What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"okay" she said quickly going to sleep. everything was quiet and it felt kinda sad. Chad started crying in his sleep he did not actually know why. he was having bad dreams ones he had never had before.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

Chad slightly woke up but went back to sleep. that morning the children waited till the both of them got up."i am hungry" chance whispered to trace. "we have to wait i can cook but i dont want mason mad at me" Trace whispered back.

Mason yawned and got up and went to the bathroom. "If any of you know how to cook you can start the meal." he said mostly talking to the older one as he went into the bathroom and used he washing his hands and coming out and going to the kitchen and looked through the stuff he had. "Sorry don't have much kid stuff." he said

"that is okay Mason" Lacey said as trace came into the kitchen. "i can cook" Trace said right then Chad woke up with a jolt. "Mason!" Chad called out. Lacey went in there. "are you okay?" Lacey asked. "no not really" Chad said looking a bit sad.

"Trance can you cook I have to go to chad." he said as he ran back into the room. "Chad I am here don't worry what is wrong can you move. Lacey why don't you go help your brothers in the kitchen." he said smiling

"okay,wait does that make you my mother or father" Lacey said walking into the kitchen. Trace started cooking whatever was in fridge. "Mason i was so scared something happened to you" Chad said holding him.

"I'm still here I just needed to get the kids ready for the day you can't kill me that easily now that I am mostly machine I told you that I wouldn't leave you no matter what. "We do need to get some more kid friendly food." he said smiling

"yeah okay then Mason" Chad said sitting up looking at the kids as they cooked. "Lacey hand me that over there please" Trace asked nicely as she grabbed the food and handing him the food. Chancey then woke up running around in a circle. "kid friendly?" chad asked.

"oh umm like chicken nuggets, fish fingers, pb and j or something like that right" chad said now trying to get up. "Chance please stop running around" trace asked nicely as chad almost fell down. "mason i love this it makes me feel happy" Chad said grabbing the bed for support.

"I know the kids are much but I guess I can get use to them and yeah food like that." he said helping Chad out of the bedroom and onto the couch. "YOu need to take your time walking again alright."

Chance stopped running and sat down on the floor. "breakfast is done" Trace said make up the table but brought Chad his food. "i have a question is that the only clothes you guys have i am sorry if that is rude" Chad asked looking at the three of them. "yes Mr.chad" Lacey said looking a bit sad. "well i will buy you all new clothes" Chad said all the kids but Trace looked happy.

"I can help with that too Chad, Tho Do any of you know how to build?" he asked looking a them wondering. "If so you can help me make plans to add onto this house." he said smilng

"i know how to build stuff" Trace said still looking a bit angry. "what is wrong Trace" Chad asked looking at him. "well it would be easier for you two if we left and tried fending for our self's" Trace said looking. "are we a burden?" Lacey asked looking up at Mason. Chad sighed a bit feeling a bit at fault for all this.

"It would be easier for us yes, but we would not had invited you here if we didn't want to stay and help you." he said telling them the truth. "As long as you help out I don't mind at all I grow most of my food here and it does take most of the day. Me and chad will get use to it. That's it are you a burden maybe right this second, but I am going to make it to where you aren't burden's and you live here with us and have your own rooms and stuff you like." Mason said

"i am sorry" Lacey said knowing that she could help to much. "me too" Chance said looking down. "okay i will stop being sad and help as much as i can M.. Mason" Trace said trying to smile a bit. Chad looked at Lacey and Chance shaking his head. "you two are children you will be able to help when you get older but you can still try you best okay" Chad said with a big smile. "okay" they both said happily. "i might also get a job" Trace said looking at everyone.

"Its up to you I own this land and it is paid off well I gave it to chad because of me being a cyborg you know what you kids can do water the garden and take care of it I think you can handle that or try to." he said smiling

"yay!" both of them said jumping up and down. "and Trace can help us at the garage" chad said taking a deep breath. Trace looked over at Chad with a smile. "thank you" Trace said softly. "i wanna water the plants can we Mason" Lacey asked looking at him. "now i feel useless" Chad said with a slight sigh.

"Chad why don't you watch them and show them how to water the plants and let them have some fun outside you need to still rest your body isn't fully better." Mason said and smiled as he looked at trace. "Do you think you can handle a big job?" he asked

"alright i will watch the kids outside" Chad said with a smile. "yes i can" Trace said looking at Mason with a smile. "i will need help to be able to see the kiddies" Chad said as Chance rubbed his eyes.

"no Mason i am okay" Chance said standing up wanting to go out side. Chad stood up and tried to walk which he could but barely he looked like a baby. "do you need help Chad?" Trace asked Chad just put his hand up saying stop i got this. he was of course stubborn but he would need help soon when his legs give out.

Mason smiled and walked over to him and grabbed his shoulder and started to help him on the way outside. "You need to ask for help when you need it." he said smiling

"okay" Chad said the kids followed then outside. "oh pretty" Lacey said bending down to look at the planets. "we just water them Mason?" chance asked.

• Saga locked this topic