Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Having decided he could work on organizing a few shelves Alex was in the middle of doing that when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. It was a few minutes before he was able to free his arms enough to pull his phone out and check the message. Being told that he had followed him and found him interesting raised more curiosity inside of Alex who didn't think he was remotely interesting. But it also made him realize that if that was true then he had terrible senses as he hadn't felt like he was being watched or followed. Not like many other people, who probably would have been aware that they were being followed. It made him wonder what Akita had found interesting about him, but he wasn't really sure that he wanted to know in the end.

So with a shrug he slipped his phone back into his pocket to finish organizing the shelf he had been working on, by the time he finished he had helped a couple of customers and been sidetracked by his ancient boss to where he had forgot that he had not yet replied to Akita. When he had the chance he decided to just see if his day had been alright. Asking him if he had gotten in trouble for spending the night with him and not returning until the next morning. The last thing Alex wanted to do was cause trouble for Akita, but he wanted the vampire around as well, and wanted to spend time with him whenever he had the chance for as long as he could.

___*___

Nate had been busy throughout the night and busy most of the morning. It was late afternoon by the time he had a chance to stop by Akita's room and see the other vampire. Knocking he waited for a second before stepping inside his gaze moving to the other vampire. "Before you start trying to get all defensive I'm not here about your little human." Nate said instantly raising a hand to make sure that Akita didn't interrupt him as he had a lot to cover in a very short period of time since he was super swamped ever since Akita had told him about Medive and the Shikon Jewel.

"I'm basically here just to warn you to be careful. With the plan that is being developed to try to retrieve the jewel there is no saying how crazy things are going to be getting. And I don't mean just here in the headquarters. If others find out that a Tzimisce has the jewel who knows what kind of chaos will unfold." There really was no telling what would happen, everything could quite easily end up going out of control and things would be highly chaotic. For vampires and humans alike. This could potentially end terribly, and that wasn't just if their capture of the jewel became unsuccessful.

*~*~*~*~*

Jonah had wandered back into the kitchens to clean up from breakfast and try to figure out what he was supposed to make for lunch. It had been a long time since he had to cook anything for anyone since none of them needed it. Wandering around the kitchen he was inspecting what was in the pantry, fridge and freezer. Thinking it over as he moved around and trying to think of what would probably make the human happy since it would in turn make Medive happy and as long as Medive was happy so was he.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Akita jumped up when the door to his room opened. Not knowing who it was and reacted on guard just in case of anything. Seeing Nate entering he calmed his nerves but prepare for a new set of questioning but it wasnt like that. Nate wanted to warn him and his human. But what was happening that was so crazy that needed him to be alert.

"Why? What have you guys decided to do?" He asked narrowing his eyes not sure that he liked it. And the fact that Nate asked him to be careful wasnt a good sign.

*~*~*~*~*

Sakura finally decided to climb the stairs and check every room from the first floor. As he was remembering, he didnt walked that much when he was taken to Medives room. Happylly he managed to find his room and jumped on the bed feeling tired but his mind was on Medive.

Nate sighed when he was asked what they planned to do. "If everything goes as plan let's just say this will be a smooth thing. Well... to a point. Either way things can go bad, really fast. We've been working on an extraction team, vampires fast and skilled enough to get in, grab the jewel and get out without being noticed. The best chance for us to get the jewel that way and come back is when Medive is not around. But I am sure even you know that it doesn't leave his property unprotected, unwatched. If everything goes to plan we will only have to fear his retaliation upon realizing that the jewel has been stolen from him." Nate explained a little before he rubbed the back of his neck. It was clear there was more he had to say, but he wasn't quite sure he was ready to do so. "Even if we succeed you're aware how strong and powerful the Tzimisce are... there is a good chance even if the jewel extraction goes to plan that this will only be the beginning of dark times. They won't stop until the jewel is back in their possession. Akita... this could quite literally be the beginning of a dark era. One that may not end for quite some time. It means we won't just be losing vampires, mortals will be in the crossfire. Thousands could go missing or be killed, even millions."

There was no reason for him to deny that, no reason for him to try to hide what was coming. The danger that was all to real. The moment Medive had taken the jewel he had set the world up to fail in the worst way possible. "If Medive has already fed from the jewel there is no saying how strong he is right now. It's even possible he could have brainwashed the innocent into thinking being with him is a good thing." Nate murmured as he turned back towards Akita's door. He had to go, there was still much to do and they had tons of preparations to make. "Just... be careful. Watch your back, and keep your eyes and ears open to the world around you."

Hearing the plan Akita's blood started to accelerate and every muscle in his body tense. If they did that then the Tzimisce would hunt every human they would find in their way. No one was safe. Not ouside. As long as they were indoors and not inviting them in, they were safe, but there were still naive humans out there which didn't deserved that kind of end.

