What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"Mason you are human so is Chad and these kids even robots are human" the doctor said then looked down at the gauges." the girl is actually done but chad need a couple of days is that okay with you" the doctor asked looking Mason in the face. "can i tell you something?" the doctor asked.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

He looked at the doctor. "What do you want to tell me and I will stay here until he is done if that is alright."

The girl was sleeping with no more pain in the recovery room

the doctor sighed then cracked his knuckles a bit. "Chad loves you when you are near him his heart rate goes up and his chart shows it because it can tell what emotion you are feeling" the doctor said with a smile. the boy was also in the recovery room with the little girl. "this is a difficult job seeing so many hurt people" the doctor said sighing more.

"I bet I hate it when people get hurt and can you tell what I am feeling because I just feel numb all the time I don't even feel much emotion any more could you help me feel again? I want to feel love." he said looking at him

"do you know why you feel numb that may help?" the doctor said putting a device on Mason's head. it was taking pictures of his brain. "well it could be that they put a pipe there i can fix that but sadly i would have to take the metal off but i think i can make everything better. i know that chad tried to make what they did better but i think i can make even better okay?" the doctor said giving a slight smile.

"Alright please do what you can because you can't make it any worse they wanted me to be a war machine i think and I don't want to be anything like that what do I need to do to get it out?" he asked looking at him

"just relax" the doctor said giving Mason this medicine that made him fall asleep also feel no pain. he took off all the metal replacing it with some body parts. it was known if they where a dead persons or in fact the doctors own limbs that he used to fix Mason. he then put him in with chad after sewing the body parts on.

Mason woke up a few days later and growned everything hurt, but his body didn't seem as heavy. "Whats going on as he tried to move his hand but couldn't at the current moment.

"i am rewiring your brain so it all seems human because i could not take all the metal out" the doctor said clicking on the keyboard as he was trying to help Mason be almost normal. "you can now use your metal brain as a normal brain you might have some abilities that are not human.also Chad has not woken up yet." the doctor said kinda sad.

"So I am almost normal and why isn't chad woke up?" he asked looking at him and closed his eyes as he moved his fingers. "So i have to relearn everything?" he asked looking at him and unsure of what was going to happen.

"you are almost normal and i don't think you have to go through to much physical therapy"the doctor said avoiding the subject of why Chad had not woken up yet. "well the girl and the boy i fixed are fine and the one Chad picked up is worried about him like you are i am sure i do not know if you know but you where in the tube with Chad" the doctor said.

He looked at him and sighing and started to sit up "I was in the tube with him so how is he I need to see him." he said looking around not sure what to do. "I need to know if he is ok." he said

the doctor stood up and showed him the tube and that Chad was in side it growing hair. "his hair has gotten a lot long since he has been in there" the doctor said on the screen that said if he was alive read he was alive but in a coma. "doctor why cant we touch him i miss him" the littlest boy said.

"Is there anything I can do to get him up faster?" he asked looking at him and sighing he felt so bad that he wasn't up yet and that he got up before him. "How long was I out?" he asked

"you where out for a couple of days" the doctor said almost acting like Chad had died. "you could show him he has a reason to live" the little boy said touching the glass. "that might work maybe he forgot he is needed" the doctor said with a sigh.

"Chad please walk up I still need you don't leave me the kids needs you too this world needs you." he said looking at him and looked down sad but happy that he met him. "Please don't let me leave alone I will protect you I promise I am more human now, but I don't want you to die."

his eyes started to twitch a bit. "you saved Mason and all of these kids they miss you i miss you open your eyes or i will have to pull the plug and watch everyone be mad at me don't give up" the doctor said. "we need you" the children whispered. what Chad did not know is that every one wanted him to live. finally his eyes opened and he started to move around.

"There you are." Mason said. "You saved everyone in this room so don't think that you can die that way." he said sighing and looked at him and held his hand. "I knew you were in there somewhere." he said when he started to move

the doctor took the now pale Chad out of the water. "try to move your legs" the doctor asked. "why are you talking to me like i am five doc" Chad asked as he moved both of his legs. "you can walk on your own no rod" the doctor said happily the children came to see Chad alive and well.

"Kids love you chad and thanks for fighting for my rights." he said smiling as he held Chad hand. "Just so you know you saved me so that is something that will never be repayed to I will stay with you and protect you as long as I live." he said

Chad smiled as the doctor sat him up. the long blackish blue hair fell into his face. "oh wow now i need a hair cut" Chad said with a giggle. "oh and it is no problem Mason because i knew deserve rights like all those demons who hurt you" he said about to cry. the teenage boy pulled his hair back so they could see his face. "wait you would protect me" Chad said sounding a bit shocked.

"Yes you dummy you need someone like me to protect you. Your weak." he said hugging him and sighed. "Guess what I am more human now." he whispered in Chad's ear. "We were all waiting for you to get up we missed you."

"what do you mean i am weak" Chad said hugging back pouting a bit. "i am sorry i worried you all so much" Chad then said looking down a bit. the doctor the cut the long hair off but he still needed his hair to be cut.

"I mean that I had to protect you and watch your back when you don't have your own back." he said. "We should go home soon I want you to rest and have a nice home cooked meal." he said smiling and kissed Chad's cheek

"umm thanks Mason" Chad said blushing when you kissed his cheek. "i was so scared" Chad said which was not normal he never said he was scared. he hugged Mason so hard giving him a kiss on the mouth. Chad tried to play it off by kissing the top of each kids head.

• Saga locked this topic