When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Very true. I wonder if he got that side from me," Jayden  flickers his ears as he wags his tail, "food is almost ready."

• 2 months later...

Jayden perks his ears up and laughs a little, "you make it sound like your a old man or something." He sniffs the air and smiles, "the food sure does smell good.  It's getting real close now."

• 2 months later...

Jayden looks at Hidan and sighs, "yes Hidan, I know I was just teasing," he pouts a little as he goes to check on the food. When it was done, he took the meatloaf out of oven and starts cutting it into slices. He preps two places and walks into the other room with one plate, giving it to Hidan.

• 3 months later...

Hidan smiled and looked at him. "Thanks once I am better I can start helping again who knew that out kid could pack such a punch." He said laughing and looked at Jayden as he started to eat his food

Jayden laughs a little, "I wonder who he got that from," he wags his tail side to side while he was eating while smiling softly.

• 4 weeks later...

"Hey I take offense to that," Jayden pouts a little as he continues eating. "Are you saying I am a little rebel and Dimitri took that in?" He looks down at his stomach, "I wonder... what our other baby is going to be like," he swishes his tail.

"I'm hoping a calm baby more chill than Dimitri to be honest. I don't know if I can take another trip to the hospital.." he said finished eating and drank his water

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head, "yeah... I don't want you to take another trip to the hospital but I guess we will just have to wait and see. You think, if they are different from Dimitri that Dimitri will influence them? Since you know, Dimitri will be their older sibling."

• 4 months later...

Jayden looks at Hidan and slowly nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is true. I guess we will find out once they are born," he wags his tail side to side,