"If you do that that means they will start a war and neighter of us is safe. Not humans nor vampires" he said frowning feeling panic about Alex. Not that he found out about vampires he will be curious if he find one along the way. "Can't i do anything to protect ...." he paused thinking that maybe it wasn't a good question but that was all his mind was roaming around. Alex. How he could protect Alex in this case? Locking him up in his house? Not letting the other to go to work? That was a good idea, but the other wouldn't understand.

"You are good only by giving bad new or what " he said ruffling his hair thinking about Alex and that he should guard him. "When is the saving planned?" he asked looking at Nate that was preparing to leave.

Nate glanced over his shoulder when Akita began speaking, "I know." He sighed as his eyes moved back towards the door his hand reaching for the handle. It was obvious that a successful extraction of the jewel would lead to a full out war, humans and vampires alike would not be safe. When Akita began to speak but stopped himself he spared him another look, "Do what you must, Akita. But try not to draw to much attention to yourself." This was as much permission as Nate was able to give him in this position. He knew that Akita would think of protecting the human he had grown attached to, but there was another reason why he was giving him this permission as well. "You do realize it though don't you, Akita?" Nate said turning to face him. "If the jewel is successfully extracted Medive will be quite pissed. He'll hunt down the jewel again at all costs, and who will come to the front of his mind but the little human that was with the jewel the night of it's capture." Nate had told Akita of the plans to recapture the jewel only because he knew that Akita was spending a lot of time with this human. It would be dangerous for Akita and the human once the jewel was reacquired.

When Akita spoke again he gave the other a small smile, "I'm the bearer of bad news I'm afraid." He agreed with a small nod watching the other ruffle his hair clearly thinking about something. "In two days. We're gathering our forces and making sure we have the power to get in and make this successful the first try. Because if we have to try again... well we can just say goodbye to ever capturing the jewel if we don't get it right the first time." With that he opened the bedroom door and stepped outside of the room.

"Anyway, be careful. Be prepared." Nate said as a final warning before he closed the door behind him and left to continue to make preparations and ensure that everyone living within the building was aware of what was coming. Of the war that was just on the horizon and the dangers that'd be facing them all.

"If the jewel is successfully extracted Medive will be quite pissed. He'll hunt down the jewel again at all costs, and who will come to the front of his mind but the little human that was with the jewel the night of it's capture."

At that comment Akita froze. Thinking aback to the night when he encounter the Tzimisce fallowing the other human which was walking alongside Alex. He was only interested in the other but what if Nate was right? What if Medive will get so mad that he will go after Alex, hopping he would get the other too emotional and surrender back to him? What would he be able to fight along the vampires if Alex was in danger?

"In two days. We're gathering our forces and making sure we have the power to get in and make this successful the first try. Because if we have to try again... well we can just say goodbye to ever capturing the jewel if we don't get it right the first time."

Two days. He had two days to prepare for what it was gonna come if they succed to extract the jewel. How could he tell this to Alex and not freaking him out? How could he keep him safe? The only thought that came to his mind was the mansion but there were the other vampires that would argue with this idea. But what choice did he had?

As Nate got out from his room, he turned to his phone texting Alex 'We need to talk' message and got out of bed starting to change his clothes and go to where Alex worked and where he left him that day.

Alex was working with a customer when he felt his phone go off in his pocket, he had to wait until the guy had turned back to the shelf they were currently looking over to figure out if any of those books interested him before he had the chance to see the text message he received. Seeing the message made him look a little confused at his phone, he didn't understand what they possibly needed to talk about. Especially so suddenly, but he didn't really have the time to ask either, as the customer was turning back to him and asking about a different type of book. Sending a quick message back to Akita, Alex let him know he was still at work and that Akita was more than welcome to stop by. Though he figured that the vampire knew he was still working and that he'd come by even if he hadn't given him permission.

Putting his phone back in his pocket he turned back to his customer and lead him through the aisles to another section of books, after talking to him for a few more minutes Alex came to understand why the other was having a hard time finding a book he liked. At that point he lead him to a section he thought would actually interest the man, and a few moments later the customer had bought three books and was heading out the door while Alex leaned against the counter and pulled out his phone once more.

Akita tool one of the cars in the mansion garage and drove to Alex's workplace. It didn't took him long that he reached the parking lot and entered the building, looking around for Alex. When he managed to find him he moved silently towards him stopping right at his desk. The boy was looking at something and it was with the back towards Akita. He smiled and leaned on his elbows on the counter.

"Now you are a busy guy. Never get bored here are you" he said feeling a little relieved that he was unharmed.

*~*~*~*

Sakura waked from his sleep feeling a little thirsty. Looking around in his room for some glass of water or anything from which he could drink, but couldn't find anything. Sighing and half asleep he went out from his room, trying to find the kitchen.

