Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Alex could feel his climax quickly rising, and became aware that Akita was near his buy how he was thrusting into him. It was with a deep pleased moan and feeling the other man sinking into him fully that brought him his release. He let his body sink fully onto the bed once Akita had pulled out of him, his eyes drifting shut as he tried to calm his racing heart and quick breathing. When he was pulled closer to the other he rested his head comfortably on his chest, eyes drifting shut as he relaxed again. Wrapping one of his arms around the vampire's waist before he was let his eyes drift shut again.

He was slightly aware of the blanket being pulled over them, snuggling against the other once more before falling still. "I love you." He murmured softly, not realizing that he had actually said them out loud. They were the same words he had said about Akita in his head more than once now, and he had figured he had just done so again now.

*~*~*~*~*

A pleased smile crossed his face watching as Sakura moved his hips only encouraging his finger to continued to tease his hole, watching as his cute pet bit his lip and closed his eyes. Clearly he wanted it, and was eager to feel more than just his finger rubbing against his hole. When the human gasped out yes he didn't have to ask him what he was saying yes to, already knowing that was his response to his question and that he was admitting that he wanted him buried inside. After he pleaded with him and he was watching Sakura as he used his hands to hold his legs apart for him he couldn't wait any longer himself. Pressing a finger inside and moving it around a little before a second joined it to stretch him out more.

As soon as Medive was sure that Sakura was stretched enough he moved into position, finally giving him what he wanted as he sank in completely. Leaning over his cute little human he pressed their lips together in a quick kiss as his hips started moving thrusting into him. When he broke the kiss his lips when immediately to his human's neck ready to take another taste and make Sakura lose himself completely. The only warning he gave to what he was about to do was letting his fangs gently scrape against his neck before he was already biting him. His hips didn't miss a beat, thrusts becoming more insistent and stronger as he took more of the jewels blood.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"I love you."

Hearing the other saying thos words he was blocked. He never thoguht that the other would start falling for him, and even love him. But saying those words something in his chest twisted making him realise something that confused him aswell. He felt the same way as the other. A feeling that he thought it was lost and forgoten for him. He tightened his arm around the boy taking a deep breath, eshaling an answer that mesmerized him as well that he said it. "Me too"

*~*~*~*~*

The waiting was killing him, making his body itching with desire. It didn't last long till Medive had given him a something to get used to, moving in and out stretching him in order to prepare his body for him. Moaning and moving his hips towards the others body, he wanted to protest when Medive took out the fingers out of him, but the anticipation was praised with his full lenght, making him arch his back moaning at the fullness that the other gave him, placing his fingers on his shoulders.

Kissing him back when he pressed the lips against him he felt intoxicated with the vampire. The top cherry was when Medive moved to his neck , letting Sakura know what he was about to do, making his body shiver. As the other sank his teeth into his neck and started thrusting him, it was pure agony of pleasure. He screamed out in pleasure keeping his back artched, bitting his lip as he kepft his eyes shut, leaving the pleasure take over his body, which was increasing with every thrust, feeling that he was about to lose it.

There was a really deep sense of happiness that hit Alex when he heard Akita exhale those two words, they meant a lot, knowing that Akita apparently returned his feelings. It had been a moment or two after he had mumbled he loved the other that he came to realize the words had been said aloud and not in his head. So he had at first grown a little uneasy when there wasn't a response right away but it was instead met with silence. The arm tightening around him had been the first thing to help ease his sudden anxiety and he felt himself pretty much mold into Akita's side again when he had said those two words. Eyes shut he just remained snuggled against him, happily lying there and never wanting to move.

"Are you still hungry?" Alex asked suddenly, not able to remember if Akita had actually eaten at all, his mind had been to clouded by pleasure and the need to be taken by him to really take notice of whether or not he had eaten. He wanted to take care of the other, make sure that he had what he needed, especially since Akita was so good at taking care of his wants and sexual needs. It only seemed fair that he made sure the vampire got the blood he needed. Suddenly Alex began to wonder if this meant they were a couple, they had both admitted they loved each other. What more was there to discuss? "Also... does this mean I have a really handsome vampire boyfriend now?" He asked as he tilted his head up to flash a genuine yet playful smile.

