When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

"You guess," Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah I suppose so. I guess the only thing we got to be careful of is having sex during heat season," he rubs the back of his head. He kisses Hidan and wags his tail slowly side to side, "I am looking forward to revisiting the restaurant we first went to when we started dating."

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Yes we are going to have to be I mean we don't need any more kids you know." he said smiling as they went to the place they first went to when they started to date. "Yeah I really like this place I kind of missed going to it." he said as they pulled into the parking lot.

"I think I am happy enough with just two kids to be honest. Though... it was good enough with just one, but then... I had to get pregnant again," Jayden rubs the back of his head while looking at the restaurant and laughs a little, "then why don't you suggest we go there more often," he tilts his head with a smile.

"Or as I told you before, be more careful when one is in heat, mostly me," Jayden looks at Hidan while pouting a little and follows Hidan inside the restaurant.

"yeah we do need to be careful, but still you trigger mine sometimes and I can't help but do stuff like this with you." he said looking at him as they set them down at a table and got them all menu's

Jayden blushes a little and laughs a little, "well.. I can't help that my heat... is a lot more stronger than yours," he rubs the back of his head as he sits down, looking at the menu.

Jayden perks his ears up and laughs a little, "well it's not my fault my heat triggers yours," he nudges Hidan and purrs, nuzzling Hidan.

"Hm.. well kids typically like mac and cheese so he will probably like it as well. Let's look at the kids menu and show Dimitri to see if there is anything he sees he would like to eat," Jayden smiles and rubs Dimitri's head.

Dimitri just giggled s he looked at the menu wondering what this new thing was in front of him.

"what if we get macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets I think kids really like those" Hayden said smiling

Jayden laughs a little, "you silly little monkey." He looks at Hidan and nods his head, "yeah I am sure he will like that," he smiles a little.

"I will have the fish and chips," Jayden smiles while wagging his tail a little as he looks at the drink section, wondering what he should get to drink.

• 2 weeks later...

When the waiter came up he ordered what they all wanted and some mac and cheese for there son. "I hope that he likes the food and fish and chips is a great way to go" he said laughing and looked at him happy

Jayden laughs a little, "I couldn't really decided... there is so many good food so It was hard to decided," he pouts and then tells the waiter he wanted fish and chips with some soda.

"well if you can't decide you can always get the sampler platter it has a little bit of everything that you can have I mean that's one way for an indecisive person to get especially when all their food is good I probably should have went the sampler platter myself" Hayden said soon as he realized he was starting to ramble

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "I am happy with the fish and chips, it's a pretty big dish and the picture in the menu was a pretty decent size meal," he wags his tail side to side.

Jayden smiles as he looks out the window as he then looks around the restaurant, "it's nice to see that our first date restaurant hasn't changed. Maybe the menu, but other than that, pretty much everything is the same."

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah I am too," Jayden smiles and wags his tail as he leans over, kissing Hidan's cheek and nuzzles against him with a purr.

Jayden smiles and wags his tail side to side, "yeah I am glad as well. It sure feels nice to be out together like this. So much has changed since the first time we came here."