Alex felt his heart start to race when he heard the familiar voice, jumping slightly as he turned to face the other a smile appearing on his face when his eyes landed on Akita. "You just scared the crap out of me. Can't you make some noise or something when you walk?" He asked with a soft laugh. Slipping his phone back into his pocket he watched Akita for a moment, the other man leaning against the counter. "What did you need to talk to me about? You know... when most guys say that to someone it means they are breaking up with them. I believe you need to take me on a date before you go giving me the breakup talk." Clearly Alex was just joking with Akita, but he couldn't help but joke with him. It seemed as if the vampire was often to serious, and he was determined to get the other to lighten up a bit. Especially since he ended up getting Akita to come and see him at work despite the other originally telling him he couldn't come to work with him today.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive had just returned after hours of being away, it was late and he expected his little pet to be sleeping when he entered the mansion and set course for his study again wanting to put some things away before he forgot. But he found himself distracted, side tracked really when orange eyes fell upon Sakura who seemed to be sleepily making his way through the halls apparently looking for something. An amused look crossed his face as he made his way towards the other, and he unconsciously wrapped an arm around him. "What are you up to my pet? You seem awfully tired, you should still be asleep." He murmured. Being this close to his pet again made him all the more tempted to drink from him, making a mental note to do so tonight before sending Sakura back to bed he tried to stay focused. Keeping his mind on what the other was looking for and not the tempting and alluring blood flowing through his veins.

"You just scared the crap out of me. Can't you make some noise or something when you walk?"

"I'll try" he said shortly reaching his hand towards the boy, catching the fabric of t he boy's shirt and pulled him in a soft kiss. "Don't die around me" he whispered pressing his lips again over his, than releasing him. He was happy that Alex was safe, but apparently wasn't safe for long.

"What did you need to talk to me about? You know... when most guys say that to someone it means they are breaking up with them. I believe you need to take me on a date before you go giving me the breakup talk."

"Nothing of that kind" he said waving his hand in the air, pretending he wanted to flew the idea away. "There are problems. There is something that i didn't told you", he said looking serious at the boy, feeling a little nervous. "In 2 Days the Caramilla will send guardians to save the shikon jewel from the Tzimisce that I've told you they capture it. The problem is that if they succeed, the Tzimisce will declare war against everyone. Vampires and humans, and they would stop at nothing" he said turning and taking a few steps from side to side, scratching the back of his neck. "If they succeed, the Tzimisce will try to get the shikon emotional by using humans close to you which ... In which you are part of it", he managed to say it feeling again his whole body freezing only by the thought of it.

"Alex .... the shikon jewel, the human with the powerful blood is the guy you were with the night we first meat" he sigh, preparing for the worst reaction in his life.

*~*~*~*

"What are you up to my pet? You seem awfully tired, you should still be asleep."

A pair of hands took Sakura by surprise making him wimp a little but then sigh when he heard the already familiar voice of Medive. He was still half asleep, not realizing anymore that it wasn't a dream. "I'm thirsty and there is no watter" he said watering his lips with his tongue, scratching one of his eyes.

Caught by surprise when the fabric of his shirt was caught Alex didn't expect to be pulled forward leaning over the counter between them as their lips met in a soft kiss. He was happy that Akita had kissed him, but he was even more confused when it broke just to be told not to die around the other before being pulled back in for a kiss. Whan their lips finally parted and it seemed that he was not going to be pulled into yet another kiss he gave Akita a curious and confused look, "I have no intention of dying any time soon. I like to think I still have at least another fifty years on me." Alex admitted. He was after all still young, he didn't like to think he'd die before he was seventy, and the way Akita spoke it was as though he was expecting him to drop dead any day now.

As Akita waved off his comment about breaking up with him it just made him wonder even more what the vampire could possibly need to talk to him about. Listening as Akita spoke he found himself growing more confused by what he was saying, but he found himself stunned and worried at the news that it could and probably would mean war if they succeeded in saving this person from that clan. Alex had opened his mouth to speak and ask questions but apparently Akita wasn't done. When the other did finish he was even more confused, "What does any of that have to do with me?" Right after he had asked the question he had been given his answer.

Alex paled considerably at the news that Sakura was this so called 'shikon jewel' and that meant that if these Caramilla did actually save him that it would put him in danger. "But... that's not possible." He said not wanting to believe that Sakura could be this human. But it also made him worry for his friend's mother, if Sakura had been kidnapped who was taking care of her? She needed her son. Shaking his head he didn't want to believe it, there wasn't any fear for himself but more so for his friend. Sakura worked to hard for his life to end up this way, he was to good of a person to end up being caught in such a thing like this.

*~*~*~*~*

"Let's get you a glass of water then, shall we?" Medive replied slipping his hand into Sakura's and entwining their fingers as he gently lead his sleepy pet towards the kitchen. He had to admit, just as he found the other appealing when he was being fiesty, he found him extremely cute and attractive when he was sleepy. Entering the kitchen he had the other settle on a stool as he moved to get him a glass of water, setting it down on the counter in front of his cute pet. An amuse smile crossed his face as he reached out and gently ran his fingers over Sakura's cheek. "You're quite cute when you're tired." He purred softly, but loud enough for his tired pet to hear him.

