he hissed in a husky voice, placing his hand on his upper thigh, moving up to his erected lenght, slighting his hand up and down. Akita gave the other a little smile and bend over, taking him into his mouth. He wrapped his hand around his base, slid it up while his mouth went down, taking him as far as he could. Today was more about him. He wanted to make Alex feel pleasure like he never felt before.

He growled arounf him,flicking his tongue over his head tightening his hold around him, pumping faster wanting him to reach his climax.

*~*~*~*

"Hmm, so you dream about me?"

"F-Forget i said that. J-Just forget it" he said feeling even more embarased. Why did the other had to catch up all the thigs he said. Most of them weren't relevant, like that information. Now that the other new that he dreamed of him, who knows what ideas he might get. It happened one time only. It wasn't a big of a deal.

"Jonah sure would be happy to take your place, but just because I am having fun with you and enjoying you doesn't mean I'm not going to continue to give him attention. Marianna... she enjoys our time together, but she's certainly not my favorite. The mood has to strike me for that match."

"Good. You have them ... F-Forget me then" he said quickly not wanting to go on further with the subject and the fact that there could be another possible time. He didn't want trouble. Especially knowing Jonah, who didn't liked him ever since he arrived. What would be from now on when he knows Medive slept with him. He was probably going to die.

"I should get back to my chamber" he said nervously.

A soft blush appeared on Alex's face when Akita had finished undressing him just to look over his naked body and say it was beautiful. The way he had said it and the look in his eyes was a little embarrassing, but he was glad to know that the vampire liked what he saw. For some reason it meant even more to him that he was giving himself like this to Akita, knowing that it wasn't just his blood that the other seemed to like about him. It'd be a little upsetting if that had been the case, not like he'd really not want him around if it was. Alex watched Akita with slightly dazed eyes as he ran his hand up his thigh before it was wrapping around his hard cock and stroking it slowly.

This only seemed to make his already heated body ignite again, moaning happily as enjoyed the pleasure that Akita was giving him. It didn't seem like he had to wait for very long before the vampire's mouth came into play as well, the feeling of his hot wet mouth around his hard length made him groan his eyes drifted shut and he arched his back. Trying to hold of his orgasm that was being rather quickly enticed from him. The feeling of Akita growling around his length and his devilishly skilled tongue flicking over the head of his cock made it almost impossible for him to fight it off. Moaning loudly and with a hand moving down to Akita's head and burying itself in his hair to hold him against him was the only warning he gave before he reached his climax in the older man's mouth.

Alex took in a deep shaky breath after, his body relaxing back against the bed and he finally managed to release his grip on Akita's hair. His eyes drifting open as he looked down at the other and gave him a small smile. "Ha... even after just a couple of times you seem to know how to play my body." Alex mused happily. Reaching out he pulled Akita up to kiss him, not even caring that he could taste some of himself in the kiss.

*~*~*~*~*

"Nonsense." Medive said with a pleased look crossing his face, he reached out and effortlessly pulled Sakura into his lap. Shifting the boy so he was facing him, his hands were rather securely placed on his pet's hips. "I do have a soft spot for my Jonah, but I really want to enjoy you some more." Medive purred as he leaned in and pressed his lips to his little human's neck. Pressing a light kiss there as his hands moved to lift his shirt up and allow him to once more enjoy the chest beneath the thin cloth. Taking in a deep breath he let out a hum of appreciation before he was pressing yet another kiss to the human's neck, his hands now roaming over his torso.

"Tell me, what do you dream of me doing to you?" Medive asked in a clearly aroused voice. Having Sakura here, in his lap, and so close aroused him greatly. The smell of his blood made him want to drink from him, but also tease him to get his blood flowing even more. "Now cutie, tell me about what you want me to do to you while I have a little taste..." He murmured softly before he let his fangs sink into the other's neck. Medive cupped the back of Sakura's neck with one hand, the other was still exploring and feeling his pet's torso. Wanting to tease and touch him, while at the same time listening intently to listen to what Sakura was going to say, or if he was going to say anything at all.

As the other found his release, he swallowed everything, enjoying the taste the other had. It was delicious. Licking his lips after lifting his body above him and kissing the other he smiled enjoying the other initiative.

"Ha... even after just a couple of times you seem to know how to play my body."

"Mmmm.... years of practice my dear" he growled through the kisses, breaking it as he sat up on his knees. "And this is just the begining" he said in his husky seductivly voice. "Turn around" he said showing Alex that he wanted him faced down. "Lift your ass and spread those little legs for me" he demanded, his eyes glowing red in anticipation. He was so not done with the other. He wanted him scream out his name, shrader his body, remembering him and only him.

*~*~*~*

Being lift so easyly made Sakura make a surprising sound but managed to hold it in his mouth. As soon as he was placed in the others lap he placed his hands on Medive chest trying to keep the distance between them.

