What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"i am fine" Chad said sighing a bit. "i will love and will take care of it" Chad said trying to sound happier. he was not trying to be mean.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"no no i do" Chad said smiling a bit. "i will take care of it i promise" Chad said trying to make you feel better.

"it is okay i am fine" Chad said getting some stuff ready."sorry i made you feel bad" Chad said.

@ Dragongirl26

" first lets get this legally fixed so i own it so you can keep your home" Chad said with a slight smile.

Mason smiled and nodded. "Please do you will own most of the forest too after this since I signed it over to you and trust me it wasn't easy to get this place." he said smiling. "So take care of it."

"i will i promise" Mason said then walked to the door. "Lets go okay" Mason said with a friendly smile.

Chad gave them the paper. "sir umm this papers where sighed by a cyborg which means that it is not legal they don't own anything but we will give you the property" the man said." First of all mister he was forced to be a cyborg and he did not ask to be this way you ..." Chad said getting really mad his face was turning red.

@ Dragongirl26

"Actually they were signed before I became a cyborg so they ate legal if you want I can show you how I write now and compare that to the one in your system because it is the same as in your system there for everything is right And if you don't like it Lorain let me talk to Drake and I will show you who you really are." he said looking at her and staring at her arms. "because you are not human either and a cyborg working for money isn't legal either." he whispered smiling

"i am sorry sir like i said i will give you the property since you fell into the deeds" the man said ignoring Mason but gave him papers saying that Mason sighed over the place to Chad. he shook his head then took Mason gently by the hand. "lets go to the shop" Chad said.

"I still want to fill human." he said "why can't I do that!" he said as he was pulled out of the place they were in and looked down really sad as he walked with Chad. "I am human." he said following him. "Please see me as human." he said upset. "Everyone ingores me I can do what ever I want to."

Chad stopped then turned around hugging Mason. "you are human to me" Chad said holding him close. "i heard you i will listen and not ignore you" Chad said trying to comfort Mason. "you are not a slave or just a cybrog to me you are my partner now" Chad said now liking into his eyes.

"Thank you I don't want to be just a no one any more I hate this I am not one and no one cares about me is there any way to make me more human looking I mean all my metal is covered up?" he said looking at him and sighing as he walked with him. "What do I need to do?" he asked his spirit almost broken because of this

"well all your metal is covered the only way i can make you more human is..." Chad started to say but paused because it was a bad idea. "we could ask the scientist on the hill but the price of things he does is not money normally it is human life" Chad said sounding almost afraid.

"Human life huh then what about the person who made me like this I can give his life for mine?" he said and then shook his head. "No bad Mason don't think like that. I just don't know what to do how doesn't people know I am a cyborg? I look human don't I?" he asked sighing

"they know because the man who sold you told them and you look human to me" Chad said looking at the hill. "we could ask what we could trade for you to be human" Chad said trying to make him feel better.

"I guess we can but can we let me get over me being depressed I know its hard but I really just need some time and maybe alone I just don't know what I need right now. Its hard for me." he said looking at him and sighed and didn't really know what to do. Mason was scared and freaking out on the inside he just didn't know what to do

"i am here if you need me" Chad said going in the shop fixing a car. he was quite now he put his music in so that mason could have alone time but he really wanted to help him.

Mason went to a place where no one could see him and just rocked back and forth for a few hours as he was scared and didn't know what to do. Everything turn upside down

"can you hand me the...oh right never mind i will get it" Chad said then stopped then got it him self he had finished the car up when a lady pulled up in a car pulling a child by the arm into the garage. "this creature keyed my car chad can you fix the scratch" the lady said then Chad saw the boy had a metal arm. "let him go first and i might think about it after i ask him what happened." Chad said the lady made a huff sound then throw the boy in front of chad. "oww" the boy said. "what happened" Chad asked. "i accidentally scratched her car with my arm" the boy said as Chad helped him up.

When the lady walked in Mason walked out. "Maybe I should take an arm off of you so you can be a creature too not by choice." He said and looked at Chad his mental state was broken. "Everyone should be forced to have something metal that way no one can hate anything. After all they forced me so we can force the world." he said looking at the lady

"look i will fix it and i will take this boy on as a partner like mason" Chad said getting the scratch fixer he then fixed the scratch. "because you where mean to the boy i will have to charge more" Chad said the lady huffed again but sent a hundred dollars to chad then left. "i heard what you said that wont work then they would say things like 'my metal is better than yours' i know this is not right and i know away to fix it come Mason and young one lets change the world as they see it" Chad said as he picked the boy up.

• Saga locked this topic