"I'm sorry i've kept this from you but didn't thought that you needed to know. Didn't want to make you worry or do foolish things such as go after the other boy" he said placing his hands on the counter that was between them. He reached for Alex hand , being the only thing that he could reach at the moment.

"In two days i will have to take you to our home and keep you safe. I don't want to risk it" he said hopping that Alex did understand his intentions and would see it his way. If the war was going to happen, no human would be safe.

*~*~*~*

Sakura smiled hearing the other helping him find the kitchen. With his eyes closed he fallowed the other, holding him by the hand, liking the cool chill that ran trough his body. After they reached the kitchen and was left on a chair, he leaned his head on his hand, still keeping his eyes closed. Hearing the glass of water on the counter, he reached automatically for it, taking a big gulp of water. He really was thirsty.

"You're quite cute when you're tired."

He heard the other speak, smiling looking at him through his eye lashes. "You're cute too when you're not angry" he said smiling, feeling his eyes getting tired but was forcing them to open back up. It was like he was drunk or something like that, but he was thinking that all it was a dream. "Too bad you're a bad vampire... I would had liked you" he added.

Looking down at their hands he felt his heart ache, he still didn't want to believe that his friend was in so much danger. That he was the key to what could be a nightmare for the human world, or keeping peace between the races. "I wouldn't have gone after him..." Alex murmured softly after he was able to think. It wasn't because he didn't want to go after Sakura, he certainly did. But he wasn't equipped to track him down like vampires were, nor was he strong enough to face a vampire head on and win. Maybe that made him a coward, but Alex would never pick a fight with someone when he knew that he didn't stand a chance in winning.

When he was told that in two days Akita would have to take him to their home to keep him safe because he couldn't risk it, Alex found himself hit with more confusion. "But what am I supposed to do about work and my apartment? Not to mention... I'm sure other vampires wouldn't want someone like me hanging around. You're probably the only one that actually wants me around." Alex questioned feeling like he wasn't worth Akita's time. There was no point in taking him away to keep him safe, so he had been with Sakura that night. Alex didn't feel like he was significant enough to need to be protected, even if a war did break out. Though he had to admit he was definitely afraid of what would become of the world if a war like this did happen.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive couldn't help but be amused when he was told in response that he was cute when he wasn't angry. That was probably quite true, he had quite a bit of charm in his human life and knew he was a good looking guy. But at the same time who he was now ruled so much of his life, his temper so easy to set off that he spent most of his time incredibly angry. Sometimes over things that didn't even deserve his anger. "Aw... don't tell me you don't like bad guys!" Medive replied with a playful look of disappointment on his face. He couldn't help it, it was adorable how Sakura was behaving right now, and it made him want to be close to his little pet. Made it so Medive wanted to tease him and spend time with him, a playful side coming out of the vampire.

Moving around to stand beside Sakura he leaned down to steal a quick kiss, "Who knows... maybe I could be a good vampire just for you?" Medive murmured with a small smirk crossing his face. His voice was still very much playful, but maybe there was some truth hidden in his words. Did it really just take this human acting so cute and be so adorable to make him willing to be a 'good vampire' just for his little pet? Possibly. There really was no denying that he wanted Sakura to be happy here, and that he wanted the other to feel close to him.

"But what am I supposed to do about work and my apartment? Not to mention... I'm sure other vampires wouldn't want someone like me hanging around. You're probably the only one that actually wants me around."

"And i don't care about the others. They can go and shove their disapproval in their ass. I don't care. I care about and the fact that it is only a possibility that the head of that clan would try and abduct you if he would put his mind at it" he said looking from side to side, making sure there was no one around to see him and jumped over the counter to be next to Alex.

"I am not a vampire that fallows the rules remember?" he said pulling Alex in his arms, caressing his cheek. "You will stay put in my chamber and nothing should happen to you" he said locking his yes with his. The human was too important too him. He was the only one that accepted him as he was. A monster. And he wasn't afraid anymore.

"And about all this" he said looking around them "I will help you. You don't need to work. So you don't have to worry about in this period of time" he added leaning his forehead on to his, breathing in his perfume which was something not sweet like the shikon jewel but something floral.

*~*~*~*

"Aw... don't tell me you don't like bad guys!"

Sakura narrowed his sleepy eyes and mumbled something at first but than he tried to find his words but was kind of hard when you couldn't control your brain and mouth together.

"Who knows... maybe I could be a good vampire just for you?"

Feeling the others body near him, he leaned on him, feeling his shoulder right near his head, sighing. "maybe .... " he mumbled again getting himself comfy " but i don't think i will have time enjoy your good self", he kept his eyes closed. "But thank you" he said lifting quickly his head and looked at the vampire through his eye lashes. "For taking care of my mother" he continued smiling happily and before you know it he leaned further and pressed his lips over his, kissing the vampire.

