What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"he has a cold" the doctor said then trace got up running off out the door. "i am sorry to worry you Mason" Chad said sadly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Its ok I was just shocked when I didn't see all the kids come and I am sorry that I was really sick and almost died I didn't mean to." he said sighing and looked at him then reached out for him

Chad gently grabbed Mason holding him. "do not worry i may have been afraid that you would die but i was more afraid that i had failed you" Chad said looking down.

"Because i am not strong enough to protect you" Chad with a slight sigh. he then got up and wobbled over to the doctor who gently grabbed before he fell down. "i have got you" the doctor said holding him a bit.

"I'm not strong right now either you need to heal and then you will be strong again it's not your fault I got sick it is mine I am the one who wanted to be human and my body rejected it you need to get better yourself so lets do it together." he said looking at Chad

"here take him back" the doctor said putting Chad back with Mason. "umm why do you want nothing to do with me" Chad asked then the doc looked down. "i have knew you since you where a baby" the doctor said.

"Why doesn't Chad stay here for a while because I don't know when I will be able to go back home either." he said sighing and looking at him not sure why he didn't say the reason why to him.

" Chad can stay here till you both are better" doc said running off in to the other room scared to say why he does not say to much to Chad.

the doctor came back with some treats. "what do we need to work out" the doctor said handing them the treats. Chad just took the treats and started eating the treats.

"oh but i cant he does not need to know it does not matter it will not make him feel any better" the doctor said looking from chad trying to hid his fatherly feelings for the son he could not have because the other man raised him. still he wanted to hold him and tell him everything was going to be alright.

"no i was told i did not have one at all" Chad said this made the doctor look sad he was feeling bad for that. "i am so sorry" the doctor said getting closer to Chad with tears in his eyes.

"What would you do if you found out you had another dad instead of a mother?" Mason asked hating seeing him cry but wanted to not tell him that his other father was here. "And what if he was in this room?" he said

"wait what really?" Chad asked just then the doctor gently grabbed him. "i am your father chad i have missed you i did not want you to know because i did not want you to be mad at me..." the doctor said in a sad voice.

"i am not mad though i wish you would have told me sooner"Chad said hugging Mason gently around the neck. "i am so sorry Chad the man that raised you made me promise i would not speak to you about it" doc said looking down. "it is okay i have a bigger family now. you,Mason,trace,Lacey and chance are my family" Chad said with a smile.

Chad then kissed Mason on the mouth. "i love you Mason i am so happy you are alive" Chad said with a big smile.

"i will try to stay with you as long as i can" Chad said hugging him and kissed then the door opened. "chad the kids are here" the doctor said as they ran in the room.

• Saga locked this topic