When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

"I can't wait for this to happen I am so happy that we have been able to come and do this" he said looking at him and started to drink his drink that the waiter had brought for them.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden smiles a little and laughs softly, "oh so your actually looking forward to our second baby being born," he tilts his head as he drinks his soda.

"What is there to be scared of? I already gave birth so... your silly," Jayden nudges Hidan and perks his ears up as the food shows up, wagging tail.

"I think your just afraid the kid will be just like Dimitri," Jayden laughs a little, "you never know, he or she might be the complete opposite of Dimitri."

"I suppose... you do have a point," Jayden rubs the back of his head and looks, wagging his tail as the food was set up on the table.

He looked at there baby boy who looked like he was looking at the food wanting food.

"Looks like he is wanting food as well." he said as he took a bit and gave there kid a bit of his own food

Jayden smiles a little as he watches Hidan feeding Dimitri and starts eating as well, wagging his tail.

Jayden was eating as well and looks at Dimitri, smiles, "looks like Dimitri is enjoying what we picked out for him."

• 2 weeks later...

Jayden smiles and wags his tail as he continues eating, glad Dimitri was enjoying the food they picked out for him as well.

"Yeah that sounds nice," Jayden wags his tail with a smile as he watches Hidan pay for the meal and picks up Dimitri with a smile.

"Alright sounds good," Jayden wags his tail with a smile as he holds onto Dimitri, getting up from the table and heads towards the door.