Confess something :)

BLdesu

I'm actually hungry but not really... I tend to skip one meal because something bothers me or I'm not hungry..

I have a habit of covering up my feelings like a shield or a blanket because I'm afraid I might scare someone.. Yup. I'm afraid they might get scared of how I truly feel. About them. Horrible, right? lol. Which makes it worse, I end up saying things I regret . So trying to explain myself is hard. Because they might not get it or understand it.

I can see why all those years.. how much I appreciate anyone...especially friends..about how much they put up with me.

I confess rain has come through the shine of my life.

It baffles me, because the rain is hard and fast.

Yet it is without completion, my life without it.

I'm weak to toxic people... dunno why I usually end up hooked up with that kind, but as years go by... I'm starting to recognize them....

It's a complicated task, but I'm getting better at it ^_^ !!!

I pass out around dinner time for no reason =_= ... so I end up feeling more tired than usual. Thank god I'm smart enough to eat something.

I'm weak to toxic people... dunno why I usually end up hooked up with that kind, but as years go by... I'm starting to recognize them....

It's a complicated task, but I'm getting better at it ^_^ !!!

it's the same for me too

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:) and i'm still learning. sometimes the best way is to just accept the fact that all humans are unique creatures and that they have their own reasons to behave in a specific way.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'll live a very sweet life as how it is now :3

at least I can understand myself and I'll do everything for my own self without a bother xD

I gotta shake my head on this one.. because I'm so annoyed that she is talking to this other person. Which makes me think she wants this person more or the other person is gonna take her away from me.

These thoughts.. Just come and go. I think I'm gonna take a break until I get myself together. Because it hurts. So much.

Is..this..what..I feel?... Honestly?... I guess so. Maybe if I move on from her. It won't hurt as much. Maybe.. And that is my confession.

I have a huge crush on this girl. And everytime I see her talking to another person, I kinda wanna cry. I don't know why. Maybe because I really like her. But I don't wanna rush her either. Yet at the same time, I kinda get mad at the situation because this other person understands her. So I wonder if it's better if she went with this other person. Because it seems like she is alot happier. Then trying to talk to me. Because I'm horrible at it.

I confess. All hail the viking age revival!

That and so glad, I found the info I needed for my ancestry/ancestors.

They'd be tickled pink!

I trust way too much in people and cuz of that I usually end up getting hurt. Well... can't change that, it's who I am.

But as I always say: being nice does not mean being stupid!

I've liked a certain guy for about two years and a half, from second year high school to my first semester in university. He goes to a different univ as I do so when he was asked by my friends (who knew I had a crush on him) he admitted that he did find someone he liked and that she was pretty... So I gave up on him and I have been successful so far. For two years now I have been living freely. Like a vegetable, I never felt any more attraction towards anyone. But my confession here is this: I still dream of him, just as frequently as I did before. Sometimes it's frustrating, because just when I already feel free, I am reminded of him. Sometimes it's nostalgic. But most of the time, it's confusing. Have I really given up or...?

I confess.. that every time I like someone, more likely they won't like me back. It's either a thanks or no answer. Or better yet, they would shake their head. And when someone does like me back, I kinda don't believe it at first. But when I start to know the person. Then I would feel okay.