When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden laughs a little, "I just feel kinda bad he was sleeping on the floor by the tub so I feel like I should reward him," he rubs the back of his head and sticks his tongue out a little.

"N-No I mean reward him for being patient waiting for a bath but then fell asleep," Jayden laughs a little. He looks at Dimitri and rubs his chin, "hm... then I will give him a bath after he wakes up," he nuzzles Hidan.

"Well... let's see if he wakes up," Jayden laughs a little as he goes to Dimitri's ear, "hey little monkey, do you want to take a bath," he whisper in his ear.

Jayden laughs a little, "such a silly boy you are," he smiles and picks up Dimitri, "I will be right back," he walks out of the bedroom and walks to the bathroom. He plugs the tub and turns on the water, letting the tub fill up. He holds Dimitri within his arm as he was putting in some of Dimitri's toys.

• 2 weeks later...

Jayden laughs a little, "your a silly boy," he smiles as he turns off the water when the tub was full. He then places Dimitri into the water and smiles, gently splashes Dimitri.

Jayden smiles as he then walks into the other room, looking at Hidan, "well Dimitri is having fun in his bathtub," he laughs a little.

"Yeah he sure does," Jayden wags his tail and laughs a little as he listens to Dimitri having fun in the tub and smiles, "he is such a cute little monkey," he cuddles up to Hidan.

Jayden smiles as he wags his tail, nodding his head and then kisses Hidan. He looks at Hidan and looks down as he blushes a little, smiling, "well.. I guess we will fine out, right," he rubs his stomach.

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "well don't worry. We will get through it together," he wags his tail and nuzzles against Hidan as he purrs softly.

"Aw I am sure you will. I.. am still getting use to just having Dimitri," Jayden laughs a little. "We will be fine. I am sure of that. If we can handle one, I am sure we can handle another."

"Yeah besides we learned from when Dimitri was born. I am sure the experience will pretty much be the same in some ways." Jayden nods his head and wags his tail, "yeah I am all set, though I am kinda nervous of the parents that are going to ask me to babysit," he rubs the back of his head.

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head as he wags his tail, "do you think I should make a website or post something at the town hall's bulletin board," he tilts his head to the side.