Confess something :)

BLdesu

my confession is... i spend too much. probably more than i should. but buying food and other things makes me so happy.

my confession is... i spend too much. probably more than i should. but buying food and other things makes me so happy.

meh tooo! *cries in the corner* I spend a lot of money mainly on Asian food TT__TT :D

meh tooo! *cries in the corner* I spend a lot of money mainly on Asian food TT__TT :D

i just buy whatever i'm craving that day, omg... earlier today it was cold and super rainy because of the storm, but i had to run errands, and i ended up splurging on expensive ramen because i wanted to warm up, lol. someone take my wallet away from me!

I usually check on time when this numbers appears, usually 11:11, but could be another combination too 12:12, etc.

Is not logical nor a science fact of course, but I like to believe when people say those are little signs for things.

Gives life a bit of a magical touch *^_____^*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
people are stupid - you're not fat but beautiful and you have to believe in yourself and be strong :)

I agreed to go to a concert with a friend since the last time I've been to a concert I was in middle school (or was it elementary school?), but I'm terrified of getting crushed, which is silly because there's seating, while I'm also scared of getting lost. Even though I'm short, my friend is above average tall. In addition, I've never heard of the band who's playing, so I looked them up after I agreed to go and they really bore me. I'm still going to go because I haven't seen this person in two weeks and we usually hang out every week (another confession: I'm trying to cut it down to every two weeks), but I'm not excited.

Oh no, I am fat. I have a big PCOS belly.

and what? ^-^ I don't care what you say you're beautiful to me :o :Sleepy:

and what? ^-^ I don't care what you say you're beautiful to me :o :Sleepy:

LOL. Okay. Thank you. *huggles* XD I do look good in the photos you've seen. Nobody would post photos of themselves they thought were ugly... although, I have been tempted to post a few just to show what I look like 90% of the time.

You're beautiful too... inside and out. ^.^

These past few days I don't think I've been taking care of myself very well, but I'm finally ready to stop with all that and get back to my normal self. ^_^ And honestly... The first step starts with me eating fruit.

Useless confession:

I don’t use make up frequently just because I know I’ll be too lazy at night to remove it.

The end :p

I did not do what I was supposed to do today, mostly because I was stressed out about it. And now I'm stressed out about not doing it. My logic is impeccable.

I did not do what I was supposed to do today, mostly because I was stressed out about it. And now I'm stressed out about not doing it. My logic is impeccable.

I definitely live that life... Just about every day haha

I can only sleep with the light on in my room at night. I can’t handle total darkness. So I have a problem right now... the lightbulb in my room is dead... and I haven’t got a spare one... so now I had to gather all the candles I had in the house and light them all up. I must admit it’s really cozy and romantic (and now I miss a certain person more than ever T_T ) but still... I think even if I had enough candles... I would never have enough space in my room to light the amount up to make it equal to my light bulb... I think this will be a sleepless night :(

: I used to sleep with a night light on, so I know how you feel. Because I share a room with someone, I had to make myself comfortable sleeping in total darkness, but I still crack the door open slightly, occasionally, because there's a hall light that's always on. I have to distract myself too if I don't sleep immediately because the dark is spooky. I hope you're tired enough that it's not a sleepless night for you.

Thanks

But I couldn’t sleep at all. I tried so hard... but I couldn’t close my eyes because I was always checking on when my candles go out so that I could light my spare ones :D but it all happened against my will T_T