What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"can i help? " Lacey asked getting up. Chad smiled as Mason blow kiss at everyone. "i guess we wont be getting clothes today on well" Chad said just messing around. "it is okay" Lacey said then chad looked at her. "i was kidding i have something for all of you after you all have baths" Chad said with a smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mason laughed and shook his head. "Trace come here and Lacy come here too and Chad I am showing you how to cook since you don't know how to chad." he said smiling and started to cut the food up and smiling at him as he did so

Chad giggled a bit as he watched closely to find out how to cook. Lacey also watched very closely so she could learn. Trace than picked her up so she could see better.

"This is how you make fresh stuff." he said smiling and looking at him blushing and then finished dinner and sighed. "See tomorrow I want you to try." he said looking at chad

" alright no need to sigh okay" Chad said with a slight smile. "we have to get cleaned up after we eat to get a surprise" Lacey said every one was ready to eat now.

"i am sorry i will give them a bath if you dont feel well" Chad whispered back before he started eating. Everyone started eating their food and they where quiet like they already knew Mason did no feel that well.

Mason started to eat some of his food. "No I can help i know I can." he said and then zoned out not sure what came over him but it felt like he wasn't there and that never happened

"dont worry about it i have it" Chad said then Trace took all the plates cleaning up every ones plates. Trace then helped Chad to the bath room because he also needed a bath.

Mason started washing the kids even Trace. after the bath he gave them the clothes that the biker that seemed to be hitting on Trace made for them. "where did you get this" Trace asked Chad just smiled.

"Mason are you alright" Chad said trying Trace had to help him in there. "get the doctor quickly please" Chad shouted and trace ran and go the doctor quickly coming back. "what is a wrong?" the doctor asked. "he is cough up blood" Chad shouted.

" i am sorry Mason but i have to take you back to my lab" the doctor said every one was now sad and worried about him. "can you fix him doctor" Chad asked. "i sure can try" the doctor said.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" he asked as he threw up some oil and blood next. "Shit!" he said tears in his eyes he didn't want this. "Just let me die." he whispered as he screamed out again blood coming out of his mouth

" if you want that i will let you but Chad will miss you" the doctor said still trying to help him.

"it is something i knew might happen" the doctor said taking Mason to his lab. "i am sorry Chad and kids" the doctor said before they left. "no please save him i dont want him to die" Chad called after them Trace had to hold him before he hurt him self.

"dont worry about it" the doctor said putting him to sleep. he started trying to fix him but it was becoming very hard. "i am so sorry Mason" the doctor said now putting him in a healing chamber that could also tell him how to fix it manually.

"well you are stable right now but it seems i had went to fast" the doctor said typing some more things on the computer. "i am trying to fix this" the doctor said looking over everything.

• Saga locked this topic