Alex wasn't sure what to make of what Akita was telling him, how the other vampire didn't care about any other vampires disapproving or how all he cared about was the fact that the leader of that clan might try and abduct him. Even if he was friends with Sakura and had been with him that night, he wouldn't really consider himself as anyone worth abducting, especially since he honestly didn't keep in good contact with is friend. They could go months without seeing or hearing from each other. Sakura always telling him about how he was busy, and though Alex understood it, he just wished he had more time for himself and his friends.

He wasn't even aware that Akita had jumped over the counter and was standing before him until he was being pulled into the vampire's arms as he was told that Akita wasn't a vampire that followed the rules. "I remember." Alex replied, their eyes locking on each other. Being told he'd stay put in the other's chambers and nothing should happen to him made him sigh softly. If this was what Akita thought was best and necessary he wouldn't argue with him, but he was still worried about his job and apartment.

Gaze following the other's when Akita looked around them he wasn't really sure what he meant when he said he would help him, only to continue with that he didn't need to work. That just confused him more, and he wanted to ask him about it but he was caught off guard by Akita leaning forward so their foreheads were touching. For a moment Alex remained absolutely still, but all it took was tilting his head slightly and turning it a little to be able to capture the other's lips in a kiss. Alex felt like he needed it, as though it was the only thing that would be able to help ease the sudden helpless feeling he had. For right now, he didn't want to think about what would happen two days from now, he truly just wanted to think about right now.

*~*~*~*~*

Surprise hit Medive when his pet told him he didn't think he'd have time to enjoy his good self, "Why is that?" Medive asked confused. Not understanding why that would be the case at all. When he was thanked he didn't understand, he hadn't done anything, but it was followed by his pet emphasizing it was for taking care of his mother. He sighed, a little unhappy that this was how their conversation was turning out, but suddenly he felt his pet's lips on his own. A happy sound escaped Medive who happily returned the kiss, leaning into it and taking the kiss over. Kissing the other back dominantly and almost hungrily, not having realized that he had been wanting to feel Sakura's lips on his own from the moment he had kidnapped him.

As they kissed Medive's hands slipped beneath the hem of his pet's shirt, feeling the smooth skin beneath it and being tempted to not just kiss the other but even take him. It was a strange feeling, one that Medive had never felt towards a human before, not since he was human many centuries ago. Unwillingly he broke the kiss, remembering that the other had to breath, but his lips instantly went to Sakura's neck, kissing the soft skin there and taking in his pet's scent. "You're so tempting." He murmured softly, running a trail of kisses over the other's neck while his hands still explored the torso beneath Sakura's shirt.

Holding Alex in his arms, he kissed him back, not wanting that moment to break. But for as long as he wanted he couldn't keep kissing without letting the other breath. As he broke the kiss, he touched gently Alex's face, breathing deep as well. What were they going to do if chaos was going to burst out, he had no idea, but he wished to have the other by his side no matter what.

"I'll wait for you outside" he jumped back the counter being now on the other side. " Don't want to get to fire up in here" he said smiling devilish trying to change the mood.

*~*~*~*

Sakura humped a little when the other started to kiss him back, but he didn't mind. Without realizing he continued the kiss, wrapping his arms around his neck, holding him closer. As the kiss turned deeper and wilder, he felt the cold hand under his shirt which gave him a soft chill ran down his spine, making his body tremble. When Medive moved with the kisses on his neck, he could finally breath, taking deep breaths.

"You're so tempting."

"Then .... why resisting?" he purred closing his eyes biting his lip. He liked the tickle that the soft touch gave his body. He never felt that way before, and he really enjoyed it. Since he was dreaming or at least that was what he thought. His heartbeats were starting to grow,heating up his body.

Though he was glad when Akita returned to the kiss, he felt himself getting slightly disappointed when it was broken even if his breathing was rather unsteady. Clearly he had needed the break to breath, but it didn't mean he had wanted their kiss to stop anyway. The gentle touch to his face made it so he just stared at the older man silently, before Akita was pulling away from him and jumping back over the counter leaving him standing there alone once more. At Akita's next words he blushed and gave the other a small smile, "Aww... but I like kissing you. And there isn't even one person here." Alex whined playfully.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive found himself truly stunned when Sakura spoke, asking him why he was resisting. It made him pull back a little to look his pet in the face. It was such a change to how he was sure the other acted normally that he had to try to figure out if the other was even aware what was happening and what he was giving Medive permission to do. But it didn't seem like he was unaware, just a little dazed and tired. So... would it be wrong of him to give in? To do as he wanted and not just indulge himself in drinking from Sakura's blood but also... more?