*~*~*~*~*

His pet's scream of pleasure was definitely a positive reaction to Medive, his orange gaze shifted to lock on his pet. Watching him as he continued to drink from him, thrusts not missing a beat. He could sense Sakura's impending orgasm, but he wanted to reach it with him, so with a little hesitation he let his fangs slip out of the other's neck before he pressed a kiss to the wound, closing it. It didn't take much more for him to reach his climax, reaching it alongside his cute pet. With a smile he leaned down to give him a final kiss, "You're definitely adorable." He murmured happily.

Medive didn't care how much he needed to say that until Sakura agreed and came to understand that he was indeed his cute and adorable pet. Pulling out he moved to relax on the bed again, pulling the blanket over them, if for no other reason than because he was sure Sakura would appreciate being covered again. Though he did give the other another pat on the head before taking up the book on his nightstand once more and settling in to read. Not saying so much as another word right now, allowing his pet the chance to rest and once more come to realize what had happened and accept it this time. At least, Medive hoped Sakura wouldn't try denying it again.

"Are you still hungry?"

"I'm fine babe" he said lowering his gaze down to him smiling. He had to try and not feed so often out of him. Maybe he was a little hungry but he didn't want to ravish Alex everytime he was. The next comment made Akita laugh.

"Also... does this mean I have a really handsome vampire boyfriend now?"

"I like the sound of that" he said playing thoughtful, turning to one side so that he could face the other. "That means i have a handsom-nerd-human boyfriend" he added moving his fingers slowing on Alex's back, making small lines up and down, sometimes doing circles.

*~*~*~*~*

Sakura felt exhausted. Aparently have sex with a vampire and being fed from it was an exhausted thing. He felt asleep really quickly after all was finished, feeling in his sleep the cover being pulled over him and the soft kiss. In his sleep state his mind started to wander around and think of all the things happened since he was abducted by the vampire. He had to admit that the other didn't tortured him or anything, beside the all-known smile that was annoying but he couldn't understand why that was at times a turn on.

Being told he was fine Alex nodded and rested his head back on Akita's chest. Happy to have the other there to cuddle with and not have him leaving. At least not right this moment, he was sure he would leave in the morning again. But that was fine, he didn't expect Akita to stick around twenty-four seven, he probably had his own things he had to do. When he asked Akita if this now meant he had a very handsome vampire boyfriend, Alex found himself extremely pleased with the response, hearing Akita say that he liked the sound of it.

Suddenly the other was shifting beside him and turning to face him, Akita shifted to keep their bodies pressed close together, an arm wrapping around his waist. A small smile crossed his face when Akita described him as a handsome nerdy human boyfriend. Feeling fingers running along his back in small lines occasionally switching to circles and making it so it was hard to keep his eyes open. There in Akita's arms he could feel himself being lulled to sleep, but Alex didn't want to sleep yet. He wanted to cuddle with Akita more, talk to him and enjoy his presence for as long as he could.

"So... that thing that will be happening in two days... how long do you think that will last?" Alex asked uncertain about the whole thing. How long would he have to remain in the vampire's quarters? Alex still didn't understand why he was apparently in danger if this was successful, what happened if the vampires tried to get this jewel but failed? It was just a confusing topic, but he needed to know what it meant for him. Wanted to be sure he understood what exactly was about to come.

"So... that thing that will be happening in two days... how long do you think that will last?"

Akita took a deep breath before speaking. "I don't know, but you don't have to worry about it" he said lowering his eyes to face to other locking their gazes. "I'll handle everything so you don't need to think about that anymore" he added brushing his other hand over his cheeks, touching slowly with his thumb the others lower lip. "I will not let you getting hurm" he continued kissing his lips, tangling his tongue with the others, trying to swipe those thoughts away.

As their gazes locked he wondered if Akita was telling him that he wouldn't have to worry about it just to take his mind off it, or because the other really did have it handled. A moment later when Akita continued speaking it seemed as though the vampire was trying to do both, reassure him that he really didn't need to worry about it while also saying he had it handled. Alex sighed softly, his eyes finally falling away from the other's gaze, glancing towards the side instead. The hand on his cheek made him turn his face into the touch a little, feeling Akita's thumb run over his bottom lip. Being told that Akita wouldn't let him get hurt was what drew his eyes back to his boyfriend. That was still a slightly odd thought to have in regards to the other, but he was pleased to know it was actually true. Their lips met in a kiss, he could feel how Akita's tongue tangled with his own and it did extremely well in pushing any thoughts he had of the next two days and the events that would follow completely out of his mind.

