Confess something :)

BLdesu

It's never too late or too early to experience life and love, don't get down on yourself when you got your whole life ahead of you :o

- - - Updated - - -

I confess that my first kiss was with a pushy guy who cheated on me, but this was a good ten years ago in high school lol. So it wasn't something to put value on at the time, and certainly nothing I would say is a necessary experience in my life

I also confess that I met people later on in my life who was much more worthy of my kisses, and they all turned out to be girls ;)

awee thank you so much >///

what a horrible guy! waw we never know until the time comes indeed

a little confess, sometimes I cannot separated Which is dream or reality because it's not rare that I see a lucid dream that really happen the next day or sometime near the future, when I told my friends about it they just said that I thinking too much of it or I worried too much about something that I start to dreaming about it.

I confess that my mood heavily reflects on the weather and how I look. If it's raining and cloudy + coupled with bed hair and plain pyjamas, I'm a grumpy b*tch!

I confess that I have days, where I just listen to one song the whole day xD

and then I am sick of the song and it takes around a month until I can hear it again without getting tired of it lol

I confess I wanna learn how to sing. So I toke singing lessons. And I realized I suck at it. Along with playing instruments. So I try dancing and see if I'm good at it. Not realizing... (ha ha ha... good one Noki. Your a riot) I have a hard time remember everything.

I confess I have on my back 3 moles that when ya connect them they look like a N

one reason why I didn´t already got myself a tattoo on my back xDD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ooh what tattoo you got?

I confess that I'm using my connections to get an early appointment into a prestigious tattoo studio, hehe!

and
don’t talk about tattoos or I’ll start craving another one :p and I’m saving my money for something hehe

I confess I’ve get into the shower many times, with my glasses on (_ _).。o○

I confess that I have really many tattoos, I can´t count all of them xD

they are mostly small ones, but I make sure that every tattoo has a special meaning to me

but when I need to guess... I have over 22 tattoos~

(too late

:p)

I'm so jealous! And I love that they all have special meaning. Wish I could convince my friends to think the same, since one has a MySpace logo tattooed on his ankle...

I confess I did that yesterday, lol. Glasses are just part of my face now, it'd be like taking out my eyes!

I also confess I want another piercing, like a septum or an eyebrow piercing. My labret piercing has just been part of my face for 3 years now, need something new!

Ohhhhh!!! That’s so nice!!

I miss my piercing (I had a labret too!!) since I removed it because of work issues

I’m glad I’m not the only one showering with glasses hehehehe O-O

I confess I’m sleeping less (a lot less) than what I should, and this is never a good sign

I used to have a nose piercing =w=

but I don´t wear it often anymore x3

anyway it was more like a joke on when I was younger, a friend of mine bought such a machine in the internet, I can´t remember what exactly but it was used to make piercings

and he wanted to try it out so... yeah lolol

it wasn´t really a smart move from us, but gladly nothing really happened~

btw I confess that I seriously have a kink to touch hair from others Owo

I can´t tell myself why but I just love it so much patting the head from others, stroking and ruffling there hair >.

maybe that´s a reason why my bf has long hair xDD

I confess that is the cutest thing I heard today~!

btw glad nothing happened with that piercing machine you got from the internet, bloody hell that sounds like such a bad idea haha!

haha

it wasn´t my idea or my machine but btw my friend who pierced me is now a proffesional lol

I confess I am glad that ya accepted my friend request >//

aww it's no problem, love! :D Always down to friend~

I confess I'm stereotypically british in the way I project myself, lol. Not exactly a theatre of energetic expressions, but I'm always good for a friendly convo and a listening ear~

This is weird.. why am I doing this..

This is my confession: She was like.. I envy you because you moved on. But deep inside I haven't at all. I just know how to fake it. By making people think I'm okay. But deep inside, I'm in pain. I'm hurt. And I wanna cry so much. But no one sees that. Unless I say it. -shrugs-

sucks to confront those ghosts from the past, aye?

In my broken-hearted experience, I confess I'm still bitter about some things - like how some treasured memories amount to jack sh*t now - but just gotta roll with the punches, let it fade from a fresh wound to a battle scar. Won't promise it'll stop hurting, I still got a pretty painful habit of thinking "I love you" when she sends me a text every now and again, but it hurts a lot less than it did fresh.

Helped me to travel somewhere, spend a few days or weeks in the city or in another country, just to broaden my perspective a bit. Doesn't help to stick around in one place, too much monotony!

I never learned about myself so much until now. Which I'm so happy about.

Also.. encyclopedia are great. Am I right, Lio? xP

aye, same.

I wasn't raised in a religious household, or told what to believe in. So from an outsider's perspective, it's difficult for me to understand how people can have that collective blind faith.

When I was younger, I was taken to church by my primary school every so often. But I didn't pay attention and always snuck in my tamagotchi (this was the 90s lol)

I confess I continuously have ill thoughts, but that's just me

Go back to murdering in my dreams I guess

The voices are always right.... who am I to ever doubt them.

I often talk to myself, and sometimes even discuss with myself about some topics

lolol but just when I am alone, but mostly I am not alone and then when the person

*who mostly akwardly stares at me* I just shut up and act like it never happened xDD

I know it is kinda weird and all that but seriously,

sometimes you just need a competent person to talk with leaf4:leaf5:

even if it is yourself

I confess this year was special in a lot of ways...

but as long as I am alive and didn't do that dumb promise, I yearned for....

even if it was only a pipe dream.

I confess I don't like going to the store and buying clothes. It doesn't matter if it's family or friends. Because I rather be in the gaming department and look or buy games instead.