When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden looks at Hidan and flickers his ears as he rubs the back of his head, "that or we can hire a babysitter," he pokes Hidan's nose and laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"I mean I guess I will have to see how I feel after giving birth... the second time," Jayden rubs the back of his head while blushing, "but I will probably do something with babysitting," he wags his tail side to side.

Hidan smiled as they all watched a movie together it might have not been the ideal situation he wanted with the kids and all but he also didn't think he would change anything " I love our family" he said

Jayden wags his tail a little and nuzzles Hidan while watching the movie with Hidan and Dimitri. He slowly looks at Hidan and smiles, "and don't forget the one on the way," he rubs his stomach and licks Hidan's cheek.

Jayden wags his tail and nods his head as he kisses Hidan, "so... are you nervous about what our other baby will be like," he laughs a little.

Jayden nudges against Hidan and flickers his ears, "well I am sure they will be different then Dimitri," he flickers his ears a little and licks Hidan's cheek, wagging his tail.

• 2 weeks later...

Jayden nods his head and smiles, wagging his tail side to side as he continues watching the movie with Dimitri and Hidan.

Jayden tilts his head as he looks at Hidan, flickering his ears, "but why are you scared about the new baby exactly?" He kisses Hidan and wags his tail, nuzzling against Hidan while purring.

Jayden tilts his head and sighs a little, "who's to say your going to be the only one paying for two kids," he looks at Hidan and pouts a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Jayden flickers his ears as he pouts a little, "well getting a babysitting job is better then not getting a job at all. Besides with people keep having kids, I will be pretty busy," he wags his tail a little. "I bet the profits for babysitting just depends how many hours and how many kids as well. Sometimes people pay more for crazier kids, you know, ones that are like Dimitri or even worst," he laughs a little. "So you should be glad Dimitri is mild, he could be a lot worst," he pokes Hidan's nose.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah but the doctor helped you get better," Jayden looks at Hidan and pouts a little as he crosses his arms while softly grumbling, resting his head on Hidan's chest.

• 3 weeks later...

" he really good I'm not going to lie I thought I would probably die but I didn't and I am grateful for that it makes me that I am better now and I can take care of my family" he said smiling looking  a little tired.

"Well hopefully when Dimitri's little sister or brother is born, Dimitri won't be as crazy," Jayden laughs a little. "But... I am glad your okay, I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to you," he lowers his ears. He looks at Hidan, "do you need help getting to bed? You look like your getting tired."

• 2 weeks later...

" I am hoping that his sibling will come down and at least I'll have someone to play with now" he said smiling. " I think I'm good for now I'm just going to sit here and watch the movie with you and then head to bed" he said