When it broke he took in a slightly unsteady breath before he gave the other man a small smile, leaning up a little to kiss his cheek real quick. "I absolutely love having you around." He murmured softly. His mind going in a different direction now and refocusing on how much he enjoyed having Akita by his side. Snuggling back against his boyfriend he nudged his chest lightly with his nose and let his eyes drift shut again. "You're really the only guy I've felt this way about too." Alex added suddenly. He had dated a few different people, but not very many and some of those guys he had thought he cared for a lot. But it was after their relationships had come to an end that he came to fully realize that he didn't love them as much as he had thought he had, or that they didn't make him as happy as he had thought they did. But something about this truly was different, there was something more about Akita that made him care for him more than he had anyone else he had dated. Alex was positive it had nothing to do with the fact that he was a vampire, but there was definitely something special about him.

"I absolutely love having you around."

"Of course ... I am lovable" he said in a cockie way gesturing slowly from his hand. He had to make the other laugh or forget about his previous worries. Not wanting to have a worried Alex around was better.

. "You're really the only guy I've felt this way about too."

"and hope to be the last" he said placing another soft kiss on his lips. "Now that's enought talking. You need to rest" he added tightening his hand on Alex's back, resting his fingers on his arse, patting him slowly like when you want to calm someone into sleep. "Tomorrow is another day" he whispered, resting his head on the pillow above Alex's head.

Alex couldn't help but laugh softly when he was told that Akita was lovable. "You are lovable, and cuddly." Alex commented with an amused smile. To him the vampire was cuddly, he didn't care if anyone else saw him that way. To be honest with himself, Alex would probably be happy to know that he was the only one that Akita was actually cuddly with. Especially since it meant he was so close and they could just relax together like now.

"But I don't want to rest." He complained when Akita told him he needed to rest. Just because he should didn't mean he wanted to, he wanted to talk to the other more and enjoy this moment for as long as he could. There was still a part of him that was worried and afraid that he'd wake up in the morning and be completely alone. The way Akita was holding him against him now and rubbing his back made him unconsciously close his eyes, a soft hum escaping when he was told tomorrow was another day.

He wanted to argue that Akita was intentionally trying to get him to fall asleep with how he was rubbing his back, but he couldn't find the strength to complain again when he was already slipping in and out of sleep. It really didn't take him long to fall asleep despite his original complaint. Not having realize that he actually was quite tired.

Akita remained still, keeping the other in his arms. It felt so right and he wished to stay like this forever. He even thought to turn the other into vampire, but he couldn't decide for Alex. It had to be his own choise. Plus, he still wanted the other to be human for as long as it was possible. To enjoy the human life more. More than he did before.

Feeling the other steady breath he looked and saw a sleeping Alex. A soft smiled formed on his lips. He really did fallen for the human.

*~*~*~* NEXT DAY *~*~*~*

Sakura felt quite relax in those sheets he was. Turning to one side he lifted his hands above his heas, stretching the muscles which were screaming for a message. Opening his eyes he slowly started to see the room, and realized and remember that he was again in Medive's room. Trying to lift up he felt a small pain on his behind that made him groan . Turning on his belly, he saw the other in the same possition as before. He had a sort of deja-vu, but he knew that it wasn't the case.

He felt his muscles to lazy to respond so he rest his head on the pillow sighing.

"If we continue like this than i will not be able to move at all" he said a little grumpy looking at Medive. "What do you read all the time" he asked with curiosity narrowing his eyes.

Alex slept peacefully in Akita's arms, just like he had the very first night they spent together. He always seemed to sleep better when they were together, when he had the vampire's arms wrapped around him. As he slept his shifted, resting his head against the other's chest, and pressing himself more firmly against the other body. Their difference in body temperatures didn't bother him, Akita's cooler skin just kept him from getting to hot under his blanket at night. A couple of times he had murmured incoherent words or sentences in his sleep. His dream focused around the two of them, and how he wanted their relationship to pan out. Alex wanted to stay with Akita for as long as he could, but he had yet to think about becoming a vampire. The thought never having crossed his mind. When he started to wake up he tried not to, not really wanting to get up and face the day again. Nuzzling into the other man's chest and mumbling to himself.

