What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"And how do we change the world when people are stupid?" he asked looking at him. "The only way might be to be cyborg super hero's, but that is never going to happen." Mason said

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"we show them things they don't wanna see or things they ignore" Chad said walking out the door he did not have to go far to see something that they ignore. "come on Mason" Chad said picking up the broken dead cyborg. he started to town square dragging the dead body with him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chad was standing in the middle of town. "all of you ignore or are even rude to the cyborgs some of them had no choice others where born with out limbs or even went to war and got parts blown off" Chad shouted to the people who where now gathering around. "look at this...he was a soldier in our war to keep us all safe his arms and legs got blown off so because he has metal parts we ignored him till he died" Chad said stopping to show them the body. "they bleed like we do they have feelings they where once our families what if we had metal then what would we pick on people with worst metal then us" Chad said the people started to agree. a man was coming up behind chad with a knife.

"why should we listen to him he is a cyborg to i was going to prove it" the man shouted. "a man like him took my family away and severed my spinal cord. also a rude greedy man took Mason cutting him up to make him a cyborg so you people will hate him but he never asked for this. the boy was born with no arm the doctor who gave him the arm did not think you would hate him" Chad said the people where angrily shouting in agreement.

"Yeah and because of a man like you I was made like this. I could brake your arm but I am not or should I prove that cyborgs don't have to follow the rules of man and have them rize up." he whispered in the mans ear. "Since your so scared of us how would you like us to be in charged."

"we have to change our petty way i never thought of 'the cyborgs' as anything more than humans that are a bit diffrent and Mason was never my slave he is my partner he showed me things i never knew i think we should let them be part of us not our slaves because of a difference" Chad said then a lady came up. "they took my son and husband i never saw them again i don't want families to suffer in silence anymore" the lady shout raising her arm so every one else did. "no they are evil"the man said.

everyone was agreeing it was wrong."we wanna change" the people all shouted till a guy who was dressed like cyborg jumped on the stage. everyone went silent as the man throw the lady off stage. the people where getting mad now as the man got closer to Chad.

everyone looked shocked at this. "that man is the one who took my son" the lady said pointing at him. "you think that Chad actually is human or even cares about you" the man said taking the knife from the other man running up to chad trying to stab him.

In a flash almost faster than the human eye Mason had grabbed the knife and had the guy cuffed to a flag pole. "Why do you take people to kill them. Chad loves everyone." Mason said getting mad. "Chad please do something or I will snap his neck he said and set down. "You know I think that the lady who said he took her son should take care of this man." he whispered

"sure" Chad said then he nodded to the lady and she took him. "see Mason is a good cyborg you know what i hate that word he is a person" Chad said all the people then started to rioting. they went to the place where they held the cyborg and started tearing the building up. when they did Chad saw a teenage boy with his arm pulled off and his legs where both pulled off. "you see this they take our families and pull their limbs" Chad said picking up the boy up.

Mason looked at the boy sad knowing that this is what would of happened to him if Chad hadn't bought him. Mason just followed them taking down anyone who tried to stop Chad from showing them the truth.

In a chamber that people could see there was a little girl around the age of 5 she hand normal arms and legs but was put on a machine designed to rip her arms and legs off. As it started to pull the girl screamed to the top of her lungs begging for them to stop because she was normal the people respond you are and orphan and no one cares about you.

Mason looked at Chad. "Can I save her before please using all my powers." he said

Chad just nodded as he wrapped the boys arm and legs up. "this is so unfair" Chad said trying not to cry seeing the little girl like that. "i have to make this boy metal legs and a new arm because of that man" Chad said under his breath.

Mason rushed in there and took out everything and got the girl when he took out everything when he got to the girl the damage to her left arm had been done all the bones and muscles hand been pulled out of place and her arm just dangled there.

"don't worry i can fix that Mason" Chad said standing up but there was a sharp pain in his back. now he could not move he was falling forward. "see i cut the fake spin now he cant stand" the other man who had tried first said. "you *ss hole no one can stand after being stabbed in the spin. a doctor then ran over to Chad making sure he did not stab anything to important. "Mason is it come with me please bring the girl and can some one get the boy" the Doctor asked everyone was mad at the other man.

Mason got the girl and broke the man's hand who hurt Chad. "I have see one person hurt if you hurt him again I will show you what a cyborg is all about and make you have parts like mine." he said growling at him and held the girl then he got the boy and picked up Chad and followed the doctor. "If you hurt them I will hurt you." he said

the doctor took them to a building where he wrapped up chads wound the started on the little girl's arm putting the arm back together. "i will need to put her in the healing chamber" the doctor said as he moved on to Chad's spine taking out the old hard ware. "i wanna try something" the doctor said taking a rod and put it on the ripped part. "he needs to go in the chamber as well but this young man needs a new arm and two new legs asap" the doctor said finding two legs and putting them on him then he found a arm which he had to fix.

"Doctor who are you and why are you helping?" he asked as he put the little girl where the doctor told him to put the little girl who was crying and shivering because she didn't know what to do the pain was almost too much for her.

The girl thought why did her parents not want her and was she meant to be in this pain all her life

"i am no one and i am the one who gave Chad the change to walk" the doctor said as he gave the boy some pain medicine. he then clicked all the pieces in place. he gave Chad and the girl the same thing as he filled the tube with this purple liquid. "so now that you do not belong to chad what will you do" the doctor said Chad put his hand on the glass.

"You kidding he still needs help and I gave him my house so I guess we are stuck together and he needs someone." he said sighing. "Everyone one hates him for some reason and I don't think it will be as quick as that tho." he said sighing

"Chad is a nice person and he may need some one but what do you want" the doctor said when the liquid was completely around Chad his hair seemed to grow. "if no one wants the girl or the boy i will take care of them" the doctor said with a smile.the little girl's tendons where growing back together quicker then the doctor thought.

"It really doesn't matter I can try to take them in if I need too." he said sighing. "I just don't want to leave them on there own." he said. "What I want is to help Chad he has been alone and hurt for so long that he needs some help." he said looking at the doctor. "And thank you for treating me like a human thats all I wanted." he said

• Saga locked this topic