When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden flickers his ears and laughs a little, "well I guess we will find out once they are born."  He nods his head as he cuddles with Hidan and purrs softly, watching the movie.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Well why don't you sleep? I don't mind staying awake for a while," Jayden wags his tail side to side and nuzzles against Hidan.

• 3 weeks later...

Jayden wags his tail and nods his head, "okay, sleep good," he nuzzles Hidan as he watches him fall asleep, turning on the tv to see what was on, keeping the volume on a decent level so he could hear it but so Hidan can sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper continues watching tv and wags his tail a little. He perks his ears up as he looks at Hidan and wags his tail, "oh, your awake now? Do you want something to eat?"

"Okay, what would you like to eat," Jayden tilts his head and wags his tail. He laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah we can watch a movie while we eat dinner."

• 2 weeks later...

Jayden wags his tail and nods his head, getting up from the couch, "alright I will see what I can make," he walks into the kitchen.

• 3 weeks later...

"Don't worry about it, I will be alright," Jayden wags his tail side to side as he looks around in the kitchen, wondering what to make.

• 2 weeks later...

"I am sure your glad about that since Dimitri is so hyper," Jayden laughs a little and sticks his tongue out as he decides to make a nice meatloaf while wagging his tail. "So.. what kind of meatloaf do you want? I know I like the kind my mom use to make when I use to live with her. She made a nice one with BBQ sauce."

"I remember it use to taste really good. I even wanted seconds whenever she made it," Jayden wags his tail. "Okay, I will start making it now," he then starts working on making the meatloaf.

"Okay, though I am sure the oven will do most of the work," Jayden laughs a little and continues working on the meatloaf.

• 4 weeks later...

Jayden blinks and flickers his ears, laughing a little as he was making the meatloaf, "I mean yeah I guess I do have to make it and stuff but once it's in the oven, it's technically doing all the work after that."

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay, I will be sure to let you know," Jayden wags his tail side to side as he continues making the meatloaf. After preparing the meatloaf, he puts it in the oven and sets the cook time.

• 3 weeks later...

"Dimitri probably tired himself out with how active he can be," Jayden laughs a little while he wags his tail, starting to work on side dishes for the meatloaf.