*~*~*~*~*

Glancing towards the other who was lying in his bed when he heard the now familiar voice of Sakura and what he had to say a small smirk crossed his face. "Oh? I don't see how that would be a bad thing, my pet." Medive replied as he reached out to gently pat the other on the head once more. He truly didn't see what would be wrong with Sakura not being able to move at all, or with them continuing to have sex rather often. He had a rather high sex drive himself, and did enjoy his cute pet being there to have fun with. The next question made him turn towards the other more fully, flipping his book to show the pages he was looking at to his pet. The words were in a long forgotten language, long forgotten to anyone who had not been around to hear it and learn it. "It's a very old book, one you'd never understand. But let's just say the things it describes are not for the weak of heart." Medive replied as he returned the book to his lap and flipped the pages. "Let's just say that it doesn't concern you. Nothing in this book would ever be used against you, as long as you hold to your end of our little deal."

*~*~*~*~*

Sakura looked at the pages not understanding a single word. Other questions flipped in his mind about the vampire next to him. How old was he? And what kind of vampire was he? There were so many questions that he wanted to ask, but didn't know where to start.

Lifting his body slowly, he managed to stay up, leaning his back on the wall behind him. "I will keep my promise. So don't worry about it" he said looking around the room, not knowing what to do next.

Medive could see it in his pet's face, the questions that were forming by looking at the pages that made absolutely no sense to his little cutie. A small please smile crossing his face before he was pulled the book back and resting it in his lap once more flipping the page to the next one. "But you are only keeping the promise for the sake of your ill mother. I'm far from stupid my pet. She'll die eventually regardless, and it will be at that point that I'll be expecting you to try to escape again and act though you're a prisoner here." He commented his tone made it seem as though he had done and experienced similar things in the past. "Though by that time I might not need you anymore." Medive added thoughtfully He liked to think that his cute pet would want to remain here, with him and would enjoy having him around by the time of his mother's unfortunate demise. Well, unfortunate for the mortal that is. But he could also change him, bind him to him with desire like he had done with Jonah. That was an extremely tempting thought, and he was finding that he enjoyed that prospect. After he used the boy's blood to tip the scales and make it so vampires were no longer hiding in the shadows and had to be careful of what they did then he could change him.

"But you are only keeping the promise for the sake of your ill mother. I'm far from stupid my pet. She'll die eventually regardless, and it will be at that point that I'll be expecting you to try to escape again and act though you're a prisoner here."

"Maybe i will not make it till that day" he said more to himself keeping his eyes down. the vampire had a point. As soon as his mother would pass away, there would be nothing from stopping him from escaping. From running away from this place. But what was this place after all. Yes it was a place full of vampires and it was Medive's home. But what was he doing exactly? The words that escape him were the only fear that he had. The fact that he wouldn't last long enough in there.

"Though by that time I might not need you anymore."

"As i said. I don't think i will last that long" he said it with a more firm voice, turning his gaze to the vampire next to him. "But till then ... I guess i have to accept what i have now" he added sighing, keeping his breath steady. "Do you need anything more from me?" he asked keeping his gaze up.

A soft laugh escaped Medive when Sakura said that maybe he wouldn't make it to that day, "Do you think I'll continue to care for your ill mother if you don't?" His voice made it clear that he certainly wouldn't, there was no reason for him to take care of the woman if Sakura died or was not in his care. "Keep this in mind my little pet, if you aren't here, with me or if you die I will have no reason to care for your mother. Thus, I won't." That was something he felt like it was important to state.

The more firm way he said those words again when he had commented that by that time he probably wouldn't need him anymore made him chuckle softly. "Indeed." He agreed eyes not moving from his book. When he was asked if he needed anything more from him he sighed, reaching over to pat the other's head. "I guess not. Considering you aren't being one for conversation. Hopefully that will change in time." Medive sighed as he spared the boy a glance. "Be on your way then, but I do expect you to return to me in a few hours. Otherwise I will just have to come find you." It was indeed a promise.

"Do you think I'll continue to care for your ill mother if you don't?" "Keep this in mind my little pet, if you aren't here, with me or if you die I will have no reason to care for your mother. Thus, I won't."

He burst into an ironic laugh. "Of course i know that. I'm not stupid. Plus ... i wouldn't ever think that you care for someone else than yourself" he added getting out of bed, starting to dress-up with his clothes that were on the floor. This was starting to feel like a deja-vu.

