What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

he sighed and sent a message back. 'I don't know if he wishes to be adopted but I was wondering if they could meet each other and could there father see him too maybe. Chad as a big family now and some kids that he is helping take care of.' he sent back sighing

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"well we will think about but we need to know where his twin lives and the conditions pictures would be nice but we might adopt him anyways and the other kids here is a picture of our son' the message back said with a picture boy on a horse.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"how do i take picture" Chad asked no one seemed to know either.

Mason sighed and took a picture of the family everyone but himself. ' here is a pic of my family and there is chad on the left he is not really into computers.' he typed and sent it

"i am sorry Mason" Chad said then he stood up looking over his shoulder. they wrote back 'nice and does he have a job'. " may i ask who they are? " Lacey asked looking at the computer as well.

'that is gross my son does not work at all i wont let my little prince lift a finger. we will meet you tomorrow at my old summer home i will sent the address if is to far tell me so you' the people messaged back. she sent the address it was a crossed town.

"so tomorrow i see my brother?" Chad asked seeming happy. the kids where happy as well.

"oh this will be fun" Chad said with a laugh. he then got up and started using the gym in the other room. "what are you doing?" Lacey asked looking confused. "i do not want my twin brother to see me not 100 %" Chad said doing pulling up on the bars.

"he lost muscle mass when he was down he wants to gain it back" Charles said with a smile. Yuudai had his shirt so when he lifted up his muscle flexed and sweat dipped off him as he did.

Charlie giggled a bit. "yes he wont bulk up by tomorrow" he said covering his mouth. "hey i may not be that big but i will try" Chad said getting down and starting sit-ups.

'i know sweetness" Chad said stopping and getting up. "i will stop and go to bed if you go to bed with me" Chad said smiling a bit.

"well the kids are asleep now lets just stay here for now" Yuudai said kissing his mouth. "you know i love you right Mason" Chad said whispering in his ear.

"if you want we can ask dad what to do" Chad said jokingly he laid his head on Masons shoulder.

"i am not high" Chad said as Charles came in to the room. "need help?" Charles said looking at them. "we want to you know" Chad said with a nervous giggle.

• Saga locked this topic