When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden flickers his ears, "hm.. I will see about the town hall thing first ... since I don't really know how to make a website at the moment," he sticks his tongue out a little and wags his tail.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden blushes a little and pouts a little, nudging Hidan with a grumble, "I was just mentioning ideas. Your the dork," he grumbles softly while twiddling his fingers a little. "How about you, do you know how to make a website?"

Jayden perks his ears up and wags his tail as he nods his head, "well since you know how to do it then I suppose your better suited to make the website," he laughs a little.

"Well if you are able to do it, I can't wait to see how it turns out," Jayden wags his tail and nuzzles against Hidan. He looks at him and nods his head, "I can't wait to see it once your done."

Jayden smiles and nuzzles against Hidan while purring softly. He wags his tail and flickers his ears, "Dimitri sure is quiet... huh," he rubs the back of his head as he looks towards the bathroom.

Jayden could hear splashing and wags his tail, figuring Dimitri was still playing as he curls up on the bed, closing his eyes for a few minutes until Dimitri needed warmer water or wanted to get out of the tub.

Jayden flickers his ears a little and gets up, "I will go check on him." He walks to the bathroom and looks at Dimitri, "what's the matter you little monkey," he smiles a little, stretching a little.

Dimitri looked at him and giggled then splashed him with cold water. "wawa!" He said then giggled the water was cold and he wanted it to warm back up.

"I would give him a little bit longer he can't stay in there forever." Hayden said laughing

Jayden squeaks when the water splashed on him was cold. He listens to Hidan laughing and nods his head, "yeah I suppose your right," he rubs the back of his head and picks Dimitri out of the tub and drains the water. Once the tub was empty, Jayden turns on the water, getting to a warm temperature, starting to fill the tub.

Jayden laughs a little and turns off the water once the tub was full and then walks into the bedroom, laying on the bed and snuggles with Hidan with a purr.