"I guess not. Considering you aren't being one for conversation. Hopefully that will change in time."

"I'm not the talkative guy? Have you seen yourself? You keep your nose in books all the time and when you're not reading you're fucking someone" he added finishing dressing up.

"Be on your way then, but I do expect you to return to me in a few hours. Otherwise I will just have to come find you."

"Then go ahead and find me cause i am not running here in a few hours. I don't even know what a few hours means to you. Do you even still know what hours, days, months, years mean? I'm shock i must say" he acted a little dramatic leaving the other behind him and up to the door.

"Hmm... I at least take care of my toys. If not care for them." Medive said a little playfully in response. He was sure the slight glint that had appeared in his eyes made it clear that he saw Sakura as one of his toys. Something that he could take care of and care for if the boy gave in and acted more the way he wanted. So far he at least knew that the other wasn't going to run for it, for now that is. But that didn't mean that his pet's behavior was where he wanted it yet.

A dark laugh escaped him when the man drew attention to his lack of conversational skills. "Maybe if you were more interesting I'd have more to say to you. But instead I am met with resistance at every turn. When are you going to admit to yourself that you like having me around and actually want to talk to me instead of constantly fighting against me?" Medive responded his tone made it clear that he might actually have more to say and more interest in his pet if the boy was more pleasant and not fighting against everything he said constantly.

Being told that he could go ahead and find his pet that Sakura would not be returning to him in a few hours made an exasperated sigh escape Medive who finally looked up from his book. Orange eyes locking on his little human and he was quickly growing tired of his feistiness. In the beginning that had been something he admired and liked about him, but now it was getting a little tiring. "A few hours means a few hours, anything more than two. I am very aware of how long an hour is, a day, a week, a month, a year. Hell I am aware of a century. I have not lost any concept of time you insolent little brat." Medive replied with a clearly irritated tone as his pet had turned to leave the room. The human was gone a moment later leaving Medive grumbling about how rude and frustrating the mortal race was.

Shaking his head he turned his gaze back to his book, if anything Medive had gained a better understanding of time by living so long. An understanding that maybe even other vampires weren't aware of. But there would be another time to focus on that. Right now he had to figure out how to get his new pet to finally yeild and not be so frustrating to deal with. Otherwise he would get tired of him quickly and do away with him. He could wait another century for the next jewel if he had to.

Sakura started walking down the corridors mumbling indescribable words in frustration because of the vampire. He thought of going back to his own room but he felt like suffocating in the house. So, he decided to go to the place he felt relaxed. The only placed he found for him in that place. The garden.

Stepping outside he encounter the coldness of the dawn. It was dawn. Wow. That was the first time he was up so early in the morning and not feeling tired. Well, maybe only a little bit sore and frustrated but that was all. Wrapping his arms around his body, he went in the garden and sat near the fountain, mesmerizing the sky and the colors that were wondering around because of the sun that was rising. It was a beautiful view. A view that he never saw before. Funny that he found something so beautiful in such a place.

Sighing he thought of his conversation with Medive. He wanted to try to understand the other but he just couldn't, or maybe he didn't want to. He thought his intentions were wrong. But, he had to admit that the vampire did treat him quite nice and not like a prisoner. More like a pet, but still. Brushing his hands over his , exhaling in exasperation he looked back up at the sky, trying to figure out a way on how he could try to get used to this place.

Remembering the past nights a shiver went down his spine. He had to admit that the vampire did had skills. Maybe it was because of the experience along the time.

"Wonder how old he is" he said to himself looking at one of the flowers from the bushes. Taking deep breaths he calmed himself, more like meditating. He was going to stay a long time in that place so he just had to accept it and stop making it hard for him. Maybe he was a pain in the arse but the vampire was too.

The sun was already up for quite sometime when Sakura decided to return in the vampire chamber as he was told. He could try and get to know the other and perhaps try and have some decent conversations. Walking back the entrance and the halls he reached the vampires room in no time. He stood in front of the door a few minutes, trying to encourage himself, and finally he knocked and opened the door.

"I'm back as you wished" he said closing the door behind him.

