Confess something :)

BLdesu

I have a Victor and Yuuri plushie and they live next to each other at the top of my bed. I have felt genuinely bad if one falls out of bed because Toy Story has indoctrinated me to believe that when I leave the room without putting back the one that fell, they won't be able to sit together again when I come back.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Me too xD

My confession is I've actually read more than one djs marked with a bestiality tag:D It can be fun^^ (don't judge me!.. or do, I deserve it:)

Then I confess that my bf created a advent Calendar specially for me

with 1 piece of candy and a self made coupon like:

1 Free hug when low battery,

3 days doing to cooking

and some a bit more kinky stuff but I won´t tell ya those here ;P

• 3 weeks later...

Today I’m gonna be a little slug *^_^* I’m gonna read lots of yaoi, watch anime and play games!

Yes yes, sluggish life come to me today so we can both say farewell to 2017, because tomorrow: family time hehe, so I’m gonna recharge batteries starting in: 4,...3,...2..... Ignition!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I confess...

I am the bestfriend package type. I am all the things you can wish for a friend, and I can get many people to attest to that.

But I can't connect with anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I confess I act like I am sad about moving out but inside I am so happy to escape my family's torture.

I confess I'm a filthy perv... the innocent, non-stalker kind.

Last time I posted in my search thread a few days ago, my partner saw me write mxm. She asked what mxm meant so I told her so I told her it was romance between two men. As a lesbian, she was grossed out. She thinks I'm even more of a perv than before. T.T

When I meet my mother I feel fear and anxiety. My stomach hurts and I feel terrible. When she's gone, I feel safe, relaxed and good again.

Sometimes I feel really unpretty. I dunno sometimes I just don't like my face haha! I'm not someone with low self-confidence or anything, but sometimes I just wish I could accept my body's flaws a little easier.

I confess I am too naive for my age sometimes, I should be more .... I dont know.... fast? But at the same time I like how I am, but since I usually end up regreting setting my trust on people....eeeeee I guess I should change a bit ^___^'

• 2 weeks later...

I confess that I sleep way too much, and I know people think that there's no such thing as sleeping too much, but I do. I've slept for 8 hours, woke up for an hour, then went back to sleep for 3 to 4 hours. My "naps" are basically me sleeping throughoout the day. I've voiced my problems to a doctor, but it's not a concern because it's not stopping me from doing anything. For the past couple of days, I've slept for half the day, woke up, and stayed awake for only like 4 hours of the full day.