Not resisting the temptation for long his mouth found it's way back to his pet's neck, pressing a light kiss to it one more time before he allowed his fangs to sink into the soft skin. Immediately he was pleased, and he wrapped his arms around the other's body pressing him close to his own. Normally Medive didn't have to be careful about how much he took, but he knew that with the jewel was important and different in comparison to who he normally drank from. When he had taken enough he pulled back, pressing his lips against the bite once more to close the wound not wanting the other to bleed out. This whole time his hands were still exploring the other's back and he was enjoying how close their bodies were.

"Let's... go somewhere more comfortable." He murmured, though he didn't wait for a response. Quite easily he was able to pick up the other's body and carry him out of the kitchen and upstairs. But he didn't take Sakura back to the chamber that he had given him, instead carrying the other to his own private chambers. Quite clearly wanting him to spend the night with him, after a little fun of course. Medive had been patient enough and it seemed as though Sakura was more than willing to let him do what he wanted and encourage him.

"Latter little one" he shouted as he was waving while exiting the place. The boy made him smile with his winning but if he had stayed much longer, he would had done more than just kissing, and he didn't want that in that place. Maybe for the human was excited the idea of being caught, but he didn't like it. He preferred more intimacy than the public places had to offer.

So he went to his car, waiting for the boy to finish his work. He didn't mind waiting. For him was like a normal day, and he got to look at the people roaming around to that place, guarding the boy. He tried to ignore the long stares at him and his car, maybe for people it was something amazing to see someone so young like him with a beautiful car next to him. But he ignored it, trying to make himself busy on his phone.

*~*~*~*~*

Sakura leaned his head a little more backwards so that the other could have better access to his neck. He liked the kisses that were placed over his neck only to wimped once the vampire sank his fangs into his flesh, feeling his entire body vibrating at the sensation. One of his hands moved into the vampires neck, holding him closer. His breaths were slower, keeping his chest pinned to the other. As the vampire drank his blood, he felt his body getting hotter and hotter, his mouth dry and his need for more growing up.

When he stopped the process, Sakura wanted to protest but he was lifted up, making him grab a hold on to him, not wanting to fall. As he was half asleep, he didn't see where the other took him. He only noticed that it was a room, which could give them some comfort. All the way he kept his head leaned on the others shoulder, falling almost back asleep again, but the other placed him over a bed which made him turn back into his previous state. Not awake but not sleeping either, somewhere in between.

Feeling the bed under him, he grabbed the other by the collar and pulled him in another kiss, feeling his body above him. He so wanted more, even if it was a dream, he wanted more. He never asked for anything in his life but right now he wanted someone for him. He wished to be loved, to be with someone together, no matter what. He missed that and he wished for it. Even if it was a dream.

Alex definitely pouted when Akita spoke saying later and leaving the shop, once more leaving him utterly alone since his boss was in the back of the store in his office and hadn't even once peeked out since going back there this morning. Bummed he leaned on the counter again, fingers tapping against it and resting his head on his other hand as his mind roved over the vampire and what he had been told. It was a lot to take in, at the same time Alex realized that Akita seemed to care more about him than he had originally thought. Maybe that was why when he had seemed so upset the other day after hearing Akita refer to it as a mistake that the other had changed gears again and had stayed. They definitely had gotten closer after just one night together, where the spent the whole night together.

The rest of his shift seemed to go by agonizingly slow, Alex was ready to ditch it and leave right after Akita had stepped out side, but knew better. This was his job after all, and even though Akita said in two days that he didn't need to work, it was still his job and he felt obligated to make sure he was here and working when expected. Finally they were getting ready to close the store and his ancient boss came back into the front to help him close up, it was at that point that he said goodnight to the old man and stepped out the front way knowing that Akita was waiting for him. Now that he was free of his work he moved happily over to the other, "Work was boring after you left... I could have died!" He playfully complained. Though he wasn't completely lying, he had felt like he was going to die of boredom.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive was truly surprised that Sakura not only reached for him after lying his pet on the bed but was strong enough despite his state to pull him down into another kiss. That didn't make him any less eager to return it though, shifting his body over Sakura's and letting his hands wander. WAnting to be close to him and touch him, and more than anything he wanted to get his pet's clothes off. So it was with that thought settling itself in his mind that he wasted no time doing just that, seeing rather clearly that Sakura seemed to be aroused already.

A pleased look crossed his face after he had broken the kiss, paying attention to the body he had undressed and was now bare before him, letting his hands and soon his mouth explore it. Medive was determined that after this one time he would have Sakura's body completely memorized, no matter how long that took. It wasn't until he reached Sakura's hip that he nipped gently before his gaze fell on the other's cock, he was definitely eager to give it attention and so he did just that. Letting his tongue run over the length while his hands spread the other's legs better and held them open.

It was clear he was in no rush, that he was willing to tease and explore to his hearts content. He had every intention of doing just that after all. As far as he was concerned, he had all night to enjoy his pet's body and take what he wanted from it. Sakura didn't seem like he was going to complain about him taking his body, on the contrary, he seemed just as eager for him to do so. Even before he had started giving his body the attention it was clearly wanting.

