What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mason or model number 069

Mason woke up and looked around the room he didn't know what was going on and his body was heavy and the last thing he remembered was in the woods and then was knocked out he tried to get up but he couldn't he didn't know what was going on and then he heard something.

"This is model number 069 He is a cyborg and is the top of the line he can be controlled by what is in my hand."

"You can't do this I have rights." Mason said looking up.

"See watch this." The voice said and pressed a button and smiled as there was a high sound and electricity went through the room

"AHHHHHHH!" Mason yelled as he bit his lip and his whole body shook and his systems shut down for just a bit.

"And that is how you can control them any questions?" he asked

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

name:chad

hc:midnight blue

ec:midnight blue

F:mechanic

i50qw1.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chad saw this and raised his hand. "umm so can i buy him?" Chad asked a little concerned because while he was the best mechanic he was really the only mechanic. he had a lots of money but he was unsure he had enough money to buy the cyborg. "i really want him sir" Chad said a bit nervous.

"The cyborg is for sell starting at $600,000." the voice said. "I did make him and this is the first ever like this that works." the voice said. "and this cyborg was hard to come by." the voice said again

The boy just laid there not moving everything had been knocked out

"sir i have the money right here i could transfer it to your account" Chad said showing the man his tablet with the account on it with a bunch of money on it. "or i can get the money if you would wait" Chad said looking serious. he was actually mad that they hurt you but he knew yelling would not help you.

The guy came out with a mask on and smiled "transfer it to this account." he said smiling. "Now this model can run fast and hear far away he also can fly." he said smiling under the mask. "Would you like me to box him up or would you like to carry him out?" he said handing his weakness to you. "If he gets too much use this alright." he said smilin

Chad quickly transferred it to the account with a bit of a sigh. "i can carry him" Chad said reaching his arms out. when the man said 'if he gets too much use this' chad got a little mad because every ones weakness is electrocution. Chad had to be nice some of these people bought things from him. sometimes they needed things fixed but if they did they also seemed to want something else fixed. no one could watch him work on a car with his butt in the air without thinking naughty.

Chad was sitting cross legged beside him. "hello i am Chad i bought you from those men you are now in my garage where i fix cars and make things" Chad said looking down at you seeing if you have any damage to your mechanical parts. he put a finger in front off you then slowly moved it in front of you. "can you see my finger umm ...?" Chad said.

"i did nothing you see i bought you that way" Chad said standing up. "your not human any more i don't know if you know but you are a cyborg which is half machine and half human they don't treat them the same here" Chad said grabbing onto a bar and swinging himself into a car that had been lifted. "also i promise to be kind and not use your weakness but if you run off they will use it" Chad said now fixing the car.

"What no I can't be I am a human." he said and started to freak out. "I didn't sign up for this I sware They kidnapped me I just want to be free." he said looking at him he wanted to cry but no tears would come out. "Please believe me I didn't do this myself." he said

"i know but you cant be free sadly i bought you to save you and so you can be as free as possible" Chad said pulling stuff out the car. "look do you have a real name?" Chad asked looking through the car at you. "if they kidnapped you and made a cyborg then i will find out when i finished oh my name is chad they all call me mech or even car i dont know why" Chad said being as friendly as possible.

Mason felt like killing himself now Why did they do this to him. "My name is Mason, and do you think anyone would willing do this to there body?" he asked looking at him. "I feel like I am useless now and I don't know if I have any will left to live." he whispered

"hey don't say that i will make feel better and by the way i have known people you put mech parts on there own brain so the could browse the wed and connect to the computer" Chad said jumping down from the car. "by the way you are not useless you could be very helpful to me" Chad said pointing a wrench at Mason.

"I'm sorry but how you want me to rob places?" he asked looking at him not sure what he wanted to do. "What can I do to help you?" he said looking at him. "I just want to be normal again no matter what." he said sighing

"well since your here you could help me by handing me tools i cant always reach them" Chad said putting the wrench down. "i understand you want to be normal and i can help you as much as i can" chad said looking Mason over thinking. "okay for now i can make some of you parts better then cover it in real skin do you want a soft touch or hard?" Chad asked taking a pencil from behind his ear then a note pad.

@ Dragongirl26

"Well I was strong when I was human I just want you to make me more human like I feel like its only cold when you touch my arm and I want soft skin and show that I am strong." he said

"i can do that don't worry to much Mason i got this" Chad said all the sudden a man busted into Chad's garage. "i need you to fix my bike and i have something else that needs fixed at my house" the man said Chad sighed. "where is the bike?" chad said in a flustered tone. "outside but my maid bot is malfunctioning" the man said. "okay and why could you not bring her" Chad asked starting on the bike. "she was sparking" the man said looking at Mason. "hey stop looking at him. Mason hand me that wrench please" Chad asked Mason kindly and was rude to the man.

"thanks" chad said finishing the bike he then looked at Mason. "alright give me the address i will come as soon as i am done with my partner Mason here" Chad said then came in setting up a stool. "oh yeah it is 25 send it now or i wont fix her i will take her" Chad said then a ding happened on his tablet. "okay bye now. Mason please come here i need to fix your arm i think i will give you soft touch" Chad said pulling up another seat.

Mason sighed as he set down by him. "Can you make my who body look human? Please? I know I am not but I want to look human again or do I already have human skin I haven't looked in the mirror?" he asked

"you don't have human looking skin but don't worry" Chad said taking broken parts off then getting random pieces of metal turning it into the parts that where needed. "okay i have finished fixing the broken parts but now we have to buy skin" Chad said standing up putting on a coat. "i have to make a couple of stops afterwards okay" Chad said then grabbing his tablet.

Thanks I would like to have human skin again and at least look human." he said looking at the guy and sighed as he closed his eyes for a second. "This life sucks now and I feel like there is nothing left for me." he said

"come now don't say that we have to go now so i can be back to fix that guys maid" Chad said walking toward the door. he knew it was hard for you to think everything was okay when they did that to you. "look Mason i know how you feel when i got tore up pretty bad i thought i was out for good but i fought to keep my garage and my life" Chad said pulling up his shirt to show Mason the big scar over his spin.

"Easy for you to say your life hasn't been taken away from you because someone want to get there newest model out on the market. Do you know what this is for me I was against Cyborgs and now they forced me to be one I don't know if I can take it." he said crying or at least trying to cry. "What happened to you?" he asked looking at him not sure what happened to his owner.

• Saga locked this topic