When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden flickers his ears a little as he looks at Hidan, "oh, so that is how I will know the baby is growing correctly." He tilts his head and lowers his ears with a sigh, "well.. as long as I know the baby is growing the right way...., I guess it's fine."

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden nods his head with a smile but then lowers his ears, "I will feel bad that Dimitri didn't get to be born the natural way ... but I want... to at least experience what it's like to come... out that way. Is that weird," he looks at Hidan while blushing a little, purring as his cheek gets kissed.

"A little, but lets do everything we can to make sure they this one is right." He said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "We will go to the doctors soon and get you checked out alright." he said smiling and looked at him

"But... I will feel bad Dimitri didn't get born that way," Jayden looks at Hidan and pouts a little. He looks at Hidan, "h-hey you didn't need to admit it was weird," he grumbles a little. He nods his head with a smile, "alright sounds good to me."

He smiled and laughed kissing him. "Hey I can't help that I like doing stuff like that and I am sure he will be fine since he wasn't born that way we just need to take more care with this kid." He said looking at him

Jayden blushes as he kisses Hidan then looks at him and pouts a little with a grumble, crossing his arms and nods his head with a sigh, "yeah... I suppose so," he rests his head on Hidan.

"Alright lets do this." He said looking at him and then held him close. "I'll call the doctor and see what we can do next and when we can come in for you to check your stomach for the baby." He said looking at him

Jayden nods his head and then wags his tail, holding onto Hidan and looks at him, flickering his ears, "alright. What do you think the doctor will think when he figures out I am pregnant again," he blushes.

Jayden perks his ears up and laughs a little, "well rabbits would have a lot more than two children. Honestly, I am fine with two kids," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. He nods his head, "yeah I am sure. But at least we both agreed we are fine with just two kids. I mean.. you didn't want any," he pouts a little. "But I think that is only because you got hurt by a hyper baby," he laughs a little and nudges Hidan a bit.

"I don't really want any more kids as well....I didn't even want one not till I was ready and had a job." He said looking at him and shook his head not sure with what he should do next. "also that hyper baby needs a chill pill sometimes." He said

Jayden pouts a little, "you just didn't want one because you wanted to make sure we had money to take care of one," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head and laughs a little, "aw you know they are not like that forever," he nudges Hidan with a smile.

"I hope not I don't think my body can take much more pounding you know." He said looking at him and then shook his head. "Anyway I can't wait to start my job so I can help out this family." he said

Jayden perks his ears up and laughs a little, "you think your body takes a pounding? What about me? You pound me like crazy," he sticks his tongue out a little. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah, I can't wait to start a babysitting job," he was his tail.

"Yeah but thats a different type of pounding and you know it." He said smiling and kissed his cheek wondering what they should do next and just held him close. "You are something else you know there now where is our baby boy I haven't see him for a few mins." He said looking around wondering where he had gotten too

Jayden blushes and laughs a little, nodding his head, "oh... for sure I know it's a different pounding," he wags his tail a little, kissing Hidan's cheek as well. He flickers his ears a little and perks his ears up, "maybe he is... playing with his toys or maybe he wants to go in the tub and is waiting in the bathroom," he laughs a little as he gets up, looking for Dimitri and walks into the bathroom, wondering if he was there.

Hidan smiled as he cleaned up the stuff in the kitchen and picked it up and walked around to find Dimitri as well

Dimitri was in the bathroom curled up by the bathtub sleeping. he was making a cute noise and giggled in his sleep

Edited by Dragongirl26

Jayden perks his ears up and laughs a little, "what are you doing on the floor you little monkey," he mumbles softly so he didn't wake him up and picks up Dimitri, walking into the other room.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "he was sleeping on the floor by the bathtub," he places Dimitri on the bed.

"It's not like we didn't want to but last time I saw him he was in this room," Jayden laughs a little and smiles, kissing Hidan as well.

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head, "he is such a silly baby," he rests his head on Hidan and purrs, rubbing Dimitri's head, "maybe I should take him for a bath since he was waiting for one," he smiles.