What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"i changed your body back to human to fast" the doctor said then looked down. "Chad wanted you to be happy and i wanted Chad happy" the doctor said frowning. "you know he has never been the same since that day they killed his father and cut his spine" the doctor said looking at a dusty picture on the wall.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"Really I'm sorry that this happened." he said sighing looking at him and sighed not sure what to do. "So what is going to happen to me now?" he asked looking at him and coughed. "So am I better now or not I am happy that I have him and a family now but it hurt me a lot this pain was bad."

"it is fine you are going to be fine when i figure this out" the doctor said wiping off the picture to reveal Chad as a baby in the mans arms. "i love that kid so much" the doctor said with a frown.

"dont worry about that i am testing your d.n.a" the doctor said typing on the computer. "oh man this is might be bad your D.n.a is merging with the cyborg part of you self i might have to isolate your D.n.a and inject it back in free of cyborg cells" the doctor said trying to find all his stuff.

"So I am dying because my body wants to be more cyborg than human?" he asked looking at him and sighed shaking his head as he hear what he was telling him

" yes but it will be okay i can fix this i almost have it" the doctor said he still did not want to tell Mason where he knew Chad from or why he had the picture on the wall of the man holding Baby Chad in the man's arms. he then got a syringe filling it with a substance then he injected into a piece of Mason's D.N.A. the doctor then watched it under a microscope.

"I have a weird feeling that you are his father or something like that." he said and coughed again. "Sorry or are you his uncle or something I think that you are related to him some how." he said

" shush about that for now it seems that the serum i made will work i just have to apply it in your bones so it spread quicker" the doctor said preparing everything to do the surgery. "if you wanna know you have to live through this surgery" the doctor said looking at Mason.

"What does that mean you want me to die?" he asked looking at him as he started to get sleepy. "Just don't let Chad suffer any more." he whispered and closed his eyes and went to sleep he needed sleep he was tired and knew the drugs will make him sleep he hated how he had so many things go wrong since he turned into this thing.

"i dont want you to die Mason" the doctor said quickly doing the procedure then he put Mason back in the healing chamber. "when you wake i will tell you Mason" the doctor said falling asleep in the desk chair.

Mason was out for a few more days as his body could get use to what was going on with it everything worked out and did great and he even woke up feeling really good. "That feels better wonder what he did." he whispered shaking his head

the doctor was still asleep in the chair with a little doll in his hands. he was slightly snoring when he almost fell down.

the doctor woke the got a glass of water. "do you feel better?" the doctor asked then scanned over Mason's body. he then rubbed his eye because he was half asleep. a knock came at the door.

"Before you get that who are you to Chad?" he asked looking at him and closed his eyes feeling better. "You told me if I lived you would tell me I won't tell chad." he said

" his father was a great man but he never told Chad or me that Chad was also mine until he came here making me hold him he took that picture then i never saw Chad again until a young man brought him here" the doctor said before he opened the door. it was Chad and Trace.

"ah." he said and closed his eyes for a bit the opened them to see Chad and Trace. "Hey how has stuff been going down there sorry I got sick." he said looking at them and yawned. "I don't know how much longer I will be here tho.

"it is okay" Chad said as Trace brought him in the house. "are you feeling better?" the doctor said.

"Yeah I am feeling better is chad feeling better?" he asked looking at him and then looked back up at the ceiling. "I feel a lot better, but something tells me not to push it just yet." he said

"actually i feel really sick " Chad said holding his stomach in pain. "i am sorry mr doctor" Trace said with a sad face.

"i dont know" Chad said in pain then the doctor tried to help Chad and then he saw the picture. "what is that?" chad said pointing at the picture.

"nothing" the doctor said gathering the stuff to making some medicine. he looked at it under the microscope and saw it was exactly what he wanted it to be. "here take this" the doctor said handing him the medicine.

Dragongirl26

• Saga locked this topic