After Sakura had left him he returned to his book for a little while before he got up himself, getting dressed and preparing to deal with what had to be done so early in the morning. His more important duties were handled at night when he had to leave the mansion and it's grounds to get things done. Everything else he handled during the day, here at home. Moving through the halls he was not surprised to find that everything was orderly, no dust covered anything. It was a well taken care of home, that was largely due to the fact that he had three of his childer tend only to his home, their only duties were making sure everything was clean. The remaining five men acted as guards for his property and himself, it was important that he never left his home or himself unprotected after all.

Once more he made his normal rounds through the labyrinth beneath his home, making sure his experiments were alive and well. Or at least... as well as these creatures could be that is. Once he had done that and had worked on one or two of his experiments for a little while he was making his way back upstairs, Medive had been back in his room for no more than five minutes when a knock sounded. He turned to face who it was just as they entered and he was sure his gaze was surprised when they landed on Sakura. "Ah, I see you actually decided to come back to me after all." He said his voice had a pleased tone to it.

"Well, I am glad you are back. I still have a few things that I need to do before I'm actually ready to just spend some time with you... but... I suppose you can come along." He mused. Medive was talking more to himself but he shrugged after a moment and motioned for Sakura to follow him as he slipped past the human and made his way back towards the labyrinth entrance. "I must emphasize how important it is that you never come here without me though. I wouldn't want you losing a limb... or ending up dead because of it." He warned as he held the door open and motioned him in before him so they could head back down.

"Ah, I see you actually decided to come back to me after all."

Sakura didn't comment on that remark. He only rolled his eyes and bite down his tongue, not wanting to start up a fight or anything.

"Well, I am glad you are back. I still have a few things that I need to do before I'm actually ready to just spend some time with you... but... I suppose you can come along."

"Come along with you?" said Sakura more for himself to make sure he heard right as he was turning to look at Medive who passed him outside the corridor. He fallowed the other as they passed some new halls that he never saw before and down some stairs that he thought they led to the basement. He stopped before the door waiting for the other to open it.

"I must emphasize how important it is that you never come here without me though. I wouldn't want you losing a limb... or ending up dead because of it."

"Wh ... Why would i end up dead?" he asked a little frightened as he looked at the door and back at Medive. Gulping he took a deep breath and fallowed the other silently, catching a part of Medive shirt in his hand so that he wouldn't get lost. His pulse was starting to race as they were walking, not knowing what was down there. And the way the other spoke before scared him a little.

"My experiments, my little pet. They... aren't very human friendly." Medive replied to the question of why he would end up dead. "Down here is where they are created, where their bodies are shaped and shifted into something... new." He added as they walked though he felt how Sakura was holding onto a piece of his shirt he didn't comment. Not bothered by it, rather finding it quite cute. The deeper they went into the labyrinth the more sounds could be heard, screams and the echoes of things not quite human echoed off the stone walls. It was dimly lit, only by the light of torches as they went, though Medive's own sight wasn't hindered. He didn't feel that it would even affect a mortal's sight that much.

As they moved along these halls he passed a few of his Childer, none of which he stopped to introduce to Sakura, not feeling like it was important for any of them to meet him just yet. Suddenly they entered a chamber that had numerous hallways running off it. He stopped here and reached to the side to pat the other gently on the head. "I'll make it quick." Medive assured as he lead him to the left and down one of these new hallways. Things were certainly getting louder as they moved down this way. Solid metal doors lead off of this hallway, but the further they went the standard stone walls were replaced with metal bars, each one of the places they stepped by seemed empty until he was nearing the end. When it became apparent that this hall wasn't empty after all.

In the cells to either side numerous creatures were held. None looked human and many most would assume had never been human. Their bodies had been reshaped into those of monsters, things of nightmares. Some had bone actually visible through multiple parts of their bodies. They were also now bigger than the humans they once were, a few even hunched over were six feet, at their full height there was no telling how tall they would become. Mainly because their cells were not large enough to allow them to rise to completely.

Sparing Sakura a small glance he spoke, "I need to make sure they are fed, and a couple are going to be released into the forests later today. Experiments like these are why I earlier cautioned you against getting too close to the fence of the property." He said wanting to make it more apparent. "Now you wait right here." He moved Sakura to a spot that was safely out of the reach of any of the creatures but still within his sight. "I'll feed them, tag the ones ready for release and then we can be on our way. Don't budge from this spot." Medive warned before he stepped away and slipped into a room that was further down the hall to fill a bucket he had grabbed along the way. When he returned the bucket was filled with flesh from failed experiments and he entered one cell at a time. Closing the door behind him each time to throw some fresh meat into metal troughs at the far side of the cells. While he was in a few of the cells he pulled out metal tags and clipped them onto the experiments ready for release before he moved on to the next.