"I do have a soft spot for my Jonah, but I really want to enjoy you some more."

His body shaddered under the touch if his lips, his body apparently remembering very well how to react after last night. damn you body, he thought, trying to concentrate nor responding to anything.

"W-What are you doing?" he asked but his respond came in another question placed by the other which made him gulp.

"Tell me, what do you dream of me doing to you?"

"n-Nothing" his voice sounded so weak and he cursed himself for liking the sensation his body felt under his breath and touches. Why was he so into the way he made him feel he couldn't understand. Maybe because it had passed a long time since he felt like this. Since he was with someone. His pulse accelerated with every touch the other made und his clothes, making his body shiver.

"Now cutie, tell me about what you want me to do to you while I have a little taste..."

"Argh! Aghh" he couldn't stopped the sound when the other sank his teeth into his neck, holding Medive shoulders firm in his grip. The heat that his entired body the very instand the other started to drank from his blood was euforic, feeling his body melting in his lap. Without even thinking he got aroused quite quick, moaning as he was leaning his head to the side to make more room for the other to feast.

It felt like he was drugged, having an eupforic sensation while his entire body started to press against the other wanting to feel more. A little droll of saliva started to fall on the corner of his mouth while he was moaning with pleasure.

Being told that it was from years of experience oddly didn't bother Alex, he knew that Akita was a lot older than him and thus had a lot of practice in such methods. He remembered that with previous partners he could get a bit jealous or upset hearing things like that, but Akita didn't seem to bring that emotion out of him. Maybe it was because he was so much older and yet still chose to keep coming back to him that made it so Alex didn't care about how much experience he had. His traing of thought was interrupted by Akita telling him that this was just the beginning before motioning for him to flip over just as he told him to turn around.

Alex hesitated for a moment give the other a curious look before he shifted to get up and turned himself over. Just as he had gotten into that position he heard Akita demand for him to lift his ass and spread his legs. Alex obeyed rather effortlessly, shifting and raising his ass up spreading his legs for the other. Alex didn't feel like anything needed to be said on his part, he shifted slightly in anticipation already feeling his body getting excited again.

*~*~*~*~*

The cute way Sakura spoke when he started to touch his body and press his lips to his neck made Medive even more amused with his pet. A soft chuckle being his only response when the human managed to stutter out 'nothing' though he was sure they both knew that was an outright lie. His body was being far more honest with him, and clearly it wanted him to do things to it. Once his fangs and sunk into his neck he heard the cute little sounds he made and felt the way he held onto his shoulders. It was a pleasing change, even if he knew that it was his venom that made the man react in such a manner. It was far more honest of him to do so, his body being pressed more firmly to his own.

Medive could feel how aroused Sakura was and it made him moan as he continued to drink from him while carefully flipping them . Pressing his human into the bed he finally let his fangs slip out of his neck, pressing his lips to the mark to close the wound so his pet wouldn't bleed out. He certainly enjoyed having his little human beneath him, it was a good place for him, especially as Medive effortlessly removed his shirt, hands trailing down the now bare chest to the hem of his pants his eyes gazing hungrily at the body below. "You're body is a lot more honest than what you keep tell me." He mused as he started to undo Sakura's pants shifting away to pull them and his boxers off before he immediately retook his spot.

"Now let's try this again. What do you want me to do to you, pet?" Medive asked his tone taking on a teasing aspect. There was something in getting his reluctant little human to admit that he not only wanted it but to tell him what he wanted him to do that Medive was determined to draw out. It showed weakness, but it also just proved that he was in control, something he wanted to make sure Sakura understood.

"You are so fine" he whispered bending over him, moving his hands from Alex's shoulder down to his back and reaching his ass. He layed small kisses on the warmth skin, fallowing the trace of his fingers before. He placed after his hands on the ass, spreading it and playing at the small entrance, inserting finally a finger inside. After a few seconds he inserted another one pushing them in and out, bitting the shoulder of the other growling.

Taking the fingers out, he grabbed a hold on the waist of the other and placed himself at the spot and pushed his erected member all the way in, growling at the sensation his walls gave him around his cock."God you're so tight!". He bend over him, folding his hands over the others shoulders, starting to move his hips back and forth in a light pace but speeding it step by step.

*~*~*~*~*

"You're body is a lot more honest than what you keep tell me."

"I ... " but his words were stuck in his dry mouth. He felt his body burned for desire and wanted to curse and beat the shit out of him that he was that weak and his body was reacting that way at his touch. He didn't want to admit that he actually enjoy, that would only make the other feel that he succeded and he didn't want to do it.

"Now let's try this again. What do you want me to do to you, pet?"

But fuck. His body so wanted more. Maybe it was the venom in his sistem or maybe he really enjoyed the way the other cared for his body and needs. Bitting his lips he moaned in his gut as he could think a little clearer. "I .... I ..." he was too stubborned to say it but he felt like going crazy. "I .... want you .... please" he managed to say, closing his eyes, hatting himself for saying those words. But his body really needed it. "F....Fuck me" he added moaning painfuly.

