Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• 2 weeks later...

Jayden smiles and wags his tail and rubs his belly, "I am so full," he looks at Hidan while blushing. He perks his ears up as he watched as Hidan parked in the driveway.

Jayden nods his head, "that sounds nice actually," he wags his tail. "I am going to be full for the rest of the day I think, everything was so filling," he yawns and rubs his eyes, getting out of the car. He goes into the back and picks up Dimitri, rubbing his head with a smile.

"REally it does sound nice?" he said looking at him and then smiled "You know we can watch movies when we get home and maybe take care of Dimitri." he said smiling

Dimitri giggled and reached out in the backseat

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head, "hm... that does sound better than sleeping but who said resting was considered sleeping," he sticks his tongue out a little. He holds onto Dimitri and smiles, walking to the door, "ngh... my hands are full so can you unlock the door," he laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"That is true and Resting can also be sleeping, but I think just chilling and watching a movie will be happy." he said looking at him and smiled as he got Dimitri and took him home after parking and turning off the car.

"Yeah a movie is always nice," Jayden wags his tail, "all we got to do... is pick which one to watch. He walks into the house and takes off his shoes, rubbing his stomach with his ears lowered, "my stomach sure hurts," he whimpers a little.

"Okay, I can do that but is there any movie you really want to watch? Or you don't care," Jayden looks at Hidan and tilts his head to the side as he then starts looking through the selections of movies they had.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden blushes and swishes his tail side to side as he just picks a random movie they liked watching together and puts it into the player.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• 3 weeks later...

Jayden smiles and wags his tail, nodding his head, "I made sure to pick one of our favorites as well," he then licks Hidan's cheek.

Jayden smiles and nods his head as he wags his tail, "yeah I am glad we have time together with our little monkey," he laughs a little and rests his head on Hidan's arm.

"Yes this moment makes me happy and I am glad we can have time like this together. You know what I do want to become a police officer, but I might want to try to stay at home now as well I don't know what I want to do any more."

Jayden looks at Hidan and perks his ears up, lowering his ears a little, "well if you do become a police officer, just be careful," he looks at Hidan and pouts a little.

Jayden tilts his head to the side, "well... being a policeman is a very involved job but of course there are so many jobs you can do as well," he licks Hidan's cheek.