What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"fine our boss is named rigo and we need you to fix his robots and couple more things we will pay a handsome price" the man said standing in front of the both of them. "so please come with us" the man said with a frown. "promise you wont hurt us and try anything funny" Trace said looking mad. "fine" they all said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"We will see what we can do, but if we don't like the way this is going we will leave I don't like how you show up with a gang and tell us what to do." Mason said looking at them

"alright sorry about that one of you have to ride with me and the other has to ride with one of my mates" the guy said eyeing Trace. "i am not getting the motorcycle with you" Trace yelled at him.

He looked at trance and shook his head. "Our terms I said and I won't be on there give me the address and I will meet you there if now please come back tomorrow and tell your boss to come here with his robot." he said taking Trace's hand and started to walk off again

"i am sorry boss wont allow that you have to come with us" the said trying to grab Trace. "we wont go with you" Trace said the man looked mad now. "well we would hate to get ugly but boss wants cutey to fix the robots at his house because he cant get out" the man said making sure they did not leave.

He sighed and hugged Trance and sighed as he remembered he could still fly. "And I said no our terms." he said. "And not without Chad here." he said as he jumped up and started to fly at a high speed to get away from them

"fine round up the kids and one they call Chad" the boss said they then rode off.

Chad was still outside with the kids. "i am cold can we go inside" Chance asked. " for now come to me" Chad said and they came to him curling up to him.

"bikers huh?" chad said then started thinking. "will they hurt us" Lacey asked looking sad. "no they wont we just have to fix their robots then they wanted us to fix" Chad said.

"they will take us all though" chad said as they pulled up to the house. "come out come out" the man said knocking on the door. everyone got scared when they heard them at the door.

"alright" Chad said Trace had help Chad walk. "will you come willingly" the man said. "yes but you have to promise we can leave" Chad said in serious tone. "fine" they said taking them with them.

it was actually quick they came back before Mason could be to concerned. the bikers did not touch trace or do anything bad to them. "we are back" Chad said as Trace helped him back inside.

"That didn't take long at all." he said smiling as he was starting to cook up the veggies for the kids and when they got home. "I'm guessing it was a simple fix, Sorry I really didn't want to go anywhere." he said smiling and walked over to chad and kissed his cheek. "So they didn't hurt you did they?" he asked

"yeah it only took trace a few minutes. sorry for concerning you" Chad said kissing Mason. "they did not hurt us Mason" Trace said then Lacey and Chance ran over to them. "yay you guys are safe" they both said excited.

"Its fine I just didn't know what to do and wanted you to go with him even tho I am stronger between all of us I wanted to protect our kids." he said sighing and handed him his tablet. "Nice notes on there."

"yeah i understand" Chad said as Trace gently sat him down on the couch."where they helpful?" Chad said looking at the family. "can we call you daddy Chad and Mason be mommy" Lacey and Chance asked with lips poked out.

everyone started thinking about it. "maybe you should wait and see which one is more motherly" Trace said looking at Chad who was now putting his feet up. "well who is stronger" Lacey asked Chad looked down and sighed.

Mason looked at him and sighed. "I'm stronger mostly because of my parts I was made for war." he said looking at him. "But before that I did train every day to keep my body in top form." he said looking at the kids, "Its what ever you want tho." he said

"umm if you want me to be dad i can be dad" Chad said looking at them. "okay" they both said then sat down on the floor waiting for diner. Chad petted both their heads gently. "what do you think a dad is Lacey" Trace asked looking at her. "someone who will protect us and care for us and what we need and want" Lacey said looking at them. "how about a mom?" Trace asked with a smile. "someone who cooks for us and takes care of us and makes sure everyone in the house is safe" Lacey said with a big smile.

Mason looked at him and whispered in chad's ear. "So are you going to be riding me or am I riding you? that will decide who will me mom." he whispered and looked like nothing happened. "I don't care either." he said sighing

"well i will ride you" Chad whispered back with a slight giggle. "i am hungry" Lacey said.

• Saga locked this topic