Confess something :)

BLdesu

I confess I have a child and I'm a single momma living on my own with my 3 year old little amazing boy that I'd like to someday share my life with a man whose worthy of my heart and my son's ...I say this because my ex after he broke my heart and dumped he moved on very quick with a younger women whose still a fricking teenager not even 21 years old and already had a relationship with her for the past year .....I hate it too because now she claims my son as her own!! She wants to be mommy to my son hell no!! She can't take my place as mommy for my son I'm not even fricking dead yet !! Bullshit I'm that little boy's momma carried him for 9 months and went through a lot with him during my pregnancy and after he was born!!

I have a weird phobia - when I'm going to throw away garbage and I have to open a big trash bin I'm afraid there's someone inside XD but it's really scary guys! just imagine it :D

I confess that my nose is reaaaally sensetive >.

but not like I need parfume or so, exactly the opposite xD

I can´t stand chemical scents,

alone when I reek car exhaust fumes my it pierces in my nose and my eyes start to tear

and the same is with shower gel, when it reeks too chemical I can´t take a normal shower cuz of those damn piercing scent O.o

(and when people wear too much parfume -.- too)

but I have no problem with thrash or all those scents other think are ''gross'' lol

my nose is weird guys (◑‿◐) just like meh

I still cannot forget my friends that I lost contact to 9 years ago, they are twin, Ha*** and He***, up until now I still love Ha**** so much that it's hard for me to accept other guys that Confessed to me, I feel like if I don't forget about him soon I cannot go on forever, my friends already told me to forget everything about him because there is no way that he will come back. It's like my deepest regret is that I haven't told him yet how I feel about him before he gone, right now I don't even know that are they still alive or not... every around time like this every year I always remembered all things about him, about how I missed him so much, How I want to meet him again even if it only in my dream. My friend and I already tried to search for them in every way possible but it always fruitless... even after all this time I still hope that one day someone will told me that he or she know them and let me to meet with them again. I missed you so much... my lovely narcissistic yet sweet Ha***

I confess I love watching Elena of Avalor and Sofia the first. Don't ask me why people, I just do could be because I'm still a kid at heart because of Disney. But doesn't matter how old I get I'll always love and be a Disney fan, and I'll love those two shows I just announced, and no laughing the shows give on Disney Junior heh

I confess that I just subscribed to a sports channel for the sole reason of watching the figure skating grand prix. I'll probably unsubscribe once it's over. >.>' Figure skating is the only sport I even remotely care about. /)(o 3 o)/)

I met my boyfriend when he was on a business trip in the Caribbean. he returned back to Europe after the month because of me and I was like 'meh, I don't want a boyfriend with blue eyes and blonde hair.' and now... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haha and he makes cosplay of Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and he looks soooooooooooo amaaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiing!! (・人・)

22627810_2016951655208604_694244931_n.jpg?oh=3cad1d3f7d3c34cc3e6ace4ccac13bd3&oe=59F95238

I really want to live alone like those in western, here in Asia (depend on what country) it's hard to move out from your parents house unless you're getting married or have to work in other city :Frustrated:

I confess I don't remember when's the last time i trick or treated as a kid. But tomorrow is different, I got myself a costume and for my son too. He's gonna be batman my little batman all thanks to my sister and nephew lol when he first trick or treated he was batman and he was just a baby, few months old and this was back in 2008. I'm soo excited for Halloween tomorrow ;)

lolol

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
as long as you got an hole xD that sounds soooooo wrong hehe

would ya fuck ya dog too then? I mean he has a hole too right :p

(not that I wouldn´t watch it hehe~) jk

I confess I have a really bad memory when it comes to names lolol

today I accidently called my bf Christoph

and he was like.

''wHo tHA fUcK IS cHRisTOpH!?!''

hehe it was funny to look at x3

Well, maybe if it stands up and talks and is tall like me *describes a furry* I might :'D ahahah just kidding!

Anyway, I confess that I can't pronounce the letter 'S' because of my braces. :(

I know your pain honey. I had braces when I was a teenager and I hated it since I was 11 until I was 14.

isn´t bestiality alright too? or ya want something bigger then a dog? is it that? ;_:

then I can understand ya problem, when it is furry he has a bigger dick.

5_CATERS_REAL_LIFE_SCOOBY_DOO_06-800x498.jpg

there ya go~ :3

I confess I can walk in high heels lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello!

I just come here today, to confess this is my 6 months semi birthday in the forum, so.. I wanted to say a very very very big thank you to everybody who is around, for welcoming me, and because in this time I've met beautiful, smart, kind, cute, lovely and sweet people. You all make my days brighter so

*sends flying super mega extra hugs for everyone!*

tumblr_mta3981O1u1rxrioao1_250.gif

I confess I have so many mangas and they're all scattered inside my closet, I sometimes forget my son looks inside the closet for his toys too.

lmao lmao lmao that's a huge dog !

but im the seme though, so... *smirks* :cool:

no need for that big dick because what i need is a big hole jk

nah,

when ya use ya dick a Hamster will do too right xP

I confess that I hate to lose hehe I mean it is normal to want to win

but I can really get dogged when it comes to winning xD

even if someone is just saying like: haha I bet ya can´t do that lol

I try my hardest to show that person the opposite ᕦ(ò◡óˇ)ᕤ

fun fact: that´s the way how I learned to dance and walk in high heels (◑‿◐)

a friend of mine and me saw a yt vid about a guy dancing in High Heels

(a wiggle cheography from 1 Million Dance Studio)

and she told me I could never do that

so I buyed myself High heels and trained for around 5 months to Dance in them xD

In the end I mastered it, showed it to her and she gave me money for my hard work lol

(I buyed her from the money a birthday present)