Confess something :)

BLdesu

I confess I can handle the cold more than others. Today I just wore short sleeves. And no shoes.

Until it gets too much, then I get cold. But yeah. It takes me a while until I feel cold.

I confess I like the cold more than the heat xD

since I don´t really get cold beside maybe my feets

so I sometimes sleep in winter naked, but with fluffy socks lolol

anyway .//. when it is cold ya can warm yourself up with another

persons body heat, drink warm chocolate etc but in summer?

ya just sweating like a pig, hiding in ya room where no sun comes throught

with a ventilator hoping not to die

I confess... =p= I don´t know what to confess lol

I still have a collection from figures I used to play with

I think the name of those things was Littlest pet shop... I guess?

and I have like super old and rare ones xD

alone one thing I have costs on ebay around 50€ lol

(much money for a little plastic figure xDDD)

oh and I know the product was designed for girls, but I still played with it cuz I don´t give a fuck >p

This is going to be tough... I’m sorry in advance....

I-I.... don’t know.... if I should say it.... here but ummm... I don’t like M&Ms

*^_^*

I remember that once in my third grade on elementary school some bitch came to me and asked if I like someone, of course I didnt like anyone but she was so annoying with it, that I told her random name of guy in our class. It was big mistake lol. She screamed that I "like" him at the whole class LOLOL xDD Advice: If someone is annoys you too much slap them in their face. XD

'__' Today when i was in Town i Ended up a littel further down a street i usally avoid. There is this big huge scary statue i dont like. I dint dare to pass by it so i had to wait behind some bushes untill i saw there was more people on the street so i wasent "alone"...then i ran without looking at "it" or the windows...i didnt wanna see the reflection from it '__'

Thats my Life...

(And No i wont tell you what statue it was. i dont wanna have you sending me pics of it XD... No really.. '_' i don't want that)

:1onion49:

Sooo, um... Yesterday I was at the hospital with my mom (I spend time with her while she's doing her chemo. But it's her last treatment so yay~) *cough* Anyway's... While I was changing into my pajama's in her room, (she was in the bathroom so I couldn't change in there... >.

Sooo, um... Yesterday I was at the hospital with my mom (I spend time with her while she's doing her chemo. But it's her last treatment so yay~) *cough* Anyway's... While I was changing into my pajama's in her room, (she was in the bathroom so I couldn't change in there... >.

Oh god, what kind of reaction is "dang girl"? Didn't he apologise?? Dang, man!! Dude needs to learn some manners.

I confess I'm a compulsive liar. Sometimes I tell stories that never really happened to sound like I'm cooler than I really am. I don't mean to, but it comes out of my mouth before I even realise it.

Doesn't happen online though, because I have time to think through my thoughts before writing something down and posting it. But when faced with a situation or a conversation I'm not comfortable in, these words just come out and I'm rolling with the punches. I'm not proud of this and I'm working to get better. It takes some will-power to reel it in because it comes from a place in me that isn't happy with myself -- but by working on making my life happier, I'll feel less ruled by these impulses.

Fighting~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I-I don't know! But it embarrassed the living hell out of me! And yeah he did, but his face was red every time he looked at me... >.

I-I don't know! But it embarrassed the living hell out of me! And yeah he did, but his face was red every time he looked at me... >.

That's good he apologised. By the sounds of it, he sounds way more embarrassed than you are, haha! So don't you feel embarrassed, love. Think back on it as a funny memory. I still remember when my plumber came over my house while I was in the shower, and I had to answer the door in a loose towel! Nearly flashed the entire street, lol!

I'm a faithful or loyal person when it comes to relationships or friendship. Yet I get lectured about what I'm doing wrong. lol. I mean it wasn't that interesting. But I wanted to say it anyways. (:

Sorry to hear about that, Silver. Although I have to admit.. it was kinda funny.

I confess I just died laughing and I am glad I was lying in bed. XD

Warning: number one might be political incorrect but it is too funny to not share it XD

I confess I need music or anything to distract myself so I can sleep

when not my thought are eating me up and I end up lying in my bed without a blink of sleep .-.

I sometimes feel so embarrassed that among my friends in my cosplay group I'm the only one who never get the taste of how it feel like to have a boyfriend. I know I'm a late bloomer but I never realized it until now... heck I don't even know how kiss feels like

I sometimes feel so embarrassed that among my friends in my cosplay group I'm the only one who never get the taste of how it feel like to have a boyfriend. I know I'm a late bloomer but I never realized it until now... heck I don't even know how kiss feels like

It's never too late or too early to experience life and love, don't get down on yourself when you got your whole life ahead of you :o

- - - Updated - - -

I confess that my first kiss was with a pushy guy who cheated on me, but this was a good ten years ago in high school lol. So it wasn't something to put value on at the time, and certainly nothing I would say is a necessary experience in my life

I also confess that I met people later on in my life who was much more worthy of my kisses, and they all turned out to be girls ;)

O.O thats a super Power i would like to have.... i dont Wake up at all when the alarm go off...

This is a very silly confession but I woke up (always) before the alarm sounds, every single day xP

That seems to happen with me. I end up waking up one hour early or 30 mins early than my alarm.

Also.. here's my confession: But I don't like using phone alarms or any kind of alarms because I end up losing sleep. Since my mind is so fix with the time. It's like.. nope. We gotta stay up until the alarm goes off.