Occasionally an experiment reached out to him as he was moving towards their trough, but their hesitant movements made it seem as though they knew this wasn't acceptable as none ever actually ended up grabbing him. Or really touching him unless it was a small brush against him as he was making his leave and they were heading towards the food that had been left for them. "They can be harmless, to my family." He commented offhandedly as he was passing Sakura again to refill the bucket and finish feeding the last few.

"My experiments, my little pet. They... aren't very human friendly."

He looked at Medive confused but could tell that the other wasn't joking and that he was dead serious.

"Down here is where they are created, where their bodies are shaped and shifted into something... new."

A chill run down his spine at those words trying to understand what exactly the other was doing down there.

As they moved further in the ground he could feel his blood and heart racing almost like bursting out of his chest. He couldn't see very clearly as the light wasn't that good for his eyes. The dim light probably wasn't a problem for the rest of the vampires but for him it was a challenge. He tried to fallow the other up close but with every step he could feel his heart beats in his ears.

After they passed a few vampires and some empty cells he finally saw them. The creatures. Sakura was shocked, looking from side to side at the things in the cells, feeling his entire body getting cold. what are this things? he thought as he walked further along Medive, trying not to get near the cells.

"I need to make sure they are fed, and a couple are going to be released into the forests later today. Experiments like these are why I earlier cautioned you against getting too close to the fence of the property."

He was shocked. Not understanding what those were and how could somebody grew something like that or make it. Those were the things that surrounded the fence, but could they reach out to the mansion? What if something like that was reaching the gardens where he sometimes pass the time. What would then happen? could it be possible? His mind was freaking out so he jumped a little when the other pushed him against the cold wall in a corner far away from the rest of the cells.

"Now you wait right here."I'll feed them, tag the ones ready for release and then we can be on our way. Don't budge from this spot."

Sakura just nodded not able to find his words. It was like they were stuck in his throat. Keeping his distance he watched as Medive came out with a bucket full of ... meat. But it wasn't animal meat. It looked like human meat. oh my god ... his ... his feeding them human meat. He looked at how the animals were passing Medive not touching him directing themselves to the food that he was providing. He covered his mouth not wanting to scream or anything. Tears were in his eyes but he tried to keep his calm as far as he could. It was horror. The image that he just witness was horror.

"They can be harmless, to my family."

Hearing Medive's voice he moved his eyes back to the vampire. "Wh...what are they?" he asked with a shaken voice, fearing for the answer. He had a hunch but he didn't want to believe it. "What kind of vampire are you?" he asked looking at Medive scared.

The awful smell was starting to turn his stomach around making him feel sick. "I think i'm gonna be sick" he said keeping a hand on his stomach and the other on his mouth, leaning on the wall.

"Hmm... I suppose the creatures they are now don't really have a name. They were at one point, human." Medive replied answering the question without much thought. He had just thrown the rest of the meat he had grabbed into the last trough and was reaching out to the creature to tag it when he had heard the question. The creature clearly didn't mind his touch as he was clipping the tag into place, Medive glancing towards Sakura when he was asked what kind of vampire he was. This caused an amused look to cross his face as he retook the bucket and left the cell securely closing the door behind him.

"Not a very friendly one." Was his first reply before he was returning the bucket to the room. When he had exited that room he was shutting the door behind him and turned to his little pet who was offly pale at this point. "I'm what they call a Tzimisce. We are... flesh and bone shapers, probably what many refer to as the most evil of the vampire types. But I don't quite consider what I do evil. Many Tzimisce experiment on themselves as well, but I've found that while I do enjoy shaping the flesh and bones of others, that I don't quite enjoy doing it to myself so much. Many vampires in my 'clan' are high up in the Sabbat, we are mainly scholars. Nothing for you to fear my pet, as long as you behave." Medive finally explained a little more.

When the poor human indicated that he thought he may be sick he gave him a small amused smile. "Now, now. I wouldn't do that here." He said softly his voice taking on an encouraging tone as he reached out. Wrapping an arm around the young human and leading him back down the hallway in the direction they had come from. "You'll be fine. It's always a shock to most at first. You'll get used to it." The way he spoke gave a slight indication that he may end up requiring that Sakura join him down here again.

