What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

Chad shook his head a bit. "you don't get it do you never mind i will tell you what happened a man came in here seeing all the metal lying around he told me you are the mech right?' i said 'no i am the mechanic' the man said same difference' then he grabbed me cutting into my back i only got saved because my father was alive at the time that is all i will say so yes my life was taken if i don't fix there stuff i am pretty sure they will kill me" Chad explained.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"ARe you telling you are like me right now and no one knows?" he asked not sure what he was trying to say. "And no I am sorry it's hard for me to think of what to do or say right now because my mind is still freaking out over everything that has happened." he said sighing. "Its like my human brain can't keep up with these changes."

"i am kinda i had to have something implanted into my spine so i can walk" Chad said looking at you. "it is fine we need to go though" Chad said starting to walk to the stores. "come on or they will electrocute you again" Chad said kinda waiting for you.

he took you to a skin shop and he told the man to cover the mechanical parts. so the man took you back getting skin put over it. "it was not a whole so i will let you buy the whole suit and use it for parts of you other project" the man said chad sent him the money. "come on mason we need to get food and some other things" Chad said walking out the store.

Mason smiled now looking more human as he followed Chad around like a lost dog. This man was spending money to make him look like a human again and that made him happy. "Alright lets go ok I didn't know I still needed food. I thought most of me is metal and no food required." he said looking at Chad

(About right not he looks like the picture)

Chad giggled a bit. "even if you can't eat i have to" Chad said as he went into to the store. "Mason could you help me please" Chad asked waiting for you. he was looking at stuff that could be microwaved.

"can you do something simple? hold this for me" Chad said showing you the basket to put the food in. "i don't have a stove so i can only eat microwaveable food i know sad but i don't have a really home" Chad said looking at the food.

"That sucks you should have a home even I had a home, tho I don't know if its still there after they did this too me." he said looking at him. "Maybe we can go see it I lived alone so no one would be there." he said looking at him. as he took the basket.

"alright but after i fix the maid okay" Chad said smiling pouring a bunch of food in the basket then going to the counter to pay. "oh hey umm car no charge you fixed my problem" the man said Chad was confused so he just started out the door. "thanks i think" Chad said waving a bit. he was talking about his arm also he was happy chad told no one.

Mason nodded and looked at him sighing as he did so and just followed him around where ever he went. "I hate this so much." he whispered and sighed not knowing what was going to happen and not sure about anything too. "I guess I can run stuff for you I guess." he said sighing

"come on Mason please" Chad said going to the house of the broken maid. once there Chad knew that two things would happen. "Mason if he does try to rape me you can run i have already asked the people who have the devices they said that is fine as long you go back to my garage" Chad whispered to you. "oh mech you are here i need her fixed now" the man said getting closer to the two of them. Chad found the maid bot and started fixing her.

"If he trys to rape you I will beat him because he tried to rape you." he said looking at him and glaring at the guy who came around. "Hey he is doing a favor for you to fix your maid so show some respect!" He said

"i am sorry it is just she is my only maid left" the man said chad was pulling liquid out of her. "eww what did you do to her i might have to make you pay extra" Chad said then cleaning her up. then he started putting the skin on the maid bot. "no master" she said grabbing him when he tried to drug Chad. "that is umm a thousand for skin and all" Chad said standing up.

Mason stood by him and wasn't going to leave Chad. He was happy when the maid said no master because is she didn't he was going to beat him. "Chad are you about ready to go?" he asked looking at him and smiling

"yes lets going" Chad said getting up now to leave. grabbing the food they had bought before walking out the door. "thanks so much Mason for staying with me" Chad said with a big grin.

"really thanks" Chad said hugging Mason around the neck. "your the best friend a guy could hope for" Chad said happily as he started to skip home. this was the first time he had been happy in a long time.

"Well you did kind of save me and make me look more human so its the least I can owe you." he said smiling and closed his eye as he walked to Chads house. "So later we will go to my old home right if you want you can start to live there and we can come to work everyday?" he asked not sure, but thought he would try he did miss his house and everything in it

"let me just put my food in... lets go right now lead the way please" Chad said with a slight smile. he could tell you missed your home. "Mason if it is important to you that is important to me" Chad said stoping so you could show him how to get to your old house.

Mason's eyes lit up. "Its actually outside of this town." he said smiling I never did come into town tho." he said as he started to walk towards where his house was and walked into the forest. He walked for a good 3 minuets before coming to a clearing with a house and garden he smiled and soon ran inside the house and smiled looking around seeing everything was where he left it. "Chad come in." he said smiling the house was made out of oak and there was Stove and a fridge everything one needed he smiled as he walked into his bed room. His bed was still there made how he liked it Mason fell down and wanted to cry he was so happy he missed this place. "I can get my things and we can go back to your place unless you want to stay here with me."

he followed you to the house. "this is very nice" Chad said walking in behind you."i will stay with you" Chad happy to see you happy.

"does everything work here? i could microwave this food" Chad asked looking at you laying down. "i should buy other food if the stove and such works i mean i do know how to cook"Chad said trying to smile.

@ Dragongirl26

• Saga locked this topic