Akita was leaned against his car playing on his phone when he heard the familiar voice. He pushed the phone back in his pants pocket, lifting his gaze to meet the other. He smiled hearing him complain. He forgot how it was to work and not like it. Well, the part with not licking was applying in the vampire world as well. One never liked to do the job for the Caramilla, but still, that wasn't counting like a human work. Anyway, he was happy to see the other.

"Glad you didn't" he said grabbing Alex by the hand, pulling him in his arms, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "That way i wouldn't be able to enjoy you" he added keeping him in his arms, not wanting to let go, patting the boy on his head, cherishing him.

*~*~*~*~*

He couldn't remember when was the last time he felt that way. Wanted and needed. He only realized how much he longed for the touch of another person or for the given attention. Breathing heavily, he just tried to focus on the sensations that his body was feeling while the other touched and kissed him. Now this was a dream that he liked.

Feeling the other wrapped around him, he couldn't hold his voice down, moaning in pleasure. The other just new how to please. He never thought that vampires would feel so good. The coldness of theirs skin was perfect for his hot body. Moaning and gasping for more, he arched his back getting more aroused by the quick tongue that the other had.

A smile crossed Alex's face when he was taken by the hand and pulled into Akita, he had just enough time to wrap his arms around the vampire's waist before his lips were caught in a gentle kiss. Happily he returned it, when their lips parted he couldn't help the amused laugh that escaped him when he was told if he had died it would mean that Akita wouldn't be able to enjoy him anymore. "Well you don't have to worry about that. You get to enjoy me for as long as you'll keep me around." Alex still believed that eventually Akita would tire of him, that he'd eventually exchange him for a new human that grabbed his attention.

Pushing those thoughts aside he let himself enjoy being in Akita's arms again, resting his head against the other's chest and letting his eyes drift shut. He didn't even care that their body temperatures were so different, Alex still very much enjoyed being close to him. "I could get used to just standing here like this with you." Alex murmured as he snuggled into the other. He didn't even care that they were standing beside the car Akita had driven to his work or that it was getting later.

*~*~*~*~*

As Medive was giving Sakura's cock attention, his hands were gently caressing his thighs. Listening to his little pet's loud moans and gasps, making it clear that he was enjoying it and wanted more. This just encouraged him, but before long he was releasing the other's now hard cock, orange eyes moving up to meet the other's gaze. Moving up his body he pressed their lips together once more in a kiss, "You ready for more, cutie?" Medive asked. One of his hands snaking it's way down between their bodies to press against the other's hole, teasing it before he had to pull away. There wasn't any way he was about to just enter him without any prep, so he reached over to his nightstand and the bottle of lube in the drawer.

After coating his fingers he also poured some onto the other's hole, moving his fingers down to spread it around before he pushed a finger inside. Properly prepping him, teasing him a little before slipping in a second. Using them to stretch him out and make it so it'd be more comfortable for Sakura to take him. The closer he got to getting what he wanted the more impatient he got. But it didn't take him long to finish his prep before he was getting into position once more and pressing his own hard cock into his little human. A pleased groan escaping him as he sank into him, having sex with a human was definitely different than that of his vampires. The heat around him was quite intense, a good contrast to his own cooler temperature, for a moment he was still, allowing Sakura to adjust to his size. Once he was sure the other man had enough time to get used to him he started thrusting, slowly at first but his pace picked up rather quickly. Leaning over the other he captured Sakura's lips in yet another kiss, letting himself fully enjoy this moment.

"Well you don't have to worry about that. You get to enjoy me for as long as you'll keep me around."

Akita smiled and placed another kiss on Alex's lips enjoying the warmth of his body and his soft skin. He wouldn't want to lose this guy ever. Even if he knew he would do anything to protect the other, he wasn't sure how long he would be able to stay along side him or he would bare to see him getting old and die eventually. But that thing had to be Alex's choice. He wouldn't decide for him, even if he was kind of selfish. But he wasn't going to bring that up to him.

"I could get used to just standing here like this with you."

"I could get used too" he said hugging the other tighter and sighed. "We should get going. Want to do something in particular or do you want to get home?" he asked resting his chin on the boy's head, still hugging him.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The vampire just knew how to around him in the most extreme way. He couldn't remember when he felt so good with someone. It was like the guy just knew what to do in order to get him even more turned on. His dream felt so real that he hopped he wasn't going to wake up.

"You ready for more, cutie?"

Sakura groaned in anticipation but was a little disappointed that at first it was only the others fingers which felt good but he wanted more. He needed more. It didn't last long until he got what he wished, arching his back as he felt the full length inside him, moaning in the kiss that came along, holding his hands on the others hands gripping hard.

As the other started moving he felt his entire body being covered with heat and pleasure that he never felt in his life. Was it that long since he was with someone? Maybe. He couldn't remember. But he threw that thought aside and focused on the pace that the other started to keep along the way, making him mumble sounds that he didn't thought he had.

