When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden laughs a little as he nods his head, "yeah, he sure likes to get me wet too," he nuzzles against Hidan while purring softly*

Jayden blushes and nudges Hidan with a pout, "then you get splashed next time," he laughs a little and nuzzles against Hidan, getting him wet and sticks out his tongue.

"Well... aren't I lucky? I guess I will just have to get you wet inside," Jayden laughs a little and sticks out his tongue a little.

Jayden perks his ears up and nudges Hidan while pouting, "s-shhh I meant I will get you wet instead of Dimitri getting you wet," he grumbles and bites on Hidan's neck.

"Ohhh well you know what after his bath maybe we can go get something to eat unless you want to make it or hell we can stay home I don't care whatever we can do." he said kissing his cheek. "Unless you want to get me wet." he said

"Well if you want to get out and get some food that is fine with me," Jayden wags his tail a little. He blinks and blushes a little as he nudges Hidan with a pout.

Jayden flickers his ears as he looks in the bathroom and pouts a little, "how can you forget about Dimitri," he nudges Hidan and walks to the bathroom, "hey little monkey, we are going to go out and get something to eat at a restaurant, its time to get out of the tub for now."

"Such a bad daddy," Jayden laughs a little and nudges Hidan. He looks at Dimitri and laughs a little, "come here you little monkey," he takes Dimitri out of the tub and starts drying him off.

He smiled and laighed. "Yeah where was my mind." he said as he got ready.

Dimitri whimpered when he was pulled out of the tub but then started to giggle again and started to wave his arms and legs

Jayden holds onto Dimitri and takes him outside to the car and puts him into his car seat, giving him a toy he can play with during the car ride.

"Anywhere is fine as long as we get some good food," Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "are there any good restaurants you can think of?"

"Alright sounds like a plan to me," Jayden smiles and wags his tail side to side. "It will be like we are going on another date, but with a child this time," he blushes a little. "A lot has change since our first date."

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"a lot has changed since our first date I am actually really happy but I also really sad. It comes with a big change in this is a big change of child and another child is going to be even bigger for change. But sometimes changes are good" he said as majors at their baby boy was strapped into the car.

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah, it seems like a lot has changed since then. We have a child and another child on the way," he rubs the back of his head. "Yeah there are good changes to like there are bad ones as well. But I think these are consider good changes," he watches Dimitri with a smile.