What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"you can just set me down please" Chad said as Lacey and Chance where watering the plants. "how do know when the veggies are done Mason?" Lacey asked sweetly as she watered the plants. "umm Chad where do you work at and what is the job" Trace asked as he looked at Chad. "it is called washburns' and it is a garage i usually fix cars,motorcycles,and any broken machines " Chad said watching the kids.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mason set Chad down and walked over to the kids and started to show them what was ripe and it looked like threw the entire life cycle. He smiled at the kids as he talk to them he enjoyed this having these people there and really enjoyed teaching them what was what and how to do stuff.

"thank you Mason we will be nice to you plants" Lacey said as she picked only the ripe ones. Chance actually listened and did what Mason had said to do. Chad smiled as he watched them he had never had anyone in his life once his father died. " Mason you going to the garage today with Trace" Chad asked.

"Yeah I can and show him how to do stuff there right if you stay with the kids here for now I have memorized everything I need to to open up the shop but I will teach trace." he said smiling and looking at him then smiled as he finished what he needed to tell the kids. "Alright Trace do you want to do down to the shop?" he asked

"i will watch the kids" Chad said with a smile. "yes i am ready to go to the shop Mason" Trace said looking at everyone a bit. Lacey finished picking the veggies and went to Chad to show him. "see ya guys later okay" Chad said looking a bit sad. "see ya later everyone" Trace replied looking back at Mason.

Mason nodded and took the kid to the shop and started to teach him things that he needed to learn about the shop and what to do to make a living and how to test and find out what is wrong with cars and bikes

Trace was actually taking mental notes when Mason was finished a man pulled up asking for Chad. "he is not here i am Trace and this is Mason we will fix your machines" Trace said the man got out the car. "my car is making a weird noise in the trunk" the man said with a big smirk on his face.

Trace gave Mason a small smile then looked in the trunk there was a cat in the trunk. "was that it or was something else wrong with your car" Trace asked as the guy rubbed his hands together. "dont think about it guy" Trace said which wiped the smile off his face. "fine there was knocking in the engine" the man said so trace looked and it was a couple of loose bolts.

trace fixed the bolts then started the car it ran perfectly. "maybe i should have mentioned i have a cybernetic eye" Trace said rubbing the back of his head. "you actually fixed my car" the man said. "what are you saying Chad never fixed your car you better pay me" Trace screamed and the guy sent the money to the tablet that Chad had accidentally left at the garage.

Mason heard a bing and walked over and picked up what he left in the garage. "Is there anything else you want to tell me about that has metal in it?" he asked getting into chad's tablet. "Oh looks like that guy that was just here comes in weekly there is a note here that says he likes to check me' I'm guessing chad out. Wow next time he comes in we are to charge him double because he trys to reck the car so he can fix it. Chad has lots of notes."

"oh that is good he had notes" Trace said looking at Mason now trying to avoid the subject. a lady then pulled up with a robot in her arms. "help he wont wake up i tried charging him also i tried a reboot but i waited till after he was charged" the lady said quickly and frantic. "let me see him please madam" Trace said putting the robot boy on the table. "is he dead?" she asked over his shoulder. "how long have you had him?" Trace asked in reply. "he has been in my family a long time" the lady said Trace looked abit sad.

Mason walked up to him. "We might be able to fix him but he wouldn't be the robot she knew any more I will leave this call up to you." Mason whispered and started to take down info on the tablet

Trace took in a deep breath. "so do you want him to be more or less the same" Trace asked her. "i wanted him maybe a bit older please a teenager" the lady said Trace smirked." alright come get him in a couple hours okay" Trace said the lady paid some money in advance then left. it took trace three hours but he made the robot better than it was before but it looked like the boy just grown up.

Mason was there to help out the boy. "Man you are doing great I love the work you are doing. Thanks for helping us out and if you do any better you are going to take my job away from me." he said smiling

Trace slightly smiled but then remembered something. "if we have many costumers you will be fine" Trace said with a giggle just then the lady came back. "is he done?"she asked then she seen him."he is perfect does he work is he programmed?" the lady asked Traced sighed a bit. "he does work no he is not programmed but i could do that for you" Trace said the lady was so happy she paid them again. "could you program him to be a butler please" she asked kindly so he did that and the lady paid him again then put the new teenage robot in the back in a blanket.

Mason sighed and looked down. "I don't know what I should do I just got a bad feeling and I don't know what about. We might want to close down and go home I may start to get sick now that I have some more human parts." he said

"okay then lets go home Mason" Trace said packing up the shop. He was trying hurry up so that mason can go home. all the sudden some guys pulled up on a motorcycle.

"oh you are you" on man said getting off the motorcycles the other men started giggling on there motorcycles. "we are closed go away" Trace said the guy got closer to Trace. "i actually need you and your man to come with me" the man said.

"well lets just say we need you and the boy to see the boss because he needs the boy to fix something" the man said wondering all the way around Trace with a grin checking him out. "hey looking at my body i am not a toy" Trace said

"Well tell us who your boss is and what he wants fixed or its a no go." he said looking at him and sighed. "If your not going to tell us we have to go home." he said and took Trace and started to walk away

• Saga locked this topic