He moved his hand on the others back, pinning his fingers in his flesh as he moaned with every thrust, feeling his insides melting around the others. As the kiss came along, he enjoyed it as much as he could. This was a so vivid dream, that he could feel the taste of the others lips. Every sensation, every touch felt so real that he didn't want to wake up from it. He needed that. Apparently there was something he wished for but couldn't recognize it. He wrapped his legs around the others waist so that he could make better way for the other to move.

Eagerly Alex returned the kiss, really just happy that Akita seemed to like to kiss him. Enjoying the feeling of the other man's lips on his. The arms tightening around him and holding him tighter was pleasing as well, making it so he wanted to remain just like that forever even more. When he was asked if he wanted to do something in particular or just go home Alex didn't respond at first, thinking it over first. "I don't know... I mean we could go home and cuddle... watch a movie. That and I'm hungry." Alex finally answered as he pulled back slightly looking up into Akita's eyes. Alex really was hungry, he hadn't eaten much that day other than the bagel he had grabbed for breakfast and thus his stomach was pretty much empty.

"Oh! We could stop by the grocery store and I can pick up some things to make dinner." The more he was thinking about food the more hungry he felt. His empty stomach growling to protest how empty it was. His mind was already starting to go over different things he could make, he had a sudden craving for pasta which made a small smile cross his face.

*~*~*~*~*

Medive definitely loved the feeling of Sakura stretched around him, a pleased hum escaping him as he pressed his lips to the other's neck. Taking in the sweet scent that made him really want to sink his fangs into the other once more, but he had to stop himself from doing so. That didn't mean a pur like sound didn't escape him, or that he wasn't enjoying how close their bodies were and the pleasure that his little pet was making him feel. The hand that moved to his back made him groan softly, feeling his human's fingers sinking into the skin of his back, clinging to him which only made him thrust in harder.

He could feel himself getting closer to his release, feel it building with each thrust. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer he reached between their bodies, letting his hand close around the other's hard cock. Moving his hand he was stroking the other in time with his thrusts, coaxing Sakura's climax to meet with his own.

"That sounds good since your stomach makes those noises" he said laughing at the growling sound that Alex's stomach made. It was strange how those little human things amused him. Since he wasn't hungry for normal food anymore, he kind of forgot how it was. Maybe it was the same in their situation when they were hungry for blood. The only difference here would be the fact that their stomach never growled.

"Let's go" he said kissing him one more time, releasing him from his embrace pointing to his car. He opened his driver door, waiting for the other to move to the passenger seat and get in.

*~*~*~*~*

The hard thrust were a delight for him. And the fact that the other locked his hand on his erected cock, stroking it along with his movements, only made him getting closer to his release. The feeling that came only a few moments later struck his entire body, making him arch his back, growling louder than he expected, leaving him breath hard and his strong heart beats be felt in his ears. He climax just like that, feeling the other filling him as he reached the climax point as well.

His hands felt on the side of his body, leaving him taking deep breath, watering his lips which were dry as well as his mouth. That was a crazy feeling that he didn't experienced in a long time. His body felt like jelly, trembling under the other, as he tried to calm himself after the moment.

It didn't take anything more than Akita agreeing to make him perk up happily, though he couldn't help the soft blush that crossed his face when he mentioned the noises his stomach was making. Giving a shy smile he laughed, "Yeah... I probably should have made a bigger effort to eat or snack throughout the day." The last kiss he got made his heart flutter, Alex really did enjoy it when they kissed and he would enjoy kissing him again and again. Glancing towards the car when he was pointed towards it Alex moved around it to get into the passenger seat.

Slipping in he got himself settled before he buckled up and glanced back towards Akita, "So... what do vampires normally do during the day? Do you only hunt at night?" Alex asked rather suddenly, his curiosity about Akita was once more being peaked. Though he didn't forget about what Akita had told him about Sakura and what could possibly be happening two days from now he decided not to worry about it. Thinking about it would only upset him and make him worry about something that was hopefully not as big a deal as Akita was making it.

*~*~*~*~*

The reaction he got from Sakura when he had thrust hard made a small pleased smirk cross his face, he was pleased by the reaction and was determined to draw it from him again some time. It wasn't long before he was reaching his climax and filling the human with his seed, though Sakura was climaxing with him as well. His little pet was so cute when he was sexually satisfied, a look on his face that he was again excited to see more of him. Leaning forward he pressed their lips together once more before he pulled away and slipped out of the other, allowing himself to rest on the bed and relax a little himself.

Shifting so he was lying comfortably in the bed he reached for his little pet and pulled him into his side. "You can sleep with me tonight, cutie." He purred happily. Running a hand gently through the others hair as his orange gaze drifted shut. Carefully Medive reached for his blanket to pull it over them, even if vampires didn't sleep he still enjoyed the comforts of a bed and being able to just lie in it covered up and ignoring the world outside.