What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

Mason smiled and shook his head. "Well I do owe you everything just so you know." he said smiling and looked away trying to play off the kiss as well like he didn't care but the blush tint on his face said it all.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"all right lets go home now" Chad said trying to stand and he could but walking was to hard. "you need to learn how to walk again" the doctor said Chad looked at him like really now. "i can do it" Chad said wobbling walking to Mason.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mason smiled and walked over to him. "I will help him out." he said smiling and kissed Chads cheek as they started to walk to there house. "So are we keeping the kids or what." he whispered

"yes we are keeping them why wouldn't we" chad said as he held onto Mason. "home we come" Chad said being really silly. the kids followed them happily. "i love you Chad and Mason" the little girl said with a big smile. Chad looked happy and sad at the same time.

"We might need to make it bigger." he said smiling and looked at him then sighed. "I don't know what to do with kids." he said rubbing his hands in his hair as they walked home helping Chad on the way home.

"for now lets go home and pile on to the bed or couch or floor what ever i am so tired" Chad said helping as much as he could so Mason did not strain him self.all of the children where just happy that Chad was alive and well it was huge relive to them to know the ones who saved them where alive and well just like them.

Mason looked down as he walked back to his house with no sound wondering what was going to happen and what needed to be done. Right now all he wanted to do was go to bed and wake up when everything was over and he was a normal human again, but that wasn't going to happen.

"mason can i ask you something?" Chad asked as they walked. they kids where picking things up looking at them. they where happy very happy just to be alive and out of the doctors office.

"well Mason do you feel more human now" Chad asked trying to still help Mason as they went. " Mr. Chad do you hurt" the little girl asked. "no i feel fine sweetie" Chad lied a bit because he did not want to make her worry.

they all stayed quiet the whole time because Chad felt bad for lying to her. the teenage boy picked the little girl up putting her on his shoulders. this was the first time chad had felt close to any one. "can i sleep on your back big brother?" the little girl asked. "sure" the teenage boy said with a smile so she laid her chin on his head.

"I guess some how I got a family and I don't know where we are all going to sleep my house isn't that big it was just made for one person me so I guess we need to work on making it bigger." he said as he took the kids to there new house.

"we can sleep on the floor" the little boy said with a smile. the teenager smiled a bit as well. "i think we gained more then a family we gained lots of things none of us had" the teenage boy said looking at Chad with a slight frowned he could tell he was hurting.

"we gained someone to trust and they have gained us respect i feel like we gained a lot" the teenage boy said trying to not wake the little sister. Chad liked happy and shocked that he would say that after losing so much. this was strange to him but he felt strangely happy to hear it.

Mason smiled as he opened the door and walked into his house. "Chad I want you to go lay down on the bed I will get the kids to where they can sleep." he said sighing

"thank you and i am sorry if this is stressing you" Chad said looking kinda concerned. "if you dont want us here i will take them and try to find a place to stay" the teenage boy said putting his head down he felt they where being a burden to Mason.

"No you kids are good I am just trying about a lot of stuff." he said getting out blankets and pillows. "Someone can take the couch and the other can take the floor for now until I get this house bigger." he said thinking about it

"if you need any help i will help you then" the teenage boy said putting the little girl and the little boy on the couch as he went to lay on the floor. "Mason thanks for everything" Chad said closing his eyes slowly. "thank you Mr.mason" the little boy said laying down on the couch on the other of the little girl.

"Your welcome I just need to know the kids names now and I'll be good." he said hugging chad. "If you need us we will be in that room over there alright." he said pointing to his bed room

"my name is trace" the teenage boy said closing his eyes." i am chance" the little boy said closing his eyes as well.Chad was sound asleep his face was a bit red. the little sat up rubbing her eyes. "can i have a glass of water please?" she asked kindly seeing the others trying to sleep. "tell him your name please" trace said gently. "Lacey" the little girl said.

"Alright you can have some water." he said going and getting some water for the little girl to drink. "Here you go." he said giving her the water. "Bathroom is through those doors as well. I'm going to lay down if you need to help yourself just don't go outside till me or Chad are up with you alright." he whisered

"thank you" Lacey said drinking her water she nodded when Mason said where the bathroom was and how to find it. she put here glass in the sink gently. "okay i promise night Mr.mason" Lacey said crawling back onto the couch. Chad was now snoring slightly also he mumbled Mason's name a few times.

"Your welcome and you don't have to call me mr mason, Mason is fine." he said going into his bed room and laying on the bed and soon going to sleep tired from everything that was going on for the last few days

• Saga locked this topic