Alex shifted slightly when he felt Akita's hands on his shoulder before he moved his hands down his back and towards his ass. The small kisses pressed along his shoulders and back following the trail of his hands felt good on his heated skin, making him moan softly as he turned his head to glance back over his shoulder. Trying to watch Akita and see what the other was doing, feeling him spread his ass before he was playing with his entrance. He was a little impatient with waiting for Akita to give him more, thankfully he didn't have to wait very long before he felt a finger slipping into him a pleased sound escaping as encouragement.

The more stimulation he was given the more impatient he became to actually feel the other inside of him, even as the second finger was pushed inside and he was being stretched to take him he found himself groaning in anticipation. His mind focused on what was to come more than what was already happening, even if his was quite clearly enjoying it all the same. It was feeling Akita bite his shoulder that drew him from his thoughts and back to the present with a deep groan. A moment later the fingers slipped out of him and his waist was grabbed, Alex instantly spread his legs a little wider.

Feeling Akita entering him made him happily moan, quite happy with the feeling of being filled again. His hands gripped the sheets beneath him tightly when Akita began moving, even a slow pace made his breath catch in his throat, the slow build of pleasure that he was receiving made him bite his lip trying to stifle some of the sounds that were trying to escape him. The faster Akita's thrusts became the harder it was for Alex to hold back any of the pleasured sounds that were trying to escape him. His moans getting louder, breaths quicker, heart pounding in his chest and body drowning in pleasure. Alex absolutely loved the feeling of Akita inside of him, but he wanted to feel more so he tried to press back into the vampire's thrusts.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive couldn't help it, the smirk that crossed his face when Sakura finally seemed incapable of holding his need back and gave in telling him that he wanted him and then moaning so in such a manner of saying he wanted him to fuck him was even better. "My pleasure." He growled more than eager to give his pet what he so desperately wanted. It was with quick and skilled hands that he managed to get Sakura up enough to completely undress the other before he was once more pressing him down into the bed, feeling his patience completely gone now that he had gotten Sakura to show as well as tell him what he wanted and needed.

Just like last night he had to tease him a little first, running his hands over the other's attractive body while pressing his lips to the heated skin. At first he didn't pay any attention to his pet's hard and aching cock, deciding to leave it be for right now and focus on the rest of his body. When he did finally bring himself to give it attention it was only because the sounds that Sakura had been making and the look that had crossed his face made it clear that he needed it. That and because Medive just had to bring him to his breaking point.

Stroking Sakura's hard cock a few more times he shifted between his legs, spreading them wide for him and giving him a nice view of his pet's hole. Reaching out he ran his fingers teasingly over the other's entrance, teasing it a little more before he gave the othe a teasing smile. "You want me here, right?" He asked teasingly. It was clear that despite the fact that he had already made Sakura give in and admit to him that he wanted it, that he truly wanted to break his mind. Medive wanted Sakura to give himself to him again and again, and repeatedly admit how much he wanted him, until it sank in enough that his pet didn't need to be encouraged to tell him if he wanted him, or to admit what he wanted him to do to him.

He could feel his own climax turning and flowting in his entire body as he pushed himself fulllenght inside the other growling as they both came at the same time. Slipping out of the other he felt on the side, near the boy, pulling him closer to him, so that he could reast his head on his chest. That was fucking amazing and he had to give the other good credit for being so obedient.

It felt so right to be near him and with him that it made Akita a little scared, not wanting to hurt the other or putting him in dangerous situation. Not that already happened, sort of a way. He didn't spoke, just keppt the other near his body, covering their naket bodies.

*~*~*~*~*

"My pleasure."

The anticipation was killing him, feeling his entire body exploding in the next second, wanting to have his release and feel the other deep inside him. Apparently his body was craving after the others attention. Just like it did last night, which he hated.

His body shivered at the skilled touches and movements to get him complet naket, feeling his face turning full red. He was complete naked in from of him but it was appearing that the other didn't had any problem with that. On the contrary, Sakura could see how much pleasant was with the soft sounds that he made with each touch that Medive gave him.

When Medive grabbed him and started to move his hand up and down in that sort of pace, it only made his body jerk in pleasure, feeling like he was going crazy wanting to reach his climax already. But no matter what the other did, it wasn't enough as to feel him deep inside him. Fucking him like he did last night. No strings, no emotions, just sex. Or was it not?

"You want me here, right?"

"Mmmmnnn" he moaned moving his hips againts the finger that was teasing him, biting his lower lip closing his eyes with anticipation. "Yes ... " he gasped not recognizing his own voice. It was insane how that vampire had turned him too. Better said, in what he turned him to. "Please" he plead keeping his legs with his hands better apart so that the other would have room to work his way to him.