"Now there are other creatures that I have that are more human in appearance. They are called Revenants, and no, they are not my experiments. These ones you don't need to fear, they will not harm you, they often are sent out into your mortal world to do things for me. Some take care of things like my finances and other mortal things, the other few I have I send out to make sure that I remain up to date of the worlds cultures." Medive explained wanting Sakura to be aware that Vampires were not the only things he would encounter wandering his mansion home. "They really are harmless."

"Hmm... I suppose the creatures they are now don't really have a name. They were at one point, human."

Sakura widened his eyes in a bigger shock. "H-Humans?" he said with a shaken voice looking back at the cells at the creatures. They didn't look anymore like humans. They were monsters. How could anyone be so cruel?

"I'm what they call a Tzimisce. We are... flesh and bone shapers, probably what many refer to as the most evil of the vampire types. But I don't quite consider what I do evil. Many Tzimisce experiment on themselves as well, but I've found that while I do enjoy shaping the flesh and bones of others, that I don't quite enjoy doing it to myself so much. Many vampires in my 'clan' are high up in the Sabbat, we are mainly scholars. Nothing for you to fear my pet, as long as you behave."

The information that was provided to him made him shake in fear. Could it be that he could end up like this? god forbid. If he would end up in a cell like this he would kill himself than turning into a creature like that. But he kept his thought to himself.

"You'll be fine. It's always a shock to most at first. You'll get used to it."

"Get used to it? I don't think anyone can get used to this" he said looking again at the cells and the creatures that were eating their meals.

"Now there are other creatures that I have that are more human in appearance. They are called Revenants, and no, they are not my experiments. These ones you don't need to fear, they will not harm you, they often are sent out into your mortal world to do things for me. Some take care of things like my finances and other mortal things, the other few I have I send out to make sure that I remain up to date of the worlds cultures."They really are harmless.

"Maybe they are harmless for you guys but for me ... I mean ... I'm human ... i ... I can be easily eaten by everything in this house" he said breathing hard, trying not to faint and started laughing nervously. He was starting to have a break down.

"Mhmm." Medive hummed with a small nod, a small smile crossing his face as he looked back at the creatures fondly. "I must say I like them much better this way." He added offhandedly. That last bit was said more to himself than to Sakura, though he hadn't said it in a way that the other wouldn't have heard him. It was true though, he preferred the humans this way, until they were one of his creatures they were pests, herd beasts at best. Nothing to be encouraged or to think of as an equal, he hated how the Caramilla were trying to keep 'peace' and make it seem like they could and should live in harmony. Why? Humans were so fragile and useless other than food. There was no reason that they should have to hide what they are in order to maintain peace when they were strong enough to take their rightful place as the dominant species on earth.

"I suppose everyone is different. It'll just take you more time." He answered with a shrug not caring that Sakura seemed to think he wouldn't get used to it. He would, over time. Especially since he'd probably end up accompanying him down here again some time. At this point he followed the other's gaze back towards the cells, "They really are my greatest achievements lately. Human's are so fragile that the experiments just seem to keep failing lately. Such a shame really. It's tiresome to always have to start from the beginning."

There was no stopping the way Medive laughed when his pet expressed that he was human and could easily be eaten by everything in this house. "That would normally be true, but the Revenants that you will sometimes run into within the actual mansion really are harmless to you. They are used to humans, and wouldn't hurt you. A few may try to get to know you and your culture though... the others would ignore your presence more than anything as they have more important things to do. In the end, the only thing you have to fear is what is down here and outside of the property fence. As long as you never come down here without me, or get to close to the property fence you'll be perfectly fine. Though my experiments are normally good at not wandering close to the fence themselves."

"Now come on. You're looking incredibly pale and I don't need you fainting and hitting your head on something." Medive added after a pause and pulled his pet into his side as he lead him back through the maze of halls. As they walked he ran a gentle hand through his pet's hair and murmured little encouraging things beneath his breath. Clearly he was doing what he could to try to calm his pet and make him realize that he was safe. Granted, he had threatened to make him one of these creatures at one point, but that was before they had made their little deal. As long as Sakura doesn't